'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 262604 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

ByGeorge

Montréal, Canada

#144771 Jan 16, 2014
I see you like to role play.
Two can play at that...or 3...or more.
:b

Watch the idiots swallow their tongues now!

ROTFLMAO!
OMGI81b4U2

Czech Republic

#144773 Jan 16, 2014
Can we have a proxy Détente?
MrC

Gloucester, UK

#144774 Jan 16, 2014
Oh LQQKY, I found your proxy old bean....
is that you Mr. Bean?

“ Trumpanzees...”

Since: Apr 13

..a basket of deplorables

#144775 Jan 16, 2014
Ari son of Anarchy wrote:
"One year ago, fresh off his re-election, support for President Obama was buoyed by Democratic-leaning independents who offered progressives a political leg up over the GOP. Their numbers helped Democrats leap ahead of Republicans in political identification and persuasion. But 12 months later, Americans are less enthused about the two major political parties, fed up with Congress, and increasingly mistrustful of government."
~Segway~Tea Party Movement complete with real minorities resentful of broken promises, lackluster results, and plain old bull$#it!
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/201...
Segway?
you mean segue? A transition without pause?
20th grade? You've learned to throw money into a hole, that's about it.

Since: Oct 09

#144776 Jan 16, 2014
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Segway?
you mean segue? A transition without pause?
20th grade? You've learned to throw money into a hole, that's about it.
No, I meant it the way I spelled it (as the inventor of the motorized transportation device did) I bastardized a word that was bastardized from an Italian word.
I meant it in context you pedantic BASTARD.

Thanks for the demonstration , miss the point, run from the true discussion and go all pedantic on a "perceived" error.

“ Trumpanzees...”

#144777 Jan 16, 2014
<quoted text>
It's about time! I have shown you evidence a half dozen times!
Al Samoud II missiles and Russian Nerve gas.
So, if I wrote "WMD" on a box of Cap'n Crunch, that would count, too?

Al Samoud II missiles?
U.N. arms inspectors have determined that the Al-Samoud-2 missiles exceed the maximum 150 km range authorized by the U.N. Security Council after the 1991 Gulf war.
The U.N. inspectors say the Al-Samoud-2s have a range of 180 km.

"'The rockets (Al-Samoud-2) are just the tip of the iceberg. The only question at hand is total, complete disarmament, which he is refusing to do,''

GW Bush (Feb 27, 2003)

...is disarmament a question?
You're pathetic, Gayto.

Since: May 11

Gloucester, UK

#144778 Jan 16, 2014
MrC wrote:
Oh LQQKY, I found your proxy old bean....
is that you Mr. Bean?
congratulations, you found 'a' proxy....

now do this:

http://i.imgur.com/y1PslDh.jpg

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#144779 Jan 16, 2014
<quoted text>
AFTER G. Dubbya Bush and Congress and U.S. Senate enabled it.
...and just as I WAS OPPOSED then , I am still (redundant) yet! I knew it would only lead to the circumstance we have now, if allowed to continue it will continue out of control.
Looks like in 10 years of the NSA spying on Americans that at least ONE lawsuit proving damages from it would have been filed and heard in a court of Law. You know anyone that has ever been tracked by NSA spying? Only person I have ever heard tracked down in the US was the Boston Bomber's friend in Florida Tamerlan Tsarnaev . Does that upset you that they spied on him to see if was planning a bombing?

“ Trumpanzees...”

#144780 Jan 16, 2014
<quoted text>
No, I meant it the way I spelled it (as the inventor of the motorized transportation device did) I bastardized a word that was bastardized from an Italian word.
I meant it in context you pedantic BASTARD.
Thanks for the demonstration , miss the point, run from the true discussion and go all pedantic on a "perceived" error.
"I meant to do that."
...Gayto

how Gaytoesque
If you have "more than 6 years of post secondary education", I'm Noam Goddam Chomsky.

“ Trumpanzees...”

#144781 Jan 16, 2014
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
now do this:
lol
My hero!!!
Gayto? Rebuttal?

Gloucester, UK

#144782 Jan 16, 2014
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
"I meant to do that."
...Gayto
how Gaytoesque
If you have "more than 6 years of post secondary education", I'm Noam Goddam Chomsky.
oh don't laugh, I've seen a junior barrister use "segway" in court...

His Honour absolutely shredded him...."Segway? What on earth are you talking about"?.....I interjected, "I think my learn'ed friend meant segue My Lord"......."Then I wouldn't describe him as your learn'ed friend...he's a bloody nincompoop!".....won that one.

Gloucester, UK

#144783 Jan 16, 2014
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
My hero!!!
Gayto? Rebuttal?
may have to wait a while for that rebuttal....he's taken an extended adjournment to confer with counsel....in a fit of self loathing in the mirror.

“ Trumpanzees...”

#144784 Jan 16, 2014
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
oh don't laugh, I've seen a junior barrister use "segway" in court...
His Honour absolutely shredded him...."Segway? What on earth are you talking about"?.....I interjected, "I think my learn'ed friend meant segue My Lord"......."Then I wouldn't describe him as your learn'ed friend...he's a bloody nincompoop!".....won that one.
But Gayto is a Professor of Know-it-Allogy
He cleared it up by explaining the 'context'.

funny story, by the way

“ Trumpanzees...”

#144785 Jan 16, 2014
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
may have to wait a while for that rebuttal....he's taken an extended adjournment to confer with counsel....in a fit of self loathing in the mirror.
He's logged-off, and now is hopping around like Daffy Duck, "Woo hoo, woo,hoo, I'm winning, I'm winning."
And in six weeks he will remind us how he 'won' the Segway debate, and it will be true in his wittle ole hawt.

#144786 Jan 16, 2014
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
now do this:
Thanks for that.
I'm security conscious, I don't take risks like that:

Backtracked it to your Romania proxy

andromeda.proxysan.com
Voxility S.R.L.
and an IP address.
You take too many chances...but you have learned a little.

Gloucester, UK

#144787 Jan 16, 2014
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
He's logged-off, and now is hopping around like Daffy Duck, "Woo hoo, woo,hoo, I'm winning, I'm winning."
And in six weeks he will remind us how he 'won' the Segway debate, and it will be true in his wittle ole hawt.
He'll be back tomorrow with a newborn, about 50 posts where he's said, "hi" on 50 threads....and in about three days he'll casually ask me how the weather is in Florida.

He's living proof that cousins shouldn't procreate.

#144788 Jan 16, 2014
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
It took less than 60 seconds.
Win/loose "at this point what difference does it make anyway" you constantly missunderestimate your own ignorance and then trot it out like a show a pedigree moggie.

“ Trumpanzees...”

#144789 Jan 16, 2014
"The effect of the red light on a television camera going on, has the same effect on members of Congress as a full moon does on werewolves."
...Robert Gates (The Daily Show)

Gloucester, UK

#144790 Jan 16, 2014
<quoted text>
Thanks for that.
I'm security conscious, I don't take risks like that:
Backtracked it to your Romania proxy
andromeda.proxysan.com
Voxility S.R.L.
and an IP address.
You take too many chances...but you have learned a little.
Egads you're an lDIOT.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#144791 Jan 16, 2014
The ObamaCARE sign-up page and operation is still broken.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lindsey Lancaster 33 min Terry 6
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 33 min Mickey402 161,230
Kristian 35 min knocked up 1
Sprinkles firing 30 teachers but keeps making j... 1 hr Dave 12
Knox school for knox 1 hr Mad 32
Ray and brian 1 hr Gonner 1
landlord complaint 1 hr Therealbitchplease 3

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages