'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#143948 Jan 10, 2014
demtards are jokes wrote:
<quoted text>must not have been news worthy enough for the intentional shutting down of national parks, veterans memorials, roads and monuments by a demotard community organizer, and these sheepletards go baaaaaaaaaaa everytime MSLSD or CNN decided its time to proxy campaign for a racist muslim Chicago community organizing thug,
Notice, odoodle never takes dignitaries to his Rizzo mansion. Gun fire keeps upsetting the chicken in chief.

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#143950 Jan 10, 2014
okie mattress mary fallin's budget hole doesn't prevent income tax rate cut

2 more scoops for lafraud

Paris

#143951 Jan 10, 2014
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>Christie is the most famous governor in the US.
The IRS was doing what the IRS does.
Live with it, Jimbob
Lame excuses won't win debates for odoodle..........but then again nothing will.

Paris

#143952 Jan 10, 2014
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>Christie should be arrested
Everyone involved in the GW Bridge shutdown should sue him
He should resign.

(and I like him)
Yes and Obama and Hillary should be arrested as accessories for Benghazi.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#143953 Jan 10, 2014
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>You stupid pos.
You probably believe that Christy will NOT be saved by the MSM, because he has been chosen to be the one to lose to ClintonH.
The 'I Didn't Know' defense works for the WhiteHouse, why not here.

Paris

#143954 Jan 10, 2014
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Really? The shut down was Obama's fault? Maybe you need to tell that to the Repub House Leaders.
Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) blamed tea party Republicans for the government shutdown during a CNN interview on Wednesday, saying Congress never had a shot at defunding Obamacare.
“We started this on a fool’s errand, convincing so many millions of Americans and our supporters that we could defund Obamacare," McCain said.
While McCain didn't name names, he faulted members of Congress -- "tea partiers specifically" -- for wrongly telling "millions of Americans" that Obamacare can be defunded.
Speaker of the House- John Boehner:“I thought it was my job and my obligation to stand up for conservatives here in the Congress who want more deficit reduction, stand up for the work that Chairman [Paul] Ryan did,” Boehner said.“I think they're pushing our members in places where they don't want to be. And frankly, I just think that they've lost all credibility.”
“They pushed us into this fight to defund Obamacare and to shut down the government. Most of you know, my members know, that wasn't exactly the strategy that I had in mind. But if you recall, the day before the government reopened, one of the people that — one of these groups stood up and said,'Well, we never really thought it would work,'” he recapped, before shouting,“Are you kidding me?!”
You are so stupid and beneath me.
I will not negotiate, Barry Sortore Hussian Obama.

Paris

#143955 Jan 10, 2014
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>No he did not, your Republitard heros did and now that are going to be stomped by their own Party you stupid pos.

Lmfao
Only low information morons like you believe the fertilizer Obama is shoving down your throats.

Paris

#143956 Jan 10, 2014
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>Well you see dingleberry it's like this:

The reich-wing expect everyone to believe the Krispy Kreme Christie was not privy to what his underlings were doing in his little state, but they are only too willing to believe that the President of all 50 of the United States was camped out in the Cincinnati IRS office....

How's that doublethink working out for you?
The same can and should be said about Benghazi, IRS, NSA, ACA and lies to America.

Paris

#143957 Jan 10, 2014
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Not only do I claim Obama DID NOT shut down the government it is also the claim of the Speaker of the House and it's oldest members.
You are beneath me and them with such ignorance you have.
Prove it

Since: Oct 09

#143958 Jan 10, 2014
Injudgement wrote:
The day RayGun announced Trickle Down the Top 5% in America had a net worth of $ 8 Trillion. Today the Top 5% have a net worth of $40 Trillion. In 2009, 97% of all income regained after the 2008 collapse went to the top 1%. The 400 Richest people in America have more wealth than the first 150 million Americans combined.
It's been stomped already...

old, tired, liberal mythology...yawn.

Since: May 11

UK

#143959 Jan 10, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
The same can and should be said about Benghazi, IRS, NSA, ACA and lies to America.
Let's charge the entire Obama administration with 'vicarious EVERYTHING!'

Just as a matter of interest, which law school did you attend? LMFAO

UK

#143960 Jan 10, 2014
Ari son of Anarchy wrote:
<quoted text>
It's been stomped already...
old, tired, liberal mythology...yawn.
oh please do stomp it again, I misses it the first time around

UK

#143961 Jan 10, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it
They pushed us into this fight to defund Obamacare and to shut down the government, he added.Most of you know that wasn't exactly the strategy I had in mind. But if you recall, the day before the government reopened one of these groups stood up and said 'Well, we never really thought it would work'. Are you kidding me?!~ John Boehner talking about the Tealiban.

Proven.

Source: http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/dec/12/...
bummer

Union City, TN

#143963 Jan 10, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Well...well !! You believe the lies on Obama but when your own guy tells you a crock of bull you have no questions???

Bush Cover-Ups!!!

Occasion 1:
President Bush Holds Town Hall Meeting..... Aired December 4, 2001
QUESTION: One thing, Mr. President, is that you have no idea how much you've done for this country, and another thing is that how did you feel when you heard about the terrorist attack?

BUSH: Well...(APPLAUSE)

Thank you, Jordan

Well, Jordan, you're not going to believe what state I was in when I heard about the terrorist attack. I was in Florida. And my chief of staff, Andy Card -- actually I was in a classroom talking about a reading program that works. And I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower -- the TV was obviously on, and I use to fly myself, and I said, "There's one terrible pilot." And I said, "It must have been a horrible accident."

But I was whisked off there -- I didn't have much time to think about it, and I was sitting in the classroom, and Andy Card, my chief who was sitting over here walked in and said, "A second plane has hit the tower. America's under attack."

Occasion 2:
President Holds Town Hall Forum on Economy in California January 5, 2002

"I was sitting there, and my Chief of Staff -- well, first of all, when we walked into the classroom, I had seen this plane fly into the first building. There was a TV set on..."

There is a problem with the above statements. There was no live video coverage of the first plane hitting the tower. There couldn't be. Video of the first plane hitting the tower did not surface until AFTER the second plane had hit World Trade Center 2.

BUSH LIED.....

UK

#143965 Jan 10, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Now I'm assuming you're either being deliberately obtuse or you're just educatioinally sub normal but let me explain this to you.....

The IRS collects taxes and it adjudicates upon the status of bodies who apply for tax exempt status. If something is adjudged to be a charity for the purposes of tax relief then its acounts are public by virtue of it being a burden upon the revenue, it becomes public domain because tax payers are entitled to see the workings and mechanisms of something which they pay for, charities are not secret cabals. A charity or a non profit must provide a public benefit, therefore the IRS will apply a "Public Benefit Test" if it is found that the body is simpy a ruse to disburse monies to other groups who are not charities it will not be granted the status of a charity or non profit. Do you understand that? I hope so.

The George Washington bridge closure was orchestrated personally by senior members of Krispy Kreme Christies administration to show someone who pissed them off who was boss.

The IRS does "Tax Stuff".....State government administrators do not screw with transport infrastructure to settle a score.

The fact that you're able to find parity between the two speaks volumes about your ethics...or lack therof.
Pastor Preacher

United States

#143966 Jan 10, 2014
bummer wrote:
<quoted text>
Well...well !! You believe the lies on Obama but when your own guy tells you a crock of bull you have no questions???
Bush Cover-Ups!!!
Occasion 1:
President Bush Holds Town Hall Meeting..... Aired December 4, 2001
QUESTION: One thing, Mr. President, is that you have no idea how much you've done for this country, and another thing is that how did you feel when you heard about the terrorist attack?
BUSH: Well...(APPLAUSE)
Thank you, Jordan
Well, Jordan, you're not going to believe what state I was in when I heard about the terrorist attack. I was in Florida. And my chief of staff, Andy Card -- actually I was in a classroom talking about a reading program that works. And I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower -- the TV was obviously on, and I use to fly myself, and I said, "There's one terrible pilot." And I said, "It must have been a horrible accident."
But I was whisked off there -- I didn't have much time to think about it, and I was sitting in the classroom, and Andy Card, my chief who was sitting over here walked in and said, "A second plane has hit the tower. America's under attack."
Occasion 2:
President Holds Town Hall Forum on Economy in California January 5, 2002
"I was sitting there, and my Chief of Staff -- well, first of all, when we walked into the classroom, I had seen this plane fly into the first building. There was a TV set on..."
There is a problem with the above statements. There was no live video coverage of the first plane hitting the tower. There couldn't be. Video of the first plane hitting the tower did not surface until AFTER the second plane had hit World Trade Center 2.
BUSH LIED.....
Keeping America Scared !!!!!!!!!

My pet goat 2
Planes must hit steel

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knowing_ (film)
Pastor Preacher

United States

#143967 Jan 10, 2014
http://wwwyoutube.com/watch...

Knowing

My pet goat 2
G W Bush

Predestination
Pastor Preacher

United States

#143968 Jan 10, 2014

Knowing

My pet goat 2
G W Bush

Predestination

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#143969 Jan 10, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it
Didn't I just do that one page ago?
Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) blamed tea party Republicans for the government shutdown during a CNN interview on Wednesday, saying Congress never had a shot at defunding Obamacare.
“We started this on a fool’s errand, convincing so many millions of Americans and our supporters that we could defund Obamacare," McCain said.
While McCain didn't name names, he faulted members of Congress -- "tea partiers specifically" -- for wrongly telling "millions of Americans" that Obamacare can be defunded.
Speaker of the House- John Boehner:“I thought it was my job and my obligation to stand up for conservatives here in the Congress who want more deficit reduction, stand up for the work that Chairman [Paul] Ryan did,” Boehner said.“I think they're pushing our members in places where they don't want to be. And frankly, I just think that they've lost all credibility.”

UK

#143970 Jan 10, 2014
demtards are jokes wrote:
<quoted text>
[....]hard working risk taking 4,109,987 American dreamers should have their wealth spread around because you support a marxist traitor in the white house,[...]
LOL ahhh now it all becomes clear, you're in awe of Rich people.

You think that the 'American Dream' is still a reality and that anyone(even you) could garner the kind of wealth held by the 'hard working' Koch Brothers or Mitt Romney...who actually inherited their wealth.

....I won't piss on your campfire. LMFAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
knox board of ed raising taxes 12 min FYI 109
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 13 min Another Vet 7,015
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 26 min BIG_STEVIE 81,659
food stamps 30 min hahahahaha 40
2012 Ginseng Prices (Oct '12) 34 min meeee 126
Chamges to Topix? 52 min welp 4
I hate 19 kids and counting (Mar '10) 1 hr D_Brews95 44

Barbourville Jobs

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE