'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 259067 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

angel

Boise, ID

#144428 Jan 13, 2014
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>So it's back to what we discussed this morning with all the sexual references in everything you post. I'm almost sure it had to have been your being molested as a child.
Odd very odd this public display you show of sexual confusion manifested on others.
And the goat sounds you always post, were there sex acts with goats as a child?
Im thinking a BRUTALLY rural background is probably a foregone conclusion if his posts are any indication..
angel

Boise, ID

#144429 Jan 13, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>no, no it wasn't it was our people at the consulate in Benghazi. are you really this stupid? oh yeah, yes you are! you even post what you know to be lies to support you grave dancing on the honor of those brave americans that died serving you...
Ah Benghazi.
Four Americans die in the service of their Nation and the teabaggers have reduced their sacrifice to Faux Outrage in the name of political oportunism and Birther worthy,nut job Conspiracy and Fox News level Necrophillia.
The name Benghazi is now nothing more then a code word for Radical Rightist Delusion and Impotance.
angel

Boise, ID

#144430 Jan 14, 2014
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
You got it angel. That's the resident perverted GOAT in a repuke nutshell. haha
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
The part I love about his posts arent the posts themselves...clearly your dealing with an individual who has some Mental Health issues ,anyone could see that reading one or two of his posts so he deserves our compassion more then anything...but what does that say about the REST of the Teabag brigade that posts here?
To me its a perfect illustration in minature at just how far the Right has slid into the Looneyzone Fringes that so many of these Fox Slaves that try real hard to present themselves as rational....High Five and Endorse his creepy gibberish.
As long as he validates their sick Obama obsession he's fine,a comrade in arms.
By 'American Lady's' lights he's a 'Patriot'.
Which should tell you everything you need to know about her and the rest of their mental stabilty.
They're so far gone he seems normal to them.LMAO!

Since: Oct 09

#144432 Jan 14, 2014
[QUOTE who="riproarin'"] <quoted text>
And 6million had their health care cancelled and it is estimated that 1/3 of the 2.2 million are those who were cancelled buying new more expensive policies, about 1/3 of the 2.2 million were new Medicaid recipients. That leaves about 3/4 million of which it us estimated half are subsidized. So, about 3-4 hundred thousand of the 6 million new policies that Obama says are needed to finance Obamacare.
Can you say "wish and a prayer"?[/QUOTE]
Throwing money at failure seem to be a repetitive theme with Democrats, never will learn.
You cant' mend a broken dam with money...even when you can print billions!

#144433 Jan 14, 2014
Remember my argument about "recess appointments" that are not recess appointments?
"Justices skeptical of Obama’s recess appointment claim"
he tried to do an end-run around the Senate in 2012.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jan/...

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#144434 Jan 14, 2014
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever you call it, lafraud, it's law and you're meaningless.
kleenex.com
LMFAO.
: Should the president be able to temporarily fill top-level posts when the Senate is in recess?

12%

Yes.

88%

No.

Paris

#144435 Jan 14, 2014
angel wrote:
<quoted text>Ah Benghazi.
Four Americans die in the service of their Nation and the teabaggers have reduced their sacrifice to Faux Outrage in the name of political oportunism and Birther worthy,nut job Conspiracy and Fox News level Necrophillia.
The name Benghazi is now nothing more then a code word for Radical Rightist Delusion and Impotance.
The Benghazi Transcripts: DOD officials briefed Obama on ‘attack,’ not video. Gosh, Obama, Hillary, Rice and the MSM lied again. Who would of thunk it.

by James Rosen
angel

Boise, ID

#144439 Jan 14, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>The Benghazi Transcripts: DOD officials briefed Obama on ‘attack,’ not video. Gosh, Obama, Hillary, Rice and the MSM lied again. Who would of thunk it.
by James Rosen
......and yet Teabaggers STILL havent been able to exploit the tragedy to their own ends!
(I dont expect them to stop....the radical right is a PRIME example of doing the same thing over and over and expecting...nay!.... DEMANDING different results. LMAO!)
angel

Boise, ID

#144442 Jan 14, 2014
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>Bush did it more than 20 times you stupid pos.
Where were you then Le Crybaby?
Apparently the same place all those lard-asses with the Tri Corner Hats and Hitler signs while Bush was turning a lake of Black Ink into an ocean of Red Ink and making unprecendented expansions to the Federal Government.
Le Jimbo and the rest of those 'patriots' were pretty thin on the ground prior to Jan.2009.
Wonder why.......?
conservative crapola

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#144443 Jan 14, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
raygun made 240 recess appointments

flubs made 171 recess appointments

"as of January 5, 2012, President Barack Obama had made 32 recess appointments."

teahadism: when they can't win, move the goal posts. LMFAO

lafraud cry-a-thon: 1 year 69 days.

#144444 Jan 14, 2014
<quoted text>
"as of January 5, 2012, President Barack Obama had made 32 recess appointments."
Okay I know you are sssslllloooowwww...
so here is what you fail to comprehend:
They DID NOT RECESS!
They took specific, deliberate, steps to PREVENT a RECESS.
So the difference is an attempt to avoid a CONSTITUTIONAL BARRIER.

The end result will be a decision AGAINST ANY POTUS side-stepping the constitution this way in the future.

WHAT OBAMA DID WAS NOT (repeat-NOT) a recess appointment, because they were not in RECESS.
I hope that was not vague.

#144445 Jan 14, 2014
<quoted text>Where were you when Bush did it?
Remember his draft dodging brother John Bolton the Failure?
G Dubbya NEVER attempted to use a "recess appointment" when Congress and Senate were NOT in RECESS! The Lame Stream Media has pulled the foreskin over your eyes again...Di@# Head!

Paris

#144452 Jan 14, 2014
<quoted text>Faux News is for you retards to feel better about yourselves.
They make you think that you are smart when in reality you are stupid and gullible.
Did Red China Romney win in a Landslide?
Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
So tell us, do you tea bag all the bots on the short bus, or do you play favorites?

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#144453 Jan 14, 2014
FASCISM worked so well the last time.
<quoted text>

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#144457 Jan 14, 2014
This just in from Repubs: Benghazi- 4 Americans killed in a terrorist attack while in a nation known to have terrorist.
Later in Repub news - Is President Obama really a US Citizen?
Also in the Repub headlines (as soon as it actually happens)- Obama seizes all guns in the US with help from the UN Army.
Then we go live to the IRS where they just requested more agents to deal with ObamaCare. 15,000 less than the 16,000 but who counts numbers in Repub world?
lol

Vine Grove, KY

#144458 Jan 14, 2014
Quick question? Wtf is the big deal about bengazi can anyone please tell me?

Here's what I know one sided worse case. Messages were sent regarding needing more security at our consulate. A few days later things got crazy there and some of our people died. On a Sunday talk show some chick said they believed yesterday's attack was linked to movie that upset the whole Muslim world. Turns out other people think it was a terrorist attack on 9-11.

What's never explained and remains a mystery to this day. Is why this is a big deal. Seriously why is this a thing? I mean if you listen to the most outraged people about it, I'm like yeah. In hindsight sending the entire army would have been great. Or evacuating. But how were they to know? I hear people saying there was a CIA base miles from there. Yeah CIA, IT guys and analysts. Unless the riot was over lack of tech support or not getting water boarded enough..... Then I hear there was an air base and no jets were called in. To do what? It was in the middle of a congested city with mainly civilians. Me thinks dropping a few jdams in there or just nuking the place would have lead to even more upset people. Finally the conspiracy. The Sunday talk show. 1 we don't know for sure they got it wrong. 2 if they didn't get it wrong, it was a day later with no one on the ground after a riot on the other side of the planet. Getting it right at that point seems pretty unlikely.

So why In the world do people keep talking about this????
DUDE

Ashland, KY

#144459 Jan 14, 2014
angel wrote:
<quoted text>Ah Benghazi.
OK...so what explanation did you get from Obama and Hilller,the killer did you get?
Thats all people really want,IS TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED AND WHAT IS GOING TO BE DONE ABOUT IT.

Location hidden

#144460 Jan 14, 2014
demotards are stoopid wrote:
oh how proud you sheepletards must be of your community organizer, he is such a leader,
baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Inside Iraq: Two years after U.S. withdrawal, are things worse than ever?
By Michael Holmes, CNN
www.cnn.com
"Things" in Iraq have never been worst thinks to Bush creating them. How many terrorist were in Iraq before 2003? DumbDumb.
Repub failed hopeful Johnny McCain says US needs to go back in and stay 100 years.

Location hidden

#144463 Jan 14, 2014
lol wrote:
Quick question? Wtf is the big deal about bengazi can anyone please tell me?
Here's what I know one sided worse case. Messages were sent regarding needing more security at our consulate. A few days later things got crazy there and some of our people died. On a Sunday talk show some chick said they believed yesterday's attack was linked to movie that upset the whole Muslim world. Turns out other people think it was a terrorist attack on 9-11.
What's never explained and remains a mystery to this day. Is why this is a big deal. Seriously why is this a thing? I mean if you listen to the most outraged people about it, I'm like yeah. In hindsight sending the entire army would have been great. Or evacuating. But how were they to know? I hear people saying there was a CIA base miles from there. Yeah CIA, IT guys and analysts. Unless the riot was over lack of tech support or not getting water boarded enough..... Then I hear there was an air base and no jets were called in. To do what? It was in the middle of a congested city with mainly civilians. Me thinks dropping a few jdams in there or just nuking the place would have lead to even more upset people. Finally the conspiracy. The Sunday talk show. 1 we don't know for sure they got it wrong. 2 if they didn't get it wrong, it was a day later with no one on the ground after a riot on the other side of the planet. Getting it right at that point seems pretty unlikely.
So why In the world do people keep talking about this????
Every President since RayGun have had Americans killed by terrorist. Sometimes thousands at a time. The difference is Obama. These Repubs are the biggest hypocrites on the face of the earth. You ever hear any of them mention what Robert Gates said was one of the most courageous decisions I had ever witnessed in the White House when Obama ordered the mission to go get bin Laden?

#144464 Jan 14, 2014
<quoted text>It is all the Republitards can do after W completely destroyed their failed Party.
Everything the moron W touched went to sh-t.
WRONG! The military advisors were face to face with Obama and Hillary and briefed (told them/with picture/satellite images also) IT IS A TERRORIST ATTACK!
Now the proof ahs emerged the Whitehouse did know/were told IT was TERRORISM!
The big deal is the cover up and the attempt to railroad an innocent person to hide Hillary's shame and Obama's failed policies of appeasement!

No matter what your definition of "is" is...Terrorism is terrorism.

Get it? Got it? GOOD!
Terrorism = BAD!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ashley Judd is F@@@ing stupid 1 hr Who really cares ... 76
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder (May '14) 1 hr Jane 452
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Seventh 159,587
Garbage on stinking creek roadsides ! 2 hr Jane 7
Listen up people 3 hr Listen my ass 8
Why do low class/ skanky people love tatoos so ... (Feb '16) 3 hr Rockdad 102
Laura Wyatt 3 hr Cheyenne 1
Coach dinky out?? 4 hr thank you 7
Boob jobs & Lapband 6 hr Big ole bully 11

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages