'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 194363 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

BillsCigarBox_ak a_Hairy

Lexington, KY

#143642 Jan 8, 2014
angel wrote:
<quoted text> Right on!
He doesnt have a chance in hell of being elected but anyone who can split the Right Bent Looney Vote and keep the Rethugs sidelined for a decade or two more is aces with me! Lmao!
Please List her accomplishments:
1.) As 1st Lady:
2.) As Senator:
3.) As Secretary of State:
Go ahead take all the time you can; what the hell difference, at this point, does it make anyway?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#143643 Jan 8, 2014
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
oh lQQkie the le bimbo stops by from his trolling topix to spew his ignorance once again. Keep trying loser sock freak. You stick with you )8~D> batshit crazy LISA loon's Winged Nut Daily, CONservative Nut tree Drama and various jihad sites for you rhetoric and propaganda. Those and the fauxnoise funnies. More your mentality and I will stick with all the other media.
Oh btw sockboy, we have proven over and over that your hero bush took more vacations and cost the taxpayers way more than Obama has even thought about. Keep spinning your vacation envy loser.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
I've had a 'lovely' BREAK from this HELLHOLE ...
And see ya "dwIdioTs"
STILL
talk about me ...

What *POWER*
I must hold ...

)8~D>

To "get under YOUR skin"
-n-
NOT even BE here ...

:D
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#143645 Jan 8, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry pookie, I already showed you this was a propaganda piece.
You loser freak. YOU have shown anything here except your ignorance. Keep denying the 9/11 facts like you do everything while holding onto your fantasies bimbo sock freak.

BTW, I am not your pookie, pervert freak.

Urban Dictionary: pookie
www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...

A term of endearment used for a loved one. Often used when one is aroused sexually.
A term used for someone you go with or are married to.
A term of endearment and affection. It is a name akin to "lovebug", "cuddlemuffin", "babe",
"honey", "lover", etc.
A pipe used to smoke tweak/speed/crank/shit aka methamphetamine.

pookie
•a term of endearment.
•a vagina.
•a meth pipe.
http://onlineslangdictionary.com/meaning-defi...

Step away from your pipe loser lemming freak.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
American Lady

Danville, KY

#143647 Jan 8, 2014
When you going to 'learn' to have a lil self control ...

Here THIS should help ...

If You're Going Through Hell

Lovely tune :)

Words to LIVE by

;~)

PLUS: Stand Tall
[I do ... 5' 9"]

Even IF *I* have to do it alone ...
CUZ
I'm NEVER alone ...

I have my Lord with me ...
EVERY STEP of the way ...

Sometimes I 'fly'
Faster Than My Angels Can Fly
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

BUT ...

I'm STILL here <3

Since: May 11

UK

#143651 Jan 8, 2014
BillsCigarBox_aka_Hairy wrote:
<quoted text>
1.) As 1st Lady:
2.) As Senator:
Go ahead take all the time you can; what the hell difference, at this point, does it make anyway?
Can you remind me what Rand Paul did between the ages of 18 - 30 until he acquired a safe republican seat?

His CV appears to be a little blank.

UK

#143652 Jan 8, 2014
American Lady wrote:
When you going to 'learn' to have a lil self control ...
Here THIS should help ...
If You're Going Through Hell
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =91OQwco7a58XX
Lovely tune :)
Words to LIVE by
;~)
PLUS: Stand Tall
[I do ... 5' 9"]
Even IF *I* have to do it alone ...
CUZ
I'm NEVER alone ...
I have my Lord with me ...
EVERY STEP of the way ...
Sometimes I 'fly'
Faster Than My Angels Can Fly
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
BUT ...
I'm STILL here <3
What are you? Twelve?
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#143653 Jan 8, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Lions and Tigers and Bears oh my. New words from the global warming crowd.
No, new words from the clowns on fauxbox, no doubt. Typical teabagging CON denial. You people suck up to the coch bros and big corps denying they have the right to strip the earth of all resources for a buck with no consequences and the rest of us will continue trying to save the planet, okay dumbass. Stick with your fairy tales, more your speed.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#143654 Jan 8, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Playing games while Americans suffer
That's what teabagging CONS do best.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#143656 Jan 8, 2014
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I've had a 'lovely' BREAK from this HELLHOLE ...
And see ya "dwIdioTs"
STILL
talk about me ...
What *POWER*
I must hold ...
)8~D>
To "get under YOUR skin"
-n-
NOT even BE here ...
:D
HAHA, and yet he are you again. Did they run you off the president bashing site with your Benghazi rant grave dancer? hahaha

You were either on a topix timeout AGAIN or locked up for a drunken stupor over New Years. You fool no one and you are just a source of amusement for us, don't flatter yourself. Your Winged Nut Daily jihad rants don't get under anyone's skin and you have no power
)8~D> batshit crazy LISA loon. Keep dreaming topix queen. hahaha

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#143658 Jan 8, 2014
<quoted text>
1.) As 1st Lady:
2.) As Senator:
Look it up yourself pervert. Too much too much to list. Sucks for your clowns, she has more
intelligence, and gonads than all your teabagging CONS put together. Be, very afraid. hahaha The MAJORITY will elect our first WOMAN PRESIDENT and you crybabies will just have to suck it up. hahaa

btw loser lemming tool, did you hear:

It’s Official: Gallup Names Barack Obama as ‘Most Admired Man’ for 6th Year in a Row!

According to a new poll from Gallup, Barack Obama ranks as the most admired man among Americans for the 6th year in a row.

In addition to Obama’s status, Hillary Clinton claimed the spot as the most admired woman. Each year, Gallup polls Americans in an open-ended format to name the man and woman living anywhere in the world that they admire most.

Hillary Clinton was named “Most Admired Woman” for an impressive 18 times — more than any other woman since Gallup has conducted the poll. Clinton first won in 1993 when she was first lady, and has continued to rank at or near the top of the list while serving in a variety of public roles including as U.S. senator and as secretary of state.

This year’s poll was conducted at the time of Nelson Mandela’s death, putting him at the top of mind for many Americans, with 7% naming him as Most Admired Man. However, because the poll specifically asked for the name of a “living” man or woman, Mandela did not significantly affect the results.- See more at: http://aattp.org/its-official-gallup-names-ba...

....Hillary Clinton was named “Most Admired Woman” for an impressive 18 times"

read it and weep whiner wusses

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
Grand Old Tea Party

Gardner, MA

#143659 Jan 8, 2014
angel wrote:
<quoted text> Speaking of mindless demonization of hard working Amercians by Facist Idealogues here is a prime example.Lmao!
Hi Angel,

You forgot one thing, it's also not true as in a lie!

"This means the people who have collected a check for 2+ years can keep on staying at home watching Jerry Springer and smoking pot rather than looking for a job
Nice system we have EH?"

It's astonishing how much BS they can dream up out of thin air!

No StevenTeabagger, they can't saty on for 2 years, even with extensions! Go try and find out the facts instead of trolling your made up BS hatred.

UK

#143660 Jan 8, 2014
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>She will win in a Landslide, Repukes are finished.
Who are the repukes? No one bloody knows any more, they have fifty different faces, fifty different manifestos. LOL

Why is it that when you ask a conservative, "So what is conservatism?...What does it mean?" you can't get a straight answer, it's the szchizophrenic party, simply reacting to the shrill voices in its head. There is absolutely NO unifying conservative doctrine. The GOP is like the wild west frontier, lawless and violent. Who wants to elect that?
JOE NASTY

Bloomington, IN

#143661 Jan 8, 2014
I'd just bet, if old Barry were standing in front of you Libs, dropped his pants and bent over, you guys would shove your nose so far up his hiney you'd come out looking just like him.

UK

#143662 Jan 8, 2014
JOE NASTY wrote:
I'd just bet, if old Barry were standing in front of you Libs, dropped his pants and bent over, you guys would shove your nose so far up his hiney you'd come out looking just like him.
Yeeeeee- Haw!

I rest my case m'Lord.

LMFAO

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#143663 Jan 8, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Playing games while Americans suffer
You're a 47%-er. Suffer, mooch.. LMAO.
lafraud cry-a-thon: 1 year 63 days.
BillsCigarBox_ak a_Hairy

Lexington, KY

#143665 Jan 8, 2014
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Look it up yourself pervert. Too much too much to list. Sucks for your clowns, she has more
intelligence, and gonads than all your teabagging CONS put together. Be, very afraid. hahaha The MAJORITY will elect our first WOMAN PRESIDENT and you crybabies will just have to suck it up. hahaa
btw loser lemming tool, did you hear:
It’s Official: Gallup Names Barack Obama as ‘Most Admired Man’ for 6th Year in a Row!
According to a new poll from Gallup, Barack Obama ranks as the most admired man among Americans for the 6th year in a row.
In addition to Obama’s status, Hillary Clinton claimed the spot as the most admired woman. Each year, Gallup polls Americans in an open-ended format to name the man and woman living anywhere in the world that they admire most.
Hillary Clinton was named “Most Admired Woman” for an impressive 18 times — more than any other woman since Gallup has conducted the poll. Clinton first won in 1993 when she was first lady, and has continued to rank at or near the top of the list while serving in a variety of public roles including as U.S. senator and as secretary of state.
This year’s poll was conducted at the time of Nelson Mandela’s death, putting him at the top of mind for many Americans, with 7% naming him as Most Admired Man. However, because the poll specifically asked for the name of a “living” man or woman, Mandela did not significantly affect the results.- See more at: http://aattp.org/its-official-gallup-names-ba...
....Hillary Clinton was named “Most Admired Woman” for an impressive 18 times"
read it and weep whiner wusses
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
Too bad for you and Hillary that poll isn't a presidential election, also didn't the DNC give her the shaft when they took all her campaign contributions and gave them to BHO last time?
She would have to start from scratch in a time when the economy is still in the shitter.
Where will the money come from? The Big Corporations Democrats rant and rail about from every podium and soap box they can find?

You must have the IQ of a snail, a retarded snail!
ZZZZOOOOOOOOMMMM! That's the next election cycle passing Grandma Hillary up again!
BillsCigarBox_ak a_Hairy

Lexington, KY

#143666 Jan 8, 2014
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a 47%-er. Suffer, mooch.. LMAO.
lafraud cry-a-thon: 1 year 63 days.
You have dumber than owl shit since they discovered dirt (a looooooooooong time).

UK

#143667 Jan 8, 2014
<quoted text>
Too bad for you and Hillary that poll isn't a presidential election, also didn't the DNC give her the shaft when they took all her campaign contributions and gave them to BHO last time?
She would have to start from scratch in a time when the economy is still in the shitter.
Where will the money come from? The Big Corporations Democrats rant and rail about from every podium and soap box they can find?
You must have the IQ of a snail, a retarded snail!
ZZZZOOOOOOOOMMMM! That's the next election cycle passing Grandma Hillary up again!
You don't like polls do you?
"Richard" Morris don't like 'em.
Karl Rove don't like 'em either. LMFAO
"ahhh lets forget the polls and do a roleplay about how much money the DUPES are going to give to our PPP(Personal Piggybank PAC)".

UK

#143669 Jan 8, 2014
<quoted text>
You have dumber than owl shit since they discovered dirt (a looooooooooong time).
You...have...dumber than owl shlt since they(who?...the owls?) discovered dirt.....(A long time???).

Ok....obviously this is the new kentucky republican candidate for a senate run...
BillsCigarBox_ak a_Hairy

Lexington, KY

#143670 Jan 8, 2014
Sorry, that was to this thread.
Here is the link:http://www.biography.com/ people/rand-paul-588472

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Judge hall gives daughters boyfriend health dep... 4 min God is coming back 9
Prayers for Clerk Kim Davis 29 min ___Jenny___ 24
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 42 min Namu Myoho Renge Kyo 143,217
Old drive inn 57 min Ami 7
Knox county hospital 1 hr Jonsey 6
Janet Jackson Unbreakable 1 hr hi 1
lets go to florida (Jan '15) 1 hr January 213
Is judge ex Jm hall going to prison ? 11 hr Observation 24
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages