'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#143436 Jan 6, 2014
Obobin Hood wrote:
It's colder than a wiccan's titty out there tonite!
it's -40 here

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#143437 Jan 6, 2014
ROTFL wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, you win, I'll quit posting like a libtard, but I will still post baaaaaaaaaaaa everytime a libtard lines up for MSLSD,
baaaaaaaaaaaaaa,
Truthfully nothing you've said has ever meant much to me, but now you're completely irrelevant.

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#143438 Jan 6, 2014
Ari son of Anarchy wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess that's why he's the most popular Ky Senator in many decades!
Rand Paul will be next POTUS, stick that feather in your hat and "Crow"...birdbrain!
So now you think I'm LimberTwig, too?

Excellent.

;)

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#143439 Jan 6, 2014
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent.
;)
CAW CAW CCCCCOLD CAW CCCOLD!!

Flat Lick Ky.

#143440 Jan 6, 2014
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent.
;)
'Through the travail of ages,Midst the pomp and toils of war,Have I fought and strove and perishedCountless times upon a star.As if through a glass, and darklyThe age-old strife I see—Where I fought in many guises, many names—but always me.'(George C. Scott/Patton)

#143441 Jan 6, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>CAW CAW CCCCCOLD CAW CCCOLD!!
Pppara pppppara pppppara PARANOID!

How they hangin', bottom feeder?

#143442 Jan 6, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>'Through the travail of ages,Midst the pomp and toils of war,Have I fought and strove and perishedCountless times upon a star.As if through a glass, and darklyThe age-old strife I see—Where I fought in many guises, many names—but always me.'(George C. Scott/Patton)
I never knew Patton was such an eloquent poet - thanks for posting that!

As long as you know you're you, and I know I'm me, it's all good. Poor ol' jethro's a hot mess, though.

Flat Lick Ky.

#143444 Jan 6, 2014
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
I never knew Patton was such an eloquent poet - thanks for posting that!
As long as you know you're you, and I know I'm me, it's all good. Poor ol' jethro's a hot mess, though.
I don't know if Patton really said that. George C. Scott said it in the 1970 Movie Patton, one of the greatest movies ever.
wtf

Horse Cave, KY

#143448 Jan 6, 2014
I see the judgeit gang are still focusing on anything and everything other than the train wreck aka Obamacare, the Benghazi coverup, the billions of tax dollars that Obama is giving to his friends/supporters that raised money for his campaign even though most of those so-called green companies that get our tax dollars fail and file for bankruptcy.

Let's talk poems to take the focus off our messiahs failures because we have no excuses left. The race card is void. The Bush crutch is void. The Republicans want to throw granny under the bus (like the democrats did to fund their Obamacare train wreck) they want people to go hungry (as the democrats and Obama have created a record number of Americans now living at or below the poverty level with their many failed policies) the Republicans want filthy air for us to breathe (as the democrats fly their private jets to "green" conferences and make a huge carbon footprint as they make big money selling you a load of crap) but...we are discussing the pressing issue of poems.

Typical.
lol
Hurry now and judgeit!
lmao

Flat Lick Ky.

#143449 Jan 6, 2014
wtf wrote:
I see the judgeit gang are still focusing on anything and everything other than the train wreck aka Obamacare, the Benghazi coverup, the billions of tax dollars that Obama is giving to his friends/supporters that raised money for his campaign even though most of those so-called green companies that get our tax dollars fail and file for bankruptcy.
Let's talk poems to take the focus off our messiahs failures because we have no excuses left. The race card is void. The Bush crutch is void. The Republicans want to throw granny under the bus (like the democrats did to fund their Obamacare train wreck) they want people to go hungry (as the democrats and Obama have created a record number of Americans now living at or below the poverty level with their many failed policies) the Republicans want filthy air for us to breathe (as the democrats fly their private jets to "green" conferences and make a huge carbon footprint as they make big money selling you a load of crap) but...we are discussing the pressing issue of poems.
Typical.
lol
Hurry now and judgeit!
lmao
Damn, is there anyone you're not mad at?
angel

Boise, ID

#143450 Jan 6, 2014
wtf wrote:
Typical.
lol
Hurry now and judgeit!
lmao
Oh just because the Teabaggers have FAILED to will Benghazi into an Administration threatening scandal(mostly because the Right's motives were embarassingly transparent and there was no merit to their paranoid insinuations.)...is no reason to be cranky just because others have an appreciation for Poetry.
Whatever glitches Obamacare has will be worked out,Most Americans will get accustomed to it and will move on.
As much as you wish It would its not going to sink the Administration either.
You might try holding your breath and kicking your feet until you turn blue?
Maybe rave about people just wanting 'freestuff'? Lmao!
angel

Boise, ID

#143451 Jan 7, 2014
ROTFL wrote:
<quoted text>
"I don't have a 'health car plan', I receive healthcare which is free" "I pay national insurance contributions"
well which one is it libtard? LOLOL, ROTFL, your own words, not mine! LOLOL,
"Barrack Hussein Obama although I think he's probably one of the most intelligent presidents you've ever had" ROTFL, LOLOLOL, you are one ignorant sodotard, LOLOLOL, the guy is laughed at all over the world and you think hes intelligent? LOLOLOLOL, his own demotards are running from him,
"I don't mind what you say because you don't matter" LOLOLOL, so you won't mind that
I just love owning you sheepletards, you must admit, your lack of intelligence is pretty entertaining,
baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,
Oh now your confusing 'all over then world' with the Right Bent InterNut Bloggers again.
Their opinions only have crediblity with nutters such as yourself who WANT desperatly to be validated by them.
6 Million people lost thier coverage.....?
SURELY the Sacred Private Sector didnt have SIX MILLION Americans paying money every month for utterly worthless coverage?????
Why that would be almost CRIMINAL by some lights. LMAO!

Since: May 11

UK

#143452 Jan 7, 2014
ROTFL wrote:
<quoted text>
you, because I respect you so much that if I don't receive your attention I will be depressed, I always wanted a sodolib sheepletard for a pen pal,
baaaaaaaaaaaaa,
yes yes...so unfazed were you by my parting post you felt compelled to reply to it twice.

Cool story though...tell it again.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#143453 Jan 7, 2014
Jay wrote:
Paul says Kentucky-run ObamaCare site also a mess, gave son Medicaid
by FoxNews.com | published on January 6, 2014
Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky., poked a hole Sunday in the argument that the ObamaCare rollout is on the upswing and that Kentucky’s state-run program is a model of excellence, saying it mistakenly issued his son a Medicaid card.
Paul — a doctor who left the medical profession to join Congress in 2010 and whose base Senate salary is $174,000 — says he makes enough money that he doesn’t need Medicaid, which helps low-income families.
Nevertheless, the Kentucky exchange put his son into the Medicaid program after Paul went online to register him for ObamaCare, he said.
“I actually tried to get my son signed up through the Kentucky exchange, you know, that the Democrats have said is so good,” Paul told ABC’s “This Week,” while holding up what appeared to be Medicaid card.“We didn’t try to get him Medicaid. I’m trying to pay for his insurance. But they automatically enrolled him in Medicaid.”
Paul, who has been a sharp critic of ObamaCare, said officials wouldn’t talk to him or other members of his family because they were unsure about whether his son existed.
OK.
What's messed up about that? Rand enrolled his son and lied about his son having access to the families own healthcare plan. William Hilton Paul is 20 years old and a student. If he enrolls and list having no income or healthcare through his parents than he would qualify for Medicaid. Hope they get Rand for insurance fraud.
JOE NASTY

Bloomington, IN

#143455 Jan 7, 2014
Teabagger Proud, at least we aren't baby killers. What do you think angel?

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#143459 Jan 7, 2014
JOE NASTY wrote:
Catholic Hospital Argues 'Fetuses Are Not Persons' in Malpractice Case

LMFAO.
angel

Boise, ID

#143460 Jan 7, 2014
JOE NASTY wrote:
Im sure you can imagine!
angel

Boise, ID

#143461 Jan 7, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Sure, that's why it took Hillary six months and much partying to finally go before congress, plus Obama only hid the contractors and threatened their jobs because there is no smoking gun of ineptitude on Obama's and Hillary's part. I bet you still can't tell us where Obama was for nine hours while the attack was in progress and men were dying.......Commander in Chief my arse.
Beat that dead carcass a few more times dipshit!
Though if you do it much longer your going to need a full body Haz-Mat Suit to keep from getting splattered.
Its nearly as Fly-Blown as the Tea Party and the Radical Right.LMAO!

Since: Oct 09

#143463 Jan 7, 2014
angel wrote:
<quoted text> Oh just because the Teabaggers have FAILED to will Benghazi into an Administration threatening scandal(mostly because the Right's motives were embarassingly transparent and there was no merit to their paranoid insinuations.)...is no reason to be cranky just because others have an appreciation for Poetry.
Whatever glitches Obamacare has will be worked out,Most Americans will get accustomed to it and will move on.
As much as you wish It would its not going to sink the Administration either.
You might try holding your breath and kicking your feet until you turn blue?
Maybe rave about people just wanting 'freestuff'? Lmao!
"an appreciation of poetry", spot on! I carry the visible scars of war...and those within (PTSD), I have sympathy to a degree, for others who fight different kinds of wars/battles.
Racism is everyone's battle; discrimination is another, the ADA seems to be a dog with no teeth here in Kentucky. When able bodied people park in handicap spaces and an elderly person has to suffer for an extra 40 or fifty feet just to shop for groceries it pisses me off. When I see a young person obtain pain med's via Medicaid, and they sell/trade/abuse them, it pisses me off. I see elderly who can't afford critical medications and then I wonder why don't we address this injustice?

Back to the poetry...it isn't really such a contradiction for a warrior to also be a poet...there are very analytical/creative minds combined in the warrior and the poet.
Just rambling...time to feed the woodstove and make more coffee.
:b

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#143465 Jan 7, 2014
angel wrote:
<quoted text>Beat that dead carcass a few more times dipshit!
Though if you do it much longer your going to need a full body Haz-Mat Suit to keep from getting splattered.
Its nearly as Fly-Blown as the Tea Party and the Radical Right.LMAO!
His spamming points are as flaccid as his noodle. LMAO.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Indictments 18 min mike 27
McDonald's girls (Jan '14) 54 min Mcbeatdown 6
Knox Co.Jail employees idicted 54 min when 43
who will you vote for as jailer 1 hr you know 81
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Mike Duquette 131,476
Sheila and Jennifer Brown 2 hr Inside 6
Phillip Vaughn 2 hr Lover 9
A Knox County woman is charged with child abuse. Fri Curiouswonderer 4
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match

Barbourville Jobs

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]