'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#142695 Jan 3, 2014
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>Are you trying to say something?
The PARENTS should be named and the cost listed.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#142696 Jan 3, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Agree.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =u03QcymdCtgXX
Disagree.

http://www.climateconservative.org/

http://www.catholic.org/green/story.php...

For Cons who aren't in denial.

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#142697 Jan 3, 2014
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
IT 'said''it' couldn't be found.
IT was "wrong" ...
FOUND
)8~D>
dum-de-dum-DUMB
Wrong again, bottom feeder.
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
I only found one for "pan of worms", and it was in a cooking blog, about some lady whose wild rice kept exploding - totally different context. So prove your statement that "pan of worms" is an old saying, mkay?

The only thing you've proved is your ignorance. Again.

:D
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#142698 Jan 3, 2014
ILoveitHere wrote:
Happy New Year to all of you, even the crazies.
May you wake up from your alcohol/prescription induced oblivion and may you hug a Muslim!
I'm glad you had a good time in Indiana RC, and I hope it was indeed a nudist resort!(gasp!)
Crow, Calvin, hope you had a great New Years as well! Always nice to pop in and see you here.

Happy New Year ILIH, no it wasn't a nudist colony, maybe in the summer. hahaha I did make quite the snow bunny and we did do nude snow angels before jumping in the hot tub. haha

Now I have to get out and get some fresh bread, milk etc....for the big snow coming in Sunday. I am ready for spring. This frigid weather sucks.

I hope you have a great day. Good to see you posting.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#142699 Jan 3, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>It certainly does. It's -20 here.
LOL
are you in Canada right now, or is this just more bullshit from you?

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#142700 Jan 3, 2014
Hey RC Co-Cola and ILiH! Happy New Year to both of you, too! Lunch is ready, so I'm outta here for awhile - great to see both of you!

Location hidden

#142701 Jan 3, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>It certainly does. It's -20 here.
LOL
The bubble doesn't protect you from anything, it merely assists ignorance and denial. Keeps you from considering/accepting facts or seeing things for what they're proven to be.

You'll probably still get snow too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

#142702 Jan 3, 2014
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy New Year ILIH, no it wasn't a nudist colony, maybe in the summer. hahaha I did make quite the snow bunny and we did do nude snow angels before jumping in the hot tub. haha
Now I have to get out and get some fresh bread, milk etc....for the big snow coming in Sunday. I am ready for spring. This frigid weather sucks.
I hope you have a great day. Good to see you posting.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
Bleh! We already got ours. I called my landlord early this morning with my refusal to shovel anything beyond my driveway. Thank God for my new car snow covers or Id have spent an hour scraping in this freezing cold weather. No bueno.

Even Spring won't do RC, I day dream of 99 degrees and the sun tingling my skin as I sip a icy cold blackberry mojito!
Ahhhhh, summer, hurry back.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#142703 Jan 3, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>are you in Canada right now, or is this just more bullshit from you?
You know where I am. I am here. So are you.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

#142704 Jan 3, 2014
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
The bubble doesn't protect you from anything, it merely assists ignorance and denial. Keeps you from considering/accepting facts or seeing things for what they're proven to be.
You'll probably still get snow too.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ELPKZLS4uAoXX
I am not looking for protection or assistance or anything else that would prevent me from my right to aspire.
Snow is a reality here in winter.

Since: Oct 09

#142705 Jan 3, 2014
Surely, you've heard of Ron Coleman...c0/founder of the Weather Channel?
Weather Channel Founder: Global Warming ‘Greatest Scam in History’

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/20...

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#142706 Jan 3, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>You know where I am. I am here. So are you.
i have no idea where you are. i do know there was no place in the US registering a -20 temperature when you posted that unless you are on a mountaintop somewhere...

but then bullshit is all you ever post...you are too stupid to even know others can see right through it!

Since: Oct 09

#142707 Jan 3, 2014
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Reality doesn't exist inside your enormous ass bubble. Sorry.
Feel free to bust on out at any time though, and join the normals. We'll accept you.
(Just one of you though, you must leave all your characters behind)
Actually anyone who lives beneath your rock might think "global warming is the consensus...however:

"more than 31,000 American scientists from diverse climate-related disciplines, including more than 9,000 with Ph.D.s, have signed a public petition announcing their belief that “…there is no convincing scientific evidence that human release of carbon dioxide, methane, or other greenhouse gases is causing or will, in the foreseeable future, cause catastrophic heating of the Earth’s atmosphere and disruption of the Earth’s climate.”

"Among these skeptics? Atmospheric physicists, botanists, geologists, oceanographers, and meteorologists." True intelligence is less common than common idiots...go figure!

http://www.forbes.com/sites/larrybell/2012/07...

:b

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

#142708 Jan 3, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>i have no idea where you are. i do know there was no place in the US registering a -20 temperature when you posted that unless you are on a mountaintop somewhere...
but then bullshit is all you ever post...you are too stupid to even know others can see right through it!
I am in cyberspace just like you. It's cold in this part of it.
ROTFL

Lansing, MI

#142709 Jan 3, 2014
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Bleh! We already got ours. I called my landlord early this morning with my refusal to shovel anything beyond my driveway. Thank God for my new car snow covers or Id have spent an hour scraping in this freezing cold weather. No bueno.
Even Spring won't do RC, I day dream of 99 degrees and the sun tingling my skin as I sip a icy cold blackberry mojito!
Ahhhhh, summer, hurry back.
why didn't you just have some illegal Mexicans do it?

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Since: May 11

UK

#142711 Jan 3, 2014
So...groundhog day...

Location hidden

#142712 Jan 3, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I am not looking for protection or assistance or anything else that would prevent me from my right to aspire.
Snow is a reality here in winter.
I bet rain and sun are too!

Sir, Ma'am, I'm not referring to a force field, I'm referring to the mental bubble that many Cons live in, which deflects scientific fact and pretty much all common sense.-I see that your bubble is quite large as well. Please feel free to basque in the stubborn ignorance for as long as you like, your great grandchildren and their children will send you many prayers of thanks.

Happy New Year! Hug a Muslim!
ROTFL

Lansing, MI

#142713 Jan 3, 2014
absolutely hilarious, 11 states attorneys general are filing suit against hussein oblamer for violating the constitution, and mooshelle is talking with a divorce lawyer,

ROTFL, LOLOLOL,

if you like your healthcare plan you can keep it,

LOLOLOL,

“christen denier”

Since: Apr 13

...but love commits

#142715 Jan 3, 2014
ROTFL wrote:
absolutely hilarious, 11 states attorneys general are filing suit against hussein oblamer for violating the constitution, and mooshelle is talking with a divorce lawyer,
ROTFL, LOLOLOL,
if you like your healthcare plan you can keep it,
LOLOLOL,
which is first, the lawsuit or the divorce?
And is either before, or after the impeachment?

Location hidden

#142716 Jan 3, 2014
Ari son of Anarchy wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually anyone who lives beneath your rock might think "global warming is the consensus...however:
"more than 31,000 American scientists from diverse climate-related disciplines, including more than 9,000 with Ph.D.s, have signed a public petition announcing their belief that “…there is no convincing scientific evidence that human release of carbon dioxide, methane, or other greenhouse gases is causing or will, in the foreseeable future, cause catastrophic heating of the Earth’s atmosphere and disruption of the Earth’s climate.”
"Among these skeptics? Atmospheric physicists, botanists, geologists, oceanographers, and meteorologists." True intelligence is less common than common idiots...go figure!
http://www.forbes.com/sites/larrybell/2012/07...
:b
Right..
Cute Forbes article!
Here's what NASA has to say about it:

http://climate.nasa.gov/scientific-consensus

Then again, the folks at NASA are probably besties with Obama and he probably takes them on his 56 million dollar vacations so that they will post bullshit liberal myths on their website.

You're probably right. And truly intelligent, unlike everyone at NASA. Go figure!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
German shepard 24 min Jackie 1
jeff vaughn not dories jeff violas jeff is a rat 1 hr Junes son Jeff Va... 4
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr havent forgotten 131,904
How many kindergarten teachers at Lay? 3 hr question 11
terry smith from the creek 5 hr wondering 4
Brett 6 hr sorry 2
To the Garland family 8 hr Friend 5
what happen on the creek ambulances an law is u... 21 hr Get a life 8
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:09 pm PST

Yahoo! Sports 2:09PM
RT Eric Winston quickly settling in with Bengals
NBC Sports 3:14 PM
Losers of 13 of 14, Titans set for top draft pick - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Broncos vs. Bengals: TV Info, Spread, Injury Updates, Game Time and More
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions
NBC Sports11:17 AM
Peyton Manning officially questionable for Monday night