'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 256451 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Hungsolow

Madisonville, KY

#143306 Jan 6, 2014
ROTFL wrote:
that hussein oblamer is really a great leader,(snicker), lolol,
The Obama Administration has gotten everything wrong in the Middle East.
-It backed the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt.
-It backed jihadists in Syria.
-It left Americans behind in Benghazi.
Now it's playing games with Israel's security by insisting they negotiate with terrorists!
the community organizer is really, well, um, well,
baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,
How'd those 8 years of Bush/Cheney work out for America and the middle east you ignorant POS? Just stop typing and no one will know how stupid you are.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#143307 Jan 6, 2014
crispy critter wrote:
Somebody get in touch with the democrats in Washington and have them put a stop to this global warming.
I hear you..... Its already up to -20. LOL
Hungsolow

Madisonville, KY

#143308 Jan 6, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Well we know Valerie Plame, a liberal CIA op was who gave Bush and the other liberals that voted to go the intel was the blame for the screw up.
Senator Obama 2002:
"After Sept. 11, after witnessing the carnage and destruction, the dust and the tears, I supported this administration's pledge to hunt down and root out those who would slaughter innocents in the name of intolerance, and I would willingly take up arms myself to prevent such tragedy from happening again. I don't oppose all wars. And I know that in this crowd today, there is no shortage of patriots, or of patriotism.

What I am opposed to is a dumb war. What I am opposed to is a rash war. What I am opposed to is the cynical attempt by Richard Perle and Paul Wolfowitz and other armchair, weekend warriors in this administration to shove their own ideological agendas down our throats, irrespective of the costs in lives lost and in hardships borne.

What I am opposed to is the attempt by political hacks like Karl Rove to distract us from a rise in the uninsured, a rise in the poverty rate, a drop in the median income — to distract us from corporate scandals and a stock market that has just gone through the worst month since the Great Depression. That's what I'm opposed to. A dumb war. A rash war. A war based not on reason but on passion, not on principle but on politics".

Since: Oct 08

Stanford

#143311 Jan 6, 2014
Hungsolow wrote:
<quoted text>Senator Obama 2002:
"After Sept. 11, after witnessing the carnage and destruction, the dust and the tears, I supported this administration's pledge to hunt down and root out those who would slaughter innocents in the name of intolerance, and I would willingly take up arms myself to prevent such tragedy from happening again. I don't oppose all wars. And I know that in this crowd today, there is no shortage of patriots, or of patriotism.
What I am opposed to is a dumb war. What I am opposed to is a rash war. What I am opposed to is the cynical attempt by Richard Perle and Paul Wolfowitz and other armchair, weekend warriors in this administration to shove their own ideological agendas down our throats, irrespective of the costs in lives lost and in hardships borne.
What I am opposed to is the attempt by political hacks like Karl Rove to distract us from a rise in the uninsured, a rise in the poverty rate, a drop in the median income — to distract us from corporate scandals and a stock market that has just gone through the worst month since the Great Depression. That's what I'm opposed to. A dumb war. A rash war. A war based not on reason but on passion, not on principle but on politics".
First and foremost,,, a war for profit!

Prosecute the bush cartel/crime family!

TIR

Since: May 11

Birmingham, UK

#143312 Jan 6, 2014
ROTFL wrote:
<quoted text>
glad to see that you convinced me that hussein oblamer is going to abide by the Consitution, since he has failed to do so on multiple occasions, and, your libtardedness still doesn't allow you to understand the comment about the U.N., do they or do they not want to disarm citizens? yes or no if that is not too intellectually challenging for you,
baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,
oh, and P.S. Shakespeare was a homo, why do you think his name was shake speare?
lolololol,
Why is it that the tealiban are all galactically stupid? I mean you don't even qualify to be a professor of stupid.

It must be either upbringing or something in the water in their mobile home communities which makes them so superdense that their party is colapsing like an imploding star leaving nothing but huge void caused by the supermassive amount of negative intellect.

In 20 years when all of the nazis between the ages of 54 and 65 are gone there will be nothing left except the skinheads, fundie southern trailer dwellers and a whole lot of methmouth.

When did you last shake your "speare"....what is a "speare"? Egads you're dull.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#143313 Jan 6, 2014
Hungsolow wrote:
<quoted text>How'd those 8 years of Bush/Cheney work out for America and the middle east you ignorant POS? Just stop typing and no one will know how stupid you are.
Compared to the Obama train wreck, Bush did great.

Paris

#143314 Jan 6, 2014
The Irate Republican wrote:
<quoted text>First and foremost,,, a war for profit!

TIR
Another turnip has fallen from the truck.

Birmingham, UK

#143317 Jan 6, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Compared to the Obama train wreck, Bush did great.
LMFAO when did you move to this universe?

Birmingham, UK

#143319 Jan 6, 2014
ROTFL wrote:
hey sodotard sheeplelibs, please ignore this study by a democrap! it is posted on fox news, so it must not be true, even though it was conducted by a demotard,
baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,
Study: Gun control laws do not reduce violent crime
http://video.foxnews.com/v/3018466403001/stud...
The question is do gun control laws reduce shootings? Dolt.

Stanford

#143321 Jan 6, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Another turnip has fallen from the truck.
If at anytime I'm on a truck driven by a rush puffing bushite, I never fall off it. I jump off as fast as I can to get away from it. Turnip???? de limbo, you wouldn't know a turnip if it bit you in the ass! HUYA!

TIR

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#143322 Jan 6, 2014
large mouth wrote:
Can you say $20 Trillion in debt. Didn't Obama said he was going to cut our debt in half. Typical liberal..........says he is going one way and does a 180 degree the other. Need I say more.
Waiting on typical liberal response. But he inherited the worse economy this country has ever seen.
Obama has 3 more yrs. you're counting him out and he hasn't finished batting.

Birmingham, UK

#143323 Jan 6, 2014
ROTFL wrote:
<quoted text>
wow, your post is intellectually, well, stupid, you won't answer the question because you are a sheepletard, I am stating the U.N. desires that all citizens of all countries be disarmed. You have responded everytime with baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,
baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,
what a tard,
I've responded once 'professor' do try to keep up.

Stay off infowars old chap, you've read this...http://www.infowars.com /foreign-troops-to-confiscate- american-guns-under-un-treaty/

...far too many times.

Paris

#143324 Jan 6, 2014
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>LMFAO when did you move to this universe?
Oh my a
New space cadet.
Faux Lies

Newbern, TN

#143325 Jan 6, 2014
ROTFL wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFL, LOLOL
this is Bushs fault! LOLOLOL,
The temperature spread within the United States is a stunning 130 degrees, CNN meteorologist Dave Hennen said, with wind chill putting northern Minnesota at 60 below zero, while Key West, Florida, basks in its dreamy 70 degrees. Much of the West can also expect relatively pleasant weather through Tuesday.
When it's winter on Earth, it's also summer on Earth...somewhere else. Thus, allow us to counter anecdotal evidence about cold weather with more anecdotal evidence: It's blazing hot in Australia, with temperatures, in some regions, set to possibly soar above 120 degrees Fahrenheit in the coming days.

Birmingham, UK

#143326 Jan 6, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my a
New space cadet.
ahhh the non sequitur...thank your god for it, or you'd really have nothing to say would you.

Stanford

#143329 Jan 6, 2014
ROTFL wrote:
<quoted text>
I made more money under Bush/Cheney than ever before, so it worked out great for me, too bad the demotard congress refused to fix the mortgage crisis enacted by clinton,
I bet you and your type was making money while you were UNDER bush and cheney! Did you wake up with a runny nose, and a quarter in your hand too? Ha! Baaaa at that sheepgoat!

TIR
Faux Lies

Newbern, TN

#143332 Jan 6, 2014
Bush Administration: global warming is real and a threat to the U.S. economy
May 30, 2008

The Bush Administration today released a court-ordered assessment on climate. The report — titled "Scientific Assessment of the Effects of Global Change on the United States" — says human-driven climate change will damage ecosystems and pose challenges to key sectors of the U.S. economy including agriculture and energy.
Based largely on recent reports from the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC), the Scientific Assessment says that climate change is "very likely" due to human activities — a conclusion seemingly at odds with the administration's long-standing position on the issue.
"[M]ost of the recent global warming is very likely due to human generated increases in greenhouse gas concentrations," the report states. "[E]missions of carbon dioxide from fossil fuel use and from the effects of land use change are the primary sources of this increase."
The report cites a number of trends to support the contention that Earth is warming including increases in temperature extremes, decreases in Arctic sea ice extent, and changes in patterns of sea level pressure and winds. The report suggests that rising concentrations of greenhouse gases has contributed to an increase in Atlantic hurricanes:
[I]t is very likely that the human-induced increase in greenhouse gases has contributed to the increase in sea surface temperatures in the hurricane formation regions. There is a strong statistical connection between tropical Atlantic sea surface temperatures and Atlantic hurricane activity as measured by an index that accounts for storm intensity, frequency, and duration on decadal timescales over the past 50 years. This evidence suggests a substantial human contribution to recent hurricane activity.
The report goes on to state that rising temperatures and carbon dioxide concentrations will initially be beneficial to grains and oilseeds before becoming a detriment due to increasing incidence of drought, extreme temperature events, and pest invasions. Western states will face higher incidence of drought, forest fires, and heat waves. Rising sea levels will threaten to swamp low-lying lands and worsen coastal erosion, while increasing ocean acidity due to increased absorption of carbon dioxide from the atmosphere will pose a threat to marine ecosystems and fisheries. Both livestock and human populations can expect to see higher incidence of disease due to warmer conditions. Higher temperatures and diminished precipitation in parts of the United States will reduce hydroelectric capacity while at the same time creating greater demand for energy:
[C]limate change is expected to cause a significant increase in the demand for electricity in the United States, which would require the building of additional electricity production facilities (and probably transmission facilities) at an estimated cost of many billions of dollars
Court ordered report
The new report comes after the Bush administration was ordered last August by Federal District Court Judge Saundra Armstrong to publish an updated research plan and national assessment on climate change. By law the White House is required to publish such a report every four years, yet until now the current administration had failed to do so since it took office. The previous National Assessment was issued in late 2000 under the Clinton administration.
Bush Administration efforts to stall the report were brought to national attention in April 2005 when, at the request of Senators John Kerry and John McCain, the U.S. Government Accountability Office (GAO) investigated the Bush administration's failure to produce a 2004 National Assessment.

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#143333 Jan 6, 2014
ROTFL wrote:
<quoted text>
boy you fell into this one, speaking of oblamer at the bat, LOLOLOL, ROTFL, LOLOLOL,
http://www.angelfire.com/ak2/intelligencerrep...
You're jumping the gun too, aren't you?

Birmingham, UK

#143334 Jan 6, 2014
The Irate Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you and your type was making money while you were UNDER bush and cheney! Did you wake up with a runny nose, and a quarter in your hand too? Ha! Baaaa at that sheepgoat!
TIR
Imagine the US if Bush had been followed for 8 years by yet another Republican 'Fiscal Conservative'. The US would be having a fire sale about now.

Birmingham, UK

#143335 Jan 6, 2014
ROTFL wrote:
<quoted text>
and you have proven just how stupid you are way to many times, I am not familiar with that article, so, your diversion can only be concluded that you drink kool aid, watch MSLSD and will not face the fact about the U.N.,
you get three baaaaaaaa's for today,
1. baaaaaaaaaaaaaa
2. baaaaaaaaaaaaaa
3. baaaaaaaaaaaaaa
You're a democrat aren't you?

I know what your game is, when a normal person who is a floating voter sees your posts they immediately want nothing to do with the Gone Old (Pity)Party.

You're like the democrats model of aversion therapy for the republican sickness.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Voices of praise 6 min Friend 3
Barber shop. 12 min james 1
Angie bays Taylor 16 min famous 4
Denis feathers is a pill head 28 min Nicole 2
Bullock Busted 1 hr o thank u 45
Sheila Lynn Garrison Troutman Edwards 1 hr Middlesboro Man 10
Looking for work 1 hr Middlesboro Man 11
affairs !!!!!!! 3 hr TRUTH 6
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) 5 hr Refer 112
Knox st Liquor Going Broke ! 6 hr Creeper 28