'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 6,166)

Showing posts 123,301 - 123,320 of139,200
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
SevenT

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

Judged:

What we have is a case of the Haves vs the Have-Nots in America today.

The Haves are divided into conservatives who made it and Haves that are elite liberals who understand you can buy off the Have-Nots and keep them under control with the Public Welfare System. They disguise this cleverly as "Fairness" and "Helping those in Need"

The Have-Nots are a hopeless underclass lot who have little or nothing positive in their lives. The Have-Nots will not elevate themselves or their families until they get off their sorry lazy duff and get a job and work to keep their job.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

Judged:

Hillary 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>She will win in 2016 easily.
Better tell her to announce then. What's she have to think about. She's wanted this since she ran Bill's white house years ago.
SevenT

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

Judged:

And the Have-Nots are perfectly content to live off the Public Welfare System forever and breed like lemmings. They feel they are "entitled" to it because they live in America and can live off the fat of the land. At some point the Government will run out of money and you will see Underclass riots in the streets, they will have NOTHING to fall back on.

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
But one insurance company, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama, laid bare the taxes on its bills with a separate line item for “Affordable Care Act Fees and Taxes.”
Here's some info that BCBS won't be publicizing:

Before the ACA forced them into compliance, BCBS had one of the most dismal MLRs (Medical Loss Ratio) in existence. While raising premiums, deductibles and raking in literally billions in net income, this so-called "non-profit" company enjoyed extravagant tax breaks and paid out less than .70 (on average - Texas BCBS only paid out .64) of policyholders' dollars for actual medical care before the ACA. Btw, in 1993, insurance companies' average MLR was 95%.

BCBS, while claiming a net loss, nonetheless showed an average increase of 43% in executive compensation in 2012. BCBS CEO's enjoy annual salaries and compensation packages in the millions of dollars.

Here's some tidbits from the Tennessee BCBS just for you, puddin' pop. This is what BCBS was up to in 2009, before implementation of the ACA. See if you can defend these actions:

Last year was a very good year for the Tennessee Blues. It raised premiums an average of 6.5 percent, which was enough to increase profits five-fold over 2009 and boost its reserves to almost 50 percent more than the $955 million required by the state. Its medical loss ratio for individual policyholders was only 76.7 percent.

The company has been building up the reserves for many years, but instead of giving money back to policyholders in the form of rate reductions, it has built itself a veritable palace overlooking downtown Chattanooga.

Under pressure by lawmakers and consumer advocates a few years back to reduce its surplus, BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee decided instead to spend $300 million on a new 950,000 square-foot headquarters.

When the company's 4,000 employees moved in 2009 to their new digs, they left vacant several buildings in downtown Chattanooga. City officials now realize it will be hard to find new tenants for those buildings, but that didn't stop them from giving BlueCross an unprecedented 16-year, 50 percent tax break back in 2005.

Blue Cross plans in several other states have also recently built grand and shiny new headquarters buildings with money from policyholders that could have been spent providing care and insuring more Americans. But why would they want to do that?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/wendell-potter/...

BCBS is one of the biggest insurance racketeers out there, bilking their policyholders out of billions of dollars each and every year, yet they're trying to shift focus to minimal taxes required by the ACA. Detestable business practices are their norm. Bet you won't see that on your BCBS statement, eh?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

Judged:

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Nevada County Church Ordered To Remove “Support Our Troops” Sign
December 28, 2013 11:19 PM
And that has what, exactly, to do with RC's post about the KKK?

Calvin was right - you're really not very good at this.
republiCONS

Reykjavík, Iceland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

Judged:

Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
And that has what, exactly, to do with RC's post about the KKK?
Calvin was right - you're really not very good at this.
If the KKK would wear black sheets instead of white ones I would join them since I love black that much. If the sheets were black and the men are black and the donkeys are black then all they need to be then is muslim. Black men wearing black sheets riding black donkeys is all I want. I am a phag,
republiCONS

Reykjavík, Iceland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

Judged:

I wish Hillary was black too! I love black women who love black muslim men and donkeys.

GO MITCH! I LOVE MITCH! I WISH MITCH WAS BLACK!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

Judged:

SevenT wrote:
What we have is a case of the Haves vs the Have-Nots in America today.
The Haves are divided into conservatives who made it and Haves that are elite liberals who understand you can buy off the Have-Nots and keep them under control with the Public Welfare System. They disguise this cleverly as "Fairness" and "Helping those in Need"
The Have-Nots are a hopeless underclass lot who have little or nothing positive in their lives. The Have-Nots will not elevate themselves or their families until they get off their sorry lazy duff and get a job and work to keep their job.
What you have is a chronic case of stupidity, symptomized by your willingness to believe whatever your regressive overlords tell you to believe, along with your false sense of superiority.

So....these "Haves", as you call them, would include the conservatives in Congress who consistently vote tax breaks for the corporations who outsource American jobs, while denying tax breaks to companies struggling to remain "Made in the USA"?

Some folks are more than willing to play the system and live on welfare, but the vast majority of the unemployed (the ones you call the "underclass") are desperately seeking the work that the GOP is denying them. In other words, the Haves in Congress are doing their best to make sure they and their corporate backers Have More, and the hell with the Have-Nots.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
December 30, 2013
Obama parties hearty in Hawaii
Thomas Lifson
Saturday was a financial ordeal for Skydive Hawaii owner Frank Hinshaw. President Obama and his family attended a barbecue at the oceanfront house of his Punahou School pal Bobby Titcomb on the North Shore of Oahu....
Owner Frank Hinshaw said Saturday's weather was near-perfect for sky diving.
"We'd have 100 customers here," he said. "That's about how many we canceled yesterday when we got news of the president's trip out here."
Hinshaw estimates he lost $20,000 to $25,000 while his business was grounded. Still, he said he's fortunate because Obama stays in Kailua, on the other side of the island, and comes to Mokuleia for just one day.
This puts an Obama visit in the same category as a typhoon:
one counts oneself as fortunate when it stays away.
Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2013/12/o...
Follow us:@AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook
typhoon - BLOWhard barry
:D
That's odd,,,,, since on the companies website they were closed for the full Christmas holiday week. Strange a business could blame Obama for their business lost on Saturday considering they were NOT even open that entire week!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.skydivehawaii.com/Account/TandemRe...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

Judged:

jethro wrote:
<quoted text>
...my donkey is getting old and wore out.
Can't refute the facts I posted, eh little coward?

Why don't you see if your mom will sell you one of her donkeys?
ROTFL

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

Judged:

Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
What you have is a chronic case of stupidity, symptomized by your willingness to believe whatever your regressive overlords tell you to believe, along with your false sense of superiority.
So....these "Haves", as you call them, would include the conservatives in Congress who consistently vote tax breaks for the corporations who outsource American jobs, while denying tax breaks to companies struggling to remain "Made in the USA"?
Some folks are more than willing to play the system and live on welfare, but the vast majority of the unemployed (the ones you call the "underclass") are desperately seeking the work that the GOP is denying them. In other words, the Haves in Congress are doing their best to make sure they and their corporate backers Have More, and the hell with the Have-Nots.
no, we should have demotards in congress that take away from hard working people so they can fund gay art, abortions for liberal sluts, vacations for mooshelle, and buy votes from lazy low intellects like you,

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
ROTFL

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>That's odd,,,,, since on the companies website they were closed for the full Christmas holiday week. Strange a business could blame Obama for their business lost on Saturday considering they were NOT even open that entire week!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.skydivehawaii.com/Account/TandemRe...
they were just following the great leadership of example by hussein "OBLAMER"!

lolololol, rotfl,

baaaaaaaaaaaaa
ROTFL

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

Judged:

oh my gosh, hussein oblamer is ruining the Chinese economy too!

China's National Audit Office said that local government obligations hit 17.9 trillion yuan ($3 trillion) by the end of June -- a dramatic increase from the 10.7 trillion yuan figure reported in 2010.
CalvinAKAChester Molester

Milpitas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

Judged:

That's funny...all the Dems do is vilify and marginalize anyone that dares to disagree! Take the old pedophile/pretender who takes every opportunity to express his homosexual fantasies towards any/all male posters on Topix!
Mothers Donkey

Laguna Niguel, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

Judged:

Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't refute the facts I posted, eh little coward?
Why don't you see if your mom will sell you one of her donkeys?
I have had two visits from the mobile Vet truck in the last month, I thought you smelled funny (I thought that was how you smell in estrus). That needle hurts where the Doc used it!
Don't come sneaking around my barn anymore, or I'll give you such a kick (instead of @!CK!).
The Land of OZ

Milpitas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

Judged:

Jerry Brown is the giant sucking sound!
ROTFL

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

Judged:

The Land of OZ wrote:
Jerry Brown is the giant sucking sound!
I lived in CA when ol JB was the governor the first time around, those left coast libtards really don't learn do they!

LOLOLOL,
ROTFL

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

Judged:

LEADER OF A SCIENTIFIC VESSEL stuck in the frozen seas of Antarctica and running low on food insists that climate change is melting sea ice, despite being stuck in it.

This is hilarious, libtards proclaim climate change is melting sea ice, yet they have been stuck there since Christmas,

ROTFL, LOLOLOL, one great big baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa to that Captain.
ROTFL

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

Judged:

Hey TOFY, you better move to Colorado quick before they sell out!
Look how 'progressive' they have become!

LOLOLOL,

www.cnn.com
No prescription required

10 things about first recreational marijuana shops

It's a big moment: On January 1, Colorado will become the first state to legalize recreational pot stores. Here's what you need to know.
The Land of OZ

Laguna Niguel, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

Judged:

ROTFL wrote:
<quoted text>
I lived in CA when ol JB was the governor the first time around, those left coast libtards really don't learn do they!
LOLOLOL,
B-1 Bob wasn't so bad.

http://premierespeakers.com/christian/bob_dor...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 123,301 - 123,320 of139,200
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

168 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
mark mills form flatlick found dead in bell co 9 min karla 8
Brian Hamilton In Jail again 24 min huh 3
The BIG Ticket Pickard Hall Collins Smith MAY 20 33 min Inside info 1
who all had vinie mills out see here with lots ... 38 min big dady 2
michael lester 44 min hot moma 10
terry smith 1 hr Ity 2
wreck 2 hr news 4
Did New Mayor and council have ILLEGAL Meetin... 4 hr lolz 50
•••