'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 222470 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

ROTFL

Lansing, MI

#141698 Dec 27, 2013
hey resodoCONS, is this racists too? not one black has been charged with a hate crime for this but a white has,

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

The Justice Department's decision to charge a white man with a federal hate crime for a "knockout game"-style attack against a black victim has raised questions about why the administration waited until now to speak up on cases that, for months, largely have involved white victims.
ROTFL

Lansing, MI

#141699 Dec 27, 2013
hey [email protected], please explain this! its probably right wing stuff but I just thought I would ask anyway since resodoCONS position is well known, that is anything goes as long as its gay, racist or liberal,

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Judge upholds NSA data collection

Ruling goes against earlier decision

The National Security Agency notched a much-needed win in court today after a series of setbacks over the legality and even the usefulness of its massive data collection program.
ROTFL

Lansing, MI

#141701 Dec 27, 2013
hey sheeletards, please don't read this, it makes too much sense and is right wing propaganda, even though it is the position of financial experts and not liberal politicans,

baaaaaaaaaa

The Federal Reserve Is Making A Big Mistake

The Federal Reserve did something completely unpredicted on Wednesday; nothing. So called “tapering” of QE (quantitative Easing) was indefinitely placed in deep freeze………until such time as the U.S. economy is more robust. Most asset classes shot up energetically. Both the S&P and the Dow closed at all-time highs.

The 10 year note had its biggest rally since 2011. W.T.I. crude oil shot up 2.5 percent. Gold, which had been in the doldrums of bear market territory, rocketed up $59 or 4.4 percent? The question to be asked is did these asset classes all react rationally. Continuing to effectively print $85 billion per month of new money after months of telegraphing at least a modicum of reduction can only translate that our economy is frail and infirm, languid if you will.

Often if an economy is growing in anemic fashion then it might be taken as a bearish indicator. After all, where is the top line revenue growth going to come from? Up until ten years ago each month when the Fed announced its money supply figures if money grew at greater than the predicted range the bond market would get pounded on inflation fears. Not yesterday. Gold and oil spiked ostensibly on the weaker dollar. Included amongst Mr. Bernanke’s proclamations was than short term overnight rates would remain low until 2015. Low interest rates presumably mean investors will flee our climates for more hospitable yield environments thus reducing demand for greenbacks.

From QE 1 through QE 3 as of now the Federal Reserve has increased its balance sheet from $900 billion to $3.7 trillion today. Here is a primer on the mechanics. The Fed currently purchases $40 billion in mortgage backed securities and $45 billion in treasuries each month. The Fed has no excess money or reserves…..so they simply fire up the printing presses and print out of thin air $85 billion of new money each and every month. This is money that goes directly into the money supply. Nobody knows the ultimate denouement of money printing on this scale. Germany tried “abnormal” money printing in the early 1920’s after W.W. I and the result was hyperinflation, collapse of the German economy, and the rise of Hitler.

http://www.forbes.com/most-popular/
ROTFL

Lansing, MI

#141702 Dec 27, 2013
Hey Patriots! Check this out! I got my daily email update from the Tea Party and I am posting this word for word (copy/paste for resodoCONS), this is why the libtards are in a panic, even their own libtardated media is posting this, but only buried deep in cyberspace,

ROTFL, LOLOLOL, LOLOLOLOL,

----------
Well, this is good news

A 13 point swing!

In the past couple months, we have seen a dramatic swing in mood of the American electorate that favors our efforts to take control of the Senate and retain the House.

If it wasn't for Tea Party leaders like Mike Lee and Ted Cruz who stood up against Obamacare, Republicans would not be enjoying such a positive swing in support.

According to a CNN/ORC International 'generic ballot test' that measures if voters would vote for a Republican or Democrat for Congress, the 8 point lead that Democrats held in the beginning of the year (50%-42%) has been erased and now voters prefer a Republican over the Democrat (49%-44%). That is an unbelievable 13 point swing and still trending in our favor.

Charlie Cook of the reputable Cook Report calls this swing "one of the most dramatic shifts I've ever seen in 40 years of involvement in politics."

The importance of taking back the Senate in 2014 has never been clearer after Harry Reid chose to shut down the government and activated the 'Nuclear Option,' which essentially cut out Republican participation in most nomination processes. It is evident that his mission is to implement President Obama's liberal agenda, and that he has no intention of working with Republicans or doing what is right for the American people.
ROTFL

Lansing, MI

#141703 Dec 27, 2013
just had to post this part again! It is too hilarious not to!

ROTFL, LOLOLOL,

According to a CNN/ORC International 'generic ballot test' that measures if voters would vote for a Republican or Democrat for Congress, the 8 point lead that Democrats held in the beginning of the year (50%-42%) has been erased and now voters prefer a Republican over the Democrat (49%-44%). That is an unbelievable 13 point swing and still trending in our favor.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#141704 Dec 27, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks to clinton, bush and Obama our er's are full of illegals that bottle them up, quality of service goes down and takes our jobs.
You do know that left out from your list was RayGun who was the ONLY President ever to have granted amnesty to illegals. The same RayGun that made it Law they MUST be treated even if for free.
What FauxNews will never ever show or talk about is the FACT that under Obama deportations of illegal criminals is 70% more than under Bush and deportations as a whole is double the number of any President in US history.
Strange how these FACTS just always slip by RightWing media.

Location hidden

#141705 Dec 27, 2013
ROTFL wrote:
<quoted text>
presenting facts to a libtard is like, well, giving ,
Obama Funds the Egyptian Government
A Muslim Brotherhood–controlled government gets $1.5 billion.
ByAndrew C. McCarthy
This week, the Obama administration quietly released $1.5 billion in foreign aid to the new Egyptian government, now dominated by a Brotherhood-led coalition in parliament — soon to be joined by an Ikhwan (i.e., Brotherhood) luminary as president.
It is not easy to find the announcement. With the legacy media having joined the Obama reelection campaign, we must turn for such news to outlets like the Kuwait News Agency. There, we learn that, having dug our nation into a $16 trillion debt hole, President Obama has nevertheless decided to borrow more money from unfriendly powers like China so he can give it to an outfit that views the United States as an enemy to be destroyed.
http://www.nationalreview.com/articles/295501... #!
Heres another you libtard blind eyed sheeple,
Egypt to expose Obama admin funding the Muslim Brotherhood
http://www.hangthebankers.com/egypt-to-expose...

But who was managing all of this money? Did the Muslim Brotherhood walk around with hundreds of thousands of dollars in their pockets?
Enter Malik Obama, Obama’s half brother. According to Egyptian television, citing the Supreme Constitutional Court of Egypt:
Read more at http://www.westernjournalism.com/uncovered-mu...
Ok, is that enough baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa'ing for you?
baaaaaaaaaaaa
Drill-Baby-Drill to lower gas prices. The US is owned by China. The rightwing frightwing media and it's propaganda king FauxNews can get you suckers to believe anything you are told.
China owns how much of America's debt? 90%, 70% 50%????????? You suckers will never be told the truth, but it is 7%. hahahhahahhaha!!!!!!!!!! All this crying daily from Faux and Sean Hannity about the US owned by China and it is ONLY 7%. Dumbasses.

“Free Bananas and Ophones ”

Since: Aug 11

KFC Wi-Fi

#141706 Dec 27, 2013
Hello all you stupid folks! u Keep on with all this is crazy stuff! Get yo self a ebt card and Ophone and be HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!

KFC Wi-Fi

#141707 Dec 27, 2013
Get that copper plan for health care and have some kids. Get on the draw! It sho is better that working!

Location hidden

#141708 Dec 27, 2013
-SpeakUp- wrote:
Hello all you stupid folks! u Keep on with all this is crazy stuff! Get yo self a ebt card and Ophone and be HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!
You Repubs just laugh and laugh about Obama Phones. The funny or sad part about it is you all are just too ignorant to ever find out the truth about anything you're fed by the Rightwing. First the free phones started in 1996 and second the program was line line only phones. Which President do you think it was that expanded the program to include cell phones? Wasn't Obama. Dumbasses it was Bush. So if anyone has a free cell phone it is a BushPhone dumbass. You are too stupid to even be a good racist. hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!
ROTFL

Lansing, MI

#141709 Dec 27, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Drill-Baby-Drill to lower gas prices. The US is owned by China. The rightwing frightwing media and it's propaganda king FauxNews can get you suckers to believe anything you are told.
China owns how much of America's debt? 90%, 70% 50%????????? You suckers will never be told the truth, but it is 7%. hahahhahahhaha!!!!!!!!!! All this crying daily from Faux and Sean Hannity about the US owned by China and it is ONLY 7%. Dumbasses.
ok, for the sake of me not reading your response 15 times trying to figure out what it had to do with my post, I will just assume you are diverting from facts again and going baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,
ROTFL

Lansing, MI

#141710 Dec 27, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>You Repubs just laugh and laugh about Obama Phones. The funny or sad part about it is you all are just too ignorant to ever find out the truth about anything you're fed by the Rightwing. First the free phones started in 1996 and second the program was line line only phones. Which President do you think it was that expanded the program to include cell phones? Wasn't Obama. Dumbasses it was Bush. So if anyone has a free cell phone it is a BushPhone dumbass. You are too stupid to even be a good racist. hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!
ROTFL, please stop, I can't quit laughing, my cheek muscles are hurting from laughing so much,

LOLOLOLOL, and who is this in this video, a right wing extremist conservative tea party member? LOLOLOLOL,

KFC Wi-Fi

#141711 Dec 27, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>You Repubs just laugh and laugh about Obama Phones. The funny or sad part about it is you all are just too ignorant to ever find out the truth about anything you're fed by the Rightwing. First the free phones started in 1996 and second the program was line line only phones. Which President do you think it was that expanded the program to include cell phones? Wasn't Obama. Dumbasses it was Bush. So if anyone has a free cell phone it is a BushPhone dumbass. You are too stupid to even be a good racist. hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!
So wrong you are!

Location hidden

#141713 Dec 27, 2013
ROTFL wrote:
<quoted text>
ok, for the sake of me not reading your response 15 times trying to figure out what it had to do with my post, I will just assume you are diverting from facts again and going baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,
Diverting facts? How many times does your ignorant ass need to be told that ONLY Congress can allocate money/aid/arms to a foreign nation? A President can request it or deny funding, but they themselves cannot do it. Besides that if you want facts about your post from the 2012 articles you pulled up why don't you find something from Aug. 2013 and Oct. 2013 when Obama stopped the aid from continuing. Dumbass you are so beneath me.

Location hidden

#141714 Dec 27, 2013
SevenT wrote:
INJUDGEMENT
Do you realize you have posted over 1700 posts on this thread?
That is nuts pal. Perhaps you are a shut-in with few friends or maybe you are a pill eating junkie. Who knows but you probably need to get some help like NOW.
Just Saying
It helps give me practice in my line of work.

Location hidden

#141715 Dec 27, 2013
-SpeakUp- wrote:
<quoted text>So wrong you are!
All you need do is prove anything I posted is wrong bitch.

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#141716 Dec 27, 2013
Representative Peter King a Republican from New York, said today in a CNN interview that Senator Rand Paul (R-Ky.) is delusional......

KFC Wi-Fi

#141717 Dec 27, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>All you need do is prove anything I posted is wrong bitch.
IMO, you're a Lib Progressive COMMIE. I'm just a America, tired of all the crazy things that has been going the last five years. Have a Banana dummy !!!
Jay

Paris, TN

#141718 Dec 27, 2013
December Newsletter

SENATOR LAMAR ALEXANDER
December 20, 2013-
Standing up against Senate “obstructionist in chief” Harry Reid

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid has become the U.S. Senate’s “obstructionist in chief,” and I’ve been standing up against his actions to cut off the right of American voices to be heard on the Senate floor. On Nov. 21, Reid and other Senate Democrats voted for the so-called “nuclear option,” breaking the Senate’s rules so that it takes at most 51 votes to end debate on President Obama’s nominees – instead of 60 – except in the case of the U.S. Supreme Court. This was the most dangerous change to the rules since Thomas Jefferson first wrote them. And not only did Democrats manufacture a crisis to make this rule change – Senator Reid is the one who is keeping the Senate from working. He has imposed gag rules to cut off amendments and debate 191 times.

Click here to read and watch my speech on Senator Reid’s actions to cut off debate, and here to read my op-ed on the Senate’s stunning rules change.

----------

"Seventy-seven times this majority leader has cut off amendments in a body whose whole purpose is to amend, debate, and vote. I call it a ‘gag rule,’ with the majority cutting off the right of American voices to be heard on the Senate floor. He has filed a motion to cut off debate 114 times on the same day he has introduced a bill, and he calls that a ‘filibuster.’ I call that a gag rule. He has bypassed Senate committees in an unprecedented way: 76 times in the last seven years.”

He set himself up as the king of the Senate.

“May I offer an amendment on Iran?” a senator might ask.

No.

“May I offer an amendment on Egypt?” No.

“How about an amendment on Obamacare?” No.

“What about a bill on the National Labor Relations Board?” No.

“Can we work on appropriations bills?” No. "

"In a country that yearns for solutions on Iran, on health care, on our debt crisis, we have a king of the Senate saying,“No amendments, no debate, I will make all the decisions.”

http://www.alexander.senate.gov :80/public/index.cfm?p=PressRe leases&ContentRecord_id=e9 c799ce-d808-4aa5-9055-e04966cb f800&ContentType_id=778be7 e0-0d5a-42b2-9352-09ed63cc4d66 &Group_id=80d87631-7c25-43 40-a97a-72cccdd8a658

KFC Wi-Fi

#141719 Dec 27, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>All you need do is prove anything I posted is wrong bitch.
You're ugly too!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jennifer Jordan 4 min It me again 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min Mickey402 148,097
i need to tan 50 min Paradise Tanning... 8
Next board member? 2 hr Wondering 12
gator selling his truck 2 hr Funny 14
Walmart 2 hr aaaaaa 5
Luke ownes 3 hr Truth 2
Board Meeting 4 hr Dext 49
29 people arrested in Knox County this Friday a... 7 hr Quantummist 19
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages