'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Brush mountain Ky

#140687 Dec 19, 2013
posted via Mobile wrote:
Is it still legal for a man to make a woman blush?
Neg judge it's ?
Must be an AL Hater!
Always open the door for your lady. Always pull back her chair when being seated and a couple of subtle compliments on her appearance is always welcome, but never attempt to be witty with vulgarity...a terrible turn off and a sure give away of your personality and your intentions.
A wise man once told me treat every woman like a lady and treat yours like a queen!

PEACE
tofy
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#140688 Dec 19, 2013
Scrooge Congress To Unemployed: Merry Christmas And Screw You

Though the budget deal has gone through, there was one very important thing left out of it. Federal unemployment insurance runs out on December 28 and it won’t be taken care of until after the new year. That’s 1.3 million unemployed Americans who the Republicans in the House have basically flipped off.

The evisceration of SNAP will affect millions, in a mirror-image of the amount it costs taxpayers. These cuts — up to $39 billion over the next ten years — amount to 0.086% of the budget over the same period. But, as the Center For Economic And Policy Research points out, most Americans have no idea about the size of national budget. Well, except for the misinformation about it from the Republicans.

Or from collecting unemployment benefits. No, it’s much easier to rail about those “lazy unemployed” who are “takers” and who the “real Americans” must support. It’s all designed to line up the middle class — what’s left of us — against the poor. And the disgusting thing is that many so-called Christians support this. Too many people buy into this ugly and unfair narrative because it takes the onus off of them. If the poor really deserve to be poor, if the unemployed are lazy, then they don’t deserve help. Isn’t it pretty to think so? But that’s not reality. Reality is 1.3 million Americans — almost half of them children — going hungry and having a miserable Christmas. Ebenezer Scrooge once asked:“Are there no prisons? Are there no workhouses?” I ask,“Are there no Republicans who give a damn? Are there no real Christians in Congress?” Well?

Read entire article:
http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/12/19/unemp...

Bet those voters won't forget come election time the food they took out of children, seniors and VETERANS.

GOP = themselves, BIG CORPS/PHARMA, and $$$$$$$$$$

DEMS = PEOPLE

bye, bye teabagging CONS

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#140691 Dec 19, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Crow, looks like ari is airing all his socks huh? hahaha His nutzipper hasn't been out since he created it for his August line. hahaha Looks like the crazy loon recruited some more clowns for her circus... said the dumChit ...
You honestly THINK all these peeps are Ari ...???
ha ha ha ha ha ...
WHEN does he have time for ALL this ...
He has a 'family to support and give ATTENTION too'...
He doesn't have TIME to be on here like you libTARDED dwIdioTs ... DO!
I've raised my children and NOW they are raising theirs ...
I have NOTHING but TIME on my hands :)
And enjoy taking up for MY/OUR Country along with the other *Patriots*...
you 'imbecilic nut'...ARE NO patriot ...
you & your ILK ARE what is WRONG with this country ...
imo!
haha, You are an ignorant lush dumbass, maybe you were inebriated while he was playing that game in July and August. Feel free when you aren't troll all the threads recruiting some backup clowns to read it. page 5061 - 5090 Fri - Sun

For reference you can refer to the list I have posted recently on your president bashing site. There are many more and he admitted he was doing it crazy lady. Like I said here, you aren't smart enough to play the sock game because your C~R~A~Z~Y would always shine through. That's why you have TIME to troll topix 24/7 with your babbling gloom and doom. You only have to waddle to the mailbox once a month and get your crazy check.

I got news for you lunatic, you are nothing but a jihad Tealiban Patriot and nothing more. You definitely are a true candidate for a FEMA camp or a drone attack. Keep it up, they will get to you eventually. haha Meanwhile, please continue on whining about losing the last two elections and get ready to lose the next two as well. That is you loser lemmings biggest fear. Watch for it, it is coming. FIRST WOMAN PRESIDENT...HILLARY 2016

Maybe you can go visit the chemtrail zombie serb in her country. hahaha

lib·er·al
broad-minded: tolerant of different views and standards of behavior in others
progressive politically or socially: favoring gradual reform, especially political reforms that extend democracy, distribute wealth more evenly, and protect the personal freedom of the individual
generous: freely giving money, time, or some other asset
Synonyms: open-minded, broad-minded, moderate, noninterventionist, freethinking, tolerant, laissez-faire

Liberal Family Value
Accepting and loving your family and friends no matter what color, nationality, or sexual orientation they are.

"Liberalism is a disease"
Yes, because thinking of your fellow citizens rather than just yourself, being more concerned about people's lives than gun rights, wanting to keep religion out of government, and believing EVERYONE should be equal is just so DISEASED, right?

Liberalism, above all, means emancipation- emancipation from ones fears, his inadequacies, from prejudice, from discrimination, from poverty- Hubert H Humphrey

PROUD TO BE LIBERAL
Liberal
because greed, hate, and fear just don't work for me.

I would rather be a liberal than a teabagger CON.

RIP TEABAGGER GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#140693 Dec 19, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Always open the door for your lady. Always pull back her chair when being seated and a couple of subtle compliments on her appearance is always welcome, but never attempt to be witty with vulgarity...a terrible turn off and a sure give away of your personality and your intentions.
A wise man once told me treat every woman like a lady and treat yours like a queen!
PEACE
tofy
Greetings tofy, we have missed you. Good advice and it does make a difference. My man treats me like his queen and I like he is my king. Works for us. But you know by a daily proven fact these teabagging CONS have no respect for women. There is one big story a week where one just can't help offending the women they need to vote for them. hahaha I love it. Now they are offending the Catholics taking potshots at the POPE. They don't know when to quit.

I sincerely hope you have a very Merry Christmas. Just in case you don't post again for awhile. I wouldn't blame you. A lot of posters have left this thread that is now run over by the crazy lady's minions she recruited from other sites and her annoying redundant GOAT. lol

PEACE to you, have a toke for me. lol

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#140694 Dec 19, 2013
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait a minute, are you telling me that those within the tea bagger party are lying?
Who would have ever imagined that one?
And your rambling about links, when you begin to practice what you preach about "providing links" then you'll earn my respect with the "link" thing.
Till then, my credibility is solid. So solid that it's impenetrable by you & all your socks.
the fact that I have no socks destroys your credibility with topix because they know you lie.

Brush mountain Ky

#140696 Dec 19, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
IF I hadn't known better 'tofy'...
I would have thought THAT was you :)
What 'brings 'you' out ...???
Jealousy :D
Because I see different politically doesn't mean I'm not a gentleman.
Sometimes when discussing politics one can seem harsh. However in a social setting I always mind my manners. Lessons from my father.
BTW I don't get the jealousy remark.
And yes we shared some laughs, no regrets.
PEACE
tofy
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#140697 Dec 19, 2013
Westboro Baptist, Sarah Palin, Right-Wingnuts Agree: Phil Roberston is a Hero!

Sarah Palin, Rush Limbaugh and of course, the Westboro Baptist Church, all came out in support of Duck Dynasty Star Phil Robertson — voicing their outrage that his “freedom of speech” has been abridged for “telling the truth.”

“Start with homosexual behavior and just morph out from there. Bestiality, sleeping around with this woman and that woman and that woman and those men,” Robertson said in the GQ interview.“Don’t be deceived. Neither the adulterers, the idolaters, the male prostitutes, the homosexual offenders, the greedy, the drunkards, the slanderers, the swindlers—they won’t inherit the kingdom of God. Don’t deceive yourself. It’s not right.”

After A&E announced that Robertson would be “indefinitely suspended” as a result of his comments, conservative voices rallied in his defense:

“Free speech is an endangered species. Those ‘intolerants’ hatin’ and taking on the Duck Dynasty patriarch for voicing his personal opinion are taking on all of us,” Sarah Palin wrote on her Facebook page.

She conveniently overlooks the fact that the First Amendment prevents the government from punishing you for what you say, not your employer. If you doubt that, try to get a court to reinstate you to your job after you are fired for cussing your boss out.

With all this hysterical rhetoric emanating from the right wing blogosphere about what Robertson said, it just goes to show how some people have chosen to consciously convolute and confuse the concepts of “freedom of speech” and “religious liberty.”

But even more interesting is how similar the right wing blogosphere’s rhetoric is to that of the despicable Westboro Baptist Church.

Read more:
http://aattp.org/sarah-palin-and-other-conser...

Maybe he should of expressed his opinion at a KKK/teaparty rally or GOP convention where it is welcomed and not while he was on a hit show owned by A&E that depends on sponsors to produce. What did he expect. It's 2013, this is AMERICA, where you are FREE to live your life as you choose. Bunch of dumbasses never learn. They will never get that big group's votes either. They are included in the MAJORITY with the women, blacks, Hispanics and the rest the teabagging GOP offends every single day.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#140698 Dec 19, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
Scrooge Congress To Unemployed: Merry Christmas And Screw You
Though the budget deal has gone through, there was one very important thing left out of it. Federal unemployment insurance runs out on December 28 and it won’t be taken care of until after the new year. That’s 1.3 million unemployed Americans who the Republicans in the House have basically flipped off.
The evisceration of SNAP will affect millions, in a mirror-image of the amount it costs taxpayers. These cuts — up to $39 billion over the next ten years — amount to 0.086% of the budget over the same period. But, as the Center For Economic And Policy Research points out, most Americans have no idea about the size of national budget. Well, except for the misinformation about it from the Republicans.
Or from collecting unemployment benefits. No, it’s much easier to rail about those “lazy unemployed” who are “takers” and who the “real Americans” must support. It’s all designed to line up the middle class — what’s left of us — against the poor. And the disgusting thing is that many so-called Christians support this. Too many people buy into this ugly and unfair narrative because it takes the onus off of them. If the poor really deserve to be poor, if the unemployed are lazy, then they don’t deserve help. Isn’t it pretty to think so? But that’s not reality. Reality is 1.3 million Americans — almost half of them children — going hungry and having a miserable Christmas. Ebenezer Scrooge once asked:“Are there no prisons? Are there no workhouses?” I ask,“Are there no Republicans who give a damn? Are there no real Christians in Congress?” Well?
Read entire article:
http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/12/19/unemp...
Bet those voters won't forget come election time the food they took out of children, seniors and VETERANS.
GOP = themselves, BIG CORPS/PHARMA, and $$$$$$$$$$
DEMS = PEOPLE
bye, bye teabagging CONS
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
Forgot to stomp this one...hahahaha

YOU clowns have a good sock party. I am out of here to do some holiday cheer for others. Something you can't leave topix long enough to do. Teabagging CONS are takers though and everyone knows DEMS are givers. In the spirit of Christmas and ALWAYS. Sucks to be you eh? Have fun loser lemmings.

To all my lib friends, have a great night.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#140699 Dec 19, 2013
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
No no no... where's the link? I'll be sure to give you a good ISP... one that will give me access to your little chest of coins.
The Paco Rebel Alliance knows what's at hand.
Now you are sounding like a Nigerian scammer instead of my part Aryan brother. The firm knows what's really at hand. lol. You're wasting your time trying to break into my private one of a kind network protocol.
You may be able to only get as far as this machine but there is nothing on it. It's just a relay so hack away. I don't mind. As a matter of fact, I wish you would because it would give me the rest of the tools I need to complete my work. LOL

Brush mountain Ky

#140700 Dec 19, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey "imbecilic nut" ...
There IS a 'history' with 'tofy' and I ...
You're barking up the WRONG tree ...
IF ... he was EVER the gentleman he "claimed' and/or "pretended to BE on this VERY board ...
BUT he did get VERY angry at me one night and gave me a VULGAR 'cussing" that I have not forgot about!
Won't either ...
BUT ...
I damn sure do not lose sleep over it :)
Que sera sera ...
ARE you his 'wife or what ...???
Is THAT WHY you "hate" me ...???
What's a lil "innocent" friendship going to DO?
JEALOUSY only BREEDS contempt!
Trust me ...
I've been on the receiving END of it!
I'm sorry AL i don't ever remember using vulgarity at you, and as far a angry... maybe upset, but angry ? You know i don't hate anyone period!
Do I dislike how some people disparage others for no reason...yes! So sometimes I let them know. There's 99% of me that is not shown on this thread.
PEACE
tofy
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#140701 Dec 19, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey "imbecilic nut" ...
IF ... he was EVER the gentleman he "claimed' and/or "pretended to BE on this VERY board ...
BUT he did get VERY angry at me one night and gave me a VULGAR 'cussing" that I have not forgot about!
Won't either ...
BUT ...
Que sera sera ...
Trust me ...
BLAH,BLAH,BLAH...more ramblings of your Jose' induced slumber. I don't HATE anyone. I do despise your ignorance though. And you, crazy lady have done you fair share of vulgar, incoherent babbling yourself. We know what breed you are....trust me. hahaha

Have a good night with your circus clown sock party. I am out of here to do some GOOD things for others before hitting my BIG COMFY BED. You should try it sometime. Oh that's right, your a teabagging CON lover who resents helping others that are less fortunate. Sucks to be you at Christmas huh? Now go get ya a big slug off that bottle and try not to mix your meds with and have a fun sock party. Leave us some laughs. hahaha

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

now stomp away and leave me some laughs with your minion crew you recruited...poor mistreated little batshit crazy loon....lol

Since: Oct 09

#140702 Dec 19, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text> Because I see different politically doesn't mean I'm not a gentleman.
Sometimes when discussing politics one can seem harsh. However in a social setting I always mind my manners. Lessons from my father.
BTW I don't get the jealousy remark.
And yes we shared some laughs, no regrets.
PEACE
tofy
Anyone can "spoof" a Topix account; I have done it! Some do it for a laugh, other have ill intent. I had a long day today; I finished a good cigar and some cold beer, now I'm here.
What's the advice about? I like Al, now mal intent of disrespect towards her ever. Looks like we have a flea in our midst (tiny annoyance). Perhaps the flea will find someone else to pester (or get squashed!).

Brush mountain Ky

#140703 Dec 19, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Greetings tofy, we have missed you. Good advice and it does make a difference. My man treats me like his queen and I like he is my king. Works for us. But you know by a daily proven fact these teabagging CONS have no respect for women. There is one big story a week where one just can't help offending the women they need to vote for them. hahaha I love it. Now they are offending the Catholics taking potshots at the POPE. They don't know when to quit.
I sincerely hope you have a very Merry Christmas. Just in case you don't post again for awhile. I wouldn't blame you. A lot of posters have left this thread that is now run over by the crazy lady's minions she recruited from other sites and her annoying redundant GOAT. lol
PEACE to you, have a toke for me. lol
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
Thanks! Got to take a break now and again and then I get caught
up doing other stuff.
Merry Christmas to you also! ;{)
PEACE
tofy
wtf

Horse Cave, KY

#140705 Dec 19, 2013
Ah, it's a good day to be a democrat and a crackhead prison inmate! lol 8 more votes for the democrats in the midterm elections. Well...24 more votes because dems feel they have the right to vote multiple times in the same election then go on television and brag about it. Don't worry if they get convicted for voter fraud it will be because all of America is racist and Obama will pardon them before he leaves office. tofy must be a happy camper today! lmao

I'm surprised any of us still have control of our computers and can post today. Ricola, the "crackerjack hack" isn't such a great ping-ping walla-walla bing-bing hacker after all. Too funny!
Jay

Paris, TN

#140706 Dec 19, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey "imbecilic nut" ...
Won't either ...
BUT ...
Que sera sera ...
Trust me ...

LOL.......tofy marry somebody like that old braggart crone?! Not in a million years. Remember he thinks vulgar women are disgusting. She is a 5* vulgar woman if there ever was on this forum. Tofy is an old smoothie....comes from back in the day when music was romance and Woodstock was in full swing.

Back in the day, eh Tofy? Remember when he said something like,*take me back*?

And yes, he really is a good ole true American.

Even if we don't agree with his political thought processes.

8D

Brush mountain Ky

#140707 Dec 19, 2013
My life does not revolve around politics it's merely a small aspect of who i am.
A dear friend of my... in fact we grew up together told me of this site.He is a staunch republican and i a democrat we have some great back and forth concerning politics, but not one time have we ever gotten mad.
I told him at first I wasn't interested in topics I don't go for all the gossip and lame attempts to humiliate people.
He said no, go to this thread and I think you will enjoy it.
And so here I am!
PEACE
tofy
Jay

Paris, TN

#140709 Dec 19, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
The "uncalled for" cursing is what
SHOWS ME
you weren't one ...
I guess THAT 'slipped your libTARDED mind'...

AL, I've been here a long time, off and on, not always a regular daily poster tho - and read a lot of what Tofy said, but I honestly do not remember him ever cursing you.

Must have been a rare night?

Brush mountain Ky

#140710 Dec 19, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
The "uncalled for" cursing is what
SHOWS ME
you weren't one ...
I guess THAT 'slipped your libTARDED mind'...
Ok AL what did I say? Please tell me for it has truly slipped my libtarded mind. Even when I do use a cruse word I substitute a character in place of a letter. And not one time in all my posts have I ever used GD!

PEACE
tofy
Jay

Paris, TN

#140712 Dec 19, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sorry AL i don't ever remember using vulgarity at you, and as far a angry... maybe upset, but angry ? You know i don't hate anyone period!
Do I dislike how some people disparage others for no reason...yes! So sometimes I let them know. There's 99% of me that is not shown on this thread.
PEACE
tofy

Then man-up, tofy, and let those two vulgar women on here know where the bear s**t in the buckwheat because those two are the most disparaging of anyone on here.

Betcha won't do it though.

Brush mountain Ky

#140714 Dec 19, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree he IS very laid back ...
WE ALL had FUN on here and could even agree to disagree until the "haters" came on board ...
BUT he was ornery as hell to me and I haven't forgotten it ...
Maybe she[the crone]'hides' that side of her from him :)
Who knows?
I certainly do not.
NEVER met 'tofy'
NEVER met Ari, either ...
Nor you
Nor Z ...
Haven't me anyone on these forums ...
Just know them by the person that 'shines thru' with their comments ...
But I happen to respect ALL of you, even 'tofy'...
He needs to get over 'himself'...
AND get a 'brain'...
And QUIT putting people down ...
He isn't too 'laid back' when it comes to Glasgow!
Nor was he to DBWriter!
;~)
My problem with Glasgow is she/he refers to Obama as my messiah that's just wrong!
And as far as DB goes the man cussed in every sentence, but that wasn't my issue with him.
He stated they're no poor people in the United States and that is just wrong!
PEACE
tofy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Republicans have tunnel vision!! 5 min Tommy 71
Mike Smith, Warren and Baker 7 min Tommy 2
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 12 min yeah man 4,559
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 40 min phil greer 131,004
Tru-Seal re union (Feb '14) 1 hr voter one 11
whos the best tell at Jackson msc 1 hr bmx 1
Barbourville high school salaries WOW 1 hr Gray 8
•••
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000