'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 253079 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

ROTFL

Lansing, MI

#141233 Dec 23, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
Here's the almost daily tracking of Bush vs Obama from day one.
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other...
LOLOL, desperate? LOLOL,

hussein oblamer has destroyed our economy and you are concerned about his poll numbers,

LOLOLOL, baaaaaaaaaaaaa
ROTFL

Lansing, MI

#141234 Dec 23, 2013
this one is my favorite! LOLOLOLOL,

Barack Obama Approval Rating Now Lower Than Toronto Mayor Rob Ford's

The news: President Barack Obama now has a lower job approval rating than Toronto Mayor Rob Ford. Yes, crack-smoking Rob “I’ve got more than enough to eat at home” Ford now has greater support among his constituents than the president of the United States has among his own.

According to a CBS poll from November 20, Obama’s approval rating has sunk to just 37%, the lowest ever in CBS polls. Meanwhile, Ford enjoys a comparatively lofty approval rating of 42%.

http://www.policymic.com/articles/74765/barac...

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#141236 Dec 23, 2013
ROTFL wrote:
this one is my favorite! LOLOLOLOL,
Barack Obama Approval Rating Now Lower Than Toronto Mayor Rob Ford's
The news: President Barack Obama now has a lower job approval rating than Toronto Mayor Rob Ford. Yes, crack-smoking Rob “I’ve got more than enough to eat at home” Ford now has greater support among his constituents than the president of the United States has among his own.
According to a CBS poll from November 20, Obama’s approval rating has sunk to just 37%, the lowest ever in CBS polls. Meanwhile, Ford enjoys a comparatively lofty approval rating of 42%.
http://www.policymic.com/articles/74765/barac...
What is it today dipshit? 12-23-13 Obama- 42.4% approval
ROTFL

Lansing, MI

#141237 Dec 23, 2013
hey you tolerant non-bigoted non-racist sheeplletards, read this!

People all over the country are supporting Phil Robertson, only the pockets of sodotards are crying,

Louisiana Republican Gov. Bobby Jindal called it a “messed-up situation when Miley Cyrus gets a laugh, and Phil Robertson gets suspended.”

“Phil Robertson and his family are great citizens of the state of Louisiana. The politically correct crowd is tolerant of all viewpoints, except those they disagree with.”
ROTFL

Lansing, MI

#141238 Dec 23, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>What is it today dipshit? 12-23-13 Obama- 42.4% approval
OK, what ever you say there ol sodoboy, LOLOLOL, keep trying to squeeze just a couple more points out of whatever poll you can find,

LOLOLOL, does a couple of points really matter that much to you? Man, you are desperate, you get the baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa of the day award, sorry resodoCONS, you are going to have to wait till tomorrow for your award,

LOLOLOL,
ROTFL

Lansing, MI

#141239 Dec 23, 2013
libtards are so desperate to find anything to boost hussein oblamers image among themselves, but they disregard the fact that the leaders of other countries see him as an immature child way out of his league, looks like the ol community organizer needs his sheepletards to do some community organizing, on Topix! LOLOLOLOL,
baaaaaaaaaaaaa

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#141240 Dec 23, 2013
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>Then stop marching in the Parade tard.
What's wrong pookie, your gerbil died of suffocation..........awwwwwwww and just before you celebrate bend over instead of Passover.
ROTFL

Lansing, MI

#141241 Dec 23, 2013
come on libtards, post once again just how hussein oblamers problems are 'Bushs fault', I actually enjoy reading that! LOLOLOL,

if you are burned out on 'Its Bushs fault', you always have

-repub congress
-Reagan
-fright wingers
-Nixon
-conservatives
-Christians
-global warming
-global cooling
-global climate change
-hope and change
-were out of change
-a $900 million website
-Romneycare
-solar flares
-sun spots
-a life long crisis in medical care in this country
-an outdated constitution
-Sarah Palin

what you cannot blame it on it,
-a community organizer with no skill
-consequences of your own actions
-going around the Constitution
-a transparent administration
-keeping your own healthcare plan
-Benghazi cover ups
-illegal arms smuggling to Mexican drug cartels
-highest level of food stamps in U.S. history
-$7 trillion in debt in 4 years
-Nutsey Poolsei
-IRS scandals
-the sequester
-shutting down the government
-millions of people losing their healthcare
-gutting military benefits
-NSA spying on Americans
-demotard bills passed that led to an economic crisis

ok, I made it easy for you, please pick and choose and disregard any sense of responsibility,

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Location hidden

#141242 Dec 23, 2013
ROTFL wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, what ever you say there ol sodoboy, LOLOLOL, keep trying to squeeze just a couple more points out of whatever poll you can find,
LOLOLOL, does a couple of points really matter that much to you? Man, you are desperate, you get the baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa of the day award, sorry resodoCONS, you are going to have to wait till tomorrow for your award,
LOLOLOL,
What ever poll? RealClear uses the top 14 polling groups in the US to come up with their average. You are saying the top 14 companies calling 10s of thousands are wrong?
Even Fox News polling has Obama at 41% last week.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/interactive/2...
Once again I have proof and all you have is your sheep call.
NOT_ROTFL

Lansing, MI

#141243 Dec 23, 2013
hey posters out there, I just learned that someone was using my wireless network to post on this site, I will take care of that and make sure they don't do it again,
ROTFL

Lansing, MI

#141245 Dec 23, 2013
would one of you sheepletards please explain why hussein oblamer is extending the deadline for oblamercare after he shut down the govt. opposing a delay for it?

come on, there has got to be at least one of you sodolibs out there that can explain this, some of us just don't understand,

LOLOLOLOL, baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
ROTFL

Lansing, MI

#141246 Dec 23, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>What ever poll? RealClear uses the top 14 polling groups in the US to come up with their average. You are saying the top 14 companies calling 10s of thousands are wrong?
well, if you are gonna change the rules there ol dirty harry, you should at least tell us, in the past you just selectively picked polls you liked, now you want an average? I wonder if you pick and choose between electorial college and popular vote too? LOLOLOL,

I own you again there sodoboy, change your doseage of medication, you should get free samples,

baaaaaaaaaaaaaa
ROTFL

Lansing, MI

#141247 Dec 23, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>What ever poll? RealClear uses the top 14 polling groups in the US to come up with their average. You are saying the top 14 companies calling 10s of thousands are wrong?
so the 37% polls are invalid? I used libtard polls like CNN, CBS, but now they are not valid?

LOLOLOL, ROTFL, and one great big baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Location hidden

#141252 Dec 23, 2013
American Lady wrote:
How come you won't let my reply to 'republiCONS'... aka nutter jr
STAY?
eh?
Give it a little while. It's 3:00 pm and you just woke-up. Wait at least a couple of hours before trying to make any type of sense.
Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#141253 Dec 23, 2013
ROTFL wrote:
<quoted text>
LOLOL, desperate? LOLOL,
hussein oblamer has destroyed our economy and you are concerned about his poll numbers,
LOLOLOL, baaaaaaaaaaaaa
Uhhh Bush 2009 DOW at 6,000
Obama 2013 DOW at 16,000
Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#141254 Dec 23, 2013
American Lady wrote:
December 23, 2013
Has A&E Awakened a Sleeping Giant?
By Robert Arvay
While the Japanese were celebrating the bombing of Pearl Harbor in December of 1941, the mastermind of that attack, Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto, had a sobering message for his countrymen. "We have awakened a sleeping giant," he said.
Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2013/12/has_ae...
Follow us:@AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook
Just you racist backwards types like you.

Location hidden

#141255 Dec 23, 2013
ROTFL wrote:
<quoted text>
so the 37% polls are invalid? I used libtard polls like CNN, CBS, but now they are not valid?
LOLOLOL, ROTFL, and one great big baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
For that period of Nov.15-18, 2013 among those two pollsters that surveyed 1014 adults I'm sure their numbers are correct. As for 12/23/13 among 14 polling organizations average 42.2%. So is the story about Obama hitting an all time low a month ago or is it about Obama's poll ratings UP 5%?
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/poll-obama-approv...
ROTFL

Lansing, MI

#141257 Dec 23, 2013
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>Uhhh Bush 2009 DOW at 6,000
Obama 2013 DOW at 16,000
Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
Uhhh, Bush had a demotard congress and did not prop up the stock marekt,
Obama, printing $85 billion a month to make it look good,

a lot harder fall from a false economy to a real one,

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,
ROTFL

Lansing, MI

#141258 Dec 23, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>For that period of Nov.15-18, 2013 among those two pollsters that surveyed 1014 adults I'm sure their numbers are correct. As for 12/23/13 among 14 polling organizations average 42.2%. So is the story about Obama hitting an all time low a month ago or is it about Obama's poll ratings UP 5%?
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/poll-obama-approv...
Really? well that cleared it up,
you are sure their numbers are correct? LOLOLOLOL, OK, we will let you have a couple of poll points, maybe that will compensate for all his failures,

LOLOLOLOLOL, baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#141259 Dec 23, 2013
ROTFL wrote:
<quoted text>
Uhhh, Bush had a demotard congress and did not prop up the stock marekt,
Obama, printing $85 billion a month to make it look good,
a lot harder fall from a false economy to a real one,
baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,
Uhhh DOW at 16,000 now boy.

Faux can not spin that one for you Stupid.

The House is controlled by Republitards you stupid SOB.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Knox Schools 4 hr Truth 15
Grays Pallet Store Drug Dealing ? 4 hr william 16
Radio frequency 5 hr Cumberland River 3
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 hr North Mountain 156,447
Reward!!! For turning in drug dealers. (Jan '11) 8 hr Jeff 206
Who is helping parents with Christmas ? 9 hr Jeff Bowling 9
Recounts what happens next a civil upheaval? 17 hr Damstrat8 16
knox county bus garage (Aug '09) 17 hr Gossip Girl 41

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages