'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 182361 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

“I Walk On Water”

Since: Apr 13

..Just to PROVE I can.....

#139552 Dec 14, 2013
Z ?

Don't look at me...she was already dead when I necrobopped her.

“I Walk On Water”

#139553 Dec 14, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah ...
Why don't YOU try that bub ...
IF you're 'game'...
COWARD!
All you can do is speak chit in board ...
I can "speak it"
AND
Back it up ...
Wanna TRY me?
pUnk!
come and GET me.
:)
no thanks, still soaking my junk in Ajax, from last night

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#139554 Dec 14, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah ...
IF you're 'game'...
COWARD!
I can "speak it"
AND
Back it up ...
Wanna TRY me?
pUnk!
come and GET me.
No I don't want to try you, I fear STD's.

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#139555 Dec 14, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying she's not dead?
Alas, somewhere along the line too much bleach was used, and she is now but a wad of dingy gray lint in the bowels of a Maytag.

Hiya ILiH, good to see you!
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#139556 Dec 14, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying she's not dead?
Hello ILIH, I think she got deported. hahaha Those chemtrails she sucked were twisted her feeble mind and she probably went berserk and got detained for her erratic behavior and anti-American rants against our President. haha

I see that the )8~D> batshit crazy LISA loon and her minion socks have been spreading the right Winged NUT Daily rhetoric and propaganda as usual. Here there and everywhere no doubt. Last night Calvin and the Cougar Hunter were tearing her up. Ole sissy jboy didn't even stick around to defend her. She was bouncing from thread to thread, especially that President bashing one she like to troll picking fights and babbling her crazy shit. I had big laughs before heading to bed to watch a movie. Ole sissy boy, dreams of my big comfy bed and thinks I sleep in it alone. When my sweetie isn't travelling around the company in his job he is here with me, sometimes at his house. My call. hahaha That crazy lush wishes she had someone at ANYtime, thus her need to troll topix 24/7.

Hope you had a good weekend, no bad weather. We had cold rain, snow stayed north of the Ohio River in my area.(don't tell these idiots, but I live closer to Louisville than Campbellsville, my ip address...hahaha) My sweetie, along with my family spent the morning putting wreaths on the graves at the Veteran's Cemetery as part of the national Wreaths Across America. My family does it every year. It is such a worthwhile and humble experience to see hundreds of people show up despite the weather to cover every last one of them and see them all with wreaths on them. Of course my family (as all family members) get to put our Dad's on his grave. It is a beautiful site, especially after it snows. I am sure these clowns that are such *Patriots* talk more than they would ever do like the PATRIOTS I interacted with today. We always go to lunch after and spend the day together. I am exhausted from the day's activities and emotionally drained, I doubt I will be here long. Not in the mood for C~R~A~Z~Y tonight. Just checking email and the facebook pictures everyone posted. I thought I would stop by and get my hearty laugh from these loser lemmings before I hit that big comfy bed with that nice warm hunk of man in the shower now. I know sissy jboy will be jealous, like he always is. haha

Just a few newsflashes to dispute the half-truths and outright lies and off to bed I go.

I hope you have a Super Sunday.

You keep missing Crow. I see she posted once today between the socks and the crazy lady.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#139557 Dec 14, 2013
Love how the teabagger CONS spin shit....

First lady not peeved, says photographer who caught the Obama selfie

The photographer who captured the picture of President Barack Obama posing for a selfie during Nelson Mandela’s memorial wants to set the record straight.

First, the president really didn’t commit a funeral faux pas by posing for the selfie, the photographer said. And second, the first lady wasn’t as annoyed as she looked.

“Photos can lie,” AFP photographer Roberto Schmidt wrote in a blog post,“The story behind ‘the selfie.’”

Schmidt took the photograph of Obama smiling Tuesday for a self-portrait along with British Prime Minister David Cameron and Danish Prime Minister Helle Thorning Schmidt, who took the picture with her smartphone.

Although other photos showed First Lady Michelle Obama looking peeved over the display,“in reality just a few seconds earlier the first lady was herself joking with those around her, Cameron and Schmidt included,” the photographer said.

“Her stern look was captured by chance,” he said.

Many in the media, and online, had interpreted that “stern look” to mean disapproval of the president’s lighthearted behavior at a historic occasion. Schmidt addressed that, too.

When the Danish prime minister took out her mobile phone and took a photo of herself smiling with Obama and Cameron, she did so in a celebratory environment, he said.

“All around me in the stadium, South Africans were dancing, singing and laughing to honour their departed leader. It was more like a carnival atmosphere, not at all morbid,” Schmidt said.“The ceremony had already gone on for two hours and would last another two. The atmosphere was totally relaxed — I didn’t see anything shocking in my viewfinder, president of the U.S. or not. We are in Africa.”

Schmidt said he doubts anyone could have “remained totally stony faced” for the entire memorial, especially as thousands of people celebrated in the South African stadium where it took place.
“For me, the behaviour of these leaders in snapping a selfie seems perfectly natural,” he said.

http://www.today.com/news/first-lady-not-peev...

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#139558 Dec 14, 2013
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>Electric Shock Therapy......
Good one..hahaha, I think they zapped her for too long and it is irreversible. haha

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#139559 Dec 14, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello ILIH, I think she got deported. hahaha Those chemtrails she sucked were twisted her feeble mind and she probably went berserk and got detained for her erratic behavior and anti-American rants against our President. haha
I see that the )8~D> batshit crazy LISA loon and her minion socks have been spreading the right Winged NUT Daily rhetoric and propaganda as usual. Here there and everywhere no doubt. Last night Calvin and the Cougar Hunter were tearing her up. Ole sissy jboy didn't even stick around to defend her. She was bouncing from thread to thread, especially that President bashing one she like to troll picking fights and babbling her crazy shit. I had big laughs before heading to bed to watch a movie. Ole sissy boy, dreams of my big comfy bed and thinks I sleep in it alone. When my sweetie isn't travelling around the company in his job he is here with me, sometimes at his house. My call. hahaha That crazy lush wishes she had someone at ANYtime, thus her need to troll topix 24/7.
Hope you had a good weekend, no bad weather. We had cold rain, snow stayed north of the Ohio River in my area.(don't tell these idiots, but I live closer to Louisville than Campbellsville, my ip address...hahaha) My sweetie, along with my family spent the morning putting wreaths on the graves at the Veteran's Cemetery as part of the national Wreaths Across America. My family does it every year. It is such a worthwhile and humble experience to see hundreds of people show up despite the weather to cover every last one of them and see them all with wreaths on them. Of course my family (as all family members) get to put our Dad's on his grave. It is a beautiful site, especially after it snows. I am sure these clowns that are such *Patriots* talk more than they would ever do like the PATRIOTS I interacted with today. We always go to lunch after and spend the day together. I am exhausted from the day's activities and emotionally drained, I doubt I will be here long. Not in the mood for C~R~A~Z~Y tonight. Just checking email and the facebook pictures everyone posted. I thought I would stop by and get my hearty laugh from these loser lemmings before I hit that big comfy bed with that nice warm hunk of man in the shower now. I know sissy jboy will be jealous, like he always is. haha
Just a few newsflashes to dispute the half-truths and outright lies and off to bed I go.
I hope you have a Super Sunday.
You keep missing Crow. I see she posted once today between the socks and the crazy lady.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
Hey RC Co-Cola! How sweet that you put wreaths on veterans graves - thank you for that.

I was here off and on today, just in time to see our rockin' Mods delete a bunch of the bottom feeder's posts...*snicker*. I'm not staying either, it's time for Svengoolie - Frankenstein Meets the Wolfman.

Dream sweet, my libtart pals.
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#139560 Dec 14, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
Happy Festivus to all.
Hi Calvin. You were killing it last night. Ran that sissyboy off real fast. Must of struck a nerve. Got too close to the truth. hahaha

You had the loon going .....from thread to thread spreading her crazy talk. Leaving you messages on the president bashing site because she forgot which one her batshit crazyass flew into. PRICELESS

That thread bashes her more than Obama. haha

Hope you had a great weekend.

Keep up the extreme humor.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#139561 Dec 14, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah ...
IF you're 'game'...
COWARD!
I can "speak it"
AND
Back it up ...
Wanna TRY me?
pUnk!
come and GET me.
You really should do what they are always telling you to do on other sites....go take your meds. Try them with water instead of Jose'. You know you aren't suppose to mix drugs and alcohol right? hahahaha

You couldn't fight your way out of a wet bag. The one over your head. lol

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
Jay

Paris, TN

#139562 Dec 14, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm back. WE Won

Not quite AL, but we're on a roll: Dems are done in the next election...LOL

Polls: Republicans Gain in Key Senate Races
Guy Benson | Dec 11, 2013

Democratic Sen. Mark Pryor trails his Republican challenger, Rep. Tom Cotton, by seven points among likely voters in Arkansas, 48 percent to 41 percent, according to a new poll from a conservative group that says his support of the health care reform law is costing him.

The survey, shared exclusively with POLITICO, was conducted Friday and Saturday for the Citizens United Political Victory Fund by Republican pollster Kellyanne Conway of the polling company, Inc./WomanTrend. Cotton is ahead among independents by 21 points and among women by 4 points.

The last published numbers from this marquee match-up came in the midst of October’s government shutdown and before the national focus turned to the disastrous rollout of Obamacare, which Pryor voted for. Four polls taken that month showed the race within the margin of error. In this latest survey, 62 percent of those polled have an unfavorable view of the health care law — 56 percent strongly so.
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#139563 Dec 14, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey RC Co-Cola! How sweet that you put wreaths on veterans graves - thank you for that.
I was here off and on today, just in time to see our rockin' Mods delete a bunch of the bottom feeder's posts...*snicker*. I'm not staying either, it's time for Svengoolie - Frankenstein Meets the Wolfman.
I love it that I was just mentioning you to ILIH and poof there you are. Yes, it is a wonderful experience each year. So sad to see the cemetery fill up so fast. Everyone placed over 3,000 wreaths today. Great ceremony every year too. It is right outside our northern Army base so the community is greatly involved, since it is a military community and many loved ones are buried there. I love where my Dad is on a hill facing the post he spent a lot of his military career on. You should google Wreaths Across America and see what a national project it has become. Arlington is beautiful when covered as well. It is an awesome program. I love it as a family gathering near the holidays. Remember, Honor, Teach is there motto. We do teach the younger generation, boy/girl scouts come out with their troops, school kids, Sunday school/church families come. It is a true pleasure to be part of what it means to be a true PATRIOT. Something that loon couldn't possibly know while she throws that word around so often like the teabagger CONS believe they are while trashing our country and our PRESIDENT.

I am outta here. My sweetie is calling and he won't last long coming off the road late last night and having a full day of activity. Got to go show him some love. Hope to see you here tomorrow. He will be gone by noon.

Have a great night with pleasant dreams.(I know I will)

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#139564 Dec 14, 2013
DREAM ON sissy boy...teabagger CONS are HISTORY...

HILARY 201

ALISON 2014

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

now stomp away sissyboy, don't let Calvin hurt your little whiny ass feelings...hahaha, oh and fo
American Lady

Danville, KY

#139565 Dec 14, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Democratic Sen. Mark Pryor trails his Republican challenger, Rep. Tom Cotton, by seven points among likely voters in Arkansas, 48 percent to 41 percent, according to a new poll from a conservative group that says his support of the health care reform law is costing him.
The survey, shared exclusively with POLITICO, was conducted Friday and Saturday for the Citizens United Political Victory Fund by Republican pollster Kellyanne Conway of the polling company, Inc./WomanTrend. Cotton is ahead among independents by 21 points and among women by 4 points.
The last published numbers from this marquee match-up came in the midst of October’s government shutdown and before the national focus turned to the disastrous rollout of Obamacare, which Pryor voted for. Four polls taken that month showed the race within the margin of error. In this latest survey, 62 percent of those polled have an unfavorable view of the health care law — 56 percent strongly so.
Jay, I was talking about the game I went to :)
WE won :)
My grandchild's team.

That's all ...
Nothing else.
Hello creepy

Lexington, KY

#139566 Dec 14, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a photo of one of your family on the front porch swing.
You are no longer playing hide a seek
Guess who...?
(for shits and giggles).

“I Walk On Water”

#139567 Dec 14, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
dream on, Jaylo
American Lady

Danville, KY

#139568 Dec 14, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
no thanks, still soaking my junk in Ajax, from last night
You mean you NEVER clean up ya bed partner the blow up...
That's a shame, you filthy twit :)
Hello creepy

Lexington, KY

#139569 Dec 14, 2013
American Lady

Danville, KY

#139570 Dec 14, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Mods delete a bunch of the bottom feeder's posts...
You didn't see any of mine go....*snicker*

Tho there ARE several missing.
10 @ my last count on just 2 pages.
Didn't go back ANY more.

Jay

Paris, TN

#139571 Dec 14, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Jay, I was talking about the game I went to :)
WE won :)
My grandchild's team.
That's all ...
Nothing else.

I know. But it was a good opportunity to post that article about the demon losers...lol.

Here's another one:

The Nobel, er, Pulitzer prize winning publication PolitiFact, which is part of the vast Left-Wing conspiracy against free speech in this country, has named Pulitzer, er, Nobel prize winning president Barack Obama the liar of the year.

“PolitiFact has named ‘If you like your health care plan, you can keep it,’ the Lie of the Year for 2013,” said the online site.“Readers in a separate online poll overwhelmingly agreed with the choice.”

Truly.

The site cited 37 times that Obama made the “you can keep it” pledge unambiguously and without “caveats”.

And in doing so the fact checker has all but admitted that they themselves are the liars of the century.

You’d think that with so many noble, left-wing prizes amongst them that either PolitiFact or Obama would generally get something right.

But alas, no.

Not only did Obama sell the lie that we can keep our insurance, he was aided and abetted in the lie by none other than PolitiFact.

Talk about irony.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Go fund me scams 55 min Laughing 10
Doug and Lonnie Davis, also Velva Broz 58 min pixiee1313 1
Amy Brock 2 hr Say what 13
Thompson park splash pad OPEN !!! 4 hr sam 9
Anna Gail Collins 4 hr Humm 4
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr Mike thunkit 137,853
computers 6 hr ttwarewolf 8
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]