'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
wtf

Horse Cave, KY

#139147 Dec 12, 2013
Santa Claws wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm 24, I've never heard it before so it's new to me :-).
Don't feel left out, your the piece of shaved ass Ari had just settled down for. LOL!
"That TWIST OF WORDS on the poem is older than Methuselah"? So the average age of you teabaggers is around 70 to 80?
Why does that not surprise me.LOL!
Embarrassed? HAHAHAHA....No.
Yeah, yeah, yeah...and I'm 109 years old. We can be as old or as young as we want to be on the internet. Ain't this just so much fun? Your little "I know I am but what are you" kiddie posts are boring. You post about shaved ass and rubber dicks and queers and blah, blah, blah. You aren't getting anything cherry, kiddo. Uncle flabby ass scooter gets on here and talks about how much he loves to touch himself and calls everybody gay because...well, because that's all he's got. We don't need two of you pud lovers on here touching yourself as you post to the rest of us. Uncle flabby ass scooter is the king of puds. You lose. Click on over to the Junior Woodchuck website. Your childish gibberish will be appreciated there. Here? Not so much.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#139148 Dec 12, 2013
Santa Claws wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm 24, I've never heard it before so it's new to me :-).
Don't feel left out, your the piece of shaved ass Ari had just settled down for. LOL!
"That TWIST OF WORDS on the poem is older than Methuselah"? So the average age of you teabaggers is around 70 to 80?
Why does that not surprise me.LOL!
Embarrassed? HAHAHAHA....No.
This one isn't!
I do NOT believe Glasgow is, either.

I'm a Conservative, for the record ...
BUT
Tea Party has MY attention ...

Cruz, Mike Lee and Palin among others.

NOT a DAMN bit ashamed of them either.
Rand Paul is good also, tho he needs to lighten up on MITCH!

WE 'need' Mitch for his seniority in the Senate!
At least one more term.

I didn't use to like him, either
BUT ...
He doesn't need to leave now!
Santa Claws

Winchester, KY

#139149 Dec 12, 2013
Uncle flabby ass scooter is the king?
I don't know who that is, but you really must have a disturbing fixation for this person.
Keep shaving that 109 year old ass, you're bound to find someone interested.
Santa Claws

Winchester, KY

#139150 Dec 12, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
This one isn't!
I do NOT believe Glasgow is, either.
I'm a Conservative, for the record ...
BUT
Tea Party has MY attention ...
Cruz, Mike Lee and Palin among others.
NOT a DAMN bit ashamed of them either.
Rand Paul is good also, tho he needs to lighten up on MITCH!
WE 'need' Mitch for his seniority in the Senate!
At least one more term.
I didn't use to like him, either
BUT ...
He doesn't need to leave now!
Cruz, Mike Lee and PALIN? among others.
I get it, the thought of another bush like presicent scares the hell out of you teabaggers. So you say crazy and outlandish SH!T to make sure a Replug doesn't get elected.
Hmmm, smarter than I gave you credit for. HA! Good one granny!
Santa Claws

Winchester, KY

#139151 Dec 12, 2013
Mitch has done NOTHING for this state, you're not for the teabagger running against him?
Well hmmm. What about the orange drunk guy that cries all the time? Bonehead? You know he's against tebaggers now?
He says teabaggers are destroying the replug party.
Santa Claws

Winchester, KY

#139154 Dec 12, 2013
Why are all the pictures and images of Jesus as a long blond haired guy with blue eyes?
Jesus was born a Jew.
Oh you poor misguided fools of Satan.
Mary is also depicted as a white, blond with blue eyes.
You have been worshiping the images Satan has given you. Adam and Eve, white? I've heard many old people like you say that black people are the descendants of Cain. What if it turns out White is the mark of Cain? God marked Cain to protect him from being murdered for his crime, not as a punishment.
Santa Claws

Winchester, KY

#139157 Dec 12, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Senate GOP leader Mitch McConnell urges TVA to keep coal-fired plant
published Friday, October 25th, 2013
FRANKFORT, KY. Senate Republican Leader Mitch McConnell has met with Tennessee Valley Authority President William Johnson to seek continued operation of the Paradise Fossil Plant, a coal-fired generator in Drakesboro.
TVA is reviewing the future of the Paradise plant.
McConnell said closure of the plant, which burned more than 6 million tons of Kentucky coal last year, would hurt the economy.
http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/2013/oct/2...
How is THAT hurting Kentuckians ...???
WE need coal in this STATE!
"Senate GOP leader Mitch McConnell urges TVA to keep coal-fired plant
published Friday, October 25th, 2013"

He knows his cushy job is in jeopardy. too little too late. He's just trying to make political points.
Cheney/hally burton have already fracked the coal miners out of work.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#139163 Dec 13, 2013
Good Night *Patriots*

May God Bless and PROTECT Each and Everyone of US

<3

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#139164 Dec 13, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Do you know why it is impossible to name the last President since Carter NOT to have Americans killed by Islamic Terrorist? Because every President since Carter there have been Americans killed by Islamic Terrorist. Repub hypocrites.
Lets see, non-military Americans killed by Islamic Terrorist under each President:
Obama - 12
Bush - 3007
Clinton - 16
Bush - 8
Reagan - 19 (258 service men in non-combat)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_assassin...
Hint, add three thousand under Slick Willy for 9/11
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#139170 Dec 13, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Hint, add three thousand under Slick Willy for 9/11
Hint.....911 happened on Moron W 'w watch tard.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#139172 Dec 13, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Hint, add three thousand under Slick Willy for 9/11
Hint. President Clinton was not in office on 09/11/2001. duh,,,,
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#139173 Dec 13, 2013
Why wrote:
Lie of the year.
Obama Gets PolitiFact's 'Lie Of The Year' Prize For Healthcare Claims
Fact-checking website PolitiFact is out with the latest edition of its "Lie of the Year." In 2013, the dubious prize went to President Obama for his widely derided claim that, "If you like your health care plan, you can keep it."
Many people, of course, found that they could not keep their plans, as the higher standards set by Obamacare rendered them null and void. The administration and Congress quickly moved in with proposed fixes to the mushrooming political problem.
PolitiFact is often criticized for its fact-checking methodology, and some noted that it had rated previous statements by Obama along similar lines as "half true."
Ironically, all three runners-up slots in PolitiFact's roundup went to Republicans for their own statements on Obamacare.
Lie of the Year

McConnel........We have been very good to this President.

Lmfao

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#139174 Dec 13, 2013
But if you want to go there on who's to blame for 9/11 let's start with the President that ordered the CIA to train these terrorist to fight against the Russians in Afghanistan. Reagan not only setup their training camps he also armed them. Do you know where the word Al-Qaeda comes from? It was the name of the training base setup by the CIA.
Why

Beckley, WV

#139175 Dec 13, 2013
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>Lie of the Year
McConnel........We have been very good to this President.
Lmfao
You can keep your insurance. Lmao.
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#139177 Dec 13, 2013
Why wrote:
<quoted text>
You can keep your insurance. Lmao.
We know EXACTLY where the WMD's are......lmfao

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#139178 Dec 13, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not making so much noise today fatso, after boner put your okie ass in it's place.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha
ROTFL

Lansing, MI

#139179 Dec 13, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Hint. President Clinton was not in office on 09/11/2001. duh,,,,
Hint. President Bush has not been in office for five years. But all hussein oblamers problems are Bushs?

ROTFL, LOLOL, man, you sodotards just keep walking in circles!

You get the morning baaaaaaaaaaaa for that one!
ROTFL

Lansing, MI

#139180 Dec 13, 2013
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>We know EXACTLY where the WMD's are......lmfao
yeah, 1/2 went to Syria and 1/2 went to your trailer, that is why you are a mutant 1/2 chicken / human with a pig nose,

LOLOLOL, LOLOLOL,
ROTFL

Lansing, MI

#139181 Dec 13, 2013
Let me see if I have this straigt,hussein oblamer refused to delay the implementation of oblamercare so people could prepare for the biggest tax burden in U.S. history as a result of it, then he refused to sign a legally passed budget by the house of representatives, which the constitution requires they do, then he shut down parts of the government because the budget did not contain funding for oblamercare, then, when oblamercare became the laughing stock that caused all the demotards to run from it after supporting it, hussein oblamer then unilaterally delays the implementation of oblamercare,

ROTFL, ROTFL, LOLOLOLOL,

one great big baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa to all you sheepletards that supported him on this, LOLOLOLOL,
ROTFL

Lansing, MI

#139182 Dec 13, 2013
but I guess all that matters is that if you like your healthcare plan, you can keep it,

ROTFL, LOLOLOLOL,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Davis Boys Dead (Nov '13) 1 hr dizzyone1313 9
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 1 hr Ex-Democrat for M... 6,932
davis drug (Mar '10) 1 hr dizzyone1313 18
wyt wizard and strawberry (Jan '10) 1 hr 777ITSMEEEEEE 6
anything 2 hr hater 1
Shirley Black from Flat Lick & Barbourville Area 2 hr run away fsst 2
drug heads 3 hr Diamonds_R_Not_4_... 2

Barbourville Jobs

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]