'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 287427 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

American Lady

Danville, KY

#139074 Dec 12, 2013
Omg wrote:
Megyn Kelly Really Wants The Kids To Know Santa And Jesus Are White
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/4431613/
Is the reich wing media the false prophets of the book of revelation?
Mat 24:3-5,10-11 (NIV)..."Tell us," they said, "when will this happen, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?" Jesus answered, "Watch out that no one deceives you, for many will come in my name,.. At that time many will turn away from the faith... and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people."
Those a 'huffpo'
are QUITE 'jealous'
of Megyn Kelly ...

Megyn Kelly IS VERY successful AND well liked ...
Them - Not so much

:)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#139075 Dec 12, 2013
a
at

Seems I may need to break out the NEW keyboard ...

This one seems to be skipping letters.

I've noticed several misspellings, last couple of days.

NOT 'normal' for me.

Sorry :)

MeThinks I'll do it ... NOW!
This place is 'deadsville'...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#139077 Dec 12, 2013
I'm back :)
Seems to be 'working just FINE ... now

;~)
Enjndjsjdjdj

Charlestown, IN

#139078 Dec 12, 2013
Test
conservative crapola

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#139079 Dec 12, 2013
ROTFL wrote:
<quoted text>
LOLOL, try winning an election? LOLOLOL, man is this priceless, let this fright winger give you a math lesson,
House of representatives = 435. Repub = 232 Demotard = 200
Senate = 100, Repub = 45 Demotard = 53 Independent = 2
232 + 45 = 277 = Repub
200 + 53 = 253 = Demotard,
Bumbling Joe = 1
Hussein Oblamer = 1, Total for demotards = 255.
Now, try a basic math tutorial and then try winning an election,
WOW, you sheepletard truly are stupid, LOLOLOL,
baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
electoral votes:

Obama 332

rugby 206

Vetos: Obama 1 teahadists ZERO

Try winning an election.

LOLOLOL

bwahahahahahahahaha
conservative crapola

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Kornfield Kounty

#139080 Dec 12, 2013
ROTFL wrote:
rush dickless has a busy night oxy shopping and sleepless after boner bitch-slapped the teahadists:

"They’re using our members, and they’re using the American people for their own goals, this is ridiculous"

teapussies get funnier everyday.

LOLOLOL
conservative crapola

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Kornfield Kounty

#139084 Dec 12, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
How did he GET all those electoral votes ...
w/FRAUDULENT voting THAT's HOW!
:D
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....mommie.... ...the black guy is still President....waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaa....we can't prove our charges....waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

LMFAO.
SYL

Ashland, KY

#139093 Dec 12, 2013
ROTFL wrote:
<quoted text>
but that only applies to jobs where sodotards dance in gay bars for tips, like you do, but not for the rest of S.E. Kentucky where mines are closing due to EPA abuse of power,
and, did you know that if you like your healthcare plan you can keep it? Better tell your employer at Billy Bobs male dance club where you work,
LOLOLOL, LOLOLOL,
He can keep it IF HE CAN AFFORD IT!
LOLOLOLO!!! One man got a policy for less than $300 a month, but his deductible was $12 thousand. Who can afford that? Didn't Obama say we could keep our Dr, PERIOD! He did, but E Emanuel,brother of Rham Emanuel says the president didn't quite say that. It comes out now that we may not have access to major hospitals if we needed specialized treatment?
Many times over the years when I worked at a local hospital ,patients were frequently sent to UK Medical Center in Lexington KY, from our hospital for more specialized treatment like Open heart surgeries, and critical injuries from auto accidents when our hospital didn't have the necessary equipment to save their lives.
After an accident my own mother was flown to UK and her life was spared. She wouldn't have lived if we had not had that ability to transfer her to UK.
Omg

Richmond, KY

#139094 Dec 12, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Those a 'huffpo'
are QUITE 'jealous'
of Megyn Kelly ...
Megyn Kelly IS VERY successful AND well liked ...
Them - Not so much
:)
Did you watch the video? I don"t understand how repeating what she said is considered
jealousy.

16 seconds into the video Kelly said :

"For all you kids watching at home, Santa just is white".

1:48 kelly said: "Jesus is also white".
American Lady

Danville, KY

#139095 Dec 12, 2013
The Shroud of Turin depicts 'Caucasian'

The Shroud of Turin:
- Ultimate Physical Evidence of Jesus?

http://www.jesusisreal.org/shroudofturin/

“ Trumpanzees...”

Since: Apr 13

..a basket of deplorables

#139096 Dec 12, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't 'chug' Jose ...
I sip on Grand mariner ...
Orange ... smooth ...
With the 'right' amount of 'warming sensation ...
for the netherlands ...
;~)
"With the 'right' amount of 'warming sensation ...
for the netherlands ..."
Big Bear dipped in AstroGlide?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#139097 Dec 12, 2013
Different Types of Nose Shapes and What they reveal about Personalities – Which ones are your Nose Type?

- See more at: http://www.e-brainpages.com/the-different-typ...

)8~D>

“ Trumpanzees...”

#139098 Dec 12, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Grand Marnier
Grand Marnier Cordon Rouge is an orange-flavored cognac liqueur created in 1880 by Alexandre Marnier-Lapostolle. It is made from a blend of Cognac brandy, distilled essence of bitter orange, and sugar. Grand Marnier Cordon Rouge is 40% alcohol
Kahula is good in my morning coffee ...
Nahhhh ...
I'm not a slobbering down drunk.
I adhor people like that!
NEVER have been
NEVER will be ...
It's ALL about 'self control.'
Sure Lisa, everyone has rum for breakfast

"slobbering down"? Freud smiles

“ Trumpanzees...”

#139099 Dec 12, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
When I have time to get on the computer I always pass up this thread if the last person posting is bat-shit crazy repugnantCON or uncle flabby scooter. They post the same crap over and over again hoping that if they say it enough someone will believe the crap they post. repugnantCON is constantly posting any kind of propaganda she can dig up and uncle flabby ass scooter is always talking about gay stuff and touching himself. They are the headliners of the democrat freak-show scraping the bottom of the barrel. Old uncle tubby is uncle flabby ass Calvin and repugnantCON is ILIH and we have heard their silly shit for a long time. SOS, different day. They aren't interesting or amusing. They are nothing. Just little butt buddy "judgeits". Idiots. Morons. lol
once, I didn't touch myself...you should have been there.
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#139101 Dec 12, 2013
hahaha, just too funny. I bet she gets knocked around on every thread she trolls, probably why she is a lush...no friends but a few socks. lol

Wild Irish Rose---
Oh BS!

You love all the attention, and you know it.

But if you approve of killing people just because they disagree with your screwball opinion, then you're more insane than I realized.

I don't need to change my ways, but YOU certainly do, you lunatic.

You right-wing extremists make America look bad and moderate conservatives look like fools. It's YOU and YOUR ilk who are the problem in this country. You've divided Americans against one another more than any other group of people.
Wild Irish Rose---
Thar' she blows and loving every minute of it.

You're insane and no one cares what you've had enough of. People have had enough of your lies, your drama, your exaggerations and distortions of reality.

Take your meds.

Silent Readers
West Covina, CA
Can somebody give AL her meds?

---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Thar' she blows and loving every minute of it.
You're insane and no one cares what you've had enough of. People have had enough of your lies, your drama, your exaggerations and distortions of reality.

Take your meds.

You are not joking. I read this forum religiously but silently and finally I have to break my silence. I cannot stand American Lady. She needs to be committed to a psych-ward. She needs medication, shock therapy, maybe even a open brain surgery.

It's obvious that God has forsaken her.
I noticed something every peculiar about American Lady and The Chandler Poster.

It seems that the Chandler Poster comes to American Lady's defense when I broke my silence.

This makes it seem like American Lady created The Chandler Poster to defend her own insanity.

I would not be surprised if all the people who defend here are herself.

I have seen this many times as a silent reader.

I wonder if all the other threads are this comical. I bet they are. Seems like she draws twisted, demented socks like these pukes stroking her crazy and egging it on. What a sick bunch.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

“ Trumpanzees...”

#139102 Dec 12, 2013
American Lady wrote:
The Shroud of Turin depicts 'Caucasian'
The Shroud of Turin:
- Ultimate Physical Evidence of Jesus?
http://www.jesusisreal.org/shroudofturin/
The shroud of Turin is a fake
There is NO physical evidence of Jesus, no Historical evidence either
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#139103 Dec 12, 2013
Now that I left some chuckles, on to the NEWS....this one had me rotflmao....

the teabagger has a "where's waldo" picture with "where's mitch"...hahahaha and the "turtling" PRICELESS

Tea Party Primary Challenger Matt Bevin Accuses Mitch McConnell of Turtling

Conservatives are aching to get rid of McConnell, who called them a bunch of “bullies”.

Matt Bevin is the “conservative Republican” running against ‘RINO’ Mitch McConnell in Kentucky. Bevin is using Twitter to put his foot down on McConnell, accusing him of being MIA since the Murray/Ryan budget was announced. Bevin is implying that McConnell is turtling until he knows which way the wind blows. Bevin tweeted today:

Bevin seems like a long shot, but Breitbart.com noted,“Bevin won a resounding victory over Mitch McConnell at a Boone County GOP straw poll of 700 Republicans garnering 80% of the votes.”(This link comes with a huge add for boosting testosterone too!) Sadly, Bevin has only raised $160,000 to McConnell’s $9 million as of November per Breitbart.

Meanwhile, Mitch McConnell is tied in recent polls with Democratic Senatorial challenger Alison Grimes , though his campaign is trying to fix that by lobbing sexist attacks at Ms. Grimes.

So there you have it. Where’s Mitch? Probably waiting for Speaker Boehner to stop playing emboldened cowardly lion to the press. Just a guess.

http://www.politicususa.com/2013/12/12/conser...

Teabaggers vs republiCONS....love it when they eat their own. hahaha bye, bye

RIP TEABAGGER GOP

DITCH MITCH

“ Trumpanzees...”

#139104 Dec 12, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's recap:
You say you sip Grand Marnier, but you can't spell it until you copy and paste the definition.
You say drinking excites you sexually; "warms (your) netherlands". First of all, eww - no one wants to think about any of your crusty old body parts. Second, the Netherlands is a vibrant country. In your case a more appropriate comparison would be Death Valley.
You admit that you start drinking first thing in the morning.
You're so wasted you can't even get the idiom "falling down drunk" right. That was pretty funny.
You "adhor" people like that? Did you mean adore or abhor? Either way, it fits. Either you adore them because they're drunks like you, or you abhor them because you feel the same sense of self-loathing for yourself.
It's all about self control, to be sure, which you are obviously sorely lacking.
Do the world a favor, bottom feeder - crawl into a bottle (alcohol or pill, your choice) and stay there. You're nothing but a blight on humanity.
drunks say the darnedest things
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#139105 Dec 12, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's recap:
You say you sip Grand Marnier, but you can't spell it until you copy and paste the definition.
You say drinking excites you sexually; "warms (your) netherlands". First of all, eww - no one wants to think about any of your crusty old body parts. Second, the Netherlands is a vibrant country. In your case a more appropriate comparison would be Death Valley.
You admit that you start drinking first thing in the morning.
You're so wasted you can't even get the idiom "falling down drunk" right. That was pretty funny.
You "adhor" people like that? Did you mean adore or abhor? Either way, it fits. Either you adore them because they're drunks like you, or you abhor them because you feel the same sense of self-loathing for yourself.
It's all about self control, to be sure, which you are obviously sorely lacking.
Do the world a favor, bottom feeder - crawl into a bottle (alcohol or pill, your choice) and stay there. You're nothing but a blight on humanity.
haha, good one Crow. Sorry I missed you today. Out shopping up a storm while everyone was in school and at work. We shopped til we dropped...in a comfy restaurant seat and had dinner. I thought someone was going to have to carry me indoors instead of all the boxes and gifts. Hope you had a great day.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#139106 Dec 12, 2013
awwwwwwwwww lQQkie, the topix tramping trolls are stomping away already. hahaha Come out come out wherever you lowlifes are and give us some more laughs. Maybe jboy or the wimp teabagger f'k can proof read the )8~D> batshit crazy LISA loon instead of mine that THEY DON'T READ...hahahahahaha

Rare split for Boehner and McConnell

Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) and Senate Republican Leader Mitch McConnell (Ky.) are headed for a rare split on the budget deal.

Boehner backs the agreement, while McConnell doesn’t. The two GOP leaders have worked closely together for years, and it is highly unusual for daylight to emerge between them.

McConnell and Senate GOP Whip John Cornyn (Texas), who both face Tea Party-backed primary challengers next year, will vote against the bipartisan budget pact.

“Mitch McConnell may vote against the deal so he can pretend to be a conservative, but don’t be fooled. He wants the deal to pass,” Matt Hoskins, the executive director of Senate Conservatives Fund, wrote in a fundraising email.“He made it clear that he won’t fight the Democrats on spending and he forced his party to surrender.”
Read entire article:

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/192888-rar...

CONS vs CONS....even more PRICELESS. They keep this up, they WILL cancel each other out and it will just be us DEMS and LIBS. lmao

Love it when they eat their own and these ignorant loser circus clown socks use all of my phrases from the posts that THEY DON'T READ. hahahaha

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH

stomp away loser lemmings and little sissy boy. lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
All will bow!!! 16 min Satan 7
John G 54 min steve 4
Daniel Boone Owned Slaves, shut down the DBF! 1 hr Sheep 14
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr ChromiuMan 166,385
This Mornings Sun rise .... 3 hr Amazed 2
Judge ex removing daniel boone statue ! 3 hr Bill 31
Jason gray 3 hr Bill 5
Bad wreck on 25e in front of creek market!! Sat Well 7

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages