'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 289271 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

ROTFL

Okemos, MI

#139045 Dec 11, 2013
“I, Barack Hussein Obama, do solemnly swear that I will execute the office of president of the United States faithfully, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the constitution of the United States.

we are only “five days away from fundamentally transforming the United States of America”
ROTFL

Okemos, MI

#139046 Dec 11, 2013
Hussein oblamer doesn't waste a chance to look like a retard, had a fake interpreter making up his own signs for the deaf,

ROTFL, LOLOLOL,

I wonder how that fake interpreter would spell baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,

LOLOLOL,
ROTFL

Okemos, MI

#139047 Dec 11, 2013
President Barack Obama Suffers from Three Mental Disorders!

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2013/05/...

If hussein oblamer suffers from three mental disorders, what does that say for his sheepletards?

LOLOLOL,
ROTFL

Okemos, MI

#139048 Dec 11, 2013
ROTFL

Okemos, MI

#139049 Dec 11, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
Speak of the jboy freak and poof, like beetlejuice. Did I say his name three times already. hahahaha
gfy jboy
Did you losers see what your prize fake news has done...Declare war on the POPE. PRICELESS
You idiots never learn..watch the Catholics run to the DEMS. Thanks in advance.
Fox News Officially Makes Pope Francis A Target For Conservatives, Compares Him To President Obama
A war is brewing. Not between nations, but between conservatives and Pope Francis. It’s a war that the right-wing is almost certain to lose, but they insist on waging it anyway.
Fox News has declared war on Pope Francis and compared him to President Obama.
In a column published on the Fox News website last week, Adam Shaw put a target directly on Pope Francis’ back by comparing him to President Obama. As we all know, President Obama is hated by conservatives. So by connecting the pontiff to the president, Fox News is making Pope Francis enemy number two among right-wingers.
By attacking Pope Francis, conservatives risk alienating the majority of Catholics and well over half of the American people.
People are drawn to Pope Francis because he is vastly different. He doesn’t exclude anybody, unlike the Republican Party that excludes everyone but wealthy white Christian males. He calls out the failed economic policies that have caused suffering around the globe. And, he reaches out to those who hold other beliefs. Just like President Obama, Pope Francis is a populist. But unlike President Obama, the pontiff doesn’t have deal with an obstructionist opposition to change how the Catholic Church moves forward into the future.
So go ahead, conservatives. Attack Pope Francis all you want. Because if you do so, you’ll only piss off the majority of Catholics in this country and around the world as well as the majority of Americans who like him.
http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/12/10/pope-...
Stomp away loser clowns. lmao
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
Hey sodocons, did you know that if you like your healthcare plan you can keep it?

ROTFL, LOLOLOL, maybe if you didn't know that you had the wrong sign interpreter sign it for you,

LOLOLOL,
ROTFL

Okemos, MI

#139050 Dec 11, 2013
I guess the shovel ready jobs were not as shovel ready as we thought!
geeeez

Jeffersonville, IN

#139051 Dec 11, 2013
ROTFL I AM ROTFL TOO

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#139052 Dec 12, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
December 11, 2013
HHS Releases ACA Enrollment Numbers for November and it Sends Republicans Reeling
While estimates had already been released prior to today in regards to the number of enrollments through the health insurance marketplaces through November 30th, the Department of Health and Human Services released the official numbers on Wednesday. The report showed that more and more people selected a health care plan via the marketplaces in November. How many? When counting the state based marketplaces with the federal exchange, 365,000 people had purchased insurance by the end of November.
This is a very encouraging number. Even better is that over 800,000 people were determined to be eligible for Medicaid under the new guidelines.
Therefore, through the end of November, 1.2 million people were able to obtain health insurance. And, remember, this was WHILE Healthcare.gov was experiencing issues. Other numbers that are of interest showed that 39.1 million people visited either a state-based exchange website or Healthcare.gov since October 1st, while 5.2 million had contacted call centers. Besides the 365,000 that had enrolled in plans, another 1.9 million have completed applications and are just waiting to select a plan.
As for the so-called troubled federal website, nearly 140,000 people were able to select a plan through it by the end of November. That number will surely rise, for as the website improved through the months of October and November, more and more people kept enrolling. With the deadline to enroll in a plan that takes effect on January 1st fast approaching (December 23rd), we should see a large increase in the number of plans that are selected in the next two weeks. Those numbers will still continue to rise into the new year as people enroll before the cutoff date of March 31st.
The White House already stated that 29,000 people enrolled in a plan during the first two days after the ‘reboot’ of the federal website. The likelihood is that we will see a HUGE spike in plan enrollments by the end of this month and the numbers will start coming more in line with the targeted goals. However, what shouldn’t be glanced over is the fact that 1.2 million people are now insured that weren’t just two months ago. 1.2 million Americans have had there lives changed for the better. 1.2 million people are no longer forced to use the emergency room as their primary caregiver.
Of course, Republicans on Wednesday were in complete denial that any of this was good news. On Speaker of the House John Boehner’s Twitter, he posted an article from the conservative Washington Examiner saying that the administration was in a ‘deep hole’ on enrollments:
http://www.politicususa.com/2013/12/11/hhs-re...
PAYMENTS have to be made by 23 December to go into effect 1 Jan 2014.
It will just get better and better. Teabagger CONS lies, gloom and doom being exposed everyday.
RIP GOP
DITCH MTICH
What a hoot you loons are. Claiming applications and inquiry's are paid policies. You don't know much for sure, plus what is the break out of state vs federal? Get Real.

Paris

#139053 Dec 12, 2013
ROTFL wrote:
“I, Barack Hussein Obama, do solemnly swear that I will execute the office of president of the United States faithfully, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the constitution of the United States.
we are only “five days away from fundamentally transforming the United States of America”
The only thing odoodle has executed is the constitution. He blows holes in it weekly.
Security lapse

Lexington, KY

#139054 Dec 12, 2013
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2013...

Who the hell is this "interpreter" and how did he get next to the leader of the free world?

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#139058 Dec 12, 2013
ROTFL wrote:
Hussein oblamer doesn't waste a chance to look like a retard, had a fake interpreter making up his own signs for the deaf,
ROTFL, LOLOLOL,
I wonder how that fake interpreter would spell baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,
LOLOLOL,
Grasping aren't you?
conservative crapola

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#139059 Dec 12, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
lafraud cry-a-thon: 1 year 36 days.

Over 100k posts, boy? You must have some crop of ass zits. Getting subsidized by tom cobum for farming?

hahahahahahahahahahaha
whitehair

Louisville, KY

#139062 Dec 12, 2013
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>That and Bin Laden you hicktard pos.
Have to agree about blowing holes in the Constitution. But OBL was gotten by Seal Team 6.O just happened to be out playing golf and was called in to get his photo taken.

Obama and Hillary went to bed and left the 4 Americans with out protection and let them die. Benghazi Hillary and Obama then lied about it as being a video caused event!

Paris

#139063 Dec 12, 2013
<quoted text>Here is some Math for you tard boy........Romney 0 for 1
McInsane 0 for 1
Eddie Munster Ryan 0 for 1
Bimbo Palin 0 for 1

Democrats 4 and 0
Repukes 0 for 4

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
You morons think one election is the whole cup of tea. Shades of 2010.
ROTFL

Okemos, MI

#139064 Dec 12, 2013
<quoted text>Here is some Math for you tard boy........Romney 0 for 1
McInsane 0 for 1
Eddie Munster Ryan 0 for 1
Bimbo Palin 0 for 1
Democrats 4 and 0
Repukes 0 for 4
Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
ya see, I knew it all along, you sheepletards can't do math past the single digits, LOLOLOL, that is why you can't see there are more repubs elected than demotards, you can only count to 4,

LOLOLOL, baaaaaaaaaaaaaa,
ROTFL

Okemos, MI

#139065 Dec 12, 2013
<quoted text>Worked really good here in Pike County you stupid SOB.
but that only applies to jobs where sodotards dance in gay bars for tips, like you do, but not for the rest of S.E. Kentucky where mines are closing due to EPA abuse of power,

and, did you know that if you like your healthcare plan you can keep it? Better tell your employer at Billy Bobs male dance club where you work,

LOLOLOL, LOLOLOL,
ROTFL

Okemos, MI

#139066 Dec 12, 2013
<quoted text>You suffer from pea brain disorder you deadbeat SOB. Up all night with BS running through your mouth.
Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
maybe I do, but you suffer from pee on the brain disorder, thats what you get from chasing chickens you sick sodotard,

cluk, cluk, cluk,

ROTFL, LOLOLOL,

P.S. If you like your health care plan, you can keep it!

LOLOLOL, LOLOLOL,
ROTFL

Okemos, MI

#139067 Dec 12, 2013
Hey sheepletards, its almost 10:30 AM. Rush comes on the air in 1 1/2 hours. Just FYI.

LOLOLOLOL,

Paris

#139068 Dec 12, 2013
<quoted text>That and Bin Laden you hicktard pos.
Wow, the whine and cry crowd are still crowing about something they failed to prove to the world.

Paris

#139069 Dec 12, 2013
<quoted text>We hope they spit on you every day you wannabe little puss.
It won't happen from little wusses like you for sure.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr John 167,956
Homeless methheads 5 hr WakeUp 9
Linsey lancaster 5 hr Jdvrysvdj01 18
Dana Woolum 6 hr Lol 3
Are they school on Monday? 7 hr Herman 6
Pull an absess tooth? is that dangerous (Sep '08) 8 hr Ron 91
City cops! (Nov '15) 8 hr Yes 64
Knox County Jailer?? 16 hr Basketball man 37

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web