'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 232744 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Cordwainer Trout

Elizabethtown, KY

#138558 Dec 9, 2013
angel wrote:
<quoted text>Its good to see the GOP has learned its lesson about floating the implication that the average American Worker is a shiftless parasite who needs to be starved back into the workplace....of course since Congressional Republicans have done nothing...no make that BLOCKED any efforts of the Administration to create jobs that presents a paradox of sorts.
Of course I wont be so rude to point out that many of those Lazy Unemployed who the Right apparently thinks are living the good life on that Unemployment Gravy Train WOULDNT BE JOBLESS TO BEGIN WITH MINUS THE ECONOMIC MELTDOWN the Rethugs handed us with their mindless deregulation of Wall Street and the Financial Industry...well actually yes I will.
These cretins have more nerve then a tooth.
Absolutly Shameless.
Democrats were the carpetbaggers during Reconstruction. They spread propaganda to ex-slaves in the South to get them to move North for the bankers and industrialists needing cheap labor. There, the Democrats created Black ghettos and kept the Blacks poor, undereducated and drugged. Democrats have maintained that Black economic slavery and their ghettos for 150 years and only the Republicans had the courage to start the first assaults on Democrats strongholds of education to give Blacks a more equal education. Yes, Republicans even sent in the first troops to enforce desegregation in the schools. The Democrat KKK didn't like that much. What the Democrats have done though, is completely destroy many cities and they've done it all by themselves (with your help, of course.)
angel

Boise, ID

#138559 Dec 9, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? lol Obamacare has turned out to be no care for millions and millions of Americans who had healthcare insurance before Obamacare and now that Obamacare is the LAW...they have none. Bat-shit crazy lady...you need to come up with a plan B for your posts. You are failing worse than your messiah (if that is even possible lol)with your crazy creative math and your many excuses. LMMFAO
Don't stop now. ROTFL keeps spanking your bat-shit crazy ass every night and you are entertaining us again. I told you that repugnantCON was much funnier than your ILIH personality, didn't I? lol
STILL tryingt to spin 'millions and millions.Lmao!
What a Teatard.
Love the notion of you calling someone else 'bat-shit crazy'.
angel

Boise, ID

#138560 Dec 9, 2013
wtf wrote:
United we stand...divided we fall. That's Obama's agenda. Enslave us with debt and watch us crumble. Then he wants to rebuild (fundamentally CHANGE) America on a foundation based on his fathers dreams.
Our only hope for America is to make sure we retain a Republican majority in the House and get a Republican majority in the Senate. That will put all kinds of restraints on Obama's overreach of power.
Dirty Harry Reid has proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that he lies and he will do whatever Obama tells him to do and whatever he tells him not to do. He is senile and corrupt. Nutsy Peloosie was told to get Obamacare passed no matter what. She lied and stole and deceived and bullied and threatened and made behind closed door deals with other democrats to do what her messiah told her to do when there was a democrat majority in all 3
Legislative Houses...Executive Office, Senate and the House of Representatives.
Even the younger crowd wants nothing to do with Obamacare, They were lied to. I guess next time P Diddy tells them to vote for Obama (democrat/progressives) they will say thanks but hell no.
You should remember to wear a face mask when your fertilizing the fields with your horseshit propaganda....youve obviously inhaled a toxic amount of it yourself.LMAO!
Cordwainer Trout

Elizabethtown, KY

#138561 Dec 9, 2013
angel wrote:
<quoted text>Do you actually beleive you are proving any kind of point by cutting and pasting mindless propaganda from the Right Wing internet Nutosphere 24/7?
The Teabagger 'truth-test':"I WANT to belive it...therefore it MUST be true!"
You wouldn't want your friend republiCONS to be the only one COPYING and pasting information, would you? Hell, you're such a stupid critter, you don't even know you can't CUT and paste anything from the internet. Maybe that's why you want to be the one dominating the board. Control freaks like you are a danger to effective charity and compassion.

You foul Democrats and Leftists are the ones destroying the cities. Look at the hunger and homelessness you've caused. You're guilty of crimes against the American people.
angel

Boise, ID

#138562 Dec 9, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
You are exactly right. Hell even the batshit crazy LISA is bragging on them getting credit for it now...it was their strategic move. hahaha Voters won't forget come election time either. What a bunch of idiots, like the ones here defending them.
Great posts. Keep them coming.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
Yeah in recent history only TWO organizations have attempted to destabilize the United States Economy with malice of forethought: AlQueda and the Tea Party.
"Patriots'
"REAL Americans"
Personally I think "Treasonous Neo Fascist Scum" is just a little closer to the mark but I dont watch Fox and I dont listen to Limbaugh so what do I know?
Cordwainer Trout

Elizabethtown, KY

#138563 Dec 9, 2013
angel wrote:
<quoted text>STILL tryingt to spin 'millions and millions.Lmao!
What a Teatard.
Love the notion of you calling someone else 'bat-shit crazy'.
You just take the millions of people having their policies canceled because of your theft and having other people work for you, then subtract the number of babies your ilk have killed to come up with the numbers swimming in your drugged haze of drooling nonsense.
angel

Boise, ID

#138564 Dec 9, 2013
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
<quoted text>
You wouldn't want your friend republiCONS to be the only one COPYING and pasting information, would you? Hell, you're such a stupid critter, you don't even know you can't CUT and paste anything from the internet. Maybe that's why you want to be the one dominating the board. Control freaks like you are a danger to effective charity and compassion.
You foul Democrats and Leftists are the ones destroying the cities. Look at the hunger and homelessness you've caused. You're guilty of crimes against the American people.
Thats a new one.
I must confess ive never been accused of being a danger to compassion.
Oh your talking about the Republican brand of 'effective' compassion....thats the kind where you cut off unemployment benefits so the unemployed cant pay their rent and reduce Food Stamps so the poverty stricken (mostly women and children) cant buy food the last week and a half of the month.
Some might confuse that kind of 'compassion' with a boot in the face.
But they probably just want 'free stuff'.
angel

Boise, ID

#138565 Dec 9, 2013
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh now just because republiCONS routinely shows you Retrogade Yahooos up to be the constipated rightist drool cases you are doesnt mean you have to be unpleasent.
Cordwainer Trout

Elizabethtown, KY

#138566 Dec 9, 2013
angel wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah in recent history only TWO organizations have attempted to destabilize the United States Economy with malice of forethought: AlQueda and the Tea Party.
"Patriots'
"REAL Americans"
Personally I think "Treasonous Neo Fascist Scum" is just a little closer to the mark but I dont watch Fox and I dont listen to Limbaugh so what do I know?
The Democrats have killed the cities and harmed the Blacks. Obama wants to turn Black men into homosexuals because Obama, like his Communist friend Mandela, hates people down deep. He only cares about controlling people and having America diminished, which is why he has cost so many people in the health industry their full time jobs. Now, he's costing insurance agents their jobs. You crazy lunatics actually believe you can keep printing money and it won't hurt everyone! Look at what crazy people like you have done to the Venezuelan economy. You're illiterate and don't have the honesty to admit Democrats have used filibuster threats, etc. and money issues themselves over time to force acceptance of their ideas. Then, your sick and twisted drugged, baby killing minds want to blame those actually trying to heal America.

Just remember... it was the Democrats, who formed the KKK. It was the Democrats forming the inner city ghettos. It has been Democrats for 150 years trying to perform eugenics policies on Blacks. It was Democrats telling Black women they should degrade themselves by allowing filthy White pigs to slither up between their legs. It was Democrats throughout all the Schools, who kept Blacks uneducated. It has been Democrats destroying the cities and forcing them into bankruptcy. It is Democrats, who started and encouraged outsourcing of jobs and allowed foreign elements to poison our own production industries. It's all been Democrat policies and laws since the 1960s and now people are suffering from DEMOCRAT behavior, including having perverts attack everything good and traditional about American values.
Cordwainer Trout

Elizabethtown, KY

#138567 Dec 9, 2013
angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh now just because republiCONS routinely shows you Retrogade Yahooos up to be the constipated rightist drool cases you are doesnt mean you have to be unpleasent.
Good... Now that you've shown everyone your gash, we'll know how to pour salt in it. Your foul stink is what complained about people posting information other than yours. You're basically a freaky little drugged up kid thinking you know something and all you are is rebellious and stupid. You could teach yourself to type, but you can't even do that. You have the stink of dead Blacks and babies trailing you and you know it. Your angry outbursts are what psychologists call overcompensation. Get off the illegal dope.
wendiesuk

Pittsburgh, PA

#138568 Dec 9, 2013
youtube.com/watch... …… America Left Arm Broken
angel

Boise, ID

#138569 Dec 9, 2013
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
<quoted text>
Good... Now that you've shown everyone your gash, we'll know how to pour salt in it. Your foul stink is what complained about people posting information other than yours. You're basically a freaky little drugged up kid thinking you know something and all you are is rebellious and stupid. You could teach yourself to type, but you can't even do that. You have the stink of dead Blacks and babies trailing you and you know it. Your angry outbursts are what psychologists call overcompensation. Get off the illegal dope.
On a point away from politics Ive gotta give you props for some of your imagery "the stink of dead blacks and babies trailing you"
I have several friends that are involved in Nu Metal Music (not really my cup of tea) but they would have loved to have written that line!
angel

Boise, ID

#138570 Dec 9, 2013
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
<quoted text>
The Democrats have killed the cities and harmed the Blacks. Obama wants to turn Black men into homosexuals because Obama, like his Communist friend Mandela, hates people down deep. He only cares about controlling people and having America diminished, which is why he has cost so many people in the health industry their full time jobs. Now, he's costing insurance agents their jobs. You crazy lunatics actually believe you can keep printing money and it won't hurt everyone! Look at what crazy people like you have done to the Venezuelan economy. You're illiterate and don't have the honesty to admit Democrats have used filibuster threats, etc. and money issues themselves over time to force acceptance of their ideas. Then, your sick and twisted drugged, baby killing minds want to blame those actually trying to heal America.
Just remember... it was the Democrats, who formed the KKK. It was the Democrats forming the inner city ghettos. It has been Democrats for 150 years trying to perform eugenics policies on Blacks. It was Democrats telling Black women they should degrade themselves by allowing filthy White pigs to slither up between their legs. It was Democrats throughout all the Schools, who kept Blacks uneducated. It has been Democrats destroying the cities and forcing them into bankruptcy. It is Democrats, who started and encouraged outsourcing of jobs and allowed foreign elements to poison our own production industries. It's all been Democrat policies and laws since the 1960s and now people are suffering from DEMOCRAT behavior, including having perverts attack everything good and traditional about American values.
You know reading your post I dont doubt you beleive everything you wrote....and if I beleived it too id be right there with you.
The Democrats certainly have to own their history....though in attitude its almost as if the Republicans of today and 19th century Democrats have swapped places.
Its funny that almost every single thing you charge the democrats with(Im an Independant) I would probably have attributed to Republicans.
And where did you get the idea that Democrats or lefty perverts dont like Traditional American Values?
Thats the problem: I hold them in High Regard I see them endangered and certainly NOT held up by the Radical Right.
Greed, Paranoia, Bigotry,Arogance,Dishonesty,Re sentment and utter lack of Empathy for anyone who doesnt happen to be a Corporate CEO or Trust Fund Baby are not Traditional American Values in my book,though those attributes seem to be the only thing Tea baggers exalt.
ROTFL

Okemos, MI

#138571 Dec 9, 2013
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
<quoted text>
This post is right on! Dems have destroyed everything they touch because they are selfish perverted little children who never grow up. Look at this post - to fix oblamercare all they have to do is repackage it! LOLOLOLOL,

----------

JUST A 'PR' PROBLEM?
ObamaCare architect: Need 'big' campaign for success

http://www.foxnews.com/

P.S. And liberalism is truly a mental disorder. Topix posts prove it everytime.
ROTFL

Okemos, MI

#138572 Dec 9, 2013
angel wrote:
<quoted text>Its good to see the GOP has learned its lesson about floating the implication that the average American Worker is a shiftless parasite who needs to be starved back into the workplace....of course since Congressional Republicans have done nothing...no make that BLOCKED any efforts of the Administration to create jobs that presents a paradox of sorts.
Of course I wont be so rude to point out that many of those Lazy Unemployed who the Right apparently thinks are living the good life on that Unemployment Gravy Train WOULDNT BE JOBLESS TO BEGIN WITH MINUS THE ECONOMIC MELTDOWN the Rethugs handed us with their mindless deregulation of Wall Street and the Financial Industry...well actually yes I will.
These cretins have more nerve then a tooth.
Absolutly Shameless.
When will you sodolib sheepletars make up your mind? Oh, sorry, fogot, you don't have one.

All you libtards claim that hussein oblamer doesn't need Congress and he can go around them, which he has done multiple times - against his constitutional authority, then you claim when something doesn't work in your favor that Congress is blocking him,

you sheepletards need desperate psychotherapy, you change personality with every post, they only thing consistent about all you sodolib sheepletards is you all go baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
ROTFL

Okemos, MI

#138573 Dec 9, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
We don't play your circus clown sock game freak. gfy
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
Its pretty obvious that you do, liar,

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
ROTFL

Okemos, MI

#138574 Dec 9, 2013
“I, Barack Hussein Obama, do solemnly swear that I will execute the office of president of the United States faithfully, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the constitution of the United States.

we are only “five days away from fundamentally transforming the United States of America”
ROTFL

Okemos, MI

#138575 Dec 9, 2013
This is hilarious! A libtard media posting this! LOLOLOLOL, ROTFL,

Hey sodoCONS, please tell us again how 2014 is going to be? LOLOLOL,

baaaaaaaaaaaaa

Races to watch: Will Obamacare sink Democrats in 2014?

By Jessica Taylor, Political Reporter, NBC News

http://nbcpolitics.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/12/...
ROTFL

Okemos, MI

#138578 Dec 9, 2013
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>The stupid little brats shut down the Government because they could not get their way, that would be the Republitards you warped pos.
cluk, cluk, cluk, baaaaaaaaaa, cluk, cluk, cluk,
ROTFL

Okemos, MI

#138580 Dec 9, 2013
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you suk suk suk suk hichtard boy?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Peter stain 149,568
Pull an absess tooth? is that dangerous (Sep '08) 4 hr whit 67
Where can you get non-ethonal gas around B'ville? 6 hr Fioler 5
Tires in River at Park 6 hr Randy 10
What's best place to get front end alignment? (Mar '13) 8 hr The best 25
KCHS girls coach 8 hr oh geez 6
Jill's job 9 hr Parent 5
Wreck!! 22 hr Cant-fix-stupid 7

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages