'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 287788 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

John

Madisonville, KY

#138241 Dec 6, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
My Five Favorite Types of Republican Voter
Being in this business, I’ve had countless debates with many types of Republicans. Well, I say “many” based on the number of Republicans, not really the different types of Republicans. Generally, each type says basically the same things. The sad reality is all I have to do is turn on Fox News and/or listen to Rush Limbaugh and I pretty much know what your average conservative voter is going to say.
So I thought I’d list my 5 favorite types of Republican voter.
The Birther
We’ve all dealt with these. The ones that honestly believe President Obama somehow faked a birth announcement and two different forms of his birth certificate. Oh, and fooled every federal agency which conducts background checks on politicians.
Even though this myth has been debunked countless times, no amount of facts deters their belief that President Obama is a Kenyan, not an American. They also seem to ignore the fact that his mother was an American, therefore making him an American.
These are also the people who seem to believe being Muslim is an ethnicity instead of a religion.
Ironically, these are also some of the biggest supporters of Texas Senator Ted Cruz — someone who was undoubtedly born in Canada.
The “Constitutionalist” Who Hates Our Constitution
These are the people who essentially cling to three parts of our Constitution:
Freedom of religion (though they interpret this as the freedom to force their religion on others)
Second Amendment gun rights
Tenth Amendment states rights
And even within their rabid support for these three areas, they tend to completely warp them for their own personal beliefs. Freedom of religion really only means freedom of religion for their religion, no others. If you don’t wish to follow a religion – too bad. They want to interject religion into public policy and force it on you anyway.
With the Second Amendment, they completely ignore what life was like in the late-1700′s when armed militias were vital for the defense of our nation’s borders. And they almost always ignore the entire first part that talks about the Second Amendment being meant for a “well regulated militia.” To them, the term “well regulated” has no meaning in our Second Amendment.
Then the Tenth Amendment is almost always the argument used when conservative-controlled states seek to violate other parts of our Constitution. It was the argument made by pro-slavery advocates, the argument made against desegregation and it’s the argument being made against giving same-sex couples equal rights.
These are also the people who often talk about how much they love our Constitution, until it doesn’t support what they want — then they’re the first ones to talk about secession.
Real “patriotic” of them.
Pro-lifers
The ones who seem to only believe that life exists inside of a womb. Their only basis for being “pro-life” consists of an opposition to abortion (which is a Constitutionally-protected right as determined by our Supreme Court). Yet, once that child is born, they’re also the same people supporting politicians who cut programs that help poor children get food and health care — all while pushing for deep cuts to education spending as well.
These are also some of the biggest pro-death penalty people, which is quite ironic. Nothing quite like being “pro-life” while bragging about how often your state uses the death penalty.
Oh, and let’s not forget how quick they are to support sending our military to war, such as the war in Iraq where over 4,000 Americans died as well as tens of thousands of Iraqi civilians.
Like I said, the only time they’re “pro-life” is when you’re talking about an unborn fetus. After it’s left the womb,“pro-life” goes right out the window.
CONtinued:
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
And so your an ATHEIST. Did you have any other points???
American Lady

Danville, KY

#138242 Dec 6, 2013
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>I don't put much thought in where I've already been, I handle issues when they present themselves. With this being my nature, I don't waste time looking over my shoulder.
Neither do I ... bub ...
Neither do I ...

A person would think you dwIdioTs would have picked up on that by now ...

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#138244 Dec 6, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither do I ... bub ...
Neither do I ...
A person would think you dwIdioTs would have picked up on that by now ...
I don't put any importance in you at all and I sure don't think much of you. Most of the crap you post is harmless because people can see right off, you have mental issues.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#138245 Dec 6, 2013
Deadly blades: US offers 30-year permits for killing eagles under plan to boost wind industry

See more at: http://www.nanaimodailynews.com/business/dead...

Federal Laws that Protect Bald Eagles

"Take" includes pursue, shoot, shoot at, poison, wound, kill, capture, trap, collect, molest or disturb (16 U.S.C. 668c; 50 CFR 22.3)
http://www.fws.gov/midwest/eagle/protect/laws...

The bald eagle has been the national symbol of the USofA since 1782.

Another tradition
down the drain ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#138246 Dec 6, 2013
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>I don't put any importance in you at all and I sure don't think much of you. Most of the crap you post is harmless because people can see right off, you have mental issues.
liberalism
IS NOT
one of them tho ...

Is it ...???

;~)

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#138247 Dec 6, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
liberalism
IS NOT
one of them tho ...
Is it ...???
;~)
Thank you for proving my point......
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#138248 Dec 6, 2013
Sen. Rand Paul: Wife is saying no to presidential bid

Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky., says his wife needs some convincing about a presidential campaign in 2016.

The Tea Party favorite was asked after his speech at the Detroit Economic Club on Friday about his plans for the White House. There's no question Paul is thinking about it — and has made several visits to key presidential states such as Iowa and New Hampshire — but his wife, Kelley Ashby, is skeptical.

"Where's my cell phone? Can I call my wife?" Paul said when asked about running for president. "There's two votes in my family. My wife has both of them and both of them are 'no' votes right now."

Kelley Ashby told Vogue magazine earlier this year that she was concerned about "character assassination" and "opposition research" about her husband.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/onpolitics/2013...

Probably don't won't to be put under a microscope and have all that bad karma turtleman and Trey Greyson dug up on him in 2010 let alone since then. haha

Rand Paul: Strange Ideas
Trey Grayson's website randpaulstrangeideas.com has been taken offline right after he lost the primary to Rand Paul. Here I copied over some of the materials (quotes of Rand Paul, videos, and other factoids) from that website. These are valuable materials thanks to Grayson campaign.
Summary: Rand Paul is anti-Kentucky, racist, flip-flops on coal, thinks 9/11 attack was "blowback", thinks Iran doesn't pose a threat, wants to cut and run from Afghanistan, wants to release terrorists back to Afghanistan, and wants to be an ineffective legislator.

Luckily many media outlets copied every bit of it after he lost to GRANDrand. I posted EVERY bit of it earlier in this thread. Jack would have made a better Senator for Kentucky. He and Trey were KENTUCKIANS by birth and service. But these teabaggers were fired up. Won't happen again. They have proven their true colors and intentions. Voters won't forget the shutdown they caused and the infighting with their GOP CONS. haha bye, bye

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
American Lady

Danville, KY

#138249 Dec 6, 2013
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you for proving my point......
You had a point?
Where?

Sorry.
I must be blind, also.

;~)
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#138250 Dec 6, 2013
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>I don't put any importance in you at all and I sure don't think much of you. Most of the crap you post is harmless because people can see right off, you have mental issues.
Agreed. She is a true poster child for Obamacare and their mental health coverage. She should sign up if she isn't already getting free health care with her crazy check. lol

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

“ Trumpanzees...”

Since: Apr 13

..a basket of deplorables

#138251 Dec 6, 2013
ROTFL wrote:
Hey sodoCONS, click this link and it will raise your level of knowledge 15 points,
LOLOLOL,
http://www.foxnews.com/
is that how you became so knowledgeable?
Figures. lolol

“ Trumpanzees...”

#138252 Dec 6, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
You had a point?
Where?
Sorry.
I must be blind, also.
;~)
soul-searching, pretty mama?

by the way, you were wonderful last night...odd to find a woman who like being handled while a crowd watches.

“ Trumpanzees...”

#138253 Dec 6, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Deadly blades: US offers 30-year permits for killing eagles under plan to boost wind industry
See more at: http://www.nanaimodailynews.com/business/dead...
Federal Laws that Protect Bald Eagles
"Take" includes pursue, shoot, shoot at, poison, wound, kill, capture, trap, collect, molest or disturb (16 U.S.C. 668c; 50 CFR 22.3)
http://www.fws.gov/midwest/eagle/protect/laws...
The bald eagle has been the national symbol of the USofA since 1782.
Another tradition
down the drain ...
...and a new one that Hot C can get down with...eagle molesting.
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#138254 Dec 6, 2013
Okay, this is funny:

Senator Mitch McConnell while you was making it your top priority to limit Barack Obama to one term one of your daughters was liking the Facebook page entitled "Give Obama a break, it takes a long time to clean up 8 years of crap."
Senator Mitch McConnell, are you so out of touch that you don't realize that at least one of your daughters likes the following Facebook pages? Wendy Davis, Occupy Wall St., We Want Elizabeth Warren, Congressman John Yarmuth, Barefoot and Progressive, Feminist Teacher, Amending the Constitution so Corporations Can’t Buy Elections, Howard Zinn, Telling Dick Cheney to Shut the Hell Up (by Leftake.com ), Confirming Sonia Sotomayor as a Supreme Court Justice, Fairness Campaign, Ms. Foundation for Women, Martha Coakley, Wanda Sykes, Telling Rush Limbaugh he’s Full of Crap (by Leftake.com ), Ted Kennedy, Give Obama a break, it takes a long time to clean up 8 years of crap.

http://www.dailykos.com/ #

LMAO...PRICELESS

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
American Lady

Danville, KY

#138255 Dec 6, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
soul-searching, pretty mama?
by the way, you were wonderful last night...odd to find a woman who like being handled while a crowd watches.
Handled ...
ahhhhh

you MUST be blind ... also

;~)
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#138256 Dec 6, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
You had a point?
Where?
Sorry.
I must be blind, also.
;~)
...as a batshit crazy LISA loon hahaha and deaf and dumb too. lmao

Keep trying lisa.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
American Lady

Danville, KY

#138257 Dec 6, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
...as a batshit crazy LISA loon hahaha and deaf and dumb too. lmao
Keep trying lisa.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
Yet I[as you say]named Lisa ...
Manage to "PiSS oFF"

every libTARD ...

on these boards ...

P~R~I~C~E~L~E~S~S

;~)

you betcha ...
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#138258 Dec 6, 2013
Mitch McConnell Injects His Daughters Into His Campaign. Maybe He Should Check Their Facebook Pages

Mitch McConnell's campaign spokeswoman Allison Moore:

Huffington Post
"As the father of three daughters, fair pay for women is more than a talking point for Sen. McConnell," campaign spokeswoman Allison Moore said. "It's something he's worked to achieve his entire career by setting an example for others and promoting thoughtful policies to ensure talent overcomes bias." Read more.

Senator Mitch McConnell I've got news for you you, at least one of your daughters and you aren't on the same page when it comes to politics. Hell you aren't even friends on Facebook.

Senator Mitch McConnell while you was making it your top priority to limit Barack Obama to one term one of your daughters was liking the Facebook page entitled "Give Obama a break, it takes a long time to clean up 8 years of crap."

Senator Mitch McConnell, are you so out of touch that you don't realize that at least one of your daughters likes the following Facebook pages? Wendy Davis, Occupy Wall St., We Want Elizabeth Warren, Congressman John Yarmuth, Barefoot and Progressive, Feminist Teacher, Amending the Constitution so Corporations Can’t Buy Elections, Howard Zinn, Telling Dick Cheney to Shut the Hell Up (by Leftake.com ), Confirming Sonia Sotomayor as a Supreme Court Justice, Fairness Campaign, Ms. Foundation for Women, Martha Coakley, Wanda Sykes, Telling Rush Limbaugh he’s Full of Crap (by Leftake.com ), Ted Kennedy, Give Obama a break, it takes a long time to clean up 8 years of crap.

We have the links, screen captures and videos of all of the above, however we aren't going to publish them out of respect of your daughters.

Have a good day Senator.

http://www.hillbillyreport.org/diary/4849/mit...

You would think someone with 2 wives and 3 daughters (mother, sisters maybe???) would fight for women's issues instead of against them. Women won't forget in 2014. Alison won't let them. hahaha

RIP GOP

ALISON 2014

DITCH MITCH

“ Trumpanzees...”

#138259 Dec 6, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Handled ...
ahhhhh
you MUST be blind ... also
;~)
I *DON'T*
~haNdle~
"with" MY
(eyes)

is there a forum out there that you're NOT the laughing stock of?
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#138260 Dec 6, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet I[as you say]named Lisa ...
Manage to "PiSS oFF"
every libTARD ...
on these boards ...
P~R~I~C~E~L~E~S~S
;~)
you betcha ...
hahaha, take your babbling rambles back to your president bashing thread you troll and let rico, Rose and the rest smack you around or Calvin will go post the video so they all will call you Lisa too. hahahaha

Here you go Calvin.

Watch An Alex Jones Disciple Provide CSPAN With More Crazy Than You’ll See All Week!(Video) LISA from DANVILLE

http://aattp.org/watch-an-alex-jones-disciple ...

best comments:
Paul Fredine
by the time she was cut off, I was still waiting for some of her “educated words” educated. my, what a big word. I’d be surprised if she can dress herself in the morning. of course, her idea of getting dressed is probably strapping on her gun and making a new hat out of tinfoil that has yet to be used for wrapping leftovers. sorry. being a tad to judgmental?

Jaime: Glorious!!! Yes, some people do think that way here in Ky. They used to provide great comic relief until it became legal to get a concealed gun permit. Now they’re not so funny anymore.

Donald: She voluntarily called into a TV show. Presumably, she wanted to get her message out. I doubt she even realizes that most people think she is an idiot. My guess is that within her circle of friends, which to her an adequate sample to represent the majority of Americans, everything she says seems as obvious as the haggard toothless face she sees when she looks in a mirror.

hahahaha Every comment sounds more and more like they know you personally. [email protected] )8~D> batshit crazy loon

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#138262 Dec 6, 2013
Rush Limbaugh Predicts a Consequence of Obamacare That You May Not Have Thought About

Conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh predicted on Friday that the Obamacare will cause the divorce rate in the U.S. to increase.

“It is busting up families, Obamacare is going to increase the divorce rate,” Limbaugh said.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/12/06/ru...

Wonder what pills he is popping these days. What nutjobs these repukes have as their talking heads.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 23 min ChromiuMan 166,429
Ellis Gregory 1 hr Larry Mills 17
J dozier Dozier lane 2 hr what do u expect 2
Scotty Trent is a real catch ladies 2 hr Old buddy 1
John G 3 hr Nasty 7
Eclipse Glasses 3 hr Ben 1
Jobeth hobeth 7 hr Guy 2

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages