'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#136942 Nov 27, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>You ignorant POS posted that Obama was "destroying" the worker. Keep up with your own BS.
Is this Obama hurting the American worker or Repubs?

Washington (CNN)-- Senate Republicans on Thursday blocked the No.1 item on the president's congressional "to-do-list," refusing to allow a vote on a bill that would give tax breaks for companies that "insource" jobs to the U.S. from overseas while eliminating tax deductions for companies that move jobs abroad.
That's why this country was set up with two parties dimwit. Tyrants aren't welcome.

Paris

#136943 Nov 27, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>If you want to have a Repub monkey hearing on F&F shouldn't it start with the program that began it all? Operation "Wide Receiver" was the first gun running program that was carried out under the Bush administration.
Repubs are such hypocrites.
Open lie, insert foot.

Paris

#136944 Nov 27, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>I wonder if she is aware that free cell phones were part of programs called Lifeline Assistance and Lifeline Link-up, signed-off on by Clinton, and expanded upon to include cell phones under Bush....three months before Obama was elected.

Facts to the tealiban are as garlic to vampires...
Similar programs are not the same thing pookie. Reagan didn't have phones given out of at every corner. I guess going back 30 years is all you have left in your bag of lies.

Since: May 11

UK

#136945 Nov 27, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Similar programs are not the same thing pookie. Reagan didn't have phones given out of at every corner. I guess going back 30 years is all you have left in your bag of lies.
"Similar programs are not the same thing{...}"...as what? What does that even mean?

Let's break it down shall we?

I shall use one of 'your' sites so we can at least agree on the source.

The byline is "Georgia Targets Obamaphone fraud" the link is http://www.nationalreview.com/article/363606/...

The clue is in the title.

Halfway down the page we see the paragraph, "The Lifeline program began in 1984, an attempt to ensure that America’s poorest had access to landline phone service to call 911, work, or family members. But in 2008, the FCC expanded the service to include mobile phones[...]

...of course being a right-wing rag it adds a caveat which is completely irrelevant and unconnected.

[...]and under the Obama administration, as welfare rolls swelled, more people became eligible for a subsidized phone — part of the reason they’re often known as “Obamaphones.”

The welfare rolls swelled because your economy was in the tank as a result of deregulation by the previous administrations, nothing whatsoever to do with President Obama who came into office on the 20th of January 2009.

The lifeline program was part of the Universal Service Fund administered by the US FCC as part of the deregulation of the US telecoms industry in 1984 under RONALD REAGAN.

You are in a cult, when presented with reality the only word which comes into your mind is "LIES". Just because you call something a lie does not alter its status as an UNAVOIDABLE FACT.

Carry on....
ROTFL

Lansing, MI

#136946 Nov 27, 2013
wtf wrote:
I wanna know where all the so-called liberal bitches are at? They were so upset when Rush Limbaugh called that slut (testifying in front of Congress)a slut. They wanted heads to roll and Rush to be fired. That piece of trash from MSNBC (Bashier) had some very vulgar things to say about Sarah Palin...and not a peep from the liberal bitches. Some fat guy on MSNBC called a woman reporter at Fox a slut. Not a peep from the liberal bitches. Where are all the Hollywood bitches that did their little "Republicans war on women" public announcements? There was no Republican war on women but the democrat machine felt like that would take the focus off of Obama's failures that were being discussed before the last election. So those overpaid POS Hollywood actresses lied to each and every one of you because they knew your stupid asses would fall for it. And you did. Again.
Come on, women everywhere, let's see if you are hypocrites and liars or if you are what you claim to be.
It's awfully quiet, isn't it? old OLD crow, bat-shit crazy repugnantCON, TOFY, uncle flabby ass aka speakup...gonna stand up against the abuse of a woman from some bloated POS news commentator at MSNBC or not?
WOW! That was great, to the point and right on!

Thanks!
ROTFL

Lansing, MI

#136947 Nov 27, 2013
ROTFL at these desperate sheepletards! A CNN article titled "Lets have faith in Government", LOLOL, how many drugs is that person on? The most corrupt anti-Constitutional regime in the history of the U.S. and they are appealing to the low intellects to 'have faith in government'. Man, what desperation, I wonder if republicFAGS is gonna copy / paste something now,
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
ROTFL

Lansing, MI

#136948 Nov 27, 2013
OH my gosh! That article is claiming the GOP is responsible for the 'botched launch of Obamacare's exchanges and several more since the shutdown', because of, get this, LOLOL,'GOP-led underfunding'

There are actually sheepletards out there stooopid enough to believe that,(most on this forum),

this is absolutely hilarious,'GOP-led underfunding',$615 million for a $500,000 website is 'underfunding',

LOLOLOL, ROTFL, LOLOLOL
ROTFL

Lansing, MI

#136949 Nov 27, 2013
The only thing funnier and more entertaining than a sheepletard going baaaaaaaa in response to hussein oblamer telling them what to think, is when they post it on this forum,

I know its early (8:00 AM) but please republiFAG, copy / paste something so we can be intellectually fed, but make sure it isn't something that makes it look like hussein oblamer isn't destroying the middle class,

LOLOLOL, ROTFL,
ROTFL

Lansing, MI

#136950 Nov 27, 2013
NEWS FLASH! NEWS FLASH! NEWS FLASH!

A sheepletard finally posted an article on CNN that goes against their con-artist in king - Al Gore! I thought changing light bulbs and proper inflation in our tires was susposed to fix climate change,

ROTFL, now read this! LOLOLOL,

Editor's note: Daniel J. Zarin is a tropical forest expert and the director of programs for the Climate and Land Use Alliance.

(CNN)-- The loss of native tropical forests accounts for more than 10% of the carbon emissions responsible for the changing climate,

http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/26/opinion/zarin-d...

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#136951 Nov 27, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why this country was set up with two parties dimwit. Tyrants aren't welcome.
Recent data released shows over the past 3 years the top have gained 31% income growth while the other 99% have gained .4%. Trickle Down Economics was the beginning of the destruction of middle class America. Trickle Down was started by a Repub and has been pursue by Repubs ever since.
You Repubs have destroyed America more than all people on welfare combined could have.
ROTFL

Lansing, MI

#136954 Nov 27, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Recent data released shows over the past 3 years the top have gained 31% income growth while the other 99% have gained .4%. Trickle Down Economics was the beginning of the destruction of middle class America. Trickle Down was started by a Repub and has been pursue by Repubs ever since.
You Repubs have destroyed America more than all people on welfare combined could have.
Hey InFagment, did that report tell you that hussein oblamer has been the traitor-in-chief for the past 5 years? He must be a repub to keep the trickle down thing going,'Fundamentally transform America',

Or maybe he is not a strong enough president to go around congress so it must be 'Bushs fault',

LOLOL, man, you sheepletards are so stooopid, you post point to prove your own points wrong, and then blame repubs,

LOLOL, baaaaaaaaaaaaa

Location hidden

#136955 Nov 27, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Second time you called out post as lies today. Are you just that stupid? Yes F&F was just a continuing of "Operation Wide Receiver" started under Bush and Yes there is no such thing as an ObamaPhone since the program was started in the 70s and modified under Bush. No changes to the program have been made since Bush and no tax dollars have ever been spent on the program.
Prove any of it wrong liar.

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#136956 Nov 27, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Open lie, insert foot.
...Your forte for 99k+ posts. Oops..make that 50k. Half of your posts have been removed as spam.

lafraud cry-a-thon: 1 year 21 days

Location hidden

#136957 Nov 27, 2013
ROTFL wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey InFagment, did that report tell you that hussein oblamer has been the traitor-in-chief for the past 5 years? He must be a repub to keep the trickle down thing going,'Fundamentally transform America',
Or maybe he is not a strong enough president to go around congress so it must be 'Bushs fault',
LOLOL, man, you sheepletards are so stooopid, you post point to prove your own points wrong, and then blame repubs,
LOLOL, baaaaaaaaaaaaa
I'm sure you do not recall the government shut down by the Repubs over Obama wanting to raise the tax rates back to 1996 levels on anyone making more than $250K.
Yes the Bush tax cuts that led to America's largest debt is Bush's fault.
hollerrat

Cumberland, KY

#136958 Nov 27, 2013
i see the obozotards are still dumbern dirt
GOTP

Gardner, MA

#136959 Nov 27, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>My Bad. Sorry about that.
No worries, they post sooo much BS it's hard to tell who's saying what, I guess I could have been a little clearer.

It doesn't matter if it's true, doesn't matter if it is completely fabricated, if it goes against this President, the GOTP (Grand Old Tea PArty) loves it.

You folks have posted truth after truth and they simply ignore the truth and pivot to some other line of BS.

With more than 120K posts, I'm sure you all have had to show the same truth again and again cause it never breaks through the bubble of BS they surround themselves with.

But we're supposed to believe an old guy who calls into Rush (read drug addict) Limbaugh with a horror story.

Lefties prove facts with things like the Congressional Record, GOTP tries to prove their lies with Rush, Faux Snews, Heritage, World NUT Daily, Breitbart and so on.
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#136960 Nov 27, 2013
hollerrat wrote:
See you are still a tard Pat.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#136961 Nov 27, 2013
For the overweight ObamaPhone type, the free birth control will not work, ObamaCARE can arrange her STATE office Sterilization after store front abortion. The shop in Philly is closed but they have connections.
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course I signed up. Got much better insurance than I had at a lower cost.
So now you put down Appalachia?
You resent the hard working ethic of the people in the Eastern mountain region? Jealous of their history?
What next Iranian Lady, calling the successful decadent? Equating us to the "Great Satan"?
AL wrote:
No! NOT the 'hard working ones'...
The tit sucking ones
like you :)
You know ...
The 'government' TIT!
Nanny state ...
That the 'wealthy' and 'elite'
FIGHT FOR
out of someone else's POCKET!
you know em well ...
The libTARDS :D
of which you ARE their "usefil idiot" ...
;~)

Location hidden

#136962 Nov 27, 2013
hollerrat wrote:
How's that Repub Trickle Down working out for you and America?
You still in denial that the US economy collapsed in 2008 with 750,000 jobs per month being lost? 5.1 million in total.
Dems are dumb because we don't want more of that?
What's the Repub jobs plan? What's the Repub plan for the healthcare collapse hitting hospitals and providers? Come on and let us know because we're dumber than dirt.
Washington (CNN)-- Senate Republicans on Thursday blocked the No.1 item on the president's congressional "to-do-list," refusing to allow a vote on a bill that would give tax breaks for companies that "insource" jobs to the U.S. from overseas while eliminating tax deductions for companies that move jobs abroad.

Since: May 11

UK

#136963 Nov 27, 2013
ROTFL wrote:
<quoted text>
based on your complete lack of logic and understanding, I can only ask one question that would be appropriate for your level of intellect, how long have you known you were gay?
baaaaaaaaaaa
I wonder if you've familiar with the phenomenon whereby someone projects onto someone else the thing which they most loathe about themselves. I must say it is quite a ‘tell’.

It can be observed everywhere most notably in the US right-wing. It displays itself very effectively in the likes of Ted Haggard, George Rekers, Caleb Hesse, Bishop Eddie Long, Troy King, Richard Curtis, Glen Murphy Jr, David Dreier, Bruce Barclay, Roy Ashburn, Jim West, Larry Craig, Ed Schrock, Robert Allen, Mark Foley and Philip Hinckle. This is of course a non exhaustive list of good bible thumping right-wingers opposed to...’The Gay’.

The list will obviously grow as more of the anti-gay homosexuals ‘out’ themselves by the subconscious use of reckless behaviour.

Show me a person who gives even a passing thought to the sexual orientation of others and I’ll show you a flaming queen in a cast iron double locked closet using the pretence of being anti gay as a form of therapy.

“Look at ME, I hate ‘the gays’...therefore I cannot be one!”...history has proven them to be the ‘heterosexuals with complications’ and the absolute GAYEST.

Calling a well adjusted heterosexual man "gay" is about as much of an insult as calling me Irish when I am in fact Scottish.‘Men’ who are secure in their own sexuality really don't care. It’s the little boys who are just ‘finding-out’ who fling the word “gay” around like it’s a derogatory epithet.

So the question would appear to be, when are you going to quit the pretence and admit you're gay and come-out instead of projecting your absolute worst fear about yourself in the form of a very puny playground insult?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Missing Dogs 3 hr Please Hep 2
Jayla phipps 3 hr Curious 9
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr Mike Duquette 133,292
~~Keep A Word~~Drop A Word Game. (Jun '10) 5 hr Princess Hey 491
John Pickard vs. Mike Corey 7 hr For sure 23
School System 7 hr Golf daddy 6
Looking For Tommy Witt 7 hr Old Friend 3
Hampton Funeral Home Question? 7 hr GM Retired 8
dinky phipps 8 hr shamed 28
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance