'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 256451 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

ROTFL

Jackson, MI

#137365 Nov 29, 2013
Hey sheepletards, please explain what hussein oblamer is trying to do here, don't we have enough problems with Iran, Syria, Egypt and anywhere else he sticks his nose? Is this 'progressive', or is this 'humanatarian', or maybe 'a red line in the sand', hussein oblamer can talk big with Syria and get away with it but China is not a country to play games with,

BAAAAAAAAAA

On high alert': Fighter jets ramp up tensions in East China Sea

http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/11/29...
ROTFL

Jackson, MI

#137367 Nov 29, 2013
Hey AL, wanna have some fun with the sheepletards? Everytime they post just reply with BAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, it drives them crazy! LOLOLOL,

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#137368 Nov 29, 2013
ROTFL wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you sheepletards get anything right? that is not a farm animal immitation, that is your MSLSD battle cry! You know, when you hear MSLSD or hussein oblamer speak you all line up and go BAAAAAAAAAAAAA
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Perhaps in YOUR mind it's a "battle cry" but to anyone else reading your posts, you're imitating a farm animal.

Do you baaaaaa in class Professor Lamb?
Whoa

Cadiz, KY

#137369 Nov 29, 2013
Glad we digress to ugliness and insults. Many good and diverse points. Try to keep it there. Fight it out. That is great and truly American. Not modern political diatribe that we now call debate.

Location hidden

#137370 Nov 29, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonder 'how''lil Bo Peep' is ...
Dirty Deeds Done with Sheep
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =BmGnL2MnJ-QXX
\

Lil Bo Peep? Dirty deeds done with sheep??

See what I'm saying about you? Somethin' just aint right.

Location hidden

#137371 Nov 29, 2013
ROTFL wrote:
Hey AL, wanna have some fun with the sheepletards? Everytime they post just reply with BAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, it drives them crazy! LOLOLOL,
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Doesn't drive me crazy, I just think you sound stupid.
Specially fer a Per-fesser.
ROTFL

Jackson, MI

#137373 Nov 29, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps in YOUR mind it's a "battle cry" but to anyone else reading your posts, you're imitating a farm animal.
Do you baaaaaa in class Professor Lamb?
Are you kidding? Actually, no, I am very politically correct in class and only release on this message forum, therefore,

BAAAAAAAA

LOLOL,

Location hidden

#137376 Nov 29, 2013
ROTFL wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you kidding? Actually, no, I am very politically correct in class and only release on this message forum, therefore,
BAAAAAAAA
LOLOL,
I mean, okay, whatever floats your boat Perfesser.

Since: Oct 11

Mayfield, KY

#137378 Nov 29, 2013
ROTFL wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, now I am impressed! Thank you for the thought provoking response,(although copy/pasted), however, you have seriously misdiagnosd xenophobia for fedup'itis, my closet friends are muslim, black, Japanese, Polish and Mexican, so, Xenophobia is a sterotypical response from individuals looking for a label to paint someone with for which they do not understand, and, xenophobia, racism, self serving arrogance, among others, is the main thread of liberalism, not conservatism, liberalism relabels and is completely intolerant of others views, liberals do however talk the game but they do not walk the walk,
I work with liberals who will watch our country destruct from the inside and say or do anything to shift blame from the consequences of their own decisions, mock Christianity, conservative value or anything that pokes at their agenda for being sick and twisted,
liberalism is an adult manifestation of arrested development, selfishness, childish immaturity, that is why liberals cannot govern anything that involves security, I will not take the time to explain this but look at history starting with Clinton - the biggest liberal in politics until hussein oblamer came along,
however, for your possible interest, my own self diagnosis is complete intolerance for the traits that I just posted, and the fact that I have no problem referring to a person who supports self serving anti-American values as sheepletards is not unfounded, rude and inconsiderate - yes, but I see you have no problem with the other libtards on this forum doing so against those truly standing up for their American heritage of what made this country great,
Calvin is a sick and twisted faggish immature pervert, republiCONS is suffering from gross insecurities as the posts from that mental paraplegic are nothing more than looking for attention and self assurance that there are other libtards on here to align with, only trying to provoke a response, I on the other hand truly have fun making fun of people who chose stupidity over logic and principle, because as I have learned time and time again in my career - stupid is a choice, not a genetic defect! When people choose to be stupid and those choices negatively impact others - they should suffer the consequences. If you actually think pushing gay lifestyles is progressive (and I don't believe you do), then you are part of the problem with why this country is going though a regressive societial breakdown, as for me, I will oppose liberalism at every turn, I have been in too many country's (19) to ignore what I have seen.
liberalism destroys, everybody on here knows that, even the sheepletards know that, but they choose to be stupid and ignore it, because if you track their resonse patterns - they are all defensive and migratory towards whatever their mother ship (CNN, MSLSD, hussein oblamer) is spewing at the same time, all they want to do is win an argument,
the only person on here that I actually appreciate (as far as libtards go) is the old wtf, the new Faux News drive by poster, he is really a hoot, but his gig was figured out a long time ago, just a sick beer drinking mine worker that posts after his night shift,
so forgive me as I must leave this post with one more, BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA to all the sodolib sheepletards,
Your concerns on liberal/progressive thought are beyond my recognition of my chosen ideaology...I love my Country and want nothing but the best for it!
The misconception of Social Justice as a destructive force, is a unfortunate line of thought.
PEACE
tofy

Location hidden

#137379 Nov 29, 2013
Whoa wrote:
Glad we digress to ugliness and insults. Many good and diverse points. Try to keep it there. Fight it out. That is great and truly American. Not modern political diatribe that we now call debate.
You may take this as serious as you like but I'm here to watch the spectacle and will comment as I see fit.

“ Trumpanzees...”

Since: Apr 13

..a basket of deplorables

#137380 Nov 29, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Hola! And Baaaaaaa. lol
Creepy? What ever could be creepy about pretending you're a farm animal? Clearly normal.
If I had a dollar for every time I've done that.....

“ Trumpanzees...”

#137381 Nov 29, 2013
ROTFL wrote:
Hey sheepletards, please explain what hussein oblamer is trying to do here, don't we have enough problems with Iran, Syria, Egypt and anywhere else he sticks his nose? Is this 'progressive', or is this 'humanatarian', or maybe 'a red line in the sand', hussein oblamer can talk big with Syria and get away with it but China is not a country to play games with,
BAAAAAAAAAA
On high alert': Fighter jets ramp up tensions in East China Sea
http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/11/29...
Lighten up, Chicken Little

“ Trumpanzees...”

#137382 Nov 29, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
and THAT folks ...
is how it's been 'played out'
on this board ...
From day 1 ...
;~)
How DO 'I keep my cool'...???
YEARS of practice ...
It's 'ingrained'... NOW ...
A 'temper' is GREAT
to 'have.'
Just don't *lose* it
)8~D>
No one really wants to clean up the mess, but we don't care if your head explodes, Lisa....now, about those Oil Zones?

Since: Oct 11

Mayfield, KY

#137383 Nov 29, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
How about 'how' you came 'on scene'
With "both barrels"
BLAZING
to me?
Yeah ... real 'class'...
~-~
I believe you and Cornelius where always going at! I always thought everyone was having a good time playing?
Not taking things to serious!

PEACE
tofy
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#137384 Nov 29, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi ILIH, we have missed you. I guess you see the batshit crazy lush LISA loon has her baaaa goat/sheep playing tag team with her since the chemtrail zombie serb abandoned her. The baaaaaing loser was clucking like a chicken earlier. Too much barnyard time, she is confused which animal she is. You missed the revelation of the loon calling in that conspiracy nut's Alex Jones show. They clearly identify her from Danville, Ky. hahaha PRICELESS

Take a look...

Watch An Alex Jones Disciple Provide CSPAN With More Crazy Than You’ll See All Week!(Video)

An “independent” voter called into CSPAN while author David Wolman was attempting to discuss his book,“The End of Money: Counterfeiters, Preachers, Techies, Dreamers–and the Coming Cashless Society,” and it was the best thing on television–ever.

Wolman, a Wired contributing editor, wrote the book to document his year-long journey in swearing off cash — which was, for the most part, relatively successful. The book also details Wolman’s meeting with a notorious counterfeiter, his investigation into anti-counterfeiting technology, and other related issues. It’s all innocent enough, and sounds like a good read.

Enter Lisa. When we hear the words “independent caller,” we know we’re in for a treat, and Lisa delivers with her glorious proclamations of doom. Lisa, from Kentucky, warns Wolman up front that she’s “going to be speaking in some formats that are kind of like going from here to there.”

Lisa ain’t got much of that there booklearnin’, but she is certainly going to try!

“Some of my educated words are not too well, but I am going to do my best to show y’all…”

Russia, Canada, and America, according to Lisa, are the Triforce.
Lisa goes on to explain that there is going to be a new “leaflet” formed — a new testament — that will wipe away “some of the certain zones for churches.” From there, she goes on to explain that the Federal government and Illuminati will control certain churches, and something about the “governing of the stars,” which will link us in the “universal link.” There are also “portals in the ocean” that will “bear more pressuring on the core” and cause earthquakes to screw up the zoning of oil.

You can’t make this stuff up! Watch it for yourself:
It is impossible not to admire Mr. Wolman’s ability to not fall on the floor laughing uncontrollably. Look at his face. This man deserves an award.

http://aattp.org/watch-an-alex-jones-disciple ...

best comments:

Paul Fredine
by the time she was cut off, I was still waiting for some of her “educated words” educated. my, what a big word. I’d be surprised if she can dress herself in the morning. of course, her idea of getting dressed is probably strapping on her gun and making a new hat out of tinfoil that has yet to be used for wrapping leftovers. sorry. being a tad to judgmental?

Jaime: Glorious!!! Yes, some people do think that way here in Ky. They used to provide great comic relief until it became legal to get a concealed gun permit. Now they’re not so funny anymore.

Donald: She voluntarily called into a TV show. Presumably, she wanted to get her message out. I doubt she even realizes that most people think she is an idiot. My guess is that within her circle of friends, which to her an adequate sample to represent the majority of Americans, everything she says seems as obvious as the haggard toothless face she sees when she looks in a mirror.

hahahaha Every comment sounds more and more like they know her personally. [email protected] )8~D> batshit crazy loon

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH

“ Trumpanzees...”

#137385 Nov 29, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
A "Logic" professor is politically correct in class? She wants us to believe students of 'Logic' are so naive?

what a colossal crock of shit

Location hidden

#137386 Nov 29, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text> If I had a dollar for every time I've done that.....
Creep!

*whispers*

The insult police are out. they want us to stop. I said hell no.

Location hidden

#137388 Nov 29, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi ILIH, we have missed you. I guess you see the batshit crazy lush LISA loon has her baaaa goat/sheep playing tag team with her since the chemtrail zombie serb abandoned her. The baaaaaing loser was clucking like a chicken earlier. Too much barnyard time, she is confused which animal she is. You missed the revelation of the loon calling in that conspiracy nut's Alex Jones show. They clearly identify her from Danville, Ky. hahaha PRICELESS
Take a look...
Watch An Alex Jones Disciple Provide CSPAN With More Crazy Than You’ll See All Week!(Video)
An “independent” voter called into CSPAN while author David Wolman was attempting to discuss his book,“The End of Money: Counterfeiters, Preachers, Techies, Dreamers–and the Coming Cashless Society,” and it was the best thing on television–ever.
Wolman, a Wired contributing editor, wrote the book to document his year-long journey in swearing off cash — which was, for the most part, relatively successful. The book also details Wolman’s meeting with a notorious counterfeiter, his investigation into anti-counterfeiting technology, and other related issues. It’s all innocent enough, and sounds like a good read.
Enter Lisa. When we hear the words “independent caller,” we know we’re in for a treat, and Lisa delivers with her glorious proclamations of doom. Lisa, from Kentucky, warns Wolman up front that she’s “going to be speaking in some formats that are kind of like going from here to there.”
Lisa ain’t got much of that there booklearnin’, but she is certainly going to try!
“Some of my educated words are not too well, but I am going to do my best to show y’all…”
Russia, Canada, and America, according to Lisa, are the Triforce.
Lisa goes on to explain that there is going to be a new “leaflet” formed — a new testament — that will wipe away “some of the certain zones for churches.” From there, she goes on to explain that the Federal government and Illuminati will control certain churches, and something about the “governing of the stars,” which will link us in the “universal link.” There are also “portals in the ocean” that will “bear more pressuring on the core” and cause earthquakes to screw up the zoning of oil.
You can’t make this stuff up! Watch it for yourself:
It is impossible not to admire Mr. Wolman’s ability to not fall on the floor laughing uncontrollably. Look at his face. This man deserves an award.
http://aattp.org/watch-an-alex-jones-disciple ...
best comments:
Paul Fredine
by the time she was cut off, I was still waiting for some of her “educated words” educated. my, what a big word. I’d be surprised if she can dress herself in the morning. of course, her idea of getting dressed is probably strapping on her gun and making a new hat out of tinfoil that has yet to be used for wrapping leftovers. sorry. being a tad to judgmental?
Jaime: Glorious!!! Yes, some people do think that way here in Ky. They used to provide great comic relief until it became legal to get a concealed gun permit. Now they’re not so funny anymore.
Donald: She voluntarily called into a TV show. Presumably, she wanted to get her message out. I doubt she even realizes that most people think she is an idiot. My guess is that within her circle of friends, which to her an adequate sample to represent the majority of Americans, everything she says seems as obvious as the haggard toothless face she sees when she looks in a mirror.
hahahaha Every comment sounds more and more like they know her personally. [email protected] )8~D> batshit crazy loon
RIP GOP CONS
DITCH MITCH
This is freaking priceless. I had to go back almost a week to find out why the hell you were all calling her Lisa!

Definitely AL. ALisa.
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#137389 Nov 29, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Lighten up, Chicken Little
Hey Calvin. Great posts today. Chicken little don't know if she is a sheep, goat or chicken. I look for her to start oinking like the pig it is anytime. haha

Hope you got to enjoy the nice day we had today. 60 degrees weather on it's way. Gotta love the Kentucky weather.

Have fun with the loon and her barnyard critters. hahaha

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#137392 Nov 29, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
This is freaking priceless. I had to go back almost a week to find out why the hell you were all calling her Lisa!
Definitely AL. ALisa.
Didn't know if you would go back but had to make sure you seen it. Just too funny. PRICELESS is right.

ALisa...hahahaha good one.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Voices of praise 6 min Friend 3
Barber shop. 12 min james 1
Angie bays Taylor 16 min famous 4
Denis feathers is a pill head 28 min Nicole 2
Bullock Busted 1 hr o thank u 45
Sheila Lynn Garrison Troutman Edwards 1 hr Middlesboro Man 10
Looking for work 1 hr Middlesboro Man 11
affairs !!!!!!! 3 hr TRUTH 6
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) 5 hr Refer 112
Knox st Liquor Going Broke ! 6 hr Creeper 28