'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 289315 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#136761 Nov 26, 2013
And as a Christian who accepts people of all faiths, no faiths and all things in between, I’m going to continue to stand up for Christianity. I will continue the fight to reclaim Christianity from the ignorant clutches of these right-wing fanatics.

I just hope more people join me in this fight.

I agree and Amen....
American Lady

Danville, KY

#136762 Nov 26, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>If you want to have a Repub monkey hearing on F&F shouldn't it start with the program that began it all? Operation "Wide Receiver" was the first gun running program that was carried out under the Bush administration.
Repubs are such hypocrites.
THE 5 BIGGEST DIFFERENCES
BETWEEN OPERATION FAST AND FURIOUS
AND
OPERATION WIDE RECEIVER

(1) First and foremost, operation Wide Receiver did not result in the death of a U.S. Border Patrol agent or an Immigrations and Customs Enforcement (ICE) officer. Fast and Furious did. The guns that ultimately killed Border Patrol agent Brian Terry and ICE officer Jamie Zapata were traced back to straw purchasers related to Fast and Furious. Zapata’s family filed a wrongful death suit against the U.S. Justice Department last week.

(2) Second, Wide Receiver, though flawed,
was more of a gun-tracing operation
than
a gun-walking program.

Gun-tracing involves putting specific safeguards in place to track firearms, such as RFID chips perhaps with video or aerial surveillance.

Gun-walking is what happened in Fast and Furious, where ATF agents sold thousands of guns without a reliable way to recover them, apparently just hoping for the best.

etc.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2012/06/26/th...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#136763 Nov 26, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
oh lQQkie, the )8~D> batshit crazy LISA loon's favorite goat sock is here...hahaha
roll and scroll goat sock and just read that loon and jboy's copy/paste from the winged nut daily or conservative nut tree drama. I will post the rest of the day if I choose too so fo and don't bother responding loser lemming goat tool.
Maybe if Obama Had Sold Illegal Arms to Iran, Then Republicans Would Call Him a Hero
Since the announcement of the temporary nuclear deal with Iran, Republicans have been outraged at the thought of using any sort of diplomacy when dealing with the situation. And despite the fact that several of our biggest allies were involved in this agreement, Republicans are focusing all of their anger toward President Obama.
I know, you’re as shocked as I am.
But like with most things, this over the top outrage being displayed by many Republicans is filled with irony and complete hypocrisy.
After all, wasn’t their “conservative hero” Ronald Reagan the same guy who got caught selling illegal arms to Iran? Oh, yeah—he did. Iran-Contra was the willful act by the Reagan administration to sell arms to the Iranian government, despite Iran being the subject of an arms embargo.
Just imagine for a moment if instead of reaching a six-month agreement on Iran’s nuclear program, President Obama got caught illegally selling arms to the Iranian government. The Republicans would be going out of their minds with anger and outrage.
Well, that’s exactly what Ronald Reagan did. You know, the president many conservatives see as the greatest of all-time and a beacon of American values.
Mind you, Iran-Contra happened just five years from the Iran hostage crisis when fifty-two Americans were held hostage in Tehran for 444 days.
Again, just think about that for a second. Imagine if fifty-two Americans were taken hostage inside Iran in 2009, then in 2014 the Obama administration gets caught selling arms illegally –to Iran.
Republicans have talked impeachment because of the Affordable Care Act — could you imagine if Obama was caught selling illegal arms to Iran just five years removed from fifty-two Americans being held hostage inside Iranian borders? Hell, look at how outraged they are because Obama worked with several other nations on a short-term plan to tackle Iran’s nuclear program.
Even after President Obama said this:
“It is in our national interest to watch for changes within Iran that might offer hope for an improved relationship. Until last year there was little to justify that hope. Indeed, we have bitter and enduring disagreements that persist today. At the heart of our quarrel has been Iran’s past sponsorship of international terrorism.
Iranian policy has been devoted to expelling all Western influence from the Middle East. We cannot abide that because our interests in the Middle East are vital. At the same time, we seek no territory or special position in Iran. The Iranian revolution is a fact of history, but between American and Iranian basic national interests there need be no permanent conflict.”
Wait, no, that wasn’t President Obama. That was actually said by President Reagan on November 13, 1986, addressing the Iran-Contra scandal.
Ouch. I guess that means Reagan was “soft on terror” and supported countries that harbored terrorists, right?
But hell, he didn’t just support them – he armed them.
Then during the trials to determine what criminal activity might have taken place, the Reagan administration refused to declassify certain documents that would have helped to reveal what actually went on. Oh, but please, let’s talk about Benghazi and the made up right-wing conspiracies.
CONtinued:
RIP GOP CONS
DITCH MITCH
stomp away little whiny girls and sissyboys...haha
oh lQQkie, the )8~D> batshit crazy LISA loon's favorite goat sock is here... said nutter THE dumChit.

WHY didn't you call in and tell them off ...
That you KNOW who this so called person was?
[wasn't me]

NOT enough GUTS or what ...
meow

;~)

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#136765 Nov 26, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Iran Accuses Obama of Lying About Geneva Nuke Deal…
(I get the feeling this farce is going to end poorly.)
TEHRAN (FNA)– The Iranian Foreign Ministry on Tuesday called invalid a press release by the White House alleged to be the text of the nuclear agreement struck by Iran and the Group 5+1 (the US, Russia, China, Britain and France plus Germany) in Geneva on Sunday.
“What has been released by the website of the White House as a fact sheet is a one-sided interpretation of the agreed text in Geneva and some of the explanations and words in the sheet contradict the text of the Joint Plan of Action (the title of the Iran-powers deal), and this fact sheet has unfortunately been translated and released in the name of the Geneva agreement by certain media, which is not true,” Foreign Ministry Spokeswoman Marziyeh Afkham said on Tuesday.
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/11/26/iran-accus...
Moochell
Two lies strike an agreement, shockingly both accused the other of lying. In Barrys defense, he just learned of the deal from the news.
Realllly ... lying ...???
Who da thunk :)
Answer the question!
Are you a Shia Muslim?
If not why did you post an article that indicates we should accept the word of a radical Muslim theocracy over that of our government?
Could it be you are in fact a Muslim plant? Maybe you post here to make the world think us bat shit crazy.
You are one sneaky little Muslim AL :P
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#136766 Nov 26, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
oh lQQkie, the )8~D> batshit crazy LISA loon's favorite goat sock is here... said the smart liberal.
WHY didn't you call in and tell them off ...
That you KNOW who this so called person was?
[wasn't me]
NOT enough GUTS or what ...
meow said the little Danville puss
;~)
I am not a fan of CRAZY rush/beck type call in shows. I don't listen to that trash like you nuts do. I don't do call in/radio shows. Sure sounded like you. I bet it pissed you off they cut you off eh Lisa lush loon? hahahaha

Go back to your president site and let them slam you some more or go take a nap and sleep it off loser lemming loon.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#136767 Nov 26, 2013
For the nasty baaaaaaaaaaaing sheep/goat sock..haha

What do you call a gay-bashing, repressed homosexual with latent racist attitudes and a hormonal imbalance?
A Republican, of course.

Q: Whats the difference between Rush Limbaugh and The Hindenburg????

A: One's a flaming Nazi blimp and the other is an Airship........

What's the difference between a Republican soup kitchen and a Democrat one?
In the Democrat version, the homeless people are on the receiving end.

What's the difference between a Republican and a Klan member?
The Republican forgot to cut eye holes in his hood.

What do you call a Republican who makes their money honestly?
Broke.

Q: What happens when you cross a pig/goat with a Republican?
A: Nothing. There are some things even a pig/goat won't do.

What do you call a Republican with a heart?
A cardiac surgeon.

Why did the Republican cross the road?
To get to the other bribe.

Why do Republicans love doing laundry?
They're naturals at separating the whites from the colors.

Why is the elephant a perfect symbol for Republicans?
They never forget, lead each other around by the tail, and think everyone should work for peanuts.

What's the difference between a Republican and a toilet?
The toilet's only full of crap until you pull the handle

Two guys are sitting around talking about politics.
One of them asks the other, "So why are you a Democrat?"
"Because my daddy and granddaddy were Democrats," was the man's reply.
"What if your daddy and granddaddy were horse thieves?"
"In that case, I guess I'd be a Republican."

How many racists teapubliCONS does it take to screw in a light bulb?
None -- they don't want to be enlightened!

RIP TEABAGGER GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#136768 Nov 26, 2013
Limbertwig wrote:
And as a Christian who accepts people of all faiths, no faiths and all things in between, I’m going to continue to stand up for Christianity. I will continue the fight to reclaim Christianity from the ignorant clutches of these right-wing fanatics.
I just hope more people join me in this fight.
I agree and Amen....
Me too! AMEN

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
ROTFL

Jackson, MI

#136769 Nov 26, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>I was glad you shut up for the two months after it was shown that you are a lair. Tell us all again about your neighbors payroll taxes going up thousands of dollars.
Lair? LOLOL, public school? LOLOL, payroll taxes not going up?

Kool-aid anyone? BAAAAAAAAAAAAA,

good thing you have topix otherwise you would have no life and no way to feel important, LOLOL, what a tard,
ROTFL

Jackson, MI

#136770 Nov 26, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not a fan of CRAZY rush/beck type call in shows. I don't listen to that trash like you nuts do. I don't do call in/radio shows. Sure sounded like you. I bet it pissed you off they cut you off eh Lisa lush loon? hahahaha
Go back to your president site and let them slam you some more or go take a nap and sleep it off loser lemming loon.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
Most sodotard pedofiles do not listen to Rush, so, go figure,

BAAAAAAAAAA
ROTFL

Jackson, MI

#136771 Nov 26, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
For the nasty baaaaaaaaaaaing sheep/goat sock..haha
What do you call a gay-bashing, repressed homosexual with latent racist attitudes and a hormonal imbalance?
A Republican, of course.
Q: Whats the difference between Rush Limbaugh and The Hindenburg????
A: One's a flaming Nazi blimp and the other is an Airship........
What's the difference between a Republican soup kitchen and a Democrat one?
In the Democrat version, the homeless people are on the receiving end.
What's the difference between a Republican and a Klan member?
The Republican forgot to cut eye holes in his hood.
What do you call a Republican who makes their money honestly?
Broke.
Q: What happens when you cross a pig/goat with a Republican?
A: Nothing. There are some things even a pig/goat won't do.
What do you call a Republican with a heart?
A cardiac surgeon.
Why did the Republican cross the road?
To get to the other bribe.
Why do Republicans love doing laundry?
They're naturals at separating the whites from the colors.
Why is the elephant a perfect symbol for Republicans?
They never forget, lead each other around by the tail, and think everyone should work for peanuts.
What's the difference between a Republican and a toilet?
The toilet's only full of crap until you pull the handle
Two guys are sitting around talking about politics.
One of them asks the other, "So why are you a Democrat?"
"Because my daddy and granddaddy were Democrats," was the man's reply.
"What if your daddy and granddaddy were horse thieves?"
"In that case, I guess I'd be a Republican."
How many racists teapubliCONS does it take to screw in a light bulb?
None -- they don't want to be enlightened!
RIP TEABAGGER GOP CONS
DITCH MITCH
ROTFL, hey republiFAG, this is soooo funny, copy / paste!

here is your president, hussein oblamer (aka barry sorrento), how proud you must be,

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
ROTFL

Jackson, MI

#136772 Nov 26, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Me too! AMEN
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
Yes, I agree, this division must stop now. Especially these racist songs and videos on youtube, like this one! This is uncalled for!

republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#136773 Nov 26, 2013
10 Questions Every Liberal Should Ask Every Republican

When it comes to politics, I think most people have a love/hate relationship. When people ask me what I do, one of the followup questions I get asked quite often is,“Isn’t that incredibly frustrating?” And the answer is yes, it is.

Politics might be one of the few areas I know of where facts, reality and history can suddenly be subjective. I honestly never thought I’d live in a day and age where climate change would be something millions of people suddenly doubted. All because a few rich tycoons decided to lobby a political party in the United States to perpetuate the idea that the science behind climate change was some big liberal conspiracy.

Literally every day I see comments from poor or middle class conservatives advocating for the policies of a political party that’s clearly used religion to manipulate many of them into voting against their own interests.”You’re going to cut benefits for programs that help me? Oh, and you’re trying to privatize entitlement programs so rich people can profit from them? That’s fine, because my church says gays are bad and so does the GOP.”

But when it comes to debating Republicans, I just like to ask them questions. I’ve realized that unless I’m on Fox News they’ll never believe a word I’m saying. So instead of trying to make them listen to facts, I just ask them questions to see if they can answer them. That’s where the real hilarity comes into play.

See, it’s one thing to believe something — it’s quite another to understand why you believe it.
So here are 10 questions (though there are many more) I like to ask Republicans that they often seem unable to answer.

1) If Republicans are so fiscally responsible, why was President Eisenhower (in the 1950&#8242;s) the last Republican president to balance the budget?

2) If President Reagan was such a fiscally conservative hero, why did he quadruple our national debt during his eight years in the White House?

3) If tax breaks are the main driving force behind job creation, how would we create jobs once tax rates were reduced to practically zero?

4) If socialized health care is so awful, why does every country that leads the world in life expectancy have socialized health care?

5) If you support the freedom of religion (as per our Constitution), and my church recognizes gay marriage, isn’t your support for the banning of same-sex marriage an attack on my religion’s First Amendment rights?

6) What’s more realistic? 1) That an entire region of the United States that supported slavery in the late-1800&#8242;s and support segregation in the 1950&#8242;s and 60&#8242;s suddenly stopped being racist, or 2) The racist southern Democrats in the south became Republicans during the 50&#8242;s and 60&#8242;s when the Republican party shifted toward an idea called the “Southern Strategy,” where the GOP appealed to the racism in southern whites who didn’t like African Americans voting for Democrats.

7) If taxes are at some of their lowest levels in history, and the wealthiest in this country are richer than ever, why hasn’t the growth in the wealth of the middle class matched that of the top 2%?

8) If our Founding Fathers wanted this nation to be based on Christianity, why don’t the words “Christian” or “Christianity” appear even once in our Constitution?

9) If a Republican president reduced massive job losses in the midst of the worst recession in nearly a century by more than 50% in his first 4 months in office; presided over 44 consecutive months of private-sector job growth creating nearly 8 million jobs; killed Osama bin Ladin; saw stock markets reach all-time highs; saved the American auto industry; increased domestic oil production to highs not seen since the late-90&#8242;s and championed the largest year-to-year deficit reductions since World War II, would your party not be calling him a hero and a legend?

CONtinued:

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#136774 Nov 26, 2013
CONtinued:

10) If Jesus spent his life helping the poor and the needy, how does it make sense that a party which claims to be for “Christian values” continues to cut funding for programs that help the poor and the needy?

Again, these are just a few of the questions I like to ask Republicans that I get some of the funniest answers from. Well, if they answer at all. But if they do, the answers are usually rambling and incoherent, lacking all signs of common sense.

So I would encourage all of you reading this to share it, print it out or just ask them a few of these questions — then sit back and watch the hilarity ensue.

http://www.forwardprogressives.com/10-questio...

They won't answer any questions like that, they just attack with slurs, divert, or run, run, run.

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
ROTFL

Jackson, MI

#136775 Nov 26, 2013
and discusting anti-Oblamer budget songs like this one should not be allowed in this country.

American Lady

Danville, KY

#136776 Nov 26, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
You were listening to it ...
or you would not have 'known' of that person ...

Explain THAT :)
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#136777 Nov 26, 2013
No one but your )8~D> batshit crazy LISA lush loon or the socks will click on your virus ridden, racist, bullshit sites, you got that goat sock? Go back to your barn and listen to your Nazi pig rush show and see if your lisa loon called into it too. You two are a one buckle shy of a straight jacket. gfy loser lemming tools

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#136779 Nov 26, 2013
'Do-nothing' Congress on track for one of the least productive years ever

http://nbcpolitics.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/11/...

How many RepubliCONS does it take to fix a problem?

No one knows, it has never happened.

GOP - Greed Over People

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
ROTFL

Jackson, MI

#136780 Nov 26, 2013
Wow, ol republiFAG is really making the copy / paste function work overtime today, here, watchthis video to see just how republiFAG sees the concept of charity,

BAAAAAAAAAAA

ROTFL

Jackson, MI

#136781 Nov 26, 2013
Check out these oblamer lovers, baaaaaaaaaa

ROTFL,

ROTFL

Jackson, MI

#136782 Nov 26, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Homes for sale 25 min Ya think lol 7
Thank You Carnell for having Customer Appreciat... 28 min Greed is a sin 4
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 46 min Justified Justice 167,626
Sunrise of the 21st by Q 56 min Quantummist 1
Riding the Clouds by Q 1 hr Quantummist 1
Knox County Jailer?? 3 hr Basketball man 27
Linsey lancaster 4 hr my girl 17
Iknow who got Ronnie Messer busted!!! (Jan '10) 21 hr UghWhoIsItThen 56

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages