"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).
Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.
“Not afraid to stand alone.”
Since: Jun 09
Flat Lick Ky.
#136761 Nov 26, 2013
And as a Christian who accepts people of all faiths, no faiths and all things in between, I’m going to continue to stand up for Christianity. I will continue the fight to reclaim Christianity from the ignorant clutches of these right-wing fanatics.
I just hope more people join me in this fight.
I agree and Amen....
#136762 Nov 26, 2013
THE 5 BIGGEST DIFFERENCES
BETWEEN OPERATION FAST AND FURIOUS
OPERATION WIDE RECEIVER
(1) First and foremost, operation Wide Receiver did not result in the death of a U.S. Border Patrol agent or an Immigrations and Customs Enforcement (ICE) officer. Fast and Furious did. The guns that ultimately killed Border Patrol agent Brian Terry and ICE officer Jamie Zapata were traced back to straw purchasers related to Fast and Furious. Zapata’s family filed a wrongful death suit against the U.S. Justice Department last week.
(2) Second, Wide Receiver, though flawed,
was more of a gun-tracing operation
a gun-walking program.
Gun-tracing involves putting specific safeguards in place to track firearms, such as RFID chips perhaps with video or aerial surveillance.
Gun-walking is what happened in Fast and Furious, where ATF agents sold thousands of guns without a reliable way to recover them, apparently just hoping for the best.
#136763 Nov 26, 2013
oh lQQkie, the )8~D> batshit crazy LISA loon's favorite goat sock is here... said nutter THE dumChit.
WHY didn't you call in and tell them off ...
That you KNOW who this so called person was?
NOT enough GUTS or what ...
“A proud Kentuckian ”
Since: Aug 13
At Your Mama's House
#136765 Nov 26, 2013
Answer the question!
Are you a Shia Muslim?
If not why did you post an article that indicates we should accept the word of a radical Muslim theocracy over that of our government?
Could it be you are in fact a Muslim plant? Maybe you post here to make the world think us bat shit crazy.
You are one sneaky little Muslim AL :P
#136766 Nov 26, 2013
I am not a fan of CRAZY rush/beck type call in shows. I don't listen to that trash like you nuts do. I don't do call in/radio shows. Sure sounded like you. I bet it pissed you off they cut you off eh Lisa lush loon? hahahaha
Go back to your president site and let them slam you some more or go take a nap and sleep it off loser lemming loon.
#136767 Nov 26, 2013
For the nasty baaaaaaaaaaaing sheep/goat sock..haha
What do you call a gay-bashing, repressed homosexual with latent racist attitudes and a hormonal imbalance?
A Republican, of course.
Q: Whats the difference between Rush Limbaugh and The Hindenburg????
A: One's a flaming Nazi blimp and the other is an Airship........
What's the difference between a Republican soup kitchen and a Democrat one?
In the Democrat version, the homeless people are on the receiving end.
What's the difference between a Republican and a Klan member?
The Republican forgot to cut eye holes in his hood.
What do you call a Republican who makes their money honestly?
Q: What happens when you cross a pig/goat with a Republican?
A: Nothing. There are some things even a pig/goat won't do.
What do you call a Republican with a heart?
A cardiac surgeon.
Why did the Republican cross the road?
To get to the other bribe.
Why do Republicans love doing laundry?
They're naturals at separating the whites from the colors.
Why is the elephant a perfect symbol for Republicans?
They never forget, lead each other around by the tail, and think everyone should work for peanuts.
What's the difference between a Republican and a toilet?
The toilet's only full of crap until you pull the handle
Two guys are sitting around talking about politics.
One of them asks the other, "So why are you a Democrat?"
"Because my daddy and granddaddy were Democrats," was the man's reply.
"What if your daddy and granddaddy were horse thieves?"
"In that case, I guess I'd be a Republican."
How many racists teapubliCONS does it take to screw in a light bulb?
None -- they don't want to be enlightened!
RIP TEABAGGER GOP CONS
#136768 Nov 26, 2013
Me too! AMEN
#136769 Nov 26, 2013
Lair? LOLOL, public school? LOLOL, payroll taxes not going up?
Kool-aid anyone? BAAAAAAAAAAAAA,
good thing you have topix otherwise you would have no life and no way to feel important, LOLOL, what a tard,
#136770 Nov 26, 2013
Most sodotard pedofiles do not listen to Rush, so, go figure,
#136771 Nov 26, 2013
ROTFL, hey republiFAG, this is soooo funny, copy / paste!
here is your president, hussein oblamer (aka barry sorrento), how proud you must be,
#136772 Nov 26, 2013
Yes, I agree, this division must stop now. Especially these racist songs and videos on youtube, like this one! This is uncalled for!
#136773 Nov 26, 2013
10 Questions Every Liberal Should Ask Every Republican
When it comes to politics, I think most people have a love/hate relationship. When people ask me what I do, one of the followup questions I get asked quite often is,“Isn’t that incredibly frustrating?” And the answer is yes, it is.
Politics might be one of the few areas I know of where facts, reality and history can suddenly be subjective. I honestly never thought I’d live in a day and age where climate change would be something millions of people suddenly doubted. All because a few rich tycoons decided to lobby a political party in the United States to perpetuate the idea that the science behind climate change was some big liberal conspiracy.
Literally every day I see comments from poor or middle class conservatives advocating for the policies of a political party that’s clearly used religion to manipulate many of them into voting against their own interests.”You’re going to cut benefits for programs that help me? Oh, and you’re trying to privatize entitlement programs so rich people can profit from them? That’s fine, because my church says gays are bad and so does the GOP.”
But when it comes to debating Republicans, I just like to ask them questions. I’ve realized that unless I’m on Fox News they’ll never believe a word I’m saying. So instead of trying to make them listen to facts, I just ask them questions to see if they can answer them. That’s where the real hilarity comes into play.
See, it’s one thing to believe something — it’s quite another to understand why you believe it.
So here are 10 questions (though there are many more) I like to ask Republicans that they often seem unable to answer.
1) If Republicans are so fiscally responsible, why was President Eisenhower (in the 1950′s) the last Republican president to balance the budget?
2) If President Reagan was such a fiscally conservative hero, why did he quadruple our national debt during his eight years in the White House?
3) If tax breaks are the main driving force behind job creation, how would we create jobs once tax rates were reduced to practically zero?
4) If socialized health care is so awful, why does every country that leads the world in life expectancy have socialized health care?
5) If you support the freedom of religion (as per our Constitution), and my church recognizes gay marriage, isn’t your support for the banning of same-sex marriage an attack on my religion’s First Amendment rights?
6) What’s more realistic? 1) That an entire region of the United States that supported slavery in the late-1800′s and support segregation in the 1950′s and 60′s suddenly stopped being racist, or 2) The racist southern Democrats in the south became Republicans during the 50′s and 60′s when the Republican party shifted toward an idea called the “Southern Strategy,” where the GOP appealed to the racism in southern whites who didn’t like African Americans voting for Democrats.
7) If taxes are at some of their lowest levels in history, and the wealthiest in this country are richer than ever, why hasn’t the growth in the wealth of the middle class matched that of the top 2%?
8) If our Founding Fathers wanted this nation to be based on Christianity, why don’t the words “Christian” or “Christianity” appear even once in our Constitution?
9) If a Republican president reduced massive job losses in the midst of the worst recession in nearly a century by more than 50% in his first 4 months in office; presided over 44 consecutive months of private-sector job growth creating nearly 8 million jobs; killed Osama bin Ladin; saw stock markets reach all-time highs; saved the American auto industry; increased domestic oil production to highs not seen since the late-90′s and championed the largest year-to-year deficit reductions since World War II, would your party not be calling him a hero and a legend?
RIP GOP CONS
#136774 Nov 26, 2013
10) If Jesus spent his life helping the poor and the needy, how does it make sense that a party which claims to be for “Christian values” continues to cut funding for programs that help the poor and the needy?
Again, these are just a few of the questions I like to ask Republicans that I get some of the funniest answers from. Well, if they answer at all. But if they do, the answers are usually rambling and incoherent, lacking all signs of common sense.
So I would encourage all of you reading this to share it, print it out or just ask them a few of these questions — then sit back and watch the hilarity ensue.
They won't answer any questions like that, they just attack with slurs, divert, or run, run, run.
RIP GOP CONS
#136775 Nov 26, 2013
and discusting anti-Oblamer budget songs like this one should not be allowed in this country.
#136776 Nov 26, 2013
You were listening to it ...
or you would not have 'known' of that person ...
Explain THAT :)
#136777 Nov 26, 2013
No one but your )8~D> batshit crazy LISA lush loon or the socks will click on your virus ridden, racist, bullshit sites, you got that goat sock? Go back to your barn and listen to your Nazi pig rush show and see if your lisa loon called into it too. You two are a one buckle shy of a straight jacket. gfy loser lemming tools
RIP GOP CONS
#136779 Nov 26, 2013
'Do-nothing' Congress on track for one of the least productive years ever
How many RepubliCONS does it take to fix a problem?
No one knows, it has never happened.
GOP - Greed Over People
RIP GOP CONS
#136780 Nov 26, 2013
Wow, ol republiFAG is really making the copy / paste function work overtime today, here, watchthis video to see just how republiFAG sees the concept of charity,
#136781 Nov 26, 2013
Check out these oblamer lovers, baaaaaaaaaa
#136782 Nov 26, 2013
Add your comments below
|Homes for sale||25 min||Ya think lol||7|
|Thank You Carnell for having Customer Appreciat...||28 min||Greed is a sin||4|
|Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10)||46 min||Justified Justice||167,626|
|Sunrise of the 21st by Q||56 min||Quantummist||1|
|Riding the Clouds by Q||1 hr||Quantummist||1|
|Knox County Jailer??||3 hr||Basketball man||27|
|Linsey lancaster||4 hr||my girl||17|
|Iknow who got Ronnie Messer busted!!! (Jan '10)||21 hr||UghWhoIsItThen||56|
Find what you want!
Search Barbourville Forum Now
Copyright © 2017 Topix LLC