'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
OZombies

Whittier, CA

#136129 Nov 21, 2013
JAG is on...

Good Night ...*PATRIOTS*...
God bless
and
God bless America ...
my home sweet home...!!!
<3 !!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jay

Paris, TN

#136132 Nov 21, 2013
This is your illustrious president and his phony past. And this article was also posted by black Americans. You are so friggin' dense it's pathetic. Maybe if you watched something beside liberal BS you might learn who these people are!

Grim proving ground for Obama's housing policy
The candidate endorsed subsidies for private entrepreneurs to build low-income units. But, while he garnered support from developers, many projects in his former district have fallen into disrepair.

CHICAGO - The squat brick buildings of Grove Parc Plaza, in a dense neighborhood that Barack Obama represented for eight years as a state senator, hold 504 apartments subsidized by the federal government for people who can't afford to live anywhere else.

But it's not safe to live here.
About 99 of the units are vacant, many rendered uninhabitable by unfixed problems, such as collapsed roofs and fire damage. Mice scamper through the halls. Battered mailboxes hang open. Sewage backs up into kitchen sinks. In 2006, federal inspectors graded the condition of the complex an 11 on a 100-point scale - a score so bad the buildings now face demolition

video..........

http://www.boston.com/news/nation/articles/20...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#136133 Nov 21, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>It would have taken a change of 22% black votes for Romney to have won the 2012 election. It would have only taken 3% more white voters for him to have won. You Repubs sure have a problem with math.
Only in the twisted logic of a Repub mind is MAJORITY rule not the way our nation should govern. Most Americans would agree with majority rule. Only a Teahadist would disagree with it.
Majority rule means both sides will have to work together instead of filibuster BS.
Jay

Paris, TN

#136136 Nov 21, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Some of them just do it, cause they are BORED with their lives.
Sometimes, I think they know and ARE 'shaking in their boots'...
AND ARE too 'ashamed' to admit it.
Some do it because they are shills/sheeple.
nutter jr, injudgement, crow, etc...
DOES it out of PURE HATRED of us.

Oh yeah, there's plenty of hatred there because they are losing and their president is losing. His ratings are going down, his legacy is in sight....Obama bombed his presidency and left with his tail between his legs to disappear in Hawaii and write his life story which will be a failure, too. But beware, somehow this whole thing will be Bush's fault, LMAO!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#136137 Nov 21, 2013
KKK Member Built Mobile Death Ray, Planned On Using It On Gov. Cuomo

This is not the Onion, even if the line between what’s satire and what’s actual news are now more blurred than the face of a defendant testifying against a serial killer. If you’re a totally misguided, socially backwards sh*tkicker in the market for a poorly built death ray, constructed by a member of an obsolete group of racists (and who isn’t these days), Klansman Glen Crawford is your guy. But if you’re black, Latino, gay; have more than a GED, all of your original teeth to match, and prefer purchasing your food from a supermarket chain or restaurant over dining over a bloody cadaver with Ted Nugent on the side of a dirt road, then you should consult the Yellow Pages for a less racist builder of death rays.

In what can only be the plot to an episode of South Park or Family Guy, self-proclaimed Ku Klux Klansman and right-wing nut job, Glen Crawford, was recently accused of building a deadly radiation-emitting device, with intentions of using it on Democratic NY Governor Andrew Cuomo.

Crawford, an industrial mechanic at GE in the day and builder of mobile death rays at night (really burning that midnight crosses oil), reportedly was planning on using it on a Muslim organization, a political party, or “a political figure.” Although his motives are still not clear, Cuomo did bring up several cases against the KKK regarding housing during his time as U.S. Housing Secretary under President Clinton. However, there exists no information indicating that Crawford had any knowledge of Cuomo’s former work. But according to Times Union reporter Brendan Lyons:

“Crawford was among the hundreds of New Yorkers who signed up as plaintiffs in a lawsuit filed in March against Cuomo and the state Legislature challenging the constitutionality of the SAFE Act.”

Now, before you say we should start heavily regulating death rays, reps for Albany’s FBI stated there wasn’t really any risk poised, though they wouldn’t comment on the actual identity of the intended target.

“It was being closely monitored,” said Executive Assistant U.S. Attorney John Duncan.“No individual was ever at risk.”(NY Daily News)
Great! Now we can finally sleep at night knowing that the biggest threat to our security is still a transgender Mexican presidential candidate, not some lone loon with death-ray capabilities.

Look, Klansman Crawford: I get you’re disgruntled and feel wronged by a society that no longer blindly plays to your totally debunked and outdated notions. The practical thing to do here would be to ‘primary’ some moderate Republican, or even throw your name in the 2016 Republican presidential race. Or, do what every deluded and paranoid nut job with a distorted reality does:
start up a petition for a death ray on the White House’s change.org website. You may recall the petition for a Death Star, which actually garnered a response by some barely paid schmuck at the White House after reaching the requisite 100,000 signatures. So basically what I’m saying is that there’s still hope for your death-ray, but you can’t just go around saying you’re going to use it on public officials all willy-nilly.

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/06/22/kkk-m...

CONS and KKK
...."do what every deluded and paranoid nut job with a distorted reality does:"

lie, spin, divert, run, etc...etc...etc...

YOU loser lemmings have fun stomp icons you worry so much about. Keep spinning. It won't change anything. GOP owns racism and the ones they discriminate against vote DEM because they know you CONS are racist, bigoted, liars and prove it every single day.

Limbertwig, lock the asylum when you are done poking at them. Send them to their padded rooms.
Thanks for the laughs and good post. Keep it up.

RIP GOP RACIST CONS

DITCH MITCH

stomp away, be back tomorrow for some laughs, you are in denial loser lemming tools. hahaha

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Flat Lick Ky.

#136138 Nov 21, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah, there's plenty of hatred there because they are losing and their president is losing. His ratings are going down, his legacy is in sight....Obama bombed his presidency and left with his tail between his legs to disappear in Hawaii and write his life story which will be a failure, too. But beware, somehow this whole thing will be Bush's fault, LMAO!
Then Hillary Clinton our first female President and our first gentleman Bill Clinton. What a sight to behold that will be.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jay

Paris, TN

#136141 Nov 21, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
KKK Member Built Mobile Death Ray, Planned On Using It On Gov. Cuomo

...."do what every deluded and paranoid nut job with a distorted reality does:"
lie, spin, divert, run, etc...etc...etc...
YOU loser lemmings have fun stomp icons you worry so much about. Keep spinning. It won't change anything. GOP owns racism and the ones they discriminate against vote DEM because they know you CONS are racist, bigoted, liars and prove it every single day.
Limbertwig, lock the asylum when you are done poking at them. Send them to their padded rooms.
Thanks for the laughs and good post. Keep it up.
RIP GOP RACIST CONS
DITCH MITCH
stomp away, be back tomorrow for some laughs, you are in denial loser lemming tools. hahaha

If anybody's a racist you are, you deluded whack-job with your long stupid posts nobody bothers to read.

You have yet to say anything that matters --- just more blabber mouth BS, unless it copy and paste, copy and paste.

None of us read your liberal shit....so go waste your time somewhere else.....bat crazy nut case!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jay

Paris, TN

#136142 Nov 21, 2013
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>Then Hillary Clinton our first female President and our first gentleman Bill Clinton. What a sight to behold that will be.

Yah, the country's second freak show!!!

No chance numbnuts!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Flat Lick Ky.

#136143 Nov 21, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
A Guide to Teaching the United States Constitution
Introduction to the U.S. Constitution
Written in Philadelphia
Original intent was to revise the Articles
James Madison was the “Father” of the Constitution
39 men signed it in 1787
***** Section Five—Rules of Procedures
Clause Two—Does the House and the Senate following the same proceedings and rules?(No)
House of Reps and the Senate have different rules
Filibuster—Delaying a bill through the use of discussion
Senate has Filibusters, House is more stringent on how they control debate so they do not
Strom Thurmond—longest filibuster, 24 hours 18 minutes
Cloture rule—rule in the Senate that will end a filibuster if 60 Senators agree to vote for the closing of debate
Censure—punishing a member of Congress, take away some of their power or seniority
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search...
You're mistaken if you think I ont know the rules of Congress.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#136147 Nov 21, 2013
Good Night *Patriots*
WE "need" God to BLESS US Again!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
ROTFL

Lansing, MI

#136149 Nov 22, 2013
This is better than watching a movie, this is a reality show! And from a lib media site! LOL,

Obama approval rating sinks to new low in CNN poll
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/11/...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
ROTFL

Lansing, MI

#136150 Nov 22, 2013
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>Then Hillary Clinton our first female President and our first gentleman Bill Clinton. What a sight to behold that will be.
Only makes sense since they both dated Monica

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
ROTFL

Lansing, MI

#136151 Nov 22, 2013
This just keeps getting better and better! ROTFL!

Many Health Care Professionals Oppose ACA Proposals - See more at: http://www.hcplive.com/articles/Many-Health-C...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#136154 Nov 22, 2013
Limbertwig wrote:
Projections or wishful thinking,

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#136158 Nov 22, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>KNOCKOUT BACKFIRE; THUG SHOT
'TIME' RUNNING OUT...
Obama, Dems dump 'Obamacare'...
......the okie cry-a-thon continues:

1 year 16 days.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#136160 Nov 22, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it's stupid point ...Obama is the president. Why did he paid to protect his documents? Why so many lawyers?
This is internet...would anyone release they private information here? Again, I had to show my documents to authorities and if I did what Obama did, I would not be here today. That's the difference. You are people real idiots...!!!
Your citing rumor as if it is fact.
Show me proof he has gone through any extraordinary measures to protect anything from his background.
He has the same right to privacy as you do. All information that is legally required (and much more) has been released

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

#136161 Nov 22, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
......the okie cry-a-thon continues:
1 year 16 days.
Is this better than 6 days -7 nights? Or, was it 7 days and 6 nights?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#136162 Nov 22, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it's stupid point ...Obama is the president. Why did he paid to protect his documents? Why so many lawyers?
This is internet...would anyone release they private information here? Again, I had to show my documents to authorities and if I did what Obama did, I would not be here today. That's the difference. You are people real idiots...!!!
Aside from points made in my previous post, it's kind of idiotic to claim you are not hiding anything while posting on an anonymous forum.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#136163 Nov 22, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
You LIAR!
I have a 'goal'...
OUR Country's FREEDOM ... if you're EVEN American!
WHY are you here?
"I have a 'goal'...
OUR Country's FREEDOM .."

On Topix?
ROFLMFAO!!!!!
A VERY SPECIAL type of freaking genius you are!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#136164 Nov 22, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Some of them just do it, cause they are BORED with their lives.
Sometimes, I think they know and ARE 'shaking in their boots'...
AND ARE too 'ashamed' to admit it.
Some do it because they are shills/sheeple.
nutter jr, injudgement, crow, etc...
DOES it out of PURE HATRED of us.
Your inflated sense of self-worth is a source of constant amusement. You and your equally brain dead comrades greatly overestimate your importance to those on this board and the Universe in general.

Don't flatter yourself, bottom-feeder. To hate someone or something requires conscious effort, a focus of will on the object or concept of the hatred. You and your kind aren't worth the effort. Fortunately it takes only minimal energy to point out the infinite depths of your spiteful jealousy, paranoia and ignorance.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 1 hr _Zoey_ 3,608
brandon bryson 1 hr haha 3
jason hughes 1 hr truth 7
teena Marie mills 2 hr Flatlick 4
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr dollarsbill 132,148
Husbands with friends 3 hr Glenda 3
Mayor west gives city councilmans son raise 3 hr Bkt 16
praying it's all a lie 9 hr Just the truth 5
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Wed dad 52
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:45 am PST

NFL10:45AM
One Preview: Steelers could ride 'Triplets' to division title
NFL11:45 AM
Injury roundup: A.J. Green misses Bengals practice
NBC Sports12:17 PM
Jurrell Casey won't go to Pro Bowl as an alternate
Bleacher Report 2:15 AM
Should New England Patriots Rest Key Starters in Week 17?
NBC Sports 6:16 AM
A.J. Green's injured arm "feeling a little better"