'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 289277 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

MrC

Uphall, UK

#136615 Nov 25, 2013
ROTFL wrote:
<quoted text>
That is not a sheep sound I type, that is the battle cry of the libtards, which just happens to be the same sound a sheep makes,
baaaaaaaaa
P.S. Your posts make absolutely no sense, baaaaaaa
you type the "battle cry" of the liberals?

Perhaps you should write a disclaimer to that effect because...no one knew but you.

Now...take a look at this:

http://content.gallup.com/origin/gallupinc/Ga...

...and post more tealiban spam, that's an order!
MrC

Uphall, UK

#136616 Nov 25, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
I know this isn't your "liberal Dribble" but here is some food for thought (quit starving your brain)...“Democrats Are in Deep Political Trouble”
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/2013/11/20/d...
of course they are....

http://content.gallup.com/origin/gallupinc/Ga...

“ Trumpanzees...”

Since: Apr 13

..a basket of deplorables

#136617 Nov 25, 2013
ROTFL wrote:
Just how far down can hussein oblamer go? You have got to see this - oblamer is trying to give a speech and someone in his backdrop team starts heckling him! This is absolutely hilarious!!
Oh my gosh, hussein oblamer can't deal with the situation and gets mad, then says he could break the law to fix immigration reform (like it is broken - the anti-Constitutional traitor), but he won't do that because he is a man of integrity!
can anyone spell NARCISSIST?
baaaaaaa
check out this link! http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/25/bara...
OH, and please, republiCONS, please copy / paste something that will explain this to us! LOLOL,
Explain what? The President handled it eloquently, very Statesmanlike. Very Presidential.

You want to be noticed by your assmates? Big ups from Chem and PorkRind? Pretend you're in the 4th grade (easy, huh?) and fart nice and loud. They'll all come running.

“ Trumpanzees...”

Since: Apr 13

..a basket of deplorables

#136618 Nov 25, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
I know this isn't your "liberal Dribble" but here is some food for thought (quit starving your brain)...“Democrats Are in Deep Political Trouble”
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/2013/11/20/d...
Go grade an essay, Gayto, your Political Science career is over.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#136619 Nov 25, 2013
MrC wrote:
<quoted text>
you type the "battle cry" of the liberals?
Perhaps you should write a disclaimer to that effect because...no one knew but you.
Now...take a look at this:
http://content.gallup.com/origin/gallupinc/Ga...
...and post more tealiban spam, that's an order!
Same poster under the name first of KYMI but has since used many. Has to be about 12 or 13 years old.
Here's an example of their intelligence that they have always added to any discussion. Read it and see if you don't agree about their age.
.
Hey Uncle Flab
Lansing, MI
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#92530Apr 7, 2013

Judged:Funny1Brilliant1
HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
what's a black and white t.v.?
Its a television set built by blacks and watched by whites, libtard.
MrC

Uphall, UK

#136620 Nov 25, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
I know this isn't your "liberal Dribble" but here is some food for thought (quit starving your brain)...“Democrats Are in Deep Political Trouble”
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/2013/11/20/d...
www.topix.com/forum/us/TR4NO3GTFHLCF7JSK/post...

Great minds think alike and socks seldom differ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#136621 Nov 25, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Same poster under the name first of KYMI but has since used many. Has to be about 12 or 13 years old.
Here's an example of their intelligence that they have always added to any discussion. Read it and see if you don't agree about their age.
.
Hey Uncle Flab
Lansing, MI
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#92530Apr 7, 2013
Judged:Funny1Brilliant1
HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
what's a black and white t.v.?
Its a television set built by blacks and watched by whites, libtard.
la waa la waa la waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ...

HERE ... have some cheEZe

)8~D>

“ Trumpanzees...”

Since: Apr 13

..a basket of deplorables

#136622 Nov 25, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Same poster under the name first of KYMI but has since used many. Has to be about 12 or 13 years old.
Here's an example of their intelligence that they have always added to any discussion. Read it and see if you don't agree about their age.
.
Hey Uncle Flab
Lansing, MI
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#92530Apr 7, 2013
Judged:Funny1Brilliant1
HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
what's a black and white t.v.?
Its a television set built by blacks and watched by whites, libtard.
For the record: I posted the question, only.
MrC

Uphall, UK

#136623 Nov 25, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Same poster under the name first of KYMI but has since used many. Has to be about 12 or 13 years old.
Here's an example of their intelligence that they have always added to any discussion. Read it and see if you don't agree about their age.
.
Hey Uncle Flab
Lansing, MI
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#92530Apr 7, 2013
Judged:Funny1Brilliant1
HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
what's a black and white t.v.?
Its a television set built by blacks and watched by whites, libtard.
...agreed, it isn't even a joke.

“ Trumpanzees...”

Since: Apr 13

..a basket of deplorables

#136624 Nov 25, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
la waa la waa la waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ...
HERE ... have some cheEZe
)8~D>
finally washed Big Bear, heh?

“ Trumpanzees...”

Since: Apr 13

..a basket of deplorables

#136625 Nov 25, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
la waa la waa la waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ...
HERE ... have some cheEZe
)8~D>
we loved your comments to the call-in news show
very eloquent
very enlightening

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#136627 Nov 25, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Dream on ...
s-u-c-k-e-r
~-~
I'm Not Lisa...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =tVs-d4eBq9kXX
A psyco by any other name is just as crazy
swan dive

Ashland, KY

#136628 Nov 25, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
"WHY ya gonna spend ya DOLLARS paying THEM ...
IF ya don't NEED congress ???"
Who said I didn't need them? Read my post again. Take your time and read it slowly so you can grasp its meaning.
LMAO with your intellect, no wonder you spemd your life on Topix. Probably too dangerous for you to venture outside unaccompanied.
Not like you , right?You NEVER stay on topix. I have seen you you here lots and lots of times,witj your smart month going miles a minute.And you have the gall to tell someone else they stay here all the time. HA!
MrsC

UK

#136629 Nov 25, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
A psyco by any other name is just as crazy
I agree.

“ Trumpanzees...”

Since: Apr 13

..a basket of deplorables

#136630 Nov 25, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Dream on ...
s-u-c-k-e-r
~-~
I'm Not Lisa...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =tVs-d4eBq9kXX
same 'educated' words
same speaking in some formats that are kind of like going from here to there

it was you
MrC

Uphall, UK

#136631 Nov 25, 2013
swan dive wrote:
<quoted text>
Not like you , right?You NEVER stay on topix. I have seen you you here lots and lots of times,witj your smart month going miles a minute.And you have the gall to tell someone else they stay here all the time. HA!
Your topix addiction is obviously an issue for you 'Ruth', you should address it before it ruins your life...if it hasn't already.

ROFL

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#136632 Nov 25, 2013
swan dive wrote:
<quoted text>
Not like you , right?You NEVER stay on topix. I have seen you you here lots and lots of times,witj your smart month going miles a minute.And you have the gall to tell someone else they stay here all the time. HA!
"Not like you , right?"
Right.
I may have a hour or two to waste. Maybe even as much as a whole day once in awhile. Unlike AL I don't waste every waking hour of my life scouring the web for propaganda to post on Topix.
BTW, how on earth did you manage to reply to the wrong post when the correct one is a few pages back?
Perhaps you've changed identity to respond and didn't go far enough back?
LMAO not only lame, but lame and idiotic (Big clue there).
American Lady

Danville, KY

#136633 Nov 25, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
same 'educated' words
same speaking in some formats that are kind of like going from here to there
it was you
And 'you' THINK
I'm the ONLY educated person in Danville KY
Which IS the home of Centre College!

AND

The 2012 Vice presidential DEBATE!

Naw ... sorry ...
-n-
I did NOT get my education in Danville KY ...
It is basically a dimocrat 'stronghold'...

I'm a Conservative
-n-
PROUD of it!

I vote for whichever IS the *best* of whom is running!

)8~D>
MrC

Uphall, UK

#136634 Nov 25, 2013
MrsC wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree.
Darling I know how talented you are but now you're able to post on topix while asleep in bed next to me?

Just another reason I married you...
MrC

Uphall, UK

#136635 Nov 25, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
And 'you' THINK
I'm the ONLY educated person in Danville KY
Which IS the home of Centre College!
AND
The 2012 Vice presidential DEBATE!
Naw ... sorry ...
-n-
I did NOT get my education in Danville KY ...
It is basically a dimocrat 'stronghold'...
I'm a Conservative
-n-
PROUD of it!
I vote for whichever IS the *best* of whom is running!
)8~D>
...sarcasm escapes you doesn't it?*pity*

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bville women's club supporting Adultry 7 min In the know 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 46 min Cczar 167,595
Firewood Wanted 1 hr Bandersnatch 1
Tammy sparks 9 hr I know 3
Thank You Carnell for having Customer Appreciat... 10 hr Wyatt Earp 1
New sandwich shop 11 hr well 2
~~Keep A Word~~Drop A Word Game. (Jun '10) 11 hr Princess Hey 1,525
Iknow who got Ronnie Messer busted!!! (Jan '10) 14 hr UghWhoIsItThen 56

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages