'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
118,181 - 118,200 of 146,193 Comments Last updated 26 min ago
Here we go

Cadiz, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Judged:

Wish you all would get back to debating issues. Have enjoyed following them. This is getting lame!
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Judged:

ROTFL wrote:
oh my my, the oblamer approval rating is falling, down to 37% according to the liberal media,
this is interesting, Bush had the highest approval ratings of any president in U.S. history, but the libs won't admit it,
ROTFL at hussein oblamer, had to give a medal to oprah the racist pig, that is like tying a bone around your neck to get the dog to play with you,
ROTFL, PRICELESS!
haha, dream on racist sock...

It will go back up as soon as the teabagger republiCONs lies are exposed and the ACA OBAMACARE is a success. Just in time for the 2014 election. Watch for it.

Bush's Final Approval Rating: 22 Percent - CBS News

www.cbsnews.com/2100-500160_162-4728399.html

Feb 11, 2009 · CBS News/N.Y. Times Poll Finds President Will Leave Office With Lowest Final Approval Rating Ever

Glad you like my phrases I always use. You loser lemmings have no original thoughts of your own.

Lowest rating of all Presidents being Bush at 22 percent is ...

PRICELESS

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Judged:

ROTFL wrote:
oh my my, the oblamer approval rating is falling, down to 37% according to the liberal media,
this is interesting, Bush had the highest approval ratings of any president in U.S. history, but the libs won't admit it,
ROTFL at hussein oblamer, had to give a medal to oprah the racist pig, that is like tying a bone around your neck to get the dog to play with you,
ROTFL, PRICELESS!
I admit it
Sept 12, 2001

On March 10, 2006, it was 37%(and IQ is 91)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Judged:

well wrote:
<quoted text>
Kudos to you!!!
If everyone had this passion about their childrens future this would be a much better planet.
Well, she's too old to Ho, and too dry to plow, give it up
hell, even her special friend smells like pork rinds.
...and she sits and stares endlessly and an old old empty jug of Hard Dicken's Cider.
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Judged:

LMAO @ your comments Calvin, Newport and Mr. C. Too funny. Keep it up.

I got to post something for the broken record chemtrail zombie serb them I am out of here. Last one out lock the asylum. hahaha I am sure the loons and their many circus socks will keep you entertained.

Have a good night. Thanks for all the laughs. You guys were killing it.

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
mofo

Mount Sterling, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Judged:

Is there no virtue among us? If there not be , we are in a wretched situation. No theoretical checks-no form of government can render us secure. To suppose that any form of government will secure liberty or happiness without any virtue in the people is a chimerical idea. If there be sufficient virtue and intelligence in the community, it will be exercised in the selection of these men. So that WE do not put confidence in our rulers, but in the people who are to choose them.- James Madison
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
you didn't hang on
I'm STILL here, aren't I?

:D
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Judged:

republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
I AM NOT A republiCON you loser lemming immigrant serb hag. YOU teabaggers are the CONS. Pay attention dumbass, I told you to limit your time sucking those chemtrail fogs.
I DIDN'T forget anything. I will glady post that every day if you continue your spin. GOT THAT idiot. fu loser
posted above your ignorant comment. Go back where you came from teahadist hater. Recruiting for A Lunatic's anti American Taliban?
AND I will keep repeating it every time your Cali chemtrail damaged brain repeats your delusions that the repukes don't own racism. Sounds like you are up on all the chemtrail damage. Did your doctor tell you that is what you have? hahaha You poor demented serb hag.
"Liberalism is a disease"
Yes, because thinking of your fellow citizens rather than just yourself, being more concerned about people's lives than gun rights, wanting to keep religion out of government, and believing EVERYONE should be equal is just so DISEASED, right?
Liberalism, above all, means emancipation- emancipation from ones fears, his inadequacies, from prejudice, from discrimination, from poverty- Hubert H Humphrey
PROUD TO BE LIBERAL
Liberal
because greed, hate, and fear just don't work for me.
RIP GOP CONS
DITCH MITCH

Go brush your teeth. With all that crap coming out of your mouth, your breathe is starting to smell like your A**!!!
cold day in hell

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Judged:

Obobin Hood wrote:
Our borders should be open and unguarded allowing freedom of movement for everyone as they please!!!!!!!!!!
The more the merrier!!!!!!!!
Yay democrats!!!!!!!!!!
we needs a few more thousand Taliban terrorist coming over that border too. the more the merrier!!!!!!!!!!they cans stop and pick themselves up an AK 47 that's waiting there them for them, that their best friend in the US left there for them. HOT DOG!!! There be a hot time in the town then!!!!! just put them all in with the little black punks that goes round playing KNOCK OUT on people and we got a us a fun situation going on in the good old U S of A
cold day in hell

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Judged:

i fergot.. yea Dems!!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Judged:

well wrote:
<quoted text>
Kudos to you!!!
If everyone had this passion about their childrens future this would be a much better planet.
Thank You :)
Appreciate it much.
OZombies

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Judged:

http://www.lifenews.com/2013/08/22/democratic...

DEMOCRATIC PARTY OF SLAVERY AND ABORTION DEMEANS MLK's MARCH ON WASHINGTON

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Judged:

republiCONS wrote:
LMAO @ your comments Calvin, Newport and Mr. C. Too funny. Keep it up.
I got to post something for the broken record chemtrail zombie serb them I am out of here. Last one out lock the asylum. hahaha I am sure the loons and their many circus socks will keep you entertained.
Have a good night. Thanks for all the laughs. You guys were killing it.
RIP GOP CONS
DITCH MITCH
Good night Ms R.. They can't escape if all they do is spin
wtf

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Judged:

Just dropped in to see if the dimwits were discussing their messiahs latest lies and blunders. Of course it's just uncle flabby ass talking to himself, foolish scooter boy, and still focusing on anything and everything rather than debate issues concerning their shrinking messiah. I see repugnantCON slid a post in there but nobody reads her bat-shit crazy posts anyway unless they need a laugh. LMAO
OZombies

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Judged:

Maybe one day deceitful Democratic party will teach history and pretend that Democrats were against slavery, but you can't avoid that "THE KKK WAS THE TERRORIST WING OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY"...you owe that one democRATS...!!!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm STILL here, aren't I?
:D
yep, still staring....
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Judged:

cold day in hell wrote:
<quoted text>
we needs a few more thousand Taliban terrorist coming over that border too. the more the merrier!!!!!!!!!!they cans stop and pick themselves up an AK 47 that's waiting there them for them, that their best friend in the US left there for them. HOT DOG!!! There be a hot time in the town then!!!!! just put them all in with the little black punks that goes round playing KNOCK OUT on people and we got a us a fun situation going on in the good old U S of A
Tell 'em :)

FOX LAUNCHES FULL-FRONTAL ASSAULT ON BLACK MOBS
'It's savagery. This is like Lord of the Flies'

The Knockout Game features young black males attacking white victims on the street.[Image]

After scores of reports by WND about the problem of black-mob violence in the U.S. and a lethal practice of attacking random whites and Jews called “the Knockout Game,” Fox News has launched a full-frontal assault on the shocking phenomenon its own analysts say is intentionally suppressed by national news media.

At least three of the top-rated cable network’s prime-time broadcasts focused on the issue Tuesday night, with the common conclusion that it’s a racist crime trend of black individuals pummeling white victims.

“It’s savagery. It’s very difficult to watch those tapes,” former CBS News correspondent Bernard Goldberg told Bill O’Reilly on “The O’Reilly Factor.”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/11/fox-launches-full-...
Whoa

Cadiz, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
http://www.lifenews.com/2013/0 8/22/democratic-party-of-slave ry-and-abortion-demeans-mlks-m arch-on-washington/
DEMOCRATIC PARTY OF SLAVERY AND ABORTION DEMEANS MLK's MARCH ON WASHINGTON
How things have flipped in 40 years. You want to talk klan states? Every one that has the highest number are all pure red. Not saying klan= republican but your point is moot. Move on, nothing to look at here....
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Judged:

Here you go chemtrail zombie serb, HISTORY, brutal truth...GOP OWNS RACISM now. Deal with. I am sure you will love the LONG version of what I posted.

Educating Republicans: Why You Can’t Spell KKK Without the Letters G-O-P

It was Lee Atwater who showed Republicans how to appeal to the racist vote without sounding racist. He was the refiner of the finally backfiring Republican Southern Strategy. Atwater taught Republicans how to hide the racism upon which the Southern Strategy was built.

Today I made the mistake of joining in a trending topic by tweeting,“#WhySomePeopleAreDem ocrats Because not everyone wants to wear a white hood while dragging women back to the cave.”

How was I to know that a single tweet would start an onslaught of Republican outrage wherein they would try to educate me with a history lesson that started and stopped when the folks who are now Southern Republicans used to be Democrats?

Here’s a sample of the tidings (I’ve left their names off out of unwarranted courtesy and yes, I have screengrabs):

“@srjones66 are you retarded? Liberals bully women just like they bully minorities. Open your eyes.”

“@srjones66 @CanadasGinger Here is a history lesson . The DEMS starting the klan. so i guess you dont want to be a dem?”

“@srjones66 your klan reference is weak – Klan members have always been Democrats.”

“Actually, the people wearing white robes and hoods, and lynching n-words were #Democrats , baby!.@srjones66 .@TheDailyEdge”

And my personal favorite,“@srjones66 get your facts straight – female entrepreneurs typically vote fiscally conservative and not long ago democrats were pro-slavery”

That’s a heck of a lot of denial that Republicans are seen as the party of racism. This denial is accomplished via deflection to a historical reference that definitely makes Democrats of the 1860s look bad but has nothing to do with today’s GOP or Democratic Party. This deflection is going on being two centuries old. That’s pretty desperate.

The Ku Klux Klan (KKK) is a far right organization, advocating white supremacy, white nationalism, and anti-immigration stances. Their end goal was, is and always has been racial subordination, and to this end they fought way back in their founding against voting rights of black people and the right to keep and bear arms for black people. In Southern cities they opposed unions. They recruit in this century using issues of illegal immigration, urban crime, civil unions and same-sex marriage.

These positions align with the modern day Republican Party’s policies on many issues, which is why I referred to the Party as metaphorically wearing white hoods while they metaphorically took women back to the cave. Let us refrain from trying to explain metaphors to the party who still thinks that satire is what you call being mean in order to get away with it.

At any rate, the parties were not always like this! Change happens. Things evolve over a few centuries. Shocking, I know.

All of the conservative/Republican outrage demonstrated three things. First, Republicans don’t like being called out on their Jim Crow voting laws or their Stand Your Ground gun laws that frequently do not get interpreted the same for black people or women as they do for the whitest man in the room (highest ranker on the patriarchy scale).

CONtinued:

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
Just dropped in to see if the dimwits were discussing their messiahs latest lies and blunders. Of course it's just uncle flabby ass talking to himself, foolish scooter boy, and still focusing on anything and everything rather than debate issues concerning their shrinking messiah. I see repugnantCON slid a post in there but nobody reads her bat-shit crazy posts anyway unless they need a laugh. LMAO
sex offender class end early?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

30 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Crystal Gray 42 min Let me know 3
just seen what goin on 47 min huh 4
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 3 hr oscar 16,116
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr jamie 128,588
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 3 hr terri 26,184
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 4 hr sad 81,569
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 4 hr shew 1,014
Stivers Center fixes 5 hr City Slicker 26
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000