'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 269718 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#136267 Nov 22, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you kiss repugnanyCON's dildo with that nasty mouth of yours? Are you speaking from personal experience about dislodging shit from people's asses?
You're confusing me with your mother again, Jethro.
wtf wrote:
Be careful old OLD crow...you might excite uncle flabby ass scooter so much with that kind of talk he might not stop pulling his own pud and bragging about it for years to come!
You sure mention Calvin's genitalia a lot. He's told you numerous times he's not into you, yet you keep desperately trying to get his (and my) attention. Jealous much, Jethro?

“ Trumpanzees...”

Since: Apr 13

..a basket of deplorables

#136268 Nov 22, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you kiss repugnanyCON's dildo with that nasty mouth of yours? Are you speaking from personal experience about dislodging shit from people's asses? Be careful old OLD crow...you might excite uncle flabby ass scooter so much with that kind of talk he might not stop pulling his own pud and bragging about it for years to come!
how long have you been thinking about my pud, this time? You wearing the wig and fake titties tonight?
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#136269 Nov 22, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
GREAT post, RC Co-Cola! One of many, I might add.
Boy, ol' Mamaw's getting desperate too, isn't he? That despicable tweet, trying to blame Dems for the shutdown, etc. The GOP's panic escalates daily. Can you imagine how their heads will be spinning next year and in 2016?
Sorry I haven't had a chance to reply to you sooner, but reception's been really wonky the past few days. Hope to see you around this weekend!
Thanks, they say they don't read them but they are always commenting on them or digging up a winged nut daily fauxbox counter article. It is hilarious. I don't post them for those dumbasses, but I know they chap their asses by their ignorant responses.

Like how the sock drawer has been tossed and they are switching in and out to stomp icons. They are such whiny babies about those stupid things. I think they are funny. I think the mod removing the batshit crazy loon's post must be stomping their's 20-30 times. I lmao when I see that. PRICELESS

Those repukes are getting more desperate by the day. I love it that Reid dealt them a blow, hopefully we won't have to have some dumbass reading Green Eggs and Ham for awhile. hahaha Bunch of losers.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#136270 Nov 22, 2013
ROTFL wrote:
<quoted text>
And your point is????
Obvious

“ Trumpanzees...”

#136271 Nov 22, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither is "separation of church and state...so?...
where you been Gayto, Anti-homo-sexualization Camp?
Jay

Springville, TN

#136272 Nov 22, 2013
DEMS HIT THE ROCKS IN THE ROCKIES -

A new Quinnipiac poll shows President Obama’s 36 percent approval rating in Colorado is hurting Democrats. With disapproval of ObamaCare at 56 percent, Republicans are seeing an opening in the Rockies. Gov. Chris Christie, R-N.J. beats former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton 46 percent-to-38 percent. Rep. Paul Ryan, R-Wis., leads the former first lady 45 percent to 42 percent, Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky., bests Clinton 47 percent to 44 percent and Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, ties at 44 percent

http://www.quinnipiac.edu/institutes-and-cent...
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#136273 Nov 22, 2013
This letter would fit any of those losers hoping to regain the White House. Won't happen anytime soon. hahaha

Dear Ted Cruz: You’re a Blatant Liar and an Absolute Embarrassment to this Country

Dear Senator Ted Cruz:

You’re a reprehensible human being.

Whenever I see your face on my television, or flash across my computer screen, a spark of anger begins to build inside me. I’m convinced if I sat in a room listening to you speak for hours on end, my ears would literally begin to bleed. Just catching a glimpse of you out of the corner of my eye is enough to bring about a stench of sulfur which seems to metaphorically fill the room.

The only solace I have right now is that you’ll hopefully pull a “Palin” and resign before you first term as Senator is complete. I cannot imagine having to put up with you for six full years, yet alone multiple terms as a United States Senator.

And you want to be president? HA!

You can’t even grasp the concept of “telling the truth” when it comes to simple, little things. You’re so pathetically desperate to pander to the tea party that you’ll say anything as long as it sounds like something they would want to hear, out of fear that if you didn’t, they might choose another “King of the Buffoons.”

Listening to you go on and on about “Obamacare” reminds me of some jaded ex who just can’t let it go.

I honestly don’t believe I’ve seen you give an interview recently where you didn’t bash the Affordable Care Act. And that’s another thing — if you want people to take you seriously, you might want to start with calling the healthcare law by its more formal name. When you and your kind continue to call it “Obamacare,” it only goes to show how immature you people really are.

And don’t give me this crap about you being appalled that President Obama “misled” 5% of Americans about keeping their current health insurance. Before “Obamacare,” nearly 50 million Americans sat without health insurance. Many were discriminated against because they were unfortunately born with a pre-existing condition.

Besides, why don’t you actually tell the truth about the Affordable Care Act for once? Hell, how about you start by telling the truth about damn near anything for once. Have you seen your abysmal Politifact scorecard? It’s pathetic. There’s not a single fact-checked statement you’ve made on there about the Affordable Care Act that’s been deemed to be even remotely true.

In fact, of the 27 statements they’ve fact-checked on you, 19 (or 71%) of them have been deemed “Mostly False,”“False” or flat-out “Pants on Fire.” Hell, you’ve only had 4 statements that were deemed “True” to “Mostly True” and three of those came from your GOP primary battle with David Dewhurst where you were basically calling out another Republican for lying. The one “True” statement Politifact has confirmed concerned the government’s regulation of toilet seats.

Real “groundbreaking” stuff.

You’re a blatant liar and the facts back it up. So if you want to get all high and mighty about honesty, look in the mirror—you’re one of the biggest liars in Washington.

RIP TEABAGGER GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#136274 Nov 22, 2013
CONtinued:

When people ask you what your alternative to “Obamacare” is, do you know how many plans you offer? None. Under “Cruz Care” millions of children would be denied health care, millions more would be discriminated against and health insurance companies could continue to sell trash health insurance to consumers, offering next to no actual health insurance.

Despite what your ignorance might tell you,“repeal it” isn’t an alternative plan to the Affordable Care Act.

Heck, even your own party can’t stand you. And don’t fool yourselves into thinking they don’t like you because you’re “bucking the establishment” and they don’t like that. They don’t like you because you’re using your position as United States Senator to stage your 2016 presidential campaign. You have no desire to govern as a Senator, you simply want to use that stage to pimp your name out to tea party voters in the hope that by doing so, you’ll snatch the GOP nomination in 2016.

Which is a pointless goal anyway. Even if you would happen to win the nomination — which won’t happen because you’re a self-absorb sociopath that nobody can stand — Hillary Clinton would kick your ass anyway.

So please do me, every liberal and even most conservatives a favor — slither back into whatever cave you came from and just go away.

This country has enough problems without some delusional, self-absorbed pathological liar using the United States Senate for his own taxpayer-funded presidential campaign.

As a Texan, I’m absolutely ashamed that you represent my state. As an American, I’m embarrassed that you represent my country.

With complete disgust and disdain,
Allen Clifton
Founder, Right Off A Cliff
Co-founder, Forward Progressives

http://www.forwardprogressives.com/dear-ted-c...

He is a bigger loser that GRANDrand. hahaha

RIP TEABAGGER GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
Jay

Springville, TN

#136275 Nov 22, 2013

A new Quinnipiac poll shows President Obama’s 36 percent approval rating in Colorado is hurting Democrats. With disapproval of ObamaCare at 56 percent, Republicans are seeing an opening in the Rockies. Gov. Chris Christie, R-N.J. beats former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton 46 percent-to-38 percent. Rep. Paul Ryan, R-Wis., leads the former first lady 45 percent to 42 percent, Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky., bests Clinton 47 percent to 44 percent and Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, ties at 44 percent

republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#136276 Nov 22, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>where you been Gayto, Anti-homo-sexualization Camp?
He's been knitting socks. hahaha

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#136277 Nov 22, 2013
GOP is literally killing its base

Slashing food stamps will decrease the life expectancy of poor rural whites, many of whom put Republicans in office

The number of Americans who are poor enough to qualify for food stamps has increased by a disturbing 30 million in the last 13 years. In 2000, 17 million Americans were receiving food stamps; in 2013, the number is 47 million. Hoping to stir up racial tensions, far-right AM radio talk show hosts and Fox News wingnuts try to paint food stamp recipients as strictly or mostly people of color. But the facts don’t bear that out.

According to the U.S. Census Bureau, roughly half of food stamp recipients are non-Hispanic whites (in Ohio, it’s around 65%). So when Republicans vote to cut food stamps, many of the people they are hurting are white. OnSeptember 19, Republicans in the House of Representatives voted to slash billions of dollars from the U.S. food stamp program during the worst economic downturn since the Great Depression of the 1930s.

Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich’s description of Obama as the “food stamp president” was obviously designed to inflame racial tensions and paint African Americans as freeloaders, but Gingrich neglected to mention that many of the people he considers freeloaders are actually white. When Republicans and the Tea Party contribute to hunger by attacking food stamps, people of color aren’t the only ones who suffer: Republicans are physically harming their own base.

Slashing food stamp benefits won’t harm the Koch brothers or JPMorgan Chase CEO Jamie Dimon, but it will definitely harm poor whites in a place like McDowell County, West Virginia, which is 94% white (according to the U.S. Census Bureau), rural and has a life expectancy of only 63.9 for males and 72.9 for females (according to a report that the Institute of Health Metrics and Evaluation at the University of Washington released in July 2013).

If life expectancy is any indication, the economic conditions for white males in McDowell County aren’t much better than the economic conditions in Haiti, where, according to the World Health Organization, males have a life expectancy of 62. In contrast to McDowell County, that study showed a life expectancy of 81.4 for males and 85.0 for females in Marin County, California—which is affluent and heavily Democratic.

Owsley County, Kentucky is another example of a place that is predominantly white (97.6%), heavily Republican (Romney won 81% of the vote in Owsley County in 2012) and full of poverty. Bloomberg News has reported that in 2011, 52% of the county’s residents were receiving food stamps—which Rep. Hal Rogers, the Republican who represents Owsley County, voted in favor of slashing. From Kentucky to Mississippi to West Virginia, Republicans who were elected by an abundance of poor whites have voted in favoring of cutting food stamps.

Another way in which Republicans endanger the lives of their rural white male base is by endangering Social Security. President George W. Bush advocated privatizing Social Security and turning it over to Wall Street. It became obvious just how terrible that idea was when Wall Street went into cardiac arrest in September 2008. But instead of backing down from that idea, Republicans have doubled down on it. In 2010, the Club for Growth proclaimed,“Privatize Social Security? Hell, yeah!”

CONtinued:

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#136278 Nov 22, 2013
CONtinued:

In the past, there were many Republicans who saw the value of having a social safety net. Today’s Tea Party Republicans, however, believe in assaulting the poor and the middle class at every turn—and the older whites who vote for them are not exempt. Between butchering the food stamp program, opposing healthcare reform, trying to turn Social Security over to the whims of Wall Street, and going out of their way to eliminate what’s left of the New Deal, modern-day Republicans are no friends of older Americans—including their older white male rural base.

http://www.salon.com/2013/11/22/gop_is_litera...

They are coming for your SS next. Watch for it.

GOP = themselves, BIG CORPS/PHARMA,$$$$$$$$$

DEMS = PEOPLE

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH

stomp away whiny little girls and sissy boys lol

“ Trumpanzees...”

#136279 Nov 22, 2013
Jay wrote:
this is not the United States of Colorado...they're all high
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#136280 Nov 22, 2013
Watch Sen. Warren Explain Why We Should Expand Social Security, Not Cut It

“Their vision is,‘I got mine, you’re on your own.’” That’s what America’s favorite progressive senator and champion for the middle class, Massachusetts’s Elizabeth Warren, thinks about the Republican Party’s long-stated plan to privatize and cut Social Security, America’s most successful anti-poverty program.

In this wonderful segment, she powerfully lays out her plan to actually EXPAND social security, not cut it. As she makes clear, as the middle-class tries to emerge from the financial crisis, this is “last time that we should be talking about cuts to Social Security.”

We have a “retirement crisis” in America, as senior citizens are strapped for cash and retirement savings in this economy that was imploded just a few years ago by the Republican Party and Wall Street.

Please watch the video below and spread Sen. Warren’s important message on social media forums.

http://www.occupydemocrats.com/watch-sen-warr...

Try to deny them healthcare, take food out of their mouths, and now they go for Social Security AGAIN. Lucky for the senior citizens the DEMS will fight for them as always. Way to appeal to the OLD WHITE GOP and fauxbox viewers. hahaha

She would make a great VP for HILLARY and future PRESIDENT. Smart lady.

HILLARY 2016

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#136281 Nov 22, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>this is not the United States of Colorado...they're all high
lmao, good one Calvin. Chemtrail zombie serb might think so. haha

Wait until they see how HIGH his ratings go when the GOP CONS are exposed for all their lies. Just in time for elections. haha

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
ROTFL

Okemos, MI

#136282 Nov 22, 2013
Still waiting demotards, please explain to us just how popular hussein oblamer is, you can start with the dems,

ROTFL,

baaaaaaaaaaaa
ROTFL

Okemos, MI

#136283 Nov 22, 2013
Obama approval rating in Florida matches his all-time worst

Florida voters disapprove 57 – 40 percent of the job President Barack Obama is doing, matching his all-time worst score, a 57 – 39 percent disapproval, in a September 22, 2011, Quinnipiac University poll.

Voters oppose the Affordable Care Act 54 – 39 percent, with partisan numbers that roughly match the president’s approval rating. ACA will make their healthcare worse in the next year, 44 percent of voters say,
ROTFL

Okemos, MI

#136284 Nov 22, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
lmao, good one Calvin. Chemtrail zombie serb might think so. haha
Wait until they see how HIGH his ratings go when the GOP CONS are exposed for all their lies. Just in time for elections. haha
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
Please explain it to us, we can't wait for it!

ROTFL, baaaaaaaaaaaaa
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#136285 Nov 22, 2013
ROTFL wrote:
<quoted text>
Please explain it to us, we can't wait for it!
ROTFL, baaaaaaaaaaaaa
go back to your barn goat/sheep sock. I have been explaining for awhile. Keep up or get out. I don't have to explain shit to you loser lemmings. Sit back and watch, it is coming. You teabagging CONS are being exposed. Keep spinning and stomping those icons and go baaaaaaaaaaaaaa at the attentive repuke pigs here. Your sock has a hole, go fix it loser.

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
OZombies

Antioch, CA

#136286 Nov 22, 2013
http://caveviews.blogs.com/cave_news/2013/11/...

OBAMA: FROM WALKING ON WATER TO DROWNING
The Man Who Used To Walk On Water
Nov. 22, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jm hall has a PUPPET named STEVE ! 32 min bad deal 4
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr nanoanomaly 163,735
Cashiers at shell next to wendys 2 hr LindsayUnionCollege 1
David Chris Mills (Feb '09) 3 hr My child not his 11
Whole merida family in kcdc !!! 4 hr just mee 2
Gonna Have to go to Work! 4 hr herb kent the coo... 8
Sam Sizemore 5 hr Citizen 5
jerry garlands estate (Jun '11) 6 hr Wondering 40
Darren k West Voted Knox co Biggest FOOL ! 7 hr Grammar cop 27

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages