'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
wtf

Horse Cave, KY

#135626 Nov 19, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
Forgot this one.
NRSC Tweets Sexualized Attack Against Alison Lundergan Grimes
The National Republican Senatorial Committee and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell's (R-Ky.) political director tweeted out an article on Tuesday that features the face of Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes photoshopped onto the sexily clad body of "Obama Girl" -- the model who made racy videos about her crush on then-Sen. Barack Obama in 2007.
The blog post claims that Grimes, who is challenging McConnell for his Senate seat in 2014, is the new "Obama Girl" because she attended a fundraiser benefiting the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee. It includes a badly photoshopped image of Grimes' face on the body of the model, who is wearing a tight Obama t-shirt and low-cut jeans.
The NRSC tweeted a link to the post on the blog Bluegrass Bulletin that contained the image, and McConnell's political director, Iris Wilbur, retweeted it.
Reached for comment, a spokesperson for the NRSC agreed the tweet was "extremely offensive" and said the group plans to delete it.
"It was a mistake made by a junior staffer and disciplinary action has been taken," said press secretary Brook Hougesen. "We took corrective action as soon as it was brought to our attention and have taken steps to ensure it will never happen again.”
But this is not the first time the NRSC has made a gender-based attack on Grimes. Earlier this year, the group's communications director, Brad Dayspring, called her an "empty dress" in an interview with The Hill.
“The NRSC should stand for Notoriously Repeating Sexist Comments – they cannot relate or connect with the women of Kentucky or our country," Grimes said in a statement Tuesday. "The incredibly inappropriate comments from Senator McConnell’s team mark a developing pattern and demonstrate just how out of touch McConnell is with the women of Kentucky. As I have said, I am proud to wear a dress, and as Kentucky’s more than two million women know, it is not what is in the dress that matters. It is what is in the head and I will stack my head up against Senator McConnell’s any day.”
EMILY's List, a progressive women's group backing Grimes, said the tweets show that McConnell's campaign is "running scared."
"This attack is just another insulting attempt to marginalize a serious challenger," said Marcy Stech, national press secretary for EMILY's List. "But these cheap shots won’t distract Kentuckians from Mitch McConnell’s record of routinely disregarding the needs of women and families across the state."
UPDATE: 3:15 p.m.-- Following the publication of this story, Bluegrass Bulletin deleted the image from the post. Below is a screengrab taken before it was
A democrat group in KY publicly made racist remarks about McConnell's wife after they illegally bugged a meeting in which McConnell spoke.

You don't have a leg to stand on repugnantCON. I understand why you idiots are feverishly trying to discredit McConnell because you are terrified he will be the Senate majority Leader after the midterm elections. You won't have the luxury of Dirty Harry Reid blocking and delaying and covering for Obama for his last two years in office. Get ready for it! LMMFAO The train wreck O'booboocare forced into law by the dems, of whom many are now running away from lol, is the dems kiss of death in the midterm.

Scrape the bottom of that barrel and lie and cheat and accuse and repeat and pray that the corrupt dems will succeed. Uh, how's that working out for you jackasses? lmao IRS, NSA, Benghazi, F&F, EPA, spying on millions of Americans and foreign leaders scandal, killing an American teenager with an Obama Drone scandal, lies, coverups...on and on and on. Even the die-hard democrats on the Hill are running away from the corrupt dems. They know what's coming. hahahahaha!
OZombies

United States

#135627 Nov 19, 2013
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Did_democrats_suppo...
Q: Did Democrats support slavery?
Answer
YES, very actively before and during civil war.........

It was until John Kennedy and 1960s that Democrats began supporting racial integration and equality.

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

#135628 Nov 19, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
He is a 'down under' member ...
PLUS: he LOVES male members
:)
he's not my prez ...
The REAL Americans do NOT claim him!
he's just a 'Resident' in OUR White House!
Who NEEDS 'evicted'...
)8~D>
needs evicted?

He NEEDS 'blew'...
so blow him
wtf

Horse Cave, KY

#135629 Nov 19, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>33 million uninsured and the number 2 cause of bankruptcies in the US is medical bills. Please explain the Repub healthcare plan to us Dems.
Even the dems admit that with a 100% success rate for O'booboocare there would STILL be 30 million people without medical insurance. I'm sure when the Republicans retain the House and take back the majority in the Senate in November 2014 and rid the citizens of this colossal train wreck called Obamacare...they will step up, stand up and man up and present a healthcare plan that will actually be for the benefit of the citizens. You know, it's really ridiculous for you to attempt to degrade Republicans simply because they didn't force a train wreck law on every man , woman and child in American like Obama and the dems did. Were you try to take the focus off of the dems HUGE failure by blaming Republicans for something they had no part in? Nice try. Well, not really a nice try but I understand it's probably the best you can do.

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#135630 Nov 19, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
A democrat group in KY publicly made racist remarks about McConnell's wife after they illegally bugged a meeting in which McConnell spoke.
You don't have a leg to stand on repugnantCON. I understand why you idiots are feverishly trying to discredit McConnell because you are terrified he will be the Senate majority Leader after the midterm elections. You won't have the luxury of Dirty Harry Reid blocking and delaying and covering for Obama for his last two years in office. Get ready for it! LMMFAO The train wreck O'booboocare forced into law by the dems, of whom many are now running away from lol, is the dems kiss of death in the midterm.
Scrape the bottom of that barrel and lie and cheat and accuse and repeat and pray that the corrupt dems will succeed. Uh, how's that working out for you jackasses? lmao IRS, NSA, Benghazi, F&F, EPA, spying on millions of Americans and foreign leaders scandal, killing an American teenager with an Obama Drone scandal, lies, coverups...on and on and on. Even the die-hard democrats on the Hill are running away from the corrupt dems. They know what's coming. hahahahaha!
This is why I want rid of him....

This info is from an article by Laura Flanders. But I added the links for your convenience.
http://www.counterpunch.org/2004/04/01/first-...
Mitch McConnell's wife is Elaine Chao, she is the daughter of James Chao, the founder of Foremost shipping company. Foremost shipping carries goods between the US and China,the majority of all imports are by sea and Foremost shipping is a multi-billion dollar company.
James Chao has close ties with some of the most powerful people in China, both in business and politics. He went to school and was friends with Jaing Zemin the future leader of the Peoples Republic of China.
http://search.aol.com/aol/search...
James Chao got his start in the shipping business with the Tung family of Shanghai, powerful in both business and politics. Tung Chee Hwa was the first chief executive of Hong Kong after its reunification with mainland China.
http://search.aol.com/aol/search... +
James Chao's wife is from the Hsus family of Hong Kong and are also a powerful family in shipping and politics. but I haven't found any info about them yet.
Here is another link concerning Mitch McConnells finances I found to be very interesting and worth reading. I thought Mitch's wife was a gold digger but it appears he was.
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2010/12/05/9258...

#135631 Nov 19, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Even the dems admit that with a 100% success rate for O'booboocare there would STILL be 30 million people without medical insurance. I'm sure when the Republicans retain the House and take back the majority in the Senate in November 2014 and rid the citizens of this colossal train wreck called Obamacare...they will step up, stand up and man up and present a healthcare plan that will actually be for the benefit of the citizens. You know, it's really ridiculous for you to attempt to degrade Republicans simply because they didn't force a train wreck law on every man , woman and child in American like Obama and the dems did. Were you try to take the focus off of the dems HUGE failure by blaming Republicans for something they had no part in? Nice try. Well, not really a nice try but I understand it's probably the best you can do.
take back the Senate in 2014? lolol
Republicans have sabotaged the Plan from GO, and they are totally to blame for the problems,. It was their intention do derail the roll-out. They did the only thing they're good at, fuck something up. They are to blame for the shutdown and they are to blame for this.
Jay

Paris, TN

#135632 Nov 19, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
He's been accused of being a gay Kenyan Muslim,too, Clown... He's YOUR President, also, GayJay

Listen up, you smart-mouth punk. It's the rich gay community in Chicago who ratted on him when they found his membership in their files. You know, the men's club? They're the ones who told on him and Holder. So....if you have a bone to pick with someone, pick it with them. Call and tell them they are liars. I really don't care what you think, what you want others to believe.

And are you stupid enough to believe I'd post my given name?
LOL!!!

#135633 Nov 19, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen up, you smart-mouth punk. It's the rich gay community in Chicago who ratted on him when they found his membership in their files. You know, the men's club? They're the ones who told on him and Holder. So....if you have a bone to pick with someone, pick it with them. Call and tell them they are liars. I really don't care what you think, what you want others to believe.
And are you stupid enough to believe I'd post my given name?
LOL!!!
you don't have to, I gave you a name...GayJay.
You and your Party should be ashamed...let a black foreigner steal the presidency from 'the best you had to offer'...TWICE!!!
LOLOLOLOLOLOL
T~W~I~C~E!!!!!
wtf

Horse Cave, KY

#135634 Nov 19, 2013
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>This is why I want rid of him....
This info is from an article by Laura Flanders. But I added the links for your convenience.
http://www.counterpunch.org/2004/04/01/first-...
Mitch McConnell's wife is Elaine Chao, she is the daughter of James Chao, the founder of Foremost shipping company. Foremost shipping carries goods between the US and China,the majority of all imports are by sea and Foremost shipping is a multi-billion dollar company.
James Chao has close ties with some of the most powerful people in China, both in business and politics. He went to school and was friends with Jaing Zemin the future leader of the Peoples Republic of China.
http://search.aol.com/aol/search...
James Chao got his start in the shipping business with the Tung family of Shanghai, powerful in both business and politics. Tung Chee Hwa was the first chief executive of Hong Kong after its reunification with mainland China.
http://search.aol.com/aol/search... +
James Chao's wife is from the Hsus family of Hong Kong and are also a powerful family in shipping and politics. but I haven't found any info about them yet.
Here is another link concerning Mitch McConnells finances I found to be very interesting and worth reading. I thought Mitch's wife was a gold digger but it appears he was.
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2010/12/05/9258...
So can we assume that you want rid of Hilary and Rankel and Waters and Pelosi and Reid and many, many others, too? They have all done some grand gold digging at the citizens expense. But only McConnell's ties to his wife's family bothers you in the world we call politics? lol Where did the Lundergrund family get all their personal millions that they have pitched into the pot running against McConnell several times? Alison Grimes is an Obama puppet. It will be a miracle if our country gets back on the right path after the damage Obama and the dems have done to it. If someone offered me a million of Grimes bucks to vote for her...I would not do it. I care too much about my family's future and my country to sell out.

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#135636 Nov 19, 2013
OZombies wrote:
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Did_ democrats_support_slavery
Q: Did Democrats support slavery?
Answer
YES, very actively before and during civil war.........
It was until John Kennedy and 1960s that Democrats began supporting racial integration and equality.
Ok.
So the Democrats and Republicans switched sides on this issue.
What's your point?
OZombies

United States

#135638 Nov 19, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok.
So the Democrats and Republicans switched sides on this issue.
What's your point?
Well...ask others, trying to make Republicans to be against blacks, pro slavery ...blah blah blah blah...
we all know history, and why just asking me...???
What's your point?
OZombies

United States

#135639 Nov 19, 2013
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not sure she speaks English either.
No one is twisting your arm to read my posts .....
Go to hell...English enough for you...limber man?

Flat Lick Ky.

#135640 Nov 19, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
So can we assume that you want rid of Hilary and Rankel and Waters and Pelosi and Reid and many, many others, too? They have all done some grand gold digging at the citizens expense. But only McConnell's ties to his wife's family bothers you in the world we call politics? lol Where did the Lundergrund family get all their personal millions that they have pitched into the pot running against McConnell several times? Alison Grimes is an Obama puppet. It will be a miracle if our country gets back on the right path after the damage Obama and the dems have done to it. If someone offered me a million of Grimes bucks to vote for her...I would not do it. I care too much about my family's future and my country to sell out.
......BIG CONFLICT OF INTEREST......there wouldn't you say Mr. veteran?
OZombies

United States

#135641 Nov 19, 2013
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/11/welch...

WELCH WAS RIGHT-TEAM OBAMA FUDGED UNEMPLOYMENT NUMBERS ONE MONTH
BEFORE ELECTION

(What else is new?)

Flat Lick Ky.

#135642 Nov 19, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
No one is twisting your arm to read my posts .....
Go to hell...English enough for you...limber man?
I would miss your colorful language.

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#135645 Nov 19, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Well...ask others, trying to make Republicans to be against blacks, pro slavery ...blah blah blah blah...
we all know history, and why just asking me...???
What's your point?
My point?
I wasn't trying to make one but ponder this grasshopper, the political parties of today has very little in common with the political parties of 50 years ago, yet alone the time of Lincoln.
When discussing the tactics and issues concerning either party today, history dating back 50 years or more is hardly relevant since both parties have changed their stance on various issues many times since then.

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#135647 Nov 19, 2013
OZombies wrote:
http://www.thegatewaypundit.co m/2013/11/welch-was-right-team -obama-fudged-unemployment-num bers-one-month-before-election /
WELCH WAS RIGHT-TEAM OBAMA FUDGED UNEMPLOYMENT NUMBERS ONE MONTH
BEFORE ELECTION
(What else is new?)
LMAO at a "reliable source"
Until a source is named and his/her story collaborated, this is just another right wing nutter telling bedtime stories.

Flat Lick Ky.

#135650 Nov 19, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Cordwainer Trout
Elizabethtown, KY
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#6 1 hr ago
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/TE7RIK8O312B9A7...
Judged:Brilliant3Agree3Helpful 3
Leftists, atheists and deviants have been invading the churches more in the last couple decades because they've seen and been encouraged by the Communist controlled Democrat Party as they've undermined Christian religion and actually supported the radical Islamists throughout the world. These diabolical forces have attempted to undermine Christian Scripture itself.
Do not lose heart! The Christ of the New and Old Testament has already won against these Satanist animals. We must not be lukewarm. We must put on the armor of the Word of God, continuing in our charity, but calling demons for what they are and exposing them for how they operate.
~~~~~~~~~~
CW should C/R this!
It "explains" things so eloquently ...
<3
Is that guy a curch pastor?
OZombies

United States

#135651 Nov 19, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
My point?
I wasn't trying to make one but ponder this grasshopper, the political parties of today has very little in common with the political parties of 50 years ago, yet alone the time of Lincoln.
When discussing the tactics and issues concerning either party today, history dating back 50 years or more is hardly relevant since both parties have changed their stance on various issues many times since then.
Again, why don't you tell "your" Democrat pals here, why just me?
OZombies

United States

#135654 Nov 19, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Go for it Z!
IF this is the 'real' you ...
and not a copy kitty :D
IF NOT
Still a good post!
;~)
Hey AL...darlin' yes it's me...!!!

I'm immune to liberal attacks...!!!

:-)!!!
<3 !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 6 min Hmmmmmmm 5,452
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 43 min put that spoon 81,642
bad renters HELP 55 min deadbeats 1
tiffany jackson 59 min yolanda 8
The parent who flipped off and threatened every... 1 hr 26 hwy 6
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 1 hr Bill 26,280
knox board of ed raising taxes 1 hr Yep 100
kC principal injured 2 hr Sarah J 7
Knox parent goes off at Bell and Knox football ... 2 hr Weirdos 9
Knox parent out of control goes after student a... 20 hr fan 15