'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#135640 Nov 19, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
So can we assume that you want rid of Hilary and Rankel and Waters and Pelosi and Reid and many, many others, too? They have all done some grand gold digging at the citizens expense. But only McConnell's ties to his wife's family bothers you in the world we call politics? lol Where did the Lundergrund family get all their personal millions that they have pitched into the pot running against McConnell several times? Alison Grimes is an Obama puppet. It will be a miracle if our country gets back on the right path after the damage Obama and the dems have done to it. If someone offered me a million of Grimes bucks to vote for her...I would not do it. I care too much about my family's future and my country to sell out.
......BIG CONFLICT OF INTEREST......there wouldn't you say Mr. veteran?
OZombies

United States

#135641 Nov 19, 2013
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/11/welch...

WELCH WAS RIGHT-TEAM OBAMA FUDGED UNEMPLOYMENT NUMBERS ONE MONTH
BEFORE ELECTION

(What else is new?)

Flat Lick Ky.

#135642 Nov 19, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
No one is twisting your arm to read my posts .....
Go to hell...English enough for you...limber man?
I would miss your colorful language.

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#135645 Nov 19, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Well...ask others, trying to make Republicans to be against blacks, pro slavery ...blah blah blah blah...
we all know history, and why just asking me...???
What's your point?
My point?
I wasn't trying to make one but ponder this grasshopper, the political parties of today has very little in common with the political parties of 50 years ago, yet alone the time of Lincoln.
When discussing the tactics and issues concerning either party today, history dating back 50 years or more is hardly relevant since both parties have changed their stance on various issues many times since then.

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#135647 Nov 19, 2013
OZombies wrote:
http://www.thegatewaypundit.co m/2013/11/welch-was-right-team -obama-fudged-unemployment-num bers-one-month-before-election /
WELCH WAS RIGHT-TEAM OBAMA FUDGED UNEMPLOYMENT NUMBERS ONE MONTH
BEFORE ELECTION
(What else is new?)
LMAO at a "reliable source"
Until a source is named and his/her story collaborated, this is just another right wing nutter telling bedtime stories.

Flat Lick Ky.

#135650 Nov 19, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Cordwainer Trout
Elizabethtown, KY
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#6 1 hr ago
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/TE7RIK8O312B9A7...
Judged:Brilliant3Agree3Helpful 3
Leftists, atheists and deviants have been invading the churches more in the last couple decades because they've seen and been encouraged by the Communist controlled Democrat Party as they've undermined Christian religion and actually supported the radical Islamists throughout the world. These diabolical forces have attempted to undermine Christian Scripture itself.
Do not lose heart! The Christ of the New and Old Testament has already won against these Satanist animals. We must not be lukewarm. We must put on the armor of the Word of God, continuing in our charity, but calling demons for what they are and exposing them for how they operate.
~~~~~~~~~~
CW should C/R this!
It "explains" things so eloquently ...
<3
Is that guy a curch pastor?
OZombies

United States

#135651 Nov 19, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
My point?
I wasn't trying to make one but ponder this grasshopper, the political parties of today has very little in common with the political parties of 50 years ago, yet alone the time of Lincoln.
When discussing the tactics and issues concerning either party today, history dating back 50 years or more is hardly relevant since both parties have changed their stance on various issues many times since then.
Again, why don't you tell "your" Democrat pals here, why just me?
OZombies

United States

#135654 Nov 19, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Go for it Z!
IF this is the 'real' you ...
and not a copy kitty :D
IF NOT
Still a good post!
;~)
Hey AL...darlin' yes it's me...!!!

I'm immune to liberal attacks...!!!

:-)!!!
<3 !!

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#135655 Nov 19, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, why don't you tell "your" Democrat pals here, why just me?
Because I replied to your post?
I assume that since everyone reads the posts, I am telling everybody.
OZombies

United States

#135657 Nov 19, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO at a "reliable source"
Until a source is named and his/her story collaborated, this is just another right wing nutter telling bedtime stories.
Really ...some of us knew that right away since they didn't have all the numbers on time.

We don't believe this administration and this president ...
one lie after another ...
one scandal after another ...
FRAUD...FRAUD...and more FRAUD...!!!!!
I don't know anything president ...!!!!!!!

Flat Lick Ky.

#135659 Nov 19, 2013
American Lady wrote:
GENERAL: LET'S MAKE OBAMA RESIGN
Cites Nixon resignation, urges citizens 'to save republic' from Washington leadership
WASHINGTON – A retired Army general is calling for the “forced resignations” of President Obama, other administration officials and the leadership of Congress for the direction they’re taking the nation, his list of grievances including the systematic political purge of hundreds of senior military officers in the U.S. military.
Retired Maj. Gen. Paul E. Vallely told WND he is calling for nationwide rallies and protests to demand the resignations and added that a peaceful “civil uprising is still not out of question.”
In his capacity as chairman of the organization Stand Up America, Vallely issued what he termed a “National Call to Action” to force the resignations of Obama, Vice President Joe Biden, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, D-Nev., Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., House Speaker John Boehner, R-Ohio, and House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif.
Vallely, formerly the deputy commanding general of Pacific Command, said the current crop of leaders must be forced to resign by the “demand resignation” process, which he explained requires massive grass-roots protests and social networking. As an example, he cited the public and media pressure that led to the resignation of President Richard Nixon.
Impeachment, Vallely said, is not a viable option because of “partisan politics.”
“Our federal government continues down the path of destroying America,” he said.“Americans must now stand up and put America back on the right track.”
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/11/general-lets-make-...
hahahahahahaha now that's funny! what channel will this be on, I sure don't want to miss it!!!!!
OZombies

United States

#135660 Nov 19, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Because I replied to your post?
I assume that since everyone reads the posts, I am telling everybody.
Difference is ...you 'replied' to me directly, but NOT to Democrat posters...don't 'act' dumb...ok?

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#135661 Nov 19, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Really ...some of us knew that right away since they didn't have all the numbers on time.
We don't believe this administration and this president ...
one lie after another ...
one scandal after another ...
FRAUD...FRAUD...and more FRAUD...!!!!!
I don't know anything president ...!!!!!!!
No.
You don't know. Without proof you cannot know.
You may suspect, but you don't know.
The problem with you is that you will accept any story that validates your view without any proof whatsoever. Your original post, case in point.
So believe what you wish, but if you want anyone else to believe you, find credible sources for your accusations.
OZombies

United States

#135663 Nov 19, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
IF it's the REAL you ... I know!
You're an ARIES and don't take ANY bull :D
I've 'missed' you :)
Glad to see you back!
<3
There ARE so many 'copy kitty's' on here anymore ...
Thank you dear AL...!!!
Busy this days, cleaning, decorating for the holidays, Christmas shopping ...etc...!!!

Aries people loves good fight...!!!

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#135664 Nov 19, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Difference is ...you 'replied' to me directly, but NOT to Democrat posters...don't 'act' dumb...ok?
"Difference is ...you 'replied' to me directly"
Because it was you who posted the parties positions in the times of Kennedy and Lincoln like it was relevant to their positions today.
I can't reply to a post that wasn't made. DUH
Had a Democrat said the same,(and had I read it) I would have posted the same reply.
OZombies

Dublin, CA

#135665 Nov 19, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
You don't know. Without proof you cannot know.
You may suspect, but you don't know.
The problem with you is that you will accept any story that validates your view without any proof whatsoever. Your original post, case in point.
So believe what you wish, but if you want anyone else to believe you, find credible sources for your accusations.
...and you don't believe even when this president apologies to the American people ...the most transparent administration in U.S. history ...
haha ...you're funny...NOT...!!!

"Love never have to say I'm sorry"...!!!

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#135666 Nov 19, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
IF it's the REAL you ... I know!
You're an ARIES and don't take ANY bull :D
I've 'missed' you :)
Glad to see you back!
<3
There ARE so many 'copy kitty's' on here anymore ...
"You're an ARIES and don't take ANY bull :D"
Careful AL your intellect is showing.
Hmmm A Christian who believes in astrology.
Nasty little sinner you are.
http://www.godandscience.org/doctrine/astrolo...
OZombies

United States

#135667 Nov 19, 2013
Oprah said the people are 'attacking' this president because of his color ...???
(not exact words)

Btw...who made Oprah...rich bitch famous and a billionaire ...double standard ...hypocrite ...who use to be dirt poor...!!!!!

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#135669 Nov 19, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
...and you don't believe even when this president apologies to the American people ...the most transparent administration in U.S. history ...
haha ...you're funny...NOT...!!!
"Love never have to say I'm sorry"...!!!
Name a President who hasn't lied, overstated/understated his position, couldn't keep a promise?
Name just one.
OZombies

United States

#135670 Nov 19, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
"Difference is ...you 'replied' to me directly"
Because it was you who posted the parties positions in the times of Kennedy and Lincoln like it was relevant to their positions today.
I can't reply to a post that wasn't made. DUH
Had a Democrat said the same,(and had I read it) I would have posted the same reply.
You didn't reply to Democrat poster, saying, there is no KKK without GOP...something like that..........
enough ...!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Free Goat 15 min hardon 7
Has Rabbit and Jm fell out ? 22 min wondering 4
s.e.k.r.i. 25 min worked there 6
Allen Messer Dying of Lung Cancer? 44 min LOL 7
who will you vote for as jailer 47 min Really 54
Mayor candidate Gary Williams Trash Talking oth... 2 hr Bad choice 36
We need Mike Warren 2 hr voter 24
who got arrested at bville walmart? Tue Ky Resident 4
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match