'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 264964 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#136223 Nov 22, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>and what the hell is that smell?
(grin)
Probably that chemtrail zombie serb and her "leaking" bertha butt she was talking about. hahaha You know those loons are full of shit. lol

Hope you had a great week at school Calvin. Enjoy your weekend and keep up the great posts. Looks like the )8~D> batshit crazy loon skip her nap and went straight for the second bottle of Jose'. haha That dipshit is one buckle short of a straight jacket. haha

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#136224 Nov 22, 2013
Fla. poll: Hillary Clinton beats Jeb Bush, Marco Rubio

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton would top former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush and Florida Sen. Marco Rubio in their home state in 2016, a new poll finds.

Clinton holds a narrow lead over Bush, 47 percent to 45 percent, and leads Rubio 50 percent to 43 percent, according to a Quinnipiac poll released Friday.

The former first lady also tops the other possible Republican candidates in the poll. She leads New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie by 4 points, Wisconsin Rep. Paul Ryan by 8 points, Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul by 10 points and Texas Sen. Ted Cruz by 16 points.

The Clinton vs. Bush match-up appears the most likely: Bush topped the Republican field in a hypothetical primary. The former Florida governor nabbed the support of 22 percent of Florida Republicans polled, while Rubio was in second place, at 18 percent. Christie got 14 percent and Cruz got 12 percent.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/11/hillary...

WATCH FOR HER...she is coming....

FIRST AMERICAN WOMAN PRESIDENT

HILLARY 2016

RIP TEABAGGER GOP

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#136225 Nov 22, 2013
False Fox News Story About ‘Banned’ Pledge Of Allegiance Results In Death Threats (VIDEOS)

Sioux Falls stopped requiring high school students to recite the Pledge in the 1970&#8242;s. The school board’s recent vote expanded mandatory saying of the Pledge of Allegiance up to the middle school level, but they reaffirmed the current policy at the high school level. Board members explained that high school teachers were free to lead their classes in the Pledge, but that they didn’t want to add another requirement for high school classrooms. KELO, the Sioux Falls CBS affiliate, reported that the school board voted to end mandatory reciting of the Pledge at high schools. Fox News picked up on the story, which was discussed by Megyn Kelly on her show, The Kelly File.

Here’s the Fox News video:

Sloppy reporting creates a potentially dangerous situation.

So far this story sounds like business as usual at Fox News – whipping up their low-information viewers into a frenzy over an issue that is really not an issue. However, this one turned serious, as reported by Sioux Falls ABC-TV affiliate KSFY. School board member Kent Alberty told the station that board members had received hate mail and death threats, mostly from outside the area. Alberty says that one such threat called for all of the school board members to be lined up and shot.

Alberty says that the reporter who covered the story for the local station “…wasn’t at the School Board meeting, didn’t interview any members of the School Board, didn’t interview the person who spoke to the School Board…” Rather, the story was taken from a headline claiming that the board voted to drop the Pledge at the high school level. This was totally false. Fox News and Megyn Kelly picked up the story from there, and ran with it to a national audience.

KSFY asked Alberty if he wanted an apology from Kelly, Fox News, or the local tv station. He responded:

When something is misreported, misrepresented, an incendiary headline that really doesn’t base anything on facts of the story, I would think that would be appropriate. But I’m certainly not expecting it anytime.

It is well known that Fox News engages in sloppy reporting that can barely be called “journalism.” Sadly, what the honchos at Fox News ignore is that in far too many instances they are whipping up a frightened, largely uninformed audience that already believes that the country they grew up in is being changed for the worse. In this case, a portion of this audience has resorted to terrorist threats against five people who are doing one of the most important, yet largely thankless jobs in the country.

Here’s the real story, courtesy of KSFY:
http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/11/22/fox-n...

FAKE NEWS at it again. Could cost people their lives with the lies they tell. Typical teabagging CON run fauxbox.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
American Lady

Danville, KY

#136226 Nov 22, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>and what the hell is that smell?
(grin)
ya 'breath'
BLOWING
back in ya face

:D
American Lady

Danville, KY

#136227 Nov 22, 2013
Go "into the Wind"
and that won't happen

*wink**wink*

~-~
Angel

Hopkinsville, KY

#136228 Nov 22, 2013
Thanks American Lady---I'm just an old American who remembers the bygone days of basic respect. I don't agree with everything that happened through the years, but I never dreamed that our country would be where it is today, and I truly believe that it has a lot to do with our present administration. Obama's message rings true to 95% 0f the black population, so young black people feel empowered to do whatever they want to without fear of being held accountable. I worked with many young white people who idolize him too. I could never get the point across that he is taking our nation down. They just liked his message of taking from hard working successful people and giving it to others who did not want to work hard enough to have a better life. So sad.
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#136229 Nov 22, 2013
Rush Limbaugh uses rape analogy on filibuster

Rush Limbaugh on Friday used a rape analogy as he told listeners about the Senate’s historic filibuster rule change, touching off an immediate and intense backlash to comments that were called “offensive” and “despicable.”

Limbaugh began his comparison by saying that “the simple fact is when the majority in any group of people, when the majority can change the rules at any time, then there aren’t any rules.” To explain his point about the nuclear option, Limbaugh then launched into a lengthy rape story.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/11/rush-li...

Ignorant pill head. Him and quitter palin are perfect teabagger CONS spokesmen. hahaha Lunatics

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#136231 Nov 22, 2013
3 Reasons Obamacare is Working in 4 Minutes (Video)

With all of the right’s sensationalism and hysteria surrounding the faulty rollout of HealthCare.gov , it’s no surprise that many Americans have the misconception that Obamacare “isn’t working.” The truth is, putting the drama of the glitchy website aside, the main mechanisms of Obamacare are already working, and working wonderfully!

In this short but powerful segment, MSNBC’s Ari Melber breaks down 3 reasons why the historic health reform is bound to succeed as soon as the federal website’s glitches are fixed.

While I don’t want to spoil the video, I do want to point out that it ends with this important quote,“500,000 Americans now have health care, and millions more are eligible for funding to get covered. That was always this policy’s objective.

Regardless of whether commentators understand it, politicians distort it, or critics root for its failure, our health care system has been a mess for generations, and that needed to change. And that’s what this law aims to do. Hoping it will fail is not a policy and it’s not responsible.

Republican politicians need to hear that, and understand that it’s past time to root for its success!”

He couldn’t be more right. As Americans, we are all on the same team and it’s about time that Republicans in Washington start acting like it.

Instead of taking us back to the days were over 35 million previously uninsured Americans were risking their health and/or going bankrupt because of a medical emergency, they should be looking forward and working with Pres. Obama and the Democratic Party in order to ensure the successful implementation of Obamacare, the law of the land.
Please watch the video below and share this and other related articles on social media forums so that everyone will know the truth about Obamacare, not conservative lies and distortions.

http://www.occupydemocrats.com/3-reasons-obam...

Whoops! Obamacare turns out to be great deal personally for Boehner

The ACA is actually a great deal for a 64-year-old smoker with a high-stress job. Any idea who I'm talking about?

As a 64-year-old heavy smoker, it’s a marvel Boehner will be able to purchase individual market coverage at all. I wonder what crazy law guarantees that he can?

Because he’s shopping on the D.C. exchange, and not in Ohio under Healthcare.gov , I am assuming that his wife, Debbie Boehner, a real estate agent in suburban Cincinnati, has her own coverage, and so he’s not purchasing a spousal plan.

It turns out, Boehner, who as speaker makes $223,500 a year, has a lot of affordable options to choose from.

http://www.salon.com/2013/11/22/whoops_obamac...

HAHAHA...PRICELESS

It will succeed just in time for 2014 elections ... bye, bye lying teabagger CONS

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#136232 Nov 22, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
The filibuster is not in the constitution.
The Millennials have been Betrayed. Obama, Reid, and ObamaCARE have issue a check that the failed economy will not cover.

“ Trumpanzees...”

Since: Apr 13

..a basket of deplorables

#136233 Nov 22, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
ya 'breath'
BLOWING
back in ya face
:D
' no, sorry I don't eat fried pig pimples
American Lady

Danville, KY

#136234 Nov 22, 2013
Angel wrote:
Thanks American Lady---I'm just an old American who remembers the bygone days of basic respect. I don't agree with everything that happened through the years, but I never dreamed that our country would be where it is today, and I truly believe that it has a lot to do with our present administration. Obama's message rings true to 95% 0f the black population, so young black people feel empowered to do whatever they want to without fear of being held accountable. I worked with many young white people who idolize him too. I could never get the point across that he is taking our nation down. They just liked his message of taking from hard working successful people and giving it to others who did not want to work hard enough to have a better life. So sad.
Thank you again :)
Yes, I remember those days ...
And they are not too far back ...
I started 'noticing' it in the 80's
THEN
slowly worsened ...

Now it's
ROLLING
downhill ...

Like a 'snowball out of ****'
[I believe you know what the stars spell]

SAD it is!

You 'Hang in there' <3

I'm kinda relieved my 'parents' aren't still here to see this.
They would have 'died of heartbreak'... had they been ...):

“ Trumpanzees...”

Since: Apr 13

..a basket of deplorables

#136235 Nov 22, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you again :)
Yes, I remember those days ...
And they are not too far back ...
I started 'noticing' it in the 80's
THEN
slowly worsened ...
Now it's
ROLLING
downhill ...
Like a 'snowball out of ****'
[I believe you know what the stars spell]
SAD it is!
You 'Hang in there' <3
I'm kinda relieved my 'parents' aren't still here to see this.
They would have 'died of heartbreak'... had they been ...):
so, if your parents were alive, they would be dead? Genius.

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#136236 Nov 22, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
With all of the right’s sensationalism and hysteria surrounding the faulty rollout of HealthCare.gov , it’s no surprise that many Americans have the misconception that Obamacare “isn’t working.” The truth is, putting the drama of the glitchy website aside, the main mechanisms of Obamacare are already working, and working wonderfully!
In this short but powerful segment, MSNBC’s Ari Melber breaks down 3 reasons why the historic health reform is bound to succeed as soon as the federal website’s glitches are fixed.
While I don’t want to spoil the video, I do want to point out that it ends with this important quote,“500,000 Americans now have health care, and millions more are eligible for funding to get covered. That was always this policy’s objective.
Regardless of whether commentators understand it, politicians distort it, or critics root for its failure, our health care system has been a mess for generations, and that needed to change. And that’s what this law aims to do. Hoping it will fail is not a policy and it’s not responsible.
Republican politicians need to hear that, and understand that it’s past time to root for its success!”
He couldn’t be more right. As Americans, we are all on the same team and it’s about time that Republicans in Washington start acting like it.
Instead of taking us back to the days were over 35 million previously uninsured Americans were risking their health and/or going bankrupt because of a medical emergency, they should be looking forward and working with Pres. Obama and the Democratic Party in order to ensure the successful implementation of Obamacare, the law of the land.
Please watch the video below and share this and other related articles on social media forums so that everyone will know the truth about Obamacare, not conservative lies and distortions.
The ACA is actually a great deal for a 64-year-old smoker with a high-stress job. Any idea who I'm talking about?
As a 64-year-old heavy smoker, it’s a marvel Boehner will be able to purchase individual market coverage at all. I wonder what crazy law guarantees that he can?
Because he’s shopping on the D.C. exchange, and not in Ohio under Healthcare.gov , I am assuming that his wife, Debbie Boehner, a real estate agent in suburban Cincinnati, has her own coverage, and so he’s not purchasing a spousal plan.
It turns out, Boehner, who as speaker makes $223,500 a year, has a lot of affordable options to choose from.
HAHAHA...PRICELESS
It will succeed just in time for 2014 elections ... bye, bye lying teabagger CONS
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
They should have mentioned all the alcohol Boehner drinks, it cant be good for his liver.

Since: Dec 11

#136237 Nov 22, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither is "separation of church and state...so?...
ROTFL

Okemos, MI

#136238 Nov 22, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither are democrats, that is why they don't care for it, our country is founded as a republic and a 'republican' form of government, you libotard traitors don't care about our country or anything else other than what you can get free,
ROTFL

Okemos, MI

#136239 Nov 22, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
HAHAHA...PRICELESS
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
This is PRICELESS! And is what we've been saying all along, you are desperate to try to bolster your traitor-in-chiefs position anyway you can, and your post shows complete desperation to do so,

ROTFL, what a libtard, LOL, baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#136240 Nov 22, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither is "separation of church and state...so?...
I never said it was.
What's your point? Did you even look at what I was replying to?
ROTFL

Okemos, MI

#136241 Nov 22, 2013
Man are you libtards grabbing straws tonight! ROTFL at you sheepletards,

Hey, libtards, hows the hussein oblamer train working out for you? LOL! Can't wait to see his poll numbers next week!

Bush = Highest approval rating of any president in U.S. History!
ROTFL

Okemos, MI

#136242 Nov 22, 2013
RayOne wrote:
<quoted text>There are a lot of Constitution haters here.
yes, and here is their website.

www.democrats.org

Even the demotard website is asking "Are You Still In", ROTFL, this just can't get any better! Or maybe it can! LOLOL,
ROTFL

Okemos, MI

#136243 Nov 22, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
"notice the magic"
http://youtu.be/W-vdPkESLZs
PEACE
tofy
Hey look! The pot smokin sodotard is back!

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 17 min Strel 163,203
What happened to Connie davenport? 2 hr Concerned 1
Cumberland Falls 3 hr Quantummist 8
Sav a lot 5 hr Judy 13
Who's tractor Sherman Lawson Steal ??? 5 hr Aum 22
Missing? 6 hr Missing 1
Blue Huron Mine Trestle by Q 7 hr Quantummist 1
KEA in Knox is not a Goodin 7 hr voters are not dumb 11
I would like to know if any Knox county teacher... 16 hr Huh 59

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages