'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 259107 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

OZombies

United States

#135905 Nov 20, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to mention....channel 4 news reported last night that Heinz is closing down three of it's factories laying off 1530 employees. So much for jobs!
Is that by any chance Teresa [Heinz]...family business? John Kerry's wife?
OZombies

United States

#135906 Nov 20, 2013
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't think you would watch it as it happened, It wont look the same without Fox News spin/lie will it?
FOX news didn't say..."WHAT DIFFERENCE AT THIS POINT DOES IT MAKE"...Hillary did ...as I said she was next to Obama when they pretended it was YouTube video...it was Obama's voice ...look up...
How sad...you're naive or no common sense ...!!!
OZombies

San Diego, CA

#135907 Nov 20, 2013
Amerikkkan Lady wrote:
ThE MODs Are Out To Get ME!!!
CUz I SpEak ThE GospeL !!!
I
WILL
NOT
BE SIlENcEd!!!!
You speak nothing you dumb democRAT. You can't be American Lady...never, ever, ever ...she has class, she has style...something you know nothing about...
That's all right...you can only imitate...
You can't be silenced ??? God did that when you were born...!!!

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#135908 Nov 20, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
FOX news didn't say..."WHAT DIFFERENCE AT THIS POINT DOES IT MAKE"...Hillary did ...as I said she was next to Obama when they pretended it was YouTube video...it was Obama's voice ...look up...
How sad...you're naive or no common sense ...!!!
I'm far from naïve, only facts impress me and you wont see that on Fox News.
Amerikkkan Lady

Absecon, NJ

#135909 Nov 20, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
You speak nothing you dumb democRAT. You can't be American Lady...never, ever, ever ...she has class, she has style...something you know nothing about...
That's all right...you can only imitate...
You can't be silenced ??? God did that when you were born...!!!
DiD YoUr PaReNTs HavE ANy ChIlDrEN ThaT LivED?
OZombies

San Diego, CA

#135910 Nov 20, 2013
http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/09/20...

US SPENDS $70,000.00 ON PAKISTAN AD DENOUNCING ANTI-MUSLIM FILM

You can't blame this one on FOX, Bush, Reagan, Republicans ...this is pure evil, Democrat, Obama Administration ...lie, deception, disgrace ...!!!
Amerikkkan Lady

Absecon, NJ

#135912 Nov 20, 2013
"Republicans are good for one thing: getting elected every 30 or 40 years so
people can be reminded how terrible they are." - Bob Shrum
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#135913 Nov 20, 2013
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>If you're going to debate someone you need to have the facts. watch these video's.
Senate Hearing on Benghazi, Hillary Clinton Testifying.
http://c-spanvideo.org/program/Consulate
House Hearing on Benghazi, Hillary Clinton Testifying.
http://c-spanvideo.org/program/Consulate
And what facts were missing? I can't stomach watching Hitlary lie and coverup so your propaganda videos are wasted on me. I sat thru her "what difference does it make" crap the first time. I won't watch again until she is confronted when all her lies and her part of the coverup catches up with her.

Again, what facts were missing? Don't let videos do your talking for you. You saw where that got Obama and Hilary. lol Learn from their mistakes don't repeat them.
OZombies

San Diego, CA

#135914 Nov 20, 2013
Amerikkkan Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
DiD YoUr PaReNTs HavE ANy ChIlDrEN ThaT LivED?
Only brain dead Obama ZOMBIE will ask stupid question like that...!!!!!
Jay

Springville, TN

#135915 Nov 20, 2013
Amerikkkan Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
LiEr!!! YoU TeaBaGGerS Are tHe OnEs Circling tHE Drain!!!
HaTeFuLL RacIsT!!!
KiSS
M
Y
G
O
T
o
H
E
L
l
!!
!

You're an idiot. Waste of my time. Trying to mimic AL doesn't work, but you're too stupid to see that.

By the way, if you're going to call someone a "lier" learn to spell it right!

Now crawl back under your rock....I'm out of here!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#135916 Nov 20, 2013
Amerikkkan Lady wrote:
ThE MODs Are Out To Get ME!!!
CUz I SpEak ThE GospeL !!!
I
WILL
NOT
BE SIlENcEd!!!!
I see our lil copy kitty is back ...
Answer me this question ...
Since 'you' THINK you are so SMART!

IF the MEcare website cost over 400 Million to set up...

WHY didn't 0 just give ONE Million to EVERY American ...
THEN ... WE ALL could afford our own insurance :)
CUZ
There's only a little over 300 million A~M~E~R~I~C~A~N~S ...!!!

Simple ... Really

)8~D>
Amerikkkan Lady

Los Angeles, CA

#135917 Nov 20, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Only brain dead Obama ZOMBIE will ask stupid question like that...!!!!!
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an idiot. Waste of my time. Trying to mimic AL doesn't work, but you're too stupid to see that.
By the way, if you're going to call someone a "lier" learn to spell it right!
Now crawl back under your rock....I'm out of here!
"lier"Z!!!

Flat Lick Ky.

#135918 Nov 20, 2013
OZombies wrote:
http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_ news/2012/09/20/13992235-us-sp ends-70000-on-pakistan-ad-deno uncing-anti-muslim-film
US SPENDS $70,000.00 ON PAKISTAN AD DENOUNCING ANTI-MUSLIM FILM
You can't blame this one on FOX, Bush, Reagan, Republicans ...this is pure evil, Democrat, Obama Administration ...lie, deception, disgrace ...!!!
Wheres the lie? Its an ad denouncing the film that does exist. They want to make sure the Muslim world knows the film is not sponsored by the US. Oh, I found the lie and its the way you're trying to use this article.
Amerikkkan Lady

Los Angeles, CA

#135919 Nov 20, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I see our lil copy kitty is back ...
Answer me this question ...
Since 'you' THINK you are so SMART!
IF the MEcare website cost over 400 Million to set up...
WHY didn't 0 just give ONE Million to EVERY American ...
THEN ... WE ALL could afford our own insurance :)
CUZ
There's only a little over 300 million A~M~E~R~I~C~A~N~S ...!!!
Simple ... Really
)8~D>
One Un-NeeDed Corporate WeLLFarE CheCK WoUlD FEeD EveRy ChIlD iN AmerIcA FoR A YeAR!!!
R
I
D
D
l
E

M
E

ThAt!!!

wtf

Glasgow, KY

#135920 Nov 20, 2013
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>I'm far from naïve, only facts impress me and you wont see that on Fox News.
Seems to me that Fox News and the Republicans have pretty much been in line with the facts for some time now concerning Obama and Pelosi and O'booboocare and all the many other scandals of the Obama Administration that "knows nothing about anything" Didn't Fox News and the Republicans tell you idiots from the get-go that the youtube video had nothing to do with the terrorist murders in Benghazi? Check. They TOLD YOU SO! Didn't Fox News and the Republicans tell you that O'booboocare would not work and millions would lose their insurance and doctors that Obama continually swore they would not lose? Check. They TOLD YOU SO! Didn't Fox News and the Republicans tell you that Nutsy Pelosi's and Dirty Harry Reid's dollar amounts submitted to the CBO for O'booboocare were way off the mark? Check. They TOLD YOU SO! The CBO now says that O'booboocare, will cost Americans TRIPLE of what the dems claimed. Fox News and the Republicans have predicted that millions and millions more Americans will lose their group insurance plans and doctors next fall when the delayed corporate mandate goes into effect. Wanna bet that they are right on that, also? Seems quite a few democrats up for re-election are agreeing with Fox News and the Republicans. I guess when you're right you're right, huh? lol

On and on and on. Are you pretending to be delusional again? lol

Flat Lick Ky.

#135921 Nov 20, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
And what facts were missing? I can't stomach watching Hitlary lie and coverup so your propaganda videos are wasted on me. I sat thru her "what difference does it make" crap the first time. I won't watch again until she is confronted when all her lies and her part of the coverup catches up with her.
Again, what facts were missing? Don't let videos do your talking for you. You saw where that got Obama and Hilary. lol Learn from their mistakes don't repeat them.
Thank you, I'm glad you agree those video's show the facts the only thing missing was your perception and that is your claim Hillary Clinton lied under oath. Now prove it and make your case.....Then we can say your perception of those videos are facts.....
American Lady

Danville, KY

#135922 Nov 20, 2013
We, the taxpayers, seem to have forked up more than $500 million of the federal purse to build the digital equivalent of a rock.

Read more: http://www.digitaltrends.com/opinion/obamacar...
Follow us:@digitaltrends on Twitter | digitaltrendsftw on Facebook

:)
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#135923 Nov 20, 2013
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>Wheres the lie? Its an ad denouncing the film that does exist. They want to make sure the Muslim world knows the film is not sponsored by the US. Oh, I found the lie and its the way you're trying to use this article.
Yep, an ad that denounced a film...a film that nobody even knew about until Obama and Hilary brought global attention to it. They denounced the youtube video by announcing it to the world? Sounds about right coming from the dynamic duo of dumb and dumber. lol
American Lady

Danville, KY

#135924 Nov 20, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems to me that Fox News and the Republicans have pretty much been in line with the facts for some time now concerning Obama and Pelosi and O'booboocare and all the many other scandals of the Obama Administration that "knows nothing about anything" Didn't Fox News and the Republicans tell you idiots from the get-go that the youtube video had nothing to do with the terrorist murders in Benghazi? Check. They TOLD YOU SO! Didn't Fox News and the Republicans tell you that O'booboocare would not work and millions would lose their insurance and doctors that Obama continually swore they would not lose? Check. They TOLD YOU SO! Didn't Fox News and the Republicans tell you that Nutsy Pelosi's and Dirty Harry Reid's dollar amounts submitted to the CBO for O'booboocare were way off the mark? Check. They TOLD YOU SO! The CBO now says that O'booboocare, will cost Americans TRIPLE of what the dems claimed. Fox News and the Republicans have predicted that millions and millions more Americans will lose their group insurance plans and doctors next fall when the delayed corporate mandate goes into effect. Wanna bet that they are right on that, also? Seems quite a few democrats up for re-election are agreeing with Fox News and the Republicans. I guess when you're right you're right, huh? lol
On and on and on. Are you pretending to be delusional again? lol
Way to GOooooo Glasgow!
YepperZ :D

Seems our 'predictions' ARE coming TRUE!
Amerikkkan Lady

Los Angeles, CA

#135925 Nov 20, 2013
Help control the CRAZY population!
Spay or neuter Your republikkkan!!!

)8~D>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jr. miller (Dec '08) 16 min FL Boy 8
Garbage on stinking creek roadsides ! 22 min Big bear 13
Let's Play Word Association (Nov '08) 22 min Princess Hey 3,966
Amber brock 42 min fooling you 8
Boob jobs & Lapband 45 min guy 13
Hey Ladies! 1 hr Mankind 22
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Calhoun 159,596
Coach dinky out?? 2 hr Glen 11

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages