'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story

“Equal Opportunity”

Since: Apr 13

Blasphemer

#135389 Nov 18, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
You said you didn't mention it? You mentioned it. Now lie again, flabby. That should take the focus off of your stupidity. lol You would think, huh?
I hope you get some 'satisfaction' by being 'pounded' by me, I would hate to think you cut yourself in the dark, especially now that you're a lady

C sings:
"Take the ribbon from your hair..."

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#135390 Nov 18, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, but if a person is exercising his or her legal right under the law, the 'right' shouldn't need to be defended.
True, but sadly theres a lot of misguided people.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Equal Opportunity”

Since: Apr 13

Blasphemer

#135391 Nov 18, 2013
I'm taking the she-males advice and going to bed...thanks Mama
dream of anacondas...that ain't gallons of venom

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#135392 Nov 18, 2013
James Daniel wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a 69 years old Vietnam Vet and I belong to the Tea Party. I'v never seen any thing you would call radical happen, ever. So would you tell me, young man or woman,what radical acts of violence have they committed? If that be true, will you give some examples of this radical crowd's violent acts. Can anyone else?
Or are you just regurgitating what you've been told to think?
Have you forgotten the firearms brandished at TP rallies? I would think that if you're really a Nam vet you'd especially remember that members of Congress were spat upon and threatened by Teahadists (thank you, Injudgement, for that awesome term!) The woman who was choked and had her head stomped by Rand Paul supporters?

Oh, yeah, and then there's the $24 billion dollar hit the American economy just took because of your fellow wingnuts.

Those are just a fraction of the incidents perpetrated by TP vermin. If you've "never seen any thing you would call radical happen, ever" then you're not terribly observant. Or perhaps your regressive overlords told you not to look.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Want

Greenville, KY

#135393 Nov 18, 2013
Fearful of Rand. Ted is the dangerous one. Destruction is his end game.
wow wow wow

Ashland, KY

#135395 Nov 18, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text> maybe she was talking to us whose IQ is NOT the same as our shoe, GayJay
Would you sign a contract to find out what was in it if Nancy told you to?
Many did,didn't they? High IQ'S?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Want

Greenville, KY

#135397 Nov 18, 2013
Paul Revere was a patriot. Not Rand Paul. Rand just a carpetbagger.
wtf

Horse Cave, KY

#135398 Nov 18, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you get some 'satisfaction' by being 'pounded' by me, I would hate to think you cut yourself in the dark, especially now that you're a lady
C sings:
"Take the ribbon from your hair..."
I doubt that you pounding anything other than your fists into the wall in one of your meltdowns would be significant at all. Cut myself? Just another thing that you mentioned even tho you really didn't mention it, right? lol Cutting must be on your mind since you bring it up.

When you can come up with something even close to facts at all...give us a post, dumb ass. Until then whaaaaa, neener, neener, neener, uncle flabby ass. lol

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
wtf

Horse Cave, KY

#135399 Nov 18, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you forgotten the firearms brandished at TP rallies? I would think that if you're really a Nam vet you'd especially remember that members of Congress were spat upon and threatened by Teahadists (thank you, Injudgement, for that awesome term!) The woman who was choked and had her head stomped by Rand Paul supporters?
Oh, yeah, and then there's the $24 billion dollar hit the American economy just took because of your fellow wingnuts.
Those are just a fraction of the incidents perpetrated by TP vermin. If you've "never seen any thing you would call radical happen, ever" then you're not terribly observant. Or perhaps your regressive overlords told you not to look.
Have you forgotten the black panthers slapping night sticks on their thighs and staring down elderly White people as they entered the voting places when Obama was up for election? Do you recall the videos of one of the NAACP officials walking around the Bronx with a megaphone encouraging Blacks to kill Whitey and their babies? Shhh!

Where is all the proof that any of that happened? There were dozens and dozens of television cameras around, practically everyone there, including the politicians, had cell phone yet miraculously none of those incidents were caught on camera. Hmmm...odd, don't you think? Where were all of these "victims" at when none of this was caught on camera? Back alleys? restrooms? No? The Capitol steps? With all the electronics and not one out of the whole crowd got anything on camera. Too bad. They could have racked up on some big bucks from the radio program that offered a reward for proof.

The woman (looked more like a man to me) that got her head stomped (even tho she admitted her head was never stomped and she never sought medical assistance) came to Ky looking to embarrass a politician and it backfired big time. lol Moveon(.)org and you idiots did more to help Paul get elected because of your failed plot. That had to hurt and embarrass the hell out of you imbeciles. Good enough for you!

That 24 billion that was lost (so you say) on the shutdown is a drop in the bucket to the billions and billions Americans will lose because of O'booboocare. Didn't Obama send more than that to the Muslim Brotherhood to help them out? He sure did!

Tea Party vermin huh? Instead of wasting time trying to focus on calling others little playground names that you rocket scientist think up, you might wanna talk about what the rest of our country is talking about. Obama's lies, Pelosi's lies, Harry Reids lies and dodging and bobbing and weaving and blocking on behalf of Obama. We would hope that you morons would have figured out by now that no matter what trivial shit you try and try and try to focus on...our country will still be focusing on the democrats and Obama's many scandals, failures and lies. Just so you know.
Teabaggers are terrorist

Winchester, KY

#135400 Nov 18, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Many people on here have probably never even seen a contract, much less signed one. They do not comprehend well.
Plus they are Freeloaders ...
The only thing they sign is
UP
for food stamps and fraudulent disability.
Those you don't have to comprehend well ...
;~)
Good Night *Patriots* <3
Early day tomorrow ...

Good night Tokyo Rose. May all the treason you have commited come back to you 100 fold. Amen.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
wtf

Horse Cave, KY

#135401 Nov 18, 2013
Teabaggers are terrorist wrote:
<quoted text>
Good night Tokyo Rose. May all the treason you have commited come back to you 100 fold. Amen.
And I'm sure AL and the rest of us wish you a good night and we hope your purple crazy medication will start working...soon! Hallelujah and Amen and thank you Jesus.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jay

Paris, TN

#135402 Nov 18, 2013
<quoted text>

What an asinine comment to make!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Teabaggers are terrorist

Winchester, KY

#135403 Nov 18, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
And I'm sure AL and the rest of us wish you a good night and we hope your purple crazy medication will start working...soon! Hallelujah and Amen and thank you Jesus.

First and last reply to you troll

I do not converse with convicted sex preditors.
There is a special place in hell for you and your ilk. Imo the sooner the better. FO Assglow.
Teabaggers are terrorist

Winchester, KY

#135404 Nov 18, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
What an asinine comment to make!
You're no better. Just another tool of the evil one

Your world is ruled by hatred. Without you're nothing.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
wtf

Horse Cave, KY

#135405 Nov 18, 2013
Ding ding ding...round 2! Next lie. Obama was making the rounds on television giving his excuse speeches to the citizens about his "honest" mistake about individuals losing their healthcare plans and doctors. He didn't know...again!(Benghazi,IRS,EPA ,NSA,F&F,AP scandal, James Rosen scandal, spying on foreign leaders and millions of law abiding citizens just to name a few other scandals that Obama claims he was clueless about) Now comes the bigger and more costly lie now that Obama sees that he got away with the other lies with no consequences to pay. Yet. Midterms will tell the real story.

Obama claimed that he thought the grandfather provision meant that people could keep their doctors and healthcare plans if they liked them. He was wrong and he admits he was wrong. He just didn't know. Again. Well, his attorneys were in Federal court on the 17th of Oct telling a very different story...under oath. They added a few fun facts for all of us to look forward to in the coming days with the implementation of O'booboocare. Those attorneys stated that have all known about this for several years now. They also pointed out that they all knew that billions and billions of citizens would lose their group healthcare plans because of the grandfather regulation. So 5 billion citizens lost their individual healthcare plans because of O'booboocare and billions and billions more citizens will lose their group healthcare plans (next year) when the corporation mandate will be implemented.

And you morons STILL can't admit that this was planned, the lies, the regulations, etc, so that we would all end up on medicaid, a single-payer system with all monies and decision power going to the Federal government. The 1%ers (including the Obama's and his rich Hollywood friends and his mo'money supporters) have all been excluded from O'booboocare. They really do get to keep their doctors and healthcare plans. You and me? Not so much.

So in reality the bigger lie and the more costly lie that will come from our president who obviously knows nothing about anything...is yet to come.

KY is being touted as an O'booboocare success story because of the many who have successfully enrolled via the Commonwealths State exchange. 84% enrolled in KY was for medicaid. Free government healthcare. Inferior care and untimely care but free care. The Federal government will foot the medicaid bill for 3 years. Beshear will be gone. Obama will be gone. When KY has to take over the medicaid payments...we will be bankrupt within 6 months. Then what? Another "record" record number of Americans living at or below the poverty level? You betcha! It's amazing how you people couldn't care less about your kids and their kids futures/lives. Selfish and disgusting.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
wtf

Horse Cave, KY

#135406 Nov 18, 2013
<quoted text>
First and last reply to you troll
I do not converse with convicted sex preditors.
There is a special place in hell for you and your ilk. Imo the sooner the better. FO Assglow.
lol Is that your excuse to tuck your tail and run away because you can't debate with me? None of us would have guessed that! LMMFAO!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
MadMartygon

Russellville, KY

#135407 Nov 18, 2013
JustaAngel1488 wrote:
<quoted text>
A public debate is now BS? Hmmmmmm
If Glenn Beck has anything to do with it the yes it is.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
MadMartygon

Russellville, KY

#135408 Nov 18, 2013
wtf wrote:
Ding ding ding...round 2! Next lie. Obama was making the rounds on television giving his excuse speeches to the citizens about his "honest" mistake about individuals losing their healthcare plans and doctors. He didn't know...again!(Benghazi,IRS,EPA ,NSA,F&F,AP scandal, James Rosen scandal, spying on foreign leaders and millions of law abiding citizens just to name a few other scandals that Obama claims he was clueless about) Now comes the bigger and more costly lie now that Obama sees that he got away with the other lies with no consequences to pay. Yet. Midterms will tell the real story.
Obama claimed that he thought the grandfather provision meant that people could keep their doctors and healthcare plans if they liked them. He was wrong and he admits he was wrong. He just didn't know. Again. Well, his attorneys were in Federal court on the 17th of Oct telling a very different story...under oath. They added a few fun facts for all of us to look forward to in the coming days with the implementation of O'booboocare. Those attorneys stated that have all known about this for several years now. They also pointed out that they all knew that billions and billions of citizens would lose their group healthcare plans because of the grandfather regulation. So 5 billion citizens lost their individual healthcare plans because of O'booboocare and billions and billions more citizens will lose their group healthcare plans (next year) when the corporation mandate will be implemented.
And you morons STILL can't admit that this was planned, the lies, the regulations, etc, so that we would all end up on medicaid, a single-payer system with all monies and decision power going to the Federal government. The 1%ers (including the Obama's and his rich Hollywood friends and his mo'money supporters) have all been excluded from O'booboocare. They really do get to keep their doctors and healthcare plans. You and me? Not so much.
So in reality the bigger lie and the more costly lie that will come from our president who obviously knows nothing about anything...is yet to come.
KY is being touted as an O'booboocare success story because of the many who have successfully enrolled via the Commonwealths State exchange. 84% enrolled in KY was for medicaid. Free government healthcare. Inferior care and untimely care but free care. The Federal government will foot the medicaid bill for 3 years. Beshear will be gone. Obama will be gone. When KY has to take over the medicaid payments...we will be bankrupt within 6 months. Then what? Another "record" record number of Americans living at or below the poverty level? You betcha! It's amazing how you people couldn't care less about your kids and their kids futures/lives. Selfish and disgusting.
What a mess. Are you saying it is better for those who can not afford healthcare to die so that costs go down? Is that what you are asking of those 84% of Kentuckians to do? 84% is a big enough number of votes to elect a extremely liberal governor and turn this state blue.(Note: Now that Big Businesses get to buy votes it is less). I would have to say there are more of us than of you then... numbers always win in battles.

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#135409 Nov 18, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you forgotten the black panthers slapping night sticks on their thighs and staring down elderly White people as they entered the voting places when Obama was up for election? Do you recall the videos of one of the NAACP officials walking around the Bronx with a megaphone encouraging Blacks to kill Whitey and their babies? Shhh!
Where is all the proof that any of that happened? There were dozens and dozens of television cameras around, practically everyone there, including the politicians, had cell phone yet miraculously none of those incidents were caught on camera. Hmmm...odd, don't you think? Where were all of these "victims" at when none of this was caught on camera? Back alleys? restrooms? No? The Capitol steps? With all the electronics and not one out of the whole crowd got anything on camera. Too bad. They could have racked up on some big bucks from the radio program that offered a reward for proof.
The woman (looked more like a man to me) that got her head stomped (even tho she admitted her head was never stomped and she never sought medical assistance) came to Ky looking to embarrass a politician and it backfired big time. lol Moveon(.)org and you idiots did more to help Paul get elected because of your failed plot. That had to hurt and embarrass the hell out of you imbeciles. Good enough for you!
That 24 billion that was lost (so you say) on the shutdown is a drop in the bucket to the billions and billions Americans will lose because of O'booboocare. Didn't Obama send more than that to the Muslim Brotherhood to help them out? He sure did!
Tea Party vermin huh? Instead of wasting time trying to focus on calling others little playground names that you rocket scientist think up, you might wanna talk about what the rest of our country is talking about. Obama's lies, Pelosi's lies, Harry Reids lies and dodging and bobbing and weaving and blocking on behalf of Obama. We would hope that you morons would have figured out by now that no matter what trivial shit you try and try and try to focus on...our country will still be focusing on the democrats and Obama's many scandals, failures and lies. Just so you know.
I remember some of these things you are speaking of but I remember it being totally different than your fairy tale. I will give you an A for trying though.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
wtf

Horse Cave, KY

#135410 Nov 18, 2013
MadMartygon wrote:
<quoted text>
What a mess. Are you saying it is better for those who can not afford healthcare to die so that costs go down? Is that what you are asking of those 84% of Kentuckians to do? 84% is a big enough number of votes to elect a extremely liberal governor and turn this state blue.(Note: Now that Big Businesses get to buy votes it is less). I would have to say there are more of us than of you then... numbers always win in battles.
If you are the brains of the outfit...RuhRoh. I was simply stating facts. The damage O'booboocare is doing to the majority of Americans will certainly have the numbers come the midterms. You won't like the outcome. I agree with numbers always wins the battle.

Even with O'booboocare going at full speed 100% as planned there would still be 30 million Americans without healthcare. Sort of cuts the nose off to spite the intended face, doesn't it? Since when is it a good thing to cancel millions upon millions of citizens healthcare plans, hike up their premiums and skyrocket their deductibles/out of pocket expenses, make them purchase plans covering things they will never have to use in their lifetime so that all but 30 million will be insured with policies they can not afford, policies that does not represent their needed coverage and a nation-wide doctor shortage? Yeah buddy, that sure sounds like a win/win situation, doesn't it?

I'm sure none of the fury over all of this lying and forcing and deceiving makes any sense to you slugs that are getting all your basic needs from the government but here in the real working and achieving world we deserve better.
Last midterms Republicans won big and took back the majority of the House and picked up seats in the Senate. Why? Because they ran on the truth about O'booboocare and their promise to work to halt funding of O'booboocare. Now that all the lies are making their way to the people about O'booboocare...another big RUHROH for your liars.

Obama will move on to sharing his greatness with the universe at the UN (can't happen soon enough), Beshear will retire on his ill-gotten gains and Kentucky will go bankrupt because of their lies and corruption while in office. Your kids will shoulder that burden thanks to mommy and daddy being selfish, ignorant, lazy freeloaders. What a legacy, huh?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jason carnes and stacy keys 1 hr concerned 7
Verlan Brock 1 hr need to know 3
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr ProCommonSense 134,366
girl at advance yesterday buying windshield wipers 2 hr heather m 6
Rex and Teresa (Aug '14) 8 hr hahaha 3
Flood gates 10 hr Jim 2
Joshua vandusen 10 hr Been There 5
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Tue Spur41 72

Winter Storm Warning for Knox County was issued at March 05 at 4:45AM EST

Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance