'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 190488 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

wtf

Horse Cave, KY

#135406 Nov 18, 2013
Teabaggers are terrorist wrote:
<quoted text>
First and last reply to you troll
I do not converse with convicted sex preditors.
There is a special place in hell for you and your ilk. Imo the sooner the better. FO Assglow.
lol Is that your excuse to tuck your tail and run away because you can't debate with me? None of us would have guessed that! LMMFAO!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
MadMartygon

Russellville, KY

#135407 Nov 18, 2013
JustaAngel1488 wrote:
<quoted text>
A public debate is now BS? Hmmmmmm
If Glenn Beck has anything to do with it the yes it is.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
MadMartygon

Russellville, KY

#135408 Nov 18, 2013
wtf wrote:
Ding ding ding...round 2! Next lie. Obama was making the rounds on television giving his excuse speeches to the citizens about his "honest" mistake about individuals losing their healthcare plans and doctors. He didn't know...again!(Benghazi,IRS,EPA ,NSA,F&F,AP scandal, James Rosen scandal, spying on foreign leaders and millions of law abiding citizens just to name a few other scandals that Obama claims he was clueless about) Now comes the bigger and more costly lie now that Obama sees that he got away with the other lies with no consequences to pay. Yet. Midterms will tell the real story.
Obama claimed that he thought the grandfather provision meant that people could keep their doctors and healthcare plans if they liked them. He was wrong and he admits he was wrong. He just didn't know. Again. Well, his attorneys were in Federal court on the 17th of Oct telling a very different story...under oath. They added a few fun facts for all of us to look forward to in the coming days with the implementation of O'booboocare. Those attorneys stated that have all known about this for several years now. They also pointed out that they all knew that billions and billions of citizens would lose their group healthcare plans because of the grandfather regulation. So 5 billion citizens lost their individual healthcare plans because of O'booboocare and billions and billions more citizens will lose their group healthcare plans (next year) when the corporation mandate will be implemented.
And you morons STILL can't admit that this was planned, the lies, the regulations, etc, so that we would all end up on medicaid, a single-payer system with all monies and decision power going to the Federal government. The 1%ers (including the Obama's and his rich Hollywood friends and his mo'money supporters) have all been excluded from O'booboocare. They really do get to keep their doctors and healthcare plans. You and me? Not so much.
So in reality the bigger lie and the more costly lie that will come from our president who obviously knows nothing about anything...is yet to come.
KY is being touted as an O'booboocare success story because of the many who have successfully enrolled via the Commonwealths State exchange. 84% enrolled in KY was for medicaid. Free government healthcare. Inferior care and untimely care but free care. The Federal government will foot the medicaid bill for 3 years. Beshear will be gone. Obama will be gone. When KY has to take over the medicaid payments...we will be bankrupt within 6 months. Then what? Another "record" record number of Americans living at or below the poverty level? You betcha! It's amazing how you people couldn't care less about your kids and their kids futures/lives. Selfish and disgusting.
What a mess. Are you saying it is better for those who can not afford healthcare to die so that costs go down? Is that what you are asking of those 84% of Kentuckians to do? 84% is a big enough number of votes to elect a extremely liberal governor and turn this state blue.(Note: Now that Big Businesses get to buy votes it is less). I would have to say there are more of us than of you then... numbers always win in battles.

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#135409 Nov 18, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you forgotten the black panthers slapping night sticks on their thighs and staring down elderly White people as they entered the voting places when Obama was up for election? Do you recall the videos of one of the NAACP officials walking around the Bronx with a megaphone encouraging Blacks to kill Whitey and their babies? Shhh!
Where is all the proof that any of that happened? There were dozens and dozens of television cameras around, practically everyone there, including the politicians, had cell phone yet miraculously none of those incidents were caught on camera. Hmmm...odd, don't you think? Where were all of these "victims" at when none of this was caught on camera? Back alleys? restrooms? No? The Capitol steps? With all the electronics and not one out of the whole crowd got anything on camera. Too bad. They could have racked up on some big bucks from the radio program that offered a reward for proof.
The woman (looked more like a man to me) that got her head stomped (even tho she admitted her head was never stomped and she never sought medical assistance) came to Ky looking to embarrass a politician and it backfired big time. lol Moveon(.)org and you idiots did more to help Paul get elected because of your failed plot. That had to hurt and embarrass the hell out of you imbeciles. Good enough for you!
That 24 billion that was lost (so you say) on the shutdown is a drop in the bucket to the billions and billions Americans will lose because of O'booboocare. Didn't Obama send more than that to the Muslim Brotherhood to help them out? He sure did!
Tea Party vermin huh? Instead of wasting time trying to focus on calling others little playground names that you rocket scientist think up, you might wanna talk about what the rest of our country is talking about. Obama's lies, Pelosi's lies, Harry Reids lies and dodging and bobbing and weaving and blocking on behalf of Obama. We would hope that you morons would have figured out by now that no matter what trivial shit you try and try and try to focus on...our country will still be focusing on the democrats and Obama's many scandals, failures and lies. Just so you know.
I remember some of these things you are speaking of but I remember it being totally different than your fairy tale. I will give you an A for trying though.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
wtf

Horse Cave, KY

#135410 Nov 18, 2013
MadMartygon wrote:
<quoted text>
What a mess. Are you saying it is better for those who can not afford healthcare to die so that costs go down? Is that what you are asking of those 84% of Kentuckians to do? 84% is a big enough number of votes to elect a extremely liberal governor and turn this state blue.(Note: Now that Big Businesses get to buy votes it is less). I would have to say there are more of us than of you then... numbers always win in battles.
If you are the brains of the outfit...RuhRoh. I was simply stating facts. The damage O'booboocare is doing to the majority of Americans will certainly have the numbers come the midterms. You won't like the outcome. I agree with numbers always wins the battle.

Even with O'booboocare going at full speed 100% as planned there would still be 30 million Americans without healthcare. Sort of cuts the nose off to spite the intended face, doesn't it? Since when is it a good thing to cancel millions upon millions of citizens healthcare plans, hike up their premiums and skyrocket their deductibles/out of pocket expenses, make them purchase plans covering things they will never have to use in their lifetime so that all but 30 million will be insured with policies they can not afford, policies that does not represent their needed coverage and a nation-wide doctor shortage? Yeah buddy, that sure sounds like a win/win situation, doesn't it?

I'm sure none of the fury over all of this lying and forcing and deceiving makes any sense to you slugs that are getting all your basic needs from the government but here in the real working and achieving world we deserve better.
Last midterms Republicans won big and took back the majority of the House and picked up seats in the Senate. Why? Because they ran on the truth about O'booboocare and their promise to work to halt funding of O'booboocare. Now that all the lies are making their way to the people about O'booboocare...another big RUHROH for your liars.

Obama will move on to sharing his greatness with the universe at the UN (can't happen soon enough), Beshear will retire on his ill-gotten gains and Kentucky will go bankrupt because of their lies and corruption while in office. Your kids will shoulder that burden thanks to mommy and daddy being selfish, ignorant, lazy freeloaders. What a legacy, huh?
wtf

Horse Cave, KY

#135411 Nov 18, 2013
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember some of these things you are speaking of but I remember it being totally different than your fairy tale. I will give you an A for trying though.
Of course you remember it differently. You remember what Rachael Madcow told you that you were allowed to remember and you remember her facts. Not the actual facts but Madcow's so-called facts.

I guess you remember Obama's first of many lies differently also, right? Of course you do. Get out your Obama's Big Boy Book of Excuses volume II and search for a better excuse than none of you knew shit because none of you know shit. Oh, and keep focusing on anything and everything other than Obama's and the democrats huge lies to we the people. How's that working out for you and your messiah? lol I'll give you an "I" for imbecile and incomplete.
wtf

Horse Cave, KY

#135412 Nov 18, 2013
Another fun fact for you idiots to avoid talking about...Obama used a womans situation, in Washington, in one of his speeches the other day. He claimed that she (he called her by name) didn't have affordable healthcare for her family but now has affordable healthcare for her family thanks to O'booboocare. He talked about how happy she was and relieved. Well, Obama should have followed up on her story before he started bragging that she was one of his success stories. The woman was quoted an incorrect amount when she enrolled in O'booboocare. She was also told she qualified for some subsidies. She was happy. Then she found out the amount was lowballed and she qualified for no government subsidies. She now says she will pay the fine because that is all she can afford to do. Either way big brother is getting some money off of her so you morons can put her in your win/win category too. lol

Flat Lick Ky.

#135413 Nov 18, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you remember it differently. You remember what Rachael Madcow told you that you were allowed to remember and you remember her facts. Not the actual facts but Madcow's so-called facts.
I guess you remember Obama's first of many lies differently also, right? Of course you do. Get out your Obama's Big Boy Book of Excuses volume II and search for a better excuse than none of you knew shit because none of you know shit. Oh, and keep focusing on anything and everything other than Obama's and the democrats huge lies to we the people. How's that working out for you and your messiah? lol I'll give you an "I" for imbecile and incomplete.
I dont need Rachael Madcow, as you call her for I have a mind of my own.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Flat Lick Ky.

#135414 Nov 18, 2013
wtf wrote:
Another fun fact for you idiots to avoid talking about...Obama used a womans situation, in Washington, in one of his speeches the other day. He claimed that she (he called her by name) didn't have affordable healthcare for her family but now has affordable healthcare for her family thanks to O'booboocare. He talked about how happy she was and relieved. Well, Obama should have followed up on her story before he started bragging that she was one of his success stories. The woman was quoted an incorrect amount when she enrolled in O'booboocare. She was also told she qualified for some subsidies. She was happy. Then she found out the amount was lowballed and she qualified for no government subsidies. She now says she will pay the fine because that is all she can afford to do. Either way big brother is getting some money off of her so you morons can put her in your win/win category too. lol
Can you produce the link, I would like to read the story.

Flat Lick Ky.

#135415 Nov 19, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
I shouldn't respond to this but since you seem to want my input here goes......I remember two black men standing outside one of the Philadelphia polling places. One of them was armed with a night stick so the cops came and made the guy with the stick leave, the other fellow was an election officer, that's what happened. Maybe the cops should have arrested the guy with the stick but they didn't although later they were charged by the Feds and later it was dropped altogether. Now just between you and me sshhhh be very quiet, Obama planned it and stole the election. People were so intimidated by two black men they were afraid to vote and many of them left town for good.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Dave

Russell, KY

#135416 Nov 19, 2013
I am no longer a republican or Democrat. I truly don't see any difference other than how long it will take to rape the American people. Lackluster behavior is responceable for where we are at. the political machine in America no longer serves the people it only serves the uber rich. When was the last time you can remember this counties government doing what was best for its people? Evewn more disturbing , when can you remember this countries government following the constitution? Its going to scare you if you look into it. I am sure I will be a target now . And the bad part is my message will be ingnored. You get what you ask for and its well on its way. I am glad my grandchgildren wont see what y0ou people wil allow to happen to America,
Banger

New Salisbury, IN

#135417 Nov 19, 2013
If you really want to send a message to hospitals, drug companies, insurance companies and Obama just simply don't buy it. You would show Obama that he can't dictate us and the insurance isn't making money from us and doctors would not keep pushing un-needed pills on us and may start practicing healthcare instead of medicine.
Healthcare is big business, you don't think that they care if you live or die, they care how much they can leach from you while you are breathing.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Challenge

London, KY

#135418 Nov 19, 2013
MadMartygon wrote:
<quoted text>
What a mess. Are you saying it is better for those who can not afford healthcare to die so that costs go down?...I would have to say there are more of us than of you then... numbers always win in battles.
They chose their profession. They chose to slack off and not pull their share. Why should someone else be forced to pay their healthcare? The health department is free - let them go there. What next? Will the government force the working class to pay their auto insurance?

By thse government standards - if a kid in school makes an "A", but the kid next to him makes an "F" - the teacher should give both of them a "C". It is one of the greatest social injustices to punish those that work harder and put forth extra effort to be equaled with those that refuse to pull their fair share.

It's similiar to the corruption going on in the Perry County Board of Education in Hazard, Ky - where a teacher admittingly falsified student test answers on State Test answer sheets - then got caught. Guess what happened? The 3 member board fired the superintendent; awarded him the highest retirement salary in the state (from the 2nd poorest county) then replaced him with the disgraced teacher!

Small wonder the country is the joke of the world these last 6 years. Two morons on here are in a pissing contest yet mistakenly agree numbers always win in battles. Tell that to King David and the Israelites, who won countless battles after battle with small percentages. Tell that to the 92% of anti-gay voters in the nation.

“True Gun Control”

Since: Nov 08

Perpignan

#135419 Nov 19, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
So just pointing a gun at your girlfriend during a dispute is perfectly ok with you as long as they don't shoot?
Poor George :P
Are you assuming facts not in evidence pookie?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#135421 Nov 19, 2013
You stupid idiotic vile republicans are on the side of hatred unlike us good democrats whom love everybody regardless of what they think or do!!!!!

Come over to the good side where we love everybody except stupid despicable republicans!!!!!!!!

Go democrats, Go Obama!!!!!!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Flat Lick Ky.

#135422 Nov 19, 2013
Challenge wrote:
<quoted text>
They chose their profession. They chose to slack off and not pull their share. Why should someone else be forced to pay their healthcare? The health department is free - let them go there. What next? Will the government force the working class to pay their auto insurance?
By thse government standards - if a kid in school makes an "A", but the kid next to him makes an "F" - the teacher should give both of them a "C". It is one of the greatest social injustices to punish those that work harder and put forth extra effort to be equaled with those that refuse to pull their fair share.
It's similiar to the corruption going on in the Perry County Board of Education in Hazard, Ky - where a teacher admittingly falsified student test answers on State Test answer sheets - then got caught. Guess what happened? The 3 member board fired the superintendent; awarded him the highest retirement salary in the state (from the 2nd poorest county) then replaced him with the disgraced teacher!
Small wonder the country is the joke of the world these last 6 years. Two morons on here are in a pissing contest yet mistakenly agree numbers always win in battles. Tell that to King David and the Israelites, who won countless battles after battle with small percentages. Tell that to the 92% of anti-gay voters in the nation.
Marie Antoinette
Born on November 2, 1755, in Vienna, Austria, Marie Antoinette helped provoke the popular unrest that led to the French Revolution and to the overthrow of the monarchy in August 1792. She became a symbol of the excesses of the monarchy and is often credited with the famous quote: "Let them eat cake," although there is no evidence she actually said it. As a 20-year consort to Louis XVI, she was beheaded nine months after he was, on October 16, 1793, by order of the Revolutionary tribunal.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#135424 Nov 19, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>'Homeland Security' STILL Hasn't Fired Black Supremacist Who Called for Mass Murder of Whites...
Blah Balh blah blah now go eat more BS.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
GOTP

Gardner, MA

#135426 Nov 19, 2013
wtf wrote:
Ding ding ding...round 2! Next lie. Obama was making the rounds on television giving his excuse speeches to the citizens about his "honest" mistake about individuals losing their healthcare plans and doctors. He didn't know...again!(Benghazi,IRS,EPA ,NSA,F&F,AP scandal, James Rosen scandal, spying on foreign leaders and millions of law abiding citizens just to name a few other scandals that Obama claims he was clueless about) Now comes the bigger and more costly lie now that Obama sees that he got away with the other lies with no consequences to pay. Yet. Midterms will tell the real story.
Obama claimed that he thought the grandfather provision meant that people could keep their doctors and healthcare plans if they liked them. He was wrong and he admits he was wrong. He just didn't know. Again. Well, his attorneys were in Federal court on the 17th of Oct telling a very different story...under oath. They added a few fun facts for all of us to look forward to in the coming days with the implementation of O'booboocare. Those attorneys stated that have all known about this for several years now. They also pointed out that they all knew that billions and billions of citizens would lose their group healthcare plans because of the grandfather regulation. So 5 billion citizens lost their individual healthcare plans because of O'booboocare and billions and billions more citizens will lose their group healthcare plans (next year) when the corporation mandate will be implemented.
And you morons STILL can't admit that this was planned, the lies, the regulations, etc, so that we would all end up on medicaid, a single-payer system with all monies and decision power going to the Federal government. The 1%ers (including the Obama's and his rich Hollywood friends and his mo'money supporters) have all been excluded from O'booboocare. They really do get to keep their doctors and healthcare plans. You and me? Not so much.
So in reality the bigger lie and the more costly lie that will come from our president who obviously knows nothing about anything...is yet to come.
KY is being touted as an O'booboocare success story because of the many who have successfully enrolled via the Commonwealths State exchange. 84% enrolled in KY was for medicaid. Free government healthcare. Inferior care and untimely care but free care. The Federal government will foot the medicaid bill for 3 years. Beshear will be gone. Obama will be gone. When KY has to take over the medicaid payments...we will be bankrupt within 6 months. Then what? Another "record" record number of Americans living at or below the poverty level? You betcha! It's amazing how you people couldn't care less about your kids and their kids futures/lives. Selfish and disgusting.
Oh please, being schooled about lying from Bush, Cheney, Rove and Fox News supporters is quite a funny!! But you need your head examined to actually believe the BS you're slinging.

2 black guys affected 50 million votes? Yeah, OK, 50 million people are kind of easily intimidated huh oh brave KY people!

What a joke.

Lastly, it's been known for more than 4 years now, it's impossible, TEabaggers are incapable of having a reasonable discussion.

Want me to prove it?

Simple multiple choice, only 2 so, it's pretty easy!

Is President Obama

a) A legitimate American born Christian President who believes in Capitalism?

Or

b) An illegitimate Kenyan born Muslum who wants to turn America into a Socialist Country?

Your inability to pick a tells all, you are a teabagger!

If you can't agree on a starting point in reality, no use pretending you can discuss what is really going on!!!
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#135427 Nov 19, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Maria Bartiromo to Leave CNBC for Fox Business
By BILL CARTER
Published: November 18, 2013
Maria Bartiromo, one of the first women to become a star on television by reporting on business news, is leaving her longtime home at CNBC for its rival, the Fox Business Network. NYT.
Another stupid Bimbo joins the Herd.
sheila

Manchester, UK

#135428 Nov 19, 2013
:/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rowdy Roddy Piper Dead at 61 1 min The Specialist 8
Concerning the Confederate F 1 min The Specialist 10
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Wes250 142,482
~~Keep A Word~~Drop A Word Game. (Jun '10) 3 hr Princess Hey 835
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 3 hr Princess Hey 3,809
discreet fun 4 hr john1948 1
cash job for women 4 hr forurpleasure :)) 30
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages