'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 190364 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Since: May 11

UK

#135148 Nov 17, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Those little symbols seem to really bother you :P
Personally I rarely even notice them.
I think the people who measure themselves by the amount of topix-lurrrve they get are kind of sad, you just know it's them sprinkling judgicons all over the place but they get all affronted when they can't give themselves their obligatory three positives or give anyone else their obligatory negatives.

Little tip:

if you go to http://m.topix.com/forum/city/russell-springs... don't even see them....or the ads.
Dang

Greenville, KY

#135149 Nov 17, 2013
This post sure went south!!!

Since: Nov 12

United States

#135150 Nov 17, 2013
13th amendment to abolish slavery 100% Republican support 23% Democrat support

14th amendment gave citizenship to freed slaves 94% Republican support 0% Democrat support

15th amendment the right vote for all 100% Republican support 0% Democrat support

OBAMACARE 0% Republican support 64% Democrat support: Just saying!
Dang

Greenville, KY

#135151 Nov 17, 2013
Proof of evolution. Darwin was right!!!!

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#135152 Nov 17, 2013
Annoying Keyboard Tapper wrote:
14th amendment gave citizenship to freed slaves 94% Republican support 0% Democrat support
15th amendment the right vote for all 100% Republican support 0% Democrat support
The GOP of today is not the party of Lincoln.
Just saying.
Dang

Greenville, KY

#135153 Nov 17, 2013
Heck, they wouldn't claim Reagan anymore!!!! Correction. Claim but wouldn't nominate.
greyhound

Paris, KY

#135156 Nov 17, 2013
raceday wrote:
well, break out the old chair they will be throwing all the BS they can come up with.
down with mitch

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“I Walk On Water”

Since: Apr 13

..Just to PROVE I can.....

#135157 Nov 17, 2013
Annoying Keyboard Tapper wrote:
Red State, Mississippi, ratifies the 13th Amendment. Way, way back in February, 2013

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“I Walk On Water”

#135158 Nov 17, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
ha ha ha ha ha ...!!!
Ya might WANT to THROW some in ya FACE ...
To get the EGG off :D
'you' and ya bub ...
^
^
Newport Guy
At Your Mama's House
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#135137 3 hrs ago
Judged:Funny1Spam1Brilliant1
I tried to tell you. She is not a particularly bright person.
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
English people
The English are a **nation and ethnic group native to England, who speak English. The English identity is of early mediaeval origin, when they were known in Old English as the Angelcynn. England is a country of the United Kingdom, and English people in England are British Citizens. Their ethnonym is derived from the Angles, Germanic peoples who migrated to Great Britain after the fifth century AD.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_people
Nation
Nation may refer to a community of people who share a common language, culture, ethnicity, descent, or history. It also says nation can refer to “a people, race, or tribe; those having the same descent, language, and history.” Webster’s New Encyclopedic Dictionary defines nation as “a community of people composed of one or more nationalities with its own territory and government” and also as “a tribe or federation of tribes (as of American Indians)”.... Nation carries varying meanings, and the connotation of the term has changed over time.
The word nation came to English from the Old French word nacion, which in turn originates from the Latin word natio literally meaning "that which has been born".
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nation
*Eat* MY Dust ... ba bie's :D
Babygirl, you trying to school Mister C., is like a burger flipper explaining the multiple scattering and absorption effects encoutered, with samples of high incoherent neutron scattering densities in nuclear reactors.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#135159 Nov 17, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
ha ha ha ha ha ...!!!
'you' and ya bub ...
^
^
Newport Guy
At Your Mama's House
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
English people
The English are a **nation and ethnic group native to England, who speak English. The English identity is of early mediaeval origin, when they were known in Old English as the Angelcynn. England is a country of the United Kingdom, and English people in England are British Citizens. Their ethnonym is derived from the Angles, Germanic peoples who migrated to Great Britain after the fifth century AD.
Nation
Nation may refer to a community of people who share a common language, culture, ethnicity, descent, or history. It also says nation can refer to “a people, race, or tribe; those having the same descent, language, and history.” Webster’s New Encyclopedic Dictionary defines nation as “a community of people composed of one or more nationalities with its own territory and government” and also as “a tribe or federation of tribes (as of American Indians)”.... Nation carries varying meanings, and the connotation of the term has changed over time.
The word nation came to English from the Old French word nacion, which in turn originates from the Latin word natio literally meaning "that which has been born".
Once again you make a post that counters your point and don't realize it.
You do know Wikipedia is not the best of sources?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Dang

Greenville, KY

#135160 Nov 17, 2013
Excuse me but I did not think there would be science on this project....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#135161 Nov 17, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
The GOP of today is not the party of Lincoln.
Just saying.
It isn't the party of my grandfather either! In all my years I've never seen so much greed and corruption.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 11

UK

#135162 Nov 17, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
ha ha ha ha ha ...!!!
'you' and ya bub ...
^
^
Newport Guy
At Your Mama's House
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
English people
Nation
Name the "English Nations".

btw...I'm Scottish...eat my...haggis.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Dang

Greenville, KY

#135165 Nov 17, 2013
Getting harder to tell the good guys from the bad

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“I Walk On Water”

#135166 Nov 17, 2013
Dang wrote:
Excuse me but I did not think there would be science on this project....
in what respect, Charlie?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“I Walk On Water”

#135167 Nov 17, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Tornado Watch in Central Kentucky
Print the AlertSend via EmailShare on TwitterShare on Facebook
Active for next 2 hours, 40 minutes
Locations: Adair; Allen; Anderson; Barren; ... Show more
Posted 24 minutes ago – National Weather Service
How likely:How soon:How severe:
The original text for this alert has been automatically reformatted to correct capitalization.
Tornado Watch 565 remains valid until 10 pm EST /9 pm cst/ this evening for the following areas in Kentucky this Watch includes 43 counties in east central Kentucky Anderson KY Bourbon KY Boyle KY Clark KY Fayette KY Franklin KY Garrard KY Harrison KY Jessamine KY Madison KY Mercer KY Nicholas KY Scott KY Woodford KY in north central Kentucky Bullitt KY Hardin KY Henry KY Jefferson KY Larue KY Nelson KY Oldham KY Shelby KY Spencer KY Trimble KY Washington KY in South Central Kentucky Adair KY Allen KY barren KY Casey KY Clinton KY Cumberland KY Edmonson KY Green KY Hart KY Lincoln KY Logan KY Marion KY Metcalfe KY Monroe KY Russell KY Simpson KY Taylor KY Warren KY this includes the cities of: Albany, Bardstown, Bedford. Bowling Green, Brownsville, Burkesville, Campbellsville. Carlisle, Columbia, Cynthiana, Danville, Edmonton. Elizabethtown, Fort Knox, Frankfort, Franklin, Georgetown. Glasgow, Greensburg, Harrodsburg, Hodgenville, Jamestown. La Grange, Lancaster, Lawrenceburg, Lebanon, Lexington. Liberty, Louisville, Mount Washington, Munfordville. New Castle, Nicholasville, Paris, Richmond, Russellville. Scottsville, Shelbyville, Shepherdsville, Springfield. Stanford, Taylorsville, Tompkinsville. Versailles and Winchester.
http://www.google.org/publicalerts/alert...
you're praying for us, I imagine

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“I Walk On Water”

#135168 Nov 17, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
uh huh ...
It shows ... ya lil pUnk!
yes, it shows

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“I Walk On Water”

#135170 Nov 17, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Tornado Watch in Central Kentucky
Print the AlertSend via EmailShare on TwitterShare on Facebook
Active for next 2 hours, 40 minutes
Locations: Adair; Allen; Anderson; Barren; ... Show more
Posted 24 minutes ago – National Weather Service
How likely:How soon:How severe:
The original text for this alert has been automatically reformatted to correct capitalization.
Tornado Watch 565 remains valid until 10 pm EST /9 pm cst/ this evening for the following areas in Kentucky this Watch includes 43 counties in east central Kentucky Anderson KY Bourbon KY Boyle KY Clark KY Fayette KY Franklin KY Garrard KY Harrison KY Jessamine KY Madison KY Mercer KY Nicholas KY Scott KY Woodford KY in north central Kentucky Bullitt KY Hardin KY Henry KY Jefferson KY Larue KY Nelson KY Oldham KY Shelby KY Spencer KY Trimble KY Washington KY in South Central Kentucky Adair KY Allen KY barren KY Casey KY Clinton KY Cumberland KY Edmonson KY Green KY Hart KY Lincoln KY Logan KY Marion KY Metcalfe KY Monroe KY Russell KY Simpson KY Taylor KY Warren KY this includes the cities of: Albany, Bardstown, Bedford. Bowling Green, Brownsville, Burkesville, Campbellsville. Carlisle, Columbia, Cynthiana, Danville, Edmonton. Elizabethtown, Fort Knox, Frankfort, Franklin, Georgetown. Glasgow, Greensburg, Harrodsburg, Hodgenville, Jamestown. La Grange, Lancaster, Lawrenceburg, Lebanon, Lexington. Liberty, Louisville, Mount Washington, Munfordville. New Castle, Nicholasville, Paris, Richmond, Russellville. Scottsville, Shelbyville, Shepherdsville, Springfield. Stanford, Taylorsville, Tompkinsville. Versailles and Winchester.
http://www.google.org/publicalerts/alert...
God blows

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“I Walk On Water”

#135171 Nov 17, 2013
Dang wrote:
Getting harder to tell the good guys from the bad
for the record, I'm a bad guy

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“I Walk On Water”

#135172 Nov 17, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
ya just keep getting Deeper & DEEPER!
~~~~~~~~~~
nation - noun (Concise Encyclopedia)
People whose common identity creates a psychological bond and a political community. Their political identity usually comprises such characteristics as a common language, culture, ethnicity, and history. More than one nation may comprise a state, but the terms nation, state, and country are often used interchangeably. A nation-state is a state populated primarily by the people of one nationality.
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/nat...
)8~D>
Jesus Jerkin' Christ

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 27 min ChromiuMan 142,442
Who is best dentist 29 min Best Dentist Ever 5
$8000.00 reward wave runners (Oct '13) 1 hr KMA 9
who drives it 2 hr Jim 2
Scotty Powell dealing drugs at catron square 3 hr Jake 24
Need subo 3 hr Jake 10
Jesse Davis 4 hr flower 2
What happened in town last night? 17 hr Con 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages