'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
OZombies

United States

#134775 Nov 15, 2013
NO Mr. President ...blame blame blame website ...
It's your PROMISE, your GIANT lie, American people can keep their insurance and their doctors and insurance will go down $2,500.00 each year. NO Mr. President you screwed up...but, you can KEEP your insurance now, after all...WOW...how generous of you, liar in chief.

How this 5 million that lost insurance are going to vote next year? How many of them Democrats ???

Yesterday in OH Obama blames Republicans...
everyone elses fault but his own damn LIES...!!

What a FRAUD ...!!!

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#134776 Nov 15, 2013
I LOVE OBAMA AND I HOPE HE STAYS PRESIDENT FOREVER BECAUSE HE IS THE GREATEST PRESIDENT WE HAVE EVER HAD AND MAYBE HE AND HILLARY CAN BE CO PRESIDENT AND THAT WAY THE USA WILL BE EVEN BETTER!!!!!!!!!!

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

#134777 Nov 15, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
You should never drink Moonshine before breakfast. It goes to your empty head, sloshes around and confuses you.
8D
experienced?

Location hidden

#134778 Nov 15, 2013
President Obama has never lied never ever and he is always right so anyone who says otherwise is stupid and wrong so quit doing that and always vote democrat because democrats are always right just in case you missed it the first time president Obama has never lied in his entire life!!!!!!!!!!

#134779 Nov 15, 2013
obamaisadumbASS wrote:
<quoted text>
Since the only thing you are able to do is copy and paste, why don't you show me where you did all that? Copy and paste the post where you called me out bitch!
I'm surprised you have the balls to show up today after being schooled by the Scot and NG...
What's my IP?
lol

Location hidden

#134780 Nov 15, 2013
How come you stupid republiCONS can't get it through your thick skulls that president Obama didn't lie he didn't even say you could still keep your insurance and your doctor he said you probably could still keep your insurance and you could probably still keep your doctor and it was the stupid criminals that sell insurance that did all of that policy cancelling and the president didn't do that so shut up and quit saying the president lied because he didn't!!!!!!!!!!

#134781 Nov 15, 2013
OZombies wrote:
NO Mr. President ...blame blame blame website ...
It's your PROMISE, your GIANT lie, American people can keep their insurance and their doctors and insurance will go down $2,500.00 each year. NO Mr. President you screwed up...but, you can KEEP your insurance now, after all...WOW...how generous of you, liar in chief.
How this 5 million that lost insurance are going to vote next year? How many of them Democrats ???
Yesterday in OH Obama blames Republicans...
everyone elses fault but his own damn LIES...!!
What a FRAUD ...!!!
It is Republicans' fault. You know it's true.
Jay

Paris, TN

#134782 Nov 15, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
NOT from *FOX*:D
~~~~~~~~~~
U.S. House passes Republican health bill with 39 Democratic votes
Mark Felsenthal and Susan Cornwell, Reuters
Friday, November 15, 2013 2:47:16 EST PM
WASHINGTON - In the most significant legislative rebuke to President Barack Obama’s healthcare overhaul, 39 members of his Democratic Party voted for a Republican bill in the House of Representatives on Friday aimed at undermining his signature domestic policy.
The measure from Republican Representative Fred Upton of Michigan passed 261-157. Thirty-nine Democrats, nearly a fifth of the party’s caucus, supported the measure, which was seen as a test of loyalty.
Many Democrats fear the botched rollout of the Affordable Care Act would hurt their re-election prospects in 2014.
The bill was unlikely to pass the Democratic-controlled Senate. Obama would veto the legislation if it reached his desk, the White House said, warning it would undermine progress by allowing insurers to sell new substandard plans that do not provide basic services and offer little financial help for catastrophic health events.
House Democrats said Upton’s bill was designed to sabotage the larger law.
http://www.owensoundsuntimes.com/2013/11/15/u...

This?

Obama Issues Veto Threat for "Keep Your Plan" Legislation.

If you want your plan, you can keep....veto! The House of Representatives is getting ready to vote on legislation today legalizing the reinstatement of lost insurance plans thanks to Obamacare. Essentially, the Keep Your Plan Act does exactly what President Obama administratively (and probably illegally) declared as a "fix" for mass insurance cancellations. Late-last night GOP Leader Eric Cantor revealed President Obama intends to veto the legislation should it pass and reach his desk for a signature.

The President just threatened to veto our bipartisan bill to allow you to #KeepYourPlan. pic.twitter.com/dXMhsTXWtn

— Eric Cantor (@GOPLeader) November 15, 2013
Yesterday during a press conference, President Obama claimed he was willing to work with Democrats and Republicans to improve Obamacare. Both Democrats and Republicans support the Keep Your Plan Act. Clearly, the White House does not.
OZombies

United States

#134783 Nov 15, 2013
To all Obama ZOMBIES ...promised by Obama...
"You *CAN* keep your insurance ...*PERIOD*...!!!!"
"You *CAN* keep your doctor..........PERIOD*..!!!! "
"Your insurance will go down by $2,500.00 / year"
What a FRAUD...!!!!!

#134784 Nov 15, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
This?
Obama Issues Veto Threat for "Keep Your Plan" Legislation.
If you want your plan, you can keep....veto! The House of Representatives is getting ready to vote on legislation today legalizing the reinstatement of lost insurance plans thanks to Obamacare. Essentially, the Keep Your Plan Act does exactly what President Obama administratively (and probably illegally) declared as a "fix" for mass insurance cancellations. Late-last night GOP Leader Eric Cantor revealed President Obama intends to veto the legislation should it pass and reach his desk for a signature.
The President just threatened to veto our bipartisan bill to allow you to #KeepYourPlan. pic.twitter.com/dXMhsTXWtn
— Eric Cantor (@GOPLeader) November 15, 2013
Yesterday during a press conference, President Obama claimed he was willing to work with Democrats and Republicans to improve Obamacare. Both Democrats and Republicans support the Keep Your Plan Act. Clearly, the White House does not.
no one's buying your bullshit Jay, we know what's going on with the House Bill.
Who are you talking to, your son?
Tell him how to think, then brag that he agrees with you.

#134786 Nov 15, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Read the Federalist Papers preferably these.
FEDERALIST No. 9 The Union as a Safeguard Against Domestic Faction and Insurrection Alexander Hamilton
FEDERALIST No. 10 The Union as a Safeguard Against Domestic Faction and Insurrection (con't) James Madison
http://www.foundingfathers.info/federalistpap...
;~)
Lady and mofo sitting in a tree
Licking each other on the B U T

HEY mofo, this crazy bitch has never had an opinion
if you want to know what she thinks, go to wnd.com
obamaisadumbASS

Johnson City, TN

#134787 Nov 15, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>I'm surprised you have the balls to show up today after being schooled by the Scot and NG...
What's my IP?
lol
I notice you wait untill you think I'm gone, to spout your smart punk mouth off Calvin! I would be suprised if you had balls, no one schooled me Calvin, liars are nothing to me! You can guess if I know your IP or not? Do I Calvin? I am the only one who knows!

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#134788 Nov 15, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Read the Federalist Papers preferably these.
FEDERALIST No. 9 The Union as a Safeguard Against Domestic Faction and Insurrection Alexander Hamilton
FEDERALIST No. 10 The Union as a Safeguard Against Domestic Faction and Insurrection (con't) James Madison
http://www.foundingfathers.info/federalistpap...
;~)
DOA.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#134789 Nov 15, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
teahadist still living in that past? hahahahahahaha
FLASHBACK: Obama 2007:'I was a constitutional law professor, which means unlike the current president I actually respect the Constitution'...

With good reason.....Mr. Brilliant at his impeachment can use this as his opening argument.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#134790 Nov 15, 2013
Obobin Hood wrote:
How come you stupid republiCONS can't get it through your thick skulls that president Obama didn't lie he didn't even say you could still keep your insurance and your doctor he said you probably could still keep your insurance and you could probably still keep your doctor and it was the stupid criminals that sell insurance that did all of that policy cancelling and the president didn't do that so shut up and quit saying the president lied because he didn't!!!!!!!!!!
House passes bill to keep your insurance...

Obama vows to veto... If he will veto what he promised.....he lied. PERIOD

Flat Lick Ky.

#134791 Nov 15, 2013
American Lady wrote:
House passes Republican health bill with 39 Democratic votes
BY MARK FELSENTHAL AND SUSAN CORNWELL
WASHINGTON Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:34pm EST
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/11/15/us-...
DOA.

Flat Lick Ky.

#134792 Nov 15, 2013
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>DOA.
Sorry, wrong post.

#134793 Nov 15, 2013
obamaisadumbASS wrote:
<quoted text>
I notice you wait untill you think I'm gone, to spout your smart punk mouth off Calvin! I would be suprised if you had balls, no one schooled me Calvin, liars are nothing to me! You can guess if I know your IP or not? Do I Calvin? I am the only one who knows!
I guess NO
I know NO
You would be more than surprised if you SAW my balls

No one schooled you? hahahahahahahaha
selective memory...how republican

#134794 Nov 15, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>House passes bill to keep your insurance...
clown
promise plus pork is not equal to promise
OZombies

Whittier, CA

#134796 Nov 15, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>House passes bill to keep your insurance...
What...?????
Yesterday Obama said, you can keep insurance and it was his fault that people lost insurance, but today he 'vows to veto', right ...???

So, what was today meeting with insurance companies, to help people to put them back on their policies ...???

What...???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 7 min muletrain 6,946
Shirley Black from Flat Lick & Barbourville Area 12 min Shirley black 3
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 30 min ChromiuMan 131,106
food stamps 1 hr YOLO 35
Davis Boys Dead (Nov '13) 4 hr dizzyone1313 9
davis drug (Mar '10) 4 hr dizzyone1313 18
wyt wizard and strawberry (Jan '10) 4 hr 777ITSMEEEEEE 6
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Barbourville Jobs

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville