'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
117,161 - 117,180 of 146,893 Comments Last updated 35 min ago

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
but we both agree it wasn't Al Gore...
agreed.
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

laundry day wrote:
<quoted text>
It is soooooooo funny how clueless you are.
It is soooooo funny how uninformed you are.
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

Obobin Hood wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes he did!
"During my service in the United States Congress, I took the initiative in creating the Internet."
Are you calling a great democrat a liar???
He is good buddies with president Obama so be careful what you say.
Democrats never lie never ever!!!
Yes, Al Gore is a liar about internet, climate change and everything else. He is good buddy with this president ...no wonder. Who is bigger liar of this two?
What you are we already know...yes I will be careful ...
OZombies

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
but we both agree it wasn't Al Gore...
Agree...!!

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Had a nice lil stacation ...
Walking in the sand ...
;~)
It pays to have 'friends' that live on the coast :)
Glad you enjoyed it.
It was nice for us too :-)

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Al Gore is a liar about internet, climate change and everything else. He is good buddy with this president ...no wonder. Who is bigger liar of this two?
What you are we already know...yes I will be careful ...
Damn all those pesky scientists with all their fancy data and facts about climate change!
If Michele Bachmann says it isn't true, that's good enough for me :-P

Since: May 11

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn all those pesky scientists with all their fancy data and facts about climate change!
oh really...

"There are hundreds and hundreds of scientists, many of them holding Nobel Prizes, who believe in intelligent design." - Michele Bachmann

uh huh?

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
I've enjoyed your posts very much Mr. C., but I must say with this one you've done a disservice to spaniels everywhere.
;D
I think their vacant look make them more adorable
...spaniels, not republicans

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
One more thing...make sure you report Calvin ...
he does sound like a sexual predator advertising his private parts here, always disrespectful towards women ...let me know where can anyone register for a hate group so, can hate you...???????
It's NOT against the law for me to talk about my junk
...and I love women, just hate hateful, soulless, heartless, mindless bitches like you

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
oh really...
"There are hundreds and hundreds of scientists, many of them holding Nobel Prizes, who believe in intelligent design." - Michele Bachmann
uh huh?
Unfortunately, religion resides in a part of the brain held separate from intelligence.
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Had a nice lil stacation ...
Walking in the sand ...
;~)
It pays to have 'friends' that live on the coast :)
haahaha, lmao@ you batshit crazy loon. We know you were banned for a couple days for crying about your posts being removed, trying to get the liberals removed, and copy posting from thread to thread like you do. Give us a break, we know you were not on a vacation with your imaginary friends, you only stepped in your cats litter box, but thanks for playing. Your chemtrail zombie serb was the only one that missed you. lol

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you need to be member to hate anyone?
Again no answer about Calvin advertising his private parts and that's ok with you? The most disgusting human being ...here...I know goat girl enjoys it...always defending him ...!!!!!
I'm Number One
I'm Number One
...what did I win???

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Calvin replying kind...huh, shut up goat girl...you didn't find Calvin posting measurements of his private parts and talking dirty here to other woman...get lost...you have to register to hate ...
are you sure you can't hate without ...the group?
Get lost...goat girl...!!
How many times in a row are you going to mention my private parts, sweetie?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, after she calls me a hag...you're an idiot and a creep and a pervert ...defending cruel and mean and a pervert...the most 2 dusgusting individuals here on topix...of course, that is your kind ...!!!!!!!
Shut up and piss off, you idiot... you have no room to lecture anyone ...STUPID ...!!!!!
are you spinning and smoking like a Stepford Wife?
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

the teabagger queen nujob just keeps on giving...haha

Sarah Palin Is Appalled By Pope Francis’‘Liberal Agenda’(VIDEO)

Pope Francis is a man of compassion and love. So, of course, that means the right-wing hates his guts. At long last, the queen bee of the Tea Party herself, Sarah Palin, decided to comment on the new pontiff. And she is “taken aback” by his Christian values.

Sarah Palin is concerned about Pope Francis following the teachings of Jesus.

During an interview with Jake Tapper on CNN, Palin expressed concern with how Pope Francis has been leading the Catholic Church. Apparently, practicing the teachings of Jesus is too much for her to digest.

“He’s had some statements that to me sound kind of liberal, has taken me aback, has kind of surprised me,” the Alaskan quitter said.

Pope Francis is the total opposite of Sarah Palin.

Pope Francis is the total opposite of that of right-wing Christians like Sarah Palin. Unlike Palin, Pope Francis is a strong advocate for the poor. He has called upon the people of the world to stop being hateful towards gay people. He is an opponent of income inequality who has called out “savage capitalism.” He has shown compassion for the sick and respect for people who practice other faiths. And he has criticized those on the right-wing who are ideologically obsessed. One couldn’t ask for a better representative of true Christian values.

Sarah Palin is against everything Jesus is about.
When Sarah Palin aims vitriol at Pope Francis, she’s attacking the teachings of Jesus.

That “liberal agenda” the pontiff is being criticized for is what Jesus practiced during his life according to the very Bible that Palin claims to have read.

Jesus healed the sick and fed the poor. He urged people to love their neighbors and he criticized capitalistic greed. Jesus even had respect for non-believers.

Sarah Palin, on the other hand, has nothing but contempt for the poor and the sick. She adamantly opposes Obamacare, which offers accessible health insurance coverage to millions of Americans who couldn’t afford it before. This is hypocritical considering Palin has crossed into Canada to get free medical care. She also opposes food stamp programs that feed millions of hungry Americans, including children and military veterans. Palin is also rabidly anti-gay and anti-nonbeliever. This hatred of the sick, the poor, gays, and non-believers runs in complete contrast to what Jesus preached. And that’s just a damn shame considering Palin is whining about how Jesus isn’t focused on enough at Christmas time.

Christian? Sarah Palin doesn’t know the meaning of the word.

If Palin were to actually read her Bible and pay close attention to Pope Francis, perhaps she’d understand true Christian values. Then again, we shouldn’t expect much from someone who hijacks a peaceful march by veterans to use them in an effort to line her pockets with more book profits.

We certainly shouldn’t expect it from someone who thinks it’s funny when a diabetic pregnant woman passes out. Honestly, can any of us really see Sarah Palin holding and comforting a severely disfigured man with a rare disease, like the Pope did recently, when she can’t even have empathy for a pregnant woman with diabetes?

Make no mistake, Palin hates everything Jesus stands for. That’s why she’s “taken aback” by Pope Francis. Only one individual in this trio would take food, money, and health care from a sick poor person. Hint: it’s not Pope Francis or Jesus.

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/11/13/sarah...

"Only one individual in this trio would take food, money, and health care from a sick poor person. Hint: it’s not Pope Francis or Jesus."

If Jesus was here today, he would be a DEMOCRAT.

Greed Over People

teabagger GOP = themselves, BIG CORPS/PHARMA,$$$$$$$$$

DEMS = PEOPLE

JESUS didn't teach us to hate the Poor and worship Wealth. Satan did.(AND the GOP)

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
How many times in a row are you going to mention my private parts, sweetie?
From one African American to another don't pay her any attention!!

Democrats always win!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh a dynamic IP how very...useful(I hope you tasted the sarcasm). The next time that router is powered down the IP address changes.
Now what do you intend to do with it?
You're going to...sue for having an opinion which conflicts with yours? Wah wah wah...call a wahhhhmbulance. Child!
or...
You're going to use your leet hakzor skills to cruise through a commercial firewall(yeah right) and do such evil as open their CD tray and cause their computer to beep? Truly you are mighty indeed.
The days of an IP address being someones Achilles heel are over, do grow up.
You can have my IP address and my actual phone number if you like(it would be a trasatlantic call).
I gave him my IP address three times one night and dared and chided him to hack me...I knew he couldn't...He might come up with the name of my provider or what part of the country I live in, but nothing more.
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
I think their vacant look make them more adorable
...spaniels, not republicans
Hi Calvin. You have to overlook the chemtrail zombie serb, she always diverts her behavior on her by referring to you or change the subject like they are known to do. haha She can't help it, you know she is going down fast sucking up all that Cali chemtrail fog and she missed midnight love fests with her queen lush loon while she was taking her topix timeout. lol

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong.
Here is a screenshot of my desktop showing my IP according to my system and What's My IP.
http://i44.tinypic.com/6fo7qc.png
At least you picked one from my area :-P (I only blocked the last number so you cannot say you tricked me into giving it to you)
lolololololololol
and the 74 tells him you are using a service provider that services Newport, KY
... That is F'ing PRICELESS!!!

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hopefully president Obama can get this carbon credit exchange going pretty quick so that if someone drives a car for a week (or even for using too much electricity) it will cost say $50 or $100 a week to pay for all of the greenhouse gases emitted. If it cost everyone a few thousand a year they would think twice and it would raise a lot of money and then Obama could do even more good!!!

Yeah Obama do it!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

56 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Corn for Sale 6 min more info 2
Is James Brown single? (Apr '13) 14 min right 9
Stivers Center fixes 17 min ifureallyknew 58
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 38 min Mike Duquette 128,925
Dentist AJ Smith 56 min wondering 1
john sowders 1 hr not surprised 1
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 3 hr Flint hill bandit 26,210
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder Sun sheila 420
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE