'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story

“Hot C can't explain it...”

Since: Apr 13

...but he'll hold your hand

#134550 Nov 14, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, after she calls me a hag...you're an idiot and a creep and a pervert ...defending cruel and mean and a pervert...the most 2 dusgusting individuals here on topix...of course, that is your kind ...!!!!!!!
Shut up and piss off, you idiot... you have no room to lecture anyone ...STUPID ...!!!!!
are you spinning and smoking like a Stepford Wife?
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#134551 Nov 14, 2013
the teabagger queen nujob just keeps on giving...haha

Sarah Palin Is Appalled By Pope Francis’‘Liberal Agenda’(VIDEO)

Pope Francis is a man of compassion and love. So, of course, that means the right-wing hates his guts. At long last, the queen bee of the Tea Party herself, Sarah Palin, decided to comment on the new pontiff. And she is “taken aback” by his Christian values.

Sarah Palin is concerned about Pope Francis following the teachings of Jesus.

During an interview with Jake Tapper on CNN, Palin expressed concern with how Pope Francis has been leading the Catholic Church. Apparently, practicing the teachings of Jesus is too much for her to digest.

“He’s had some statements that to me sound kind of liberal, has taken me aback, has kind of surprised me,” the Alaskan quitter said.

Pope Francis is the total opposite of Sarah Palin.

Pope Francis is the total opposite of that of right-wing Christians like Sarah Palin. Unlike Palin, Pope Francis is a strong advocate for the poor. He has called upon the people of the world to stop being hateful towards gay people. He is an opponent of income inequality who has called out “savage capitalism.” He has shown compassion for the sick and respect for people who practice other faiths. And he has criticized those on the right-wing who are ideologically obsessed. One couldn’t ask for a better representative of true Christian values.

Sarah Palin is against everything Jesus is about.
When Sarah Palin aims vitriol at Pope Francis, she’s attacking the teachings of Jesus.

That “liberal agenda” the pontiff is being criticized for is what Jesus practiced during his life according to the very Bible that Palin claims to have read.

Jesus healed the sick and fed the poor. He urged people to love their neighbors and he criticized capitalistic greed. Jesus even had respect for non-believers.

Sarah Palin, on the other hand, has nothing but contempt for the poor and the sick. She adamantly opposes Obamacare, which offers accessible health insurance coverage to millions of Americans who couldn’t afford it before. This is hypocritical considering Palin has crossed into Canada to get free medical care. She also opposes food stamp programs that feed millions of hungry Americans, including children and military veterans. Palin is also rabidly anti-gay and anti-nonbeliever. This hatred of the sick, the poor, gays, and non-believers runs in complete contrast to what Jesus preached. And that’s just a damn shame considering Palin is whining about how Jesus isn’t focused on enough at Christmas time.

Christian? Sarah Palin doesn’t know the meaning of the word.

If Palin were to actually read her Bible and pay close attention to Pope Francis, perhaps she’d understand true Christian values. Then again, we shouldn’t expect much from someone who hijacks a peaceful march by veterans to use them in an effort to line her pockets with more book profits.

We certainly shouldn’t expect it from someone who thinks it’s funny when a diabetic pregnant woman passes out. Honestly, can any of us really see Sarah Palin holding and comforting a severely disfigured man with a rare disease, like the Pope did recently, when she can’t even have empathy for a pregnant woman with diabetes?

Make no mistake, Palin hates everything Jesus stands for. That’s why she’s “taken aback” by Pope Francis. Only one individual in this trio would take food, money, and health care from a sick poor person. Hint: it’s not Pope Francis or Jesus.

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/11/13/sarah...

"Only one individual in this trio would take food, money, and health care from a sick poor person. Hint: it’s not Pope Francis or Jesus."

If Jesus was here today, he would be a DEMOCRAT.

Greed Over People

teabagger GOP = themselves, BIG CORPS/PHARMA,$$$$$$$$$

DEMS = PEOPLE

JESUS didn't teach us to hate the Poor and worship Wealth. Satan did.(AND the GOP)

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#134553 Nov 14, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
How many times in a row are you going to mention my private parts, sweetie?
From one African American to another don't pay her any attention!!

Democrats always win!!!

#134554 Nov 14, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh a dynamic IP how very...useful(I hope you tasted the sarcasm). The next time that router is powered down the IP address changes.
Now what do you intend to do with it?
You're going to...sue for having an opinion which conflicts with yours? Wah wah wah...call a wahhhhmbulance. Child!
or...
You're going to use your leet hakzor skills to cruise through a commercial firewall(yeah right) and do such evil as open their CD tray and cause their computer to beep? Truly you are mighty indeed.
The days of an IP address being someones Achilles heel are over, do grow up.
You can have my IP address and my actual phone number if you like(it would be a trasatlantic call).
I gave him my IP address three times one night and dared and chided him to hack me...I knew he couldn't...He might come up with the name of my provider or what part of the country I live in, but nothing more.
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#134555 Nov 14, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
I think their vacant look make them more adorable
...spaniels, not republicans
Hi Calvin. You have to overlook the chemtrail zombie serb, she always diverts her behavior on her by referring to you or change the subject like they are known to do. haha She can't help it, you know she is going down fast sucking up all that Cali chemtrail fog and she missed midnight love fests with her queen lush loon while she was taking her topix timeout. lol

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

#134556 Nov 14, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong.
Here is a screenshot of my desktop showing my IP according to my system and What's My IP.
http://i44.tinypic.com/6fo7qc.png
At least you picked one from my area :-P (I only blocked the last number so you cannot say you tricked me into giving it to you)
lolololololololol
and the 74 tells him you are using a service provider that services Newport, KY
... That is F'ing PRICELESS!!!

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#134557 Nov 14, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn all those pesky scientists with all their fancy data and facts about climate change!
If Michele Bachmann says it isn't true, that's good enough for me :-P
Hopefully president Obama can get this carbon credit exchange going pretty quick so that if someone drives a car for a week (or even for using too much electricity) it will cost say $50 or $100 a week to pay for all of the greenhouse gases emitted. If it cost everyone a few thousand a year they would think twice and it would raise a lot of money and then Obama could do even more good!!!

Yeah Obama do it!!!!

#134558 Nov 14, 2013
obamaisadumbASS wrote:
<quoted text>
Http redirect is what it’s called! URL redirection, also called URL forwarding, is an internet technique for making a web page available under more than one URL address. When a web browser attempts to open a URL that has been redirected, a page with a different URL is opened. Most commonly called a ‘LINK’ by everyone who has even basic computer knowledge. NO, you did not post an IP address! You may make ARI mad with your lies!
now he's copy and pasting directly from Wikipedia...laugh everybody
laugh at Professor Ari, the Hackerer

#134559 Nov 14, 2013
obamaisadumbASS wrote:
<quoted text>
You can just refer to my last post as well.....Frank!
wow, bet you disappear for a few days...your socks will be too ashamed to show up, too
OZombies

United States

#134560 Nov 14, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Banned ...
ha ha ha ...
You tried it ...
but they didn't DO it :)
Welcome back AL...!!
:-)!!!
<3 !!

#134561 Nov 14, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
What part ...HE LIED AND HE HAD NO CHOICE ...
don't you understand ...?????
3 years, TOO LITTLE TOO LATE...!!!!!
"It's important to be honest" Obama ...
HUH...!!!!!
lolol
Still?
Seriously??
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#134562 Nov 14, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Banned ...
ha ha ha ...
You tried it ...
but they didn't DO it :)
WRONG, you did that yourself and everyone can go back a few days and see when you dropped off. hahaha You think too many "friends" jihad patriots would miss you not to tell them you were going on vacation or you would post from wherever you were with a different location. Try again. That's okay if they want to believe you, the rest of us know better.

The only one I have reported and hope they ban if they can catch him is your circus king clown ARIsockisadumbass with all his names, ips, proxies, locations and his filthy perverted comments. They remove his perversion and slanderous posts. You get your own posts removed all by yourself. When you are whining about them and post them asking why they were posted they are no CRAZIER than any of the others. Must just be YOU. I wouldn't waste my time reporting your delusional comments. You are a real poster child for why people vote for DEMS. We want you, your jboy shadow, whiny teabagger fk (wtf) and your chemtrail zombie to continue to post your lies, gloom, doom, rhetoric and propaganda from your conservative nut tree daily, winged nut drama (wnd), and the jihad sites you post from (among other topix thread sites), you clowns send them to the polls to vote for the DEMS. THANK YOU in advance. hahaha

But keep spinning it loon, you always did with the best of the clowns here. hahaha

Thanks for the laughs.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#134563 Nov 14, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
now he's copy and pasting directly from Wikipedia...laugh everybody
laugh at Professor Ari, the Hackerer
haha....and having his posts removed. He is a barrel of laughs.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#134564 Nov 14, 2013
John Boehner Caught Lying to Children of Immigrants When Confronted About Immigration Reform (Video)

Speaker of the House John Boehner was confronted by two children of immigrants while he was eating breakfast Wednesday morning. The two children urged him to push immigration reform through the House of Representatives.

So how did John Boehner respond to two children asking him to do his job? Well, he blatantly lied to them.

Boehner said,“I’m trying to find some way to get this thing done. It’s, as you know, not easy–not going to be an easy path forward. But, I’ve made it clear since the day after the election that it’s time to get this done.”

Which is a complete lie.

The Senate sent an immigration bill to the House months ago that had bipartisan support. So, one might then ask,“Why is it that we don’t have sensible immigration reform by now?”

That answer is simple: Because the same Speaker of the House John Boehner these two children confronted about immigration reform refuses to let the House vote on the Senate’s immigration bill. A bill that would pass if Boehner allowed a vote to actually be held.

So exactly how is Boehner “trying to find a way” when there’s a damn bill he killed in the House that would have brought sensible immigration reform to this country? It seems the only thing Boehner is “trying to find a way” to do is pander to the tea party, a group that fiercely opposes immigration reform.

After Boehner blatantly lied to the children, they then asked him,”How would you feel if you had to tell your kids at the age of 10 that you were never coming home?”

To which Boehner replied,”That wouldn’t be good.”
Here is the video of the confrontation, via Fair Immigration Reform Movement:

It’s incredibly disturbing that not only would Boehner unapologetically lie to a kid’s face, but also knowing that his actions could lead to these two kids seeing their father deported. It just adds to this man’s pathetic legacy of failure and deceit.

I’m by no means someone who encourages illegal immigration. I am, however, a strong proponent of passing sensible immigration reform that addresses those who are already here (and are in good standing) while establishing ways to prevent future illegal immigration.

Which is something the Senate’s bill does. What it doesn’t do is build a giant wall between the United States and Mexico with armed guards like most tea party Republicans want. The Senate’s bill handles immigration with bipartisan support and common sense — the two biggest enemies of tea party Republicans.

Later in the day, Boehner reiterated to reporters that the House would not be taking up the Senate’s immigration reform bill.
As always, John Boehner has no problem proving what kind of a class act he truly is.

http://www.forwardprogressives.com/john-boehn...

Typical republiCON response...LIES

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH

#134565 Nov 14, 2013
Obobin Hood wrote:
<quoted text>
From one African American to another don't pay her any attention!!
Democrats always win!!!
Seems like a trend, anyway

Since: May 11

UK

#134566 Nov 14, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
wow, bet you disappear for a few days...your socks will be too ashamed to show up, too
Should I be aware of who Frank is? Is there a story there?

#134567 Nov 14, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Calvin. You have to overlook the chemtrail zombie serb, she always diverts her behavior on her by referring to you or change the subject like they are known to do. haha She can't help it, you know she is going down fast sucking up all that Cali chemtrail fog and she missed midnight love fests with her queen lush loon while she was taking her topix timeout. lol
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
And I thought I was fascinated with my private parts
I forgive her
I wonder why she didn't invite AL out to her coast.
(not as chem drenched as she seems?)

#134568 Nov 14, 2013
Obobin Hood wrote:
<quoted text>
Hopefully president Obama can get this carbon credit exchange going pretty quick so that if someone drives a car for a week (or even for using too much electricity) it will cost say $50 or $100 a week to pay for all of the greenhouse gases emitted. If it cost everyone a few thousand a year they would think twice and it would raise a lot of money and then Obama could do even more good!!!
Yeah Obama do it!!!!
I think you're just being sarcastic
but you're right about Democrats
They Rule
OZombies

United States

#134569 Nov 14, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
...you can't help it but sucking up ####... that is only what is coming out of you crappy big mouth...
who I have love fests with it's no concern of yours...what do you care ....?? You only talk about people that really get under your skin.
AL is smart, intelligent, bright, know what she is writing about, know her history ...you can't even get near her with your copy and crap. You're clueless ...DITCH MITCH...BITCH BITCH BITCH...!!
That's only you know how to do...BEST...!!
What, nothing about Obamacare ...??? WOW...!!

#134570 Nov 14, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
Should I be aware of who Frank is? Is there a story there?
He's fishing. Like John Edward in a crowd of 20 thousand people, "Someone here has lost a loved one, I'm getting an F..Frrr...Frr..Frraaa...
from deep in the audience.."My dead Dad's named Frank"
"Yes, I know, he says he's sorry about that thing."

Ari is all Blow
and no Go

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brett 35 min lololol 3
How many kindergarten teachers at Lay? 2 hr lol 13
German shepard 3 hr Jackie 3
Mike Smith For Sheriff (Feb '14) 3 hr Jack 221
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Known Fact 131,906
Porsche mills 9 hr sad days 25
barbourville affordabe funeral home (Oct '08) 10 hr someone who knows 109
To the Garland family 18 hr Friend 5
what happen on the creek ambulances an law is u... Fri Get a life 8
Who is the best looking woman in knox co. (Feb '10) Fri billy 183
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:09 pm PST

Yahoo! Sports 2:09PM
RT Eric Winston quickly settling in with Bengals
NBC Sports 3:14 PM
Losers of 13 of 14, Titans set for top draft pick - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Broncos vs. Bengals: TV Info, Spread, Injury Updates, Game Time and More
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions
NBC Sports11:17 AM
Peyton Manning officially questionable for Monday night