'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 256553 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

“ Trumpanzees...”

Since: Apr 13

..a basket of deplorables

#135076 Nov 17, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Then Obama, Congress and the Senate need to start trimming government. There is so much waste there it's ridiculous. Obama wants to help others on the backs of those who are barely making it now. What sacrifices is he making? What sacrifices are the lush, rich and wealthy government officials making to chip in on this? Barely nothing.
He wants to add 10-30 million more people to this country to futher complicate things more than they are. Our country gives billions away in foreign aid when we have people barely able to afford groceries in this country. We have sick, poor and disabled who can't find work they can do. I still believe in helping the poor. It's heart-breaking to see little children have to do without because single mom's can't afford to play Santa. But I am still a firm believer, "Charity begins at home".
If Obama wants to help Americans, stop the spending and trim the budget of wasteful spending. That's a start!
Good night and have a great day tomorrow.
clueless spamming nut

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#135077 Nov 17, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
I see my fellow Democrats are owning you stupid repukes today. This new one, Obobin Hood is the best of all, he is a credit to all Democrats!
What Does It Matter

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#135078 Nov 17, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
clueless spamming nut
AG Holder asks for appeal in Fast and Furious case holding him in contempt.

Attorney General Eric Holder wants to appeal a recent judge’s ruling that allows the House to continue with is contempt case, related to Holder’s refusal to turn over documents concerning the.........Holder still thinks he works for Obama..........instead of the people of America.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“ Trumpanzees...”

#135079 Nov 17, 2013
Rand Paul's Plagiarism, how original

An entire section of Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul’s 2013 book "Government Bullies" was copied wholesale from a 2003 case study by the Heritage Foundation, BuzzFeed has learned. The copied section, 1,318 words, is by far the most significant instance reported so far of Paul borrowing language from other published material.(<<<Hot C borrowed that.)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Syl

Ashland, KY

#135080 Nov 17, 2013
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>Obama made a mistake trying to defend the web sites but the ACA is here to stay.
Sounded like he was trying to defend himself.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“ Trumpanzees...”

#135081 Nov 17, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>AG Holder asks for appeal in Fast and Furious case holding him in contempt.
Attorney General Eric Holder wants to appeal a recent judge’s ruling that allows the House to continue with is contempt case, related to Holder’s refusal to turn over documents concerning the.........Holder still thinks he works for Obama..........instead of the people of America.
I had nothing to do with that, and frankly, I don't care.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#135082 Nov 17, 2013
mofo wrote:
<quoted text>now that's no way to talk to a lady. do all Obama supporters talk like that?
To a lady, no. To a bottom-feeding dumchit who uses the same (and worse) language isn't a big deal at all.

No, not all Obama supporters talk like that, and those who talk like that are not all Obama supporters:
OZombies wrote:
...stop sucking my Serbian a** you racist bigoted PIG...piss off you liberal monkey...!! BITCH BITCH BITCH

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

#135083 Nov 17, 2013
American Lady wrote:
woo hooooooo
lQQk at those 'idjit' buttons NOW
:D
Someone beat you at your own game, didn't they?

:P

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

#135084 Nov 17, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
I had nothing to do with that, and frankly, I don't care.
Duly noted that you're blameless in that one, Calvin, and good morning!

;)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“ Trumpanzees...”

#135087 Nov 17, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Duly noted that you're blameless in that one, Calvin, and good morning!
;)
good morning Crow
I'm lovin' the "Jugde It" conspiracy
Jay has it all figured out, tho...but apparently, he's waiting for the News crews to divulge.

I loved the 'does anybody use Firefox' spoiler

..if it were flipped, Ari would take the credit

raining and warn here.
I'm babysitting my pal's 6 yo boy, I'm tapping the keys lightly, as to not wake him.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

#135088 Nov 17, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>good morning Crow
I'm lovin' the "Jugde It" conspiracy
Jay has it all figured out, tho...but apparently, he's waiting for the News crews to divulge.
I loved the 'does anybody use Firefox' spoiler
..if it were flipped, Ari would take the credit
raining and warn here.
I'm babysitting my pal's 6 yo boy, I'm tapping the keys lightly, as to not wake him.
Yeah, no flies on puddin' pop...well, except that he failed to recognize the fake Uncle Tab. Knowing Jethro, he'll probably still find a way to take credit for it.

Warm and rainy here, too. I've been posting between the "JFK Campaign" special on Meet The Press. I never knew JFK was so hawkish in the beginning, all about increasing military spending. It was mentioned that 4 million were unemployed in 1960, the worst unemployment rate since the recession of the 50's. The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Crow on

Nebo, KY

#135089 Nov 17, 2013
You could be no more correct!

“ Trumpanzees...”

#135091 Nov 17, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Good Morning *Patriots*
*~ The Lord's Prayer ~*
Our Father, who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy Name.
Thy kingdom come.
THY WILL BE DONE,
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but DELIVER US FROM EVIL.
For Thine is the kingdom
and the power
and the glory,
forever and ever.
Amen †
<3
And put this on Daily ...
*Armour of God Prayer*
Heavenly father I am ready to take my stand against the powers of darkness. Please help me to stand against the spiritual forces of Evil that want to destroy my Country, my family, and me...
The Helmet of Salvation
The Breastplate of Righteousness
The Belt of Truth
The Gospel of Peace
The Shield of Faith
Sword of the Spirit
I will pray persistently for my "fellow believers" in the authority of Jesus' name, deeded to me according to my Faith...
In Jesus' name I pray...
Amen <3
HIS WILL BE DONE
here on this (MY) Topix forum...that's for sure
and He has Hot C to thank for that †

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 11

London, UK

#135092 Nov 17, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Good Morning *Patriots*
*~ The Lord's Prayer ~*
Our Father, who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy Name.
Thy kingdom come.
THY WILL BE DONE,
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but DELIVER US FROM EVIL.
For Thine is the kingdom
and the power
and the glory,
forever and ever.
Amen †
<3
And put this on Daily ...
*Armour of God Prayer*
Heavenly father I am ready to take my stand against the powers of darkness. Please help me to stand against the spiritual forces of Evil that want to destroy my Country, my family, and me...
The Helmet of Salvation
The Breastplate of Righteousness
The Belt of Truth
The Gospel of Peace
The Shield of Faith
Sword of the Spirit
I will pray persistently for my "fellow believers" in the authority of Jesus' name, deeded to me according to my Faith...
In Jesus' name I pray...
Amen <3
...because the almighty 'gray-boxes' on topix to see his followers praying in text for all the world to see.

Matthew 6:5,6,7

"When you pray, you are not to be like the hypocrites; for they love to stand and pray in the synagogues and on the street corners so that they may be seen by men. Truly I say to you, they have their reward in full. But you, when you pray, go into your inner room, close your door and pray to your Father who is in secret, and your Father who sees what is done in secret will reward you. And when you are praying, do not use meaningless repetition as the Gentiles do, for they suppose that they will be heard for their many words.…"

If some hippy communist jew(who is a little bit ethnic), arrives from on high calling for the hungry to be fed, the sick to be treated and the homeless given shelter, the 'conservative Christian movement' will be the first to nail him to a piece of board for his un-American ways.

It is impossible to reconcile Christian (political)conservative capitalism with the alleged teachings of 'jesus christ'.....but it is terribly funny to watch you try.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#135095 Nov 17, 2013
American Lady wrote:
An Oldie but Goodie :)
The Day ObamaCare Died
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =M2scxJNXjMIXX
A~N~D this GREAT one :)
Obamacare and Duck Dynasty stars
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
PLUS:
A Doctor Sings The "Obama Care Blues"
Snort another pill dope head.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#135096 Nov 17, 2013
American Lady wrote:
An Oldie but Goodie :)
The Day ObamaCare Died
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =M2scxJNXjMIXX
A~N~D this GREAT one :)
Obamacare and Duck Dynasty stars
PLUS:
A Doctor Sings The "Obama Care Blues"
You and OZ,(the chemtrail nut case), I still don't get. Both of you receive government checks each month and both of you receive government health care. So why is it you do not want any working poor to be able to afford healthcare? Why is ObamaCare even a concern of you both?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

London, UK

#135100 Nov 17, 2013
American Lady wrote:
"But could not our situation be compared to one of a menacing epidemic?
People are unable to view this situation in its true light, for their eyes are blinded by passion.
General fear and anxiety create hatred and aggressiveness.
The adaptation to warlike aims and activities has corrupted the mentality of man; as a result, intelligent, objective and humane thinking has hardly any effect and is even suspected and persecuted as unpatriotic."
Dr. Albert Einstein
From "The Menace of Mass Destruction"
...and to whom would you be attributing intelligence, objectivity and humane thinking?

This would be the people who think that the earth is 10 thousand years old, believe that the Obama presidency should be erased(even though he was democratically elected), and that the US should stop overseas aid, cut welfare, abolish the minimum wage and let the health insurance companies carry on making a killing('scuse the pun).

Sadly there is no cure for the terminal inhumanity and uncharitableness of the Tealiban, it is a pre-existing condition...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

London, UK

#135101 Nov 17, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Einstein and the First World War
Albert Einstein was born a German, took Swiss nationality in 1900 and German-Swiss nationality after the war, renounced German citizenship in 1933, and became an *American citizen in 1940. Such real and symbolic frontier-crossing was appropriate in a man who hoped for a world in which there were no binding or fanatical nationalist allegiances to cause distrust, hostility and war.
http://www.ppu.org.uk/people/einstein.html
So...you're an advocate of 'porous borders'?

LMAO, colour me sceptical.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#135103 Nov 17, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>You and OZ,(the chemtrail nut case), I still don't get. Both of you receive government checks each month and both of you receive government health care. So why is it you do not want any working poor to be able to afford healthcare? Why is ObamaCare even a concern of you both?
Because it was the idea of that scary black man claiming to be President.:-P

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#135104 Nov 17, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
So...you're an advocate of 'porous borders'?
LMAO, colour me sceptical.
She usually has no clue what her posts mean.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pussyhat Project tops off Women's March on Wash... 6 min Proud Deplorable 2
Looking for work 47 min Middlesboro Man 29
Nicholas Jones, Rodney Bullock, Benjamin Strong 1 hr Truth is Truth 4
rump takes office Tomorrow 1 hr un trump 9
Donald Trump bodyslams, beats and shaves Vince ... 2 hr un trump 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Shane 158,110
Free dog to a good home Chihuahua/Yorkie mix (Nov '11) 3 hr Cierra carr 13
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Thu Refer 112

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web