'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 262604 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#134494 Nov 14, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course the viewers would be conservative ,good sense people wanting the honest news from their own view point. Of course the progressive, liberal groups would oppose any thing not on their ideology , or, view point. Doesn`t this make sense? What would you expect? The conservatives listen to Madcow? Of course not! We do want the honest news!!
You found your "t" - good for you!

You realize, though, that "conservative good sense people" is an oxymoron, right?

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#134495 Nov 14, 2013
obamaisadumbASS wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, yawn! 74.129.186.163, I do not intend to debate this with you, you and I know it's correct, so don't start. I have no intent to do anything with it! But yes, many things can be done.
Wrong.
Here is a screenshot of my desktop showing my IP according to my system and What's My IP.
http://i44.tinypic.com/6fo7qc.png
At least you picked one from my area :-P (I only blocked the last number so you cannot say you tricked me into giving it to you)
whitehair

Louisville, KY

#134496 Nov 14, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
You found your "t" - good for you!
You realize, though, that "conservative good sense people" is an oxymoron, right?
No moron, just a correct opinion. We are all free to have our own!

Since: May 11

London, UK

#134498 Nov 14, 2013
obamaisadumbASS wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, yawn! 74.129.186.163, I do not intend to debate this with you, you and I know it's correct, so don't start. I have no intent to do anything with it! But yes, many things can be done.
...many things can be done? LMAO

...I have no intent? LMAO(again)

You know when you suddenly find yourself in a hole? Try putting down the shovel. Asshat!

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#134499 Nov 14, 2013
obamaisadumbASS wrote:
<quoted text>
Good bullshit try, thats not a IP address you posted! Like I said we both know the truth, and that is all that really matters! I'm done with you now. I am surprised you would try such a weakass response? I guess it makes you look good to those dimwits?
Not an IP adress? What is it pray tell?
Go to http://www.whatsmyip.org/ and tell me what it reports? AN IP, that's what! Tell me old wise one. How do I get it to report a non-IP, the same non-IP my system reports?
Everyone here can see you are busted.
And yes I know you are Ari. The IP you posted gave you away.
I wondered how you found an IP from my area, then I remembered you accused me of being someone else from Newport. Someone you said had posted his IP. That's the IP you posted isn't it Ari?
LMAO your desperation to convince everyone you have skillz you don't have gives you away.

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#134500 Nov 14, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
No moron, just a correct opinion. We are all free to have our own!
Your opinion, to be sure. Correct? Not so much.

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#134501 Nov 14, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Not an IP adress? What is it pray tell?
Go to http://www.whatsmyip.org/ and tell me what it reports? AN IP, that's what! Tell me old wise one. How do I get it to report a non-IP, the same non-IP my system reports?
Everyone here can see you are busted.
And yes I know you are Ari. The IP you posted gave you away.
I wondered how you found an IP from my area, then I remembered you accused me of being someone else from Newport. Someone you said had posted his IP. That's the IP you posted isn't it Ari?
LMAO your desperation to convince everyone you have skillz you don't have gives you away.
Well said, Newport, and good morning to you and Mr. C.:)

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#134502 Nov 14, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said, Newport, and good morning to you and Mr. C.:)
Thank you.
Only an idiot who truly has no clue as to how the net works, would make the claims he does.
OZombies

San Diego, CA

#134503 Nov 14, 2013
SPLC wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you never said anything derogatory to her. Even if it had to be an insulting, name calling post about her posts being to long.
I took a longshot, and tried to have a civil adult exchange with you, so far you have called me an idiot, pervert, creep, stupid, goatgirl (what ever the hell that is),what have I called you? I don't regret wasting my time on you. It only confirmed my suspensions. One last thing, how do you know one of those hate mongers you are defending isn't a war criminal that sought asylum in the U.S.?
Good day.
...no, I don't know ... I don't know, that you are maybe posting from THE asylum, you nuts. I just know that you're pushing and provoking YOU
weasel. No, excuse me I meant *goat girl*. This is your style.

Btw don't you have better things to do...like defending *liar in chief*... a FRAUD of a president?

Good Day...!!

Since: May 11

London, UK

#134504 Nov 14, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL I wouldn't post my phone number. There are a lot of childish people here. You risk prank calls 24/7. A few services here offer free (or very cheap) transatlantic calls.
Not to my private account ;o)

(calls terminate in the British Virgin Islands and are charged at £300 per minute or part therof) lol
AMJ

Versailles, KY

#134505 Nov 14, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
...no, I don't know ... I don't know, that you are maybe posting from THE asylum, you nuts. I just know that you're pushing and provoking YOU
weasel. No, excuse me I meant *goat girl*. This is your style.
Btw don't you have better things to do...like defending *liar in chief*... a FRAUD of a president?
Good Day...!!
listen you are miniority?Not the Mijority.are you not Noticeing.the recent elections.wake up America??

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#134506 Nov 14, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to my private account ;o)
(calls terminate in the British Virgin Islands and are charged at £300 per minute or part therof) lol
HOLY CRAP!!
LOL I take it you get no overseas calls :-P

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#134507 Nov 14, 2013
All of you republican crybabies should be glad president Obama can change the law all by himself because he fixed what you have been crying about getting your health insurance cancelled so STFU already!!

President Obama is awesome and can change the law all by himself!!!!

Yay democrats!!!

Since: May 11

London, UK

#134508 Nov 14, 2013
obamaisadumbASS wrote:
<quoted text>
Good bullshit try, thats not a IP address you posted! Like I said we both know the truth, and that is all that really matters! I'm done with you now. I am surprised you would try such a weakass response? I guess it makes you look good to those dimwits?
It's a class A address, from insight broadband as you can see from the first Octet. Sorry...I'm obviously confusing you.

LOOK a birdie!

Seriously, you're embarassing yourself, don't talk about computers, the internet or communications EVER because I'm literally blushing for you. Just relax and remember what the guru's from your political party told you.

The internet...IT'S JUST A SERIES OF TUBES!

Since: May 11

London, UK

#134509 Nov 14, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said, Newport, and good morning to you and Mr. C.:)
...evenin'(18:55hrs GMT).
obamaisadumbASS

Bristol, VA

#134510 Nov 14, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Not an IP adress? What is it pray tell?
Go to http://www.whatsmyip.org/ and tell me what it reports? AN IP, that's what! Tell me old wise one. How do I get it to report a non-IP, the same non-IP my system reports?
Everyone here can see you are busted.
And yes I know you are Ari. The IP you posted gave you away.
I wondered how you found an IP from my area, then I remembered you accused me of being someone else from Newport. Someone you said had posted his IP. That's the IP you posted isn't it Ari?
LMAO your desperation to convince everyone you have skillz you don't have gives you away.
Http redirect is what it’s called! URL redirection, also called URL forwarding, is an internet technique for making a web page available under more than one URL address. When a web browser attempts to open a URL that has been redirected, a page with a different URL is opened. Most commonly called a ‘LINK’ by everyone who has even basic computer knowledge. NO, you did not post an IP address! You may make ARI mad with your lies!
Syl

Russell, KY

#134511 Nov 14, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Are you speaking about the victims families? They want and deserve the truth. Creaming? Ass over tits? Would you say that to the families? Those families want what most decent citizens want...the truth. CNN and other lame-stream media has been able to interview one of the terrorists responsible for the 4 Americans but Obama and his crew can't find him? Maybe they don't want to find him. If they did they would ask CNN to do it for them, ya think?
He might be 6 ft under by now.Dead people don't talk.
obamaisadumbASS

Bristol, VA

#134512 Nov 14, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a class A address, from insight broadband as you can see from the first Octet. Sorry...I'm obviously confusing you.
LOOK a birdie!
Seriously, you're embarassing yourself, don't talk about computers, the internet or communications EVER because I'm literally blushing for you. Just relax and remember what the guru's from your political party told you.
The internet...IT'S JUST A SERIES OF TUBES!
You can just refer to my last post as well.....Frank!

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#134513 Nov 14, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>

The internet...IT'S JUST A SERIES OF TUBES!
I'm just glad Al Gore invented it so we can talk about how much we love being democrats!!!!!

Go democrats beat those stupid republicans!!!

Since: May 11

London, UK

#134514 Nov 14, 2013
obamaisadumbASS wrote:
<quoted text>
Http redirect is what it’s called! URL redirection, also called URL forwarding, is an internet technique for making a web page available under more than one URL address. When a web browser attempts to open a URL that has been redirected, a page with a different URL is opened. Most commonly called a ‘LINK’ by everyone who has even basic computer knowledge. NO, you did not post an IP address! You may make ARI mad with your lies!
wtf are you burbling on about 74.139.43.??? is clearly a bloody class A IP address assigned to insight broadband,

locale- louisville/burlington/cincinna ti.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lindsey Lancaster 33 min Terry 6
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 33 min Mickey402 161,230
Kristian 35 min knocked up 1
Sprinkles firing 30 teachers but keeps making j... 1 hr Dave 12
Knox school for knox 1 hr Mad 32
Ray and brian 1 hr Gonner 1
landlord complaint 1 hr Therealbitchplease 3

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages