'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 239989 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

“I'm Not TRUMP...”

Since: Apr 13

...I'm just DRAWN that way....

#134334 Nov 13, 2013
syl wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Obobin Hood is really a Republican making fun of dems and having fun being facetious .
I think he's wtf's pet parrot,
bet he has a sore bird butt
OZombies

United States

#134335 Nov 13, 2013
Obamacare is covering your birth control so don't worry will cover your STD treatment also...!!!!!!!
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#134336 Nov 13, 2013
ARIsockdumbASS wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh he's still on! Thats Chris Mathis on MSNBC.
NO proxy freak that would be that weeper idiot glen beck. He cries more than the your republiCON house weeper.

btw, I reported your ignorant imposter trash posted under all the names that chapped your ass the most yesterday. Looks like the mods removed them. You whiny little girl can't take the truth so spin your socks. I will report you everytime you use those names, talk degrading filth, or threaten to hack and post ips. Keep it up arisock's they will get you eventually ...permanently. Loser circus clown sock.

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH THE SOCKS
&
DITCH MITCH

“I'm Not TRUMP...”

#134337 Nov 13, 2013
Obobin Hood wrote:
<quoted text>
That is so funny!!
There should be a law where nobody can be completely white anymore and find a way to inject African DNA into all newborns so that we wipe out the white race once and for all and then when President Obama gets to be president of planet earth he can do that to all of those stupid northern European nations that think they are so superior because they are all white or maybe they just think that they are all white maybe they already have some African DNA in their blood!!!!!
LMFAO
LMFAO
LMFAO
Yeah democrats are always right!!!!!
All newborns have African DNA, already, always have, always will
...hard to blame Obama, directly....hahaha
syl

Russell, KY

#134339 Nov 13, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't see Bush cry when he lied and thousands of Americans died. Sure didn't say he was sorry did he?
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
Are you saying we shouldn't expect this president to be better than the last.
When I vote I expect the newly elected one will be better than the last one.Now you are saying we should not have that expectation. I thought that was everybody's hope for the future.
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#134340 Nov 13, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
Well to be honest, over here we saw Halliburton mopping up no-bid contracts in Iraq and thought:
"Wait a minute...doesn't Cheney have a large block of unexercised stock options in Halliburton? Surely that is a conflict which cannot stand...he must divest himself of those shares, the american people will not allow it......"
...but you did!
That's the GOP, profit first, people last. Oh Jr. was trying to vindicate his Dad's failure during Desert Storm and of course the $$$$$$.

GOP = themselves, BIG CORPS/PHARMA, and $$$$$$$$$$

DEMS = PEOPLE

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
OZombies

San Diego, CA

#134341 Nov 13, 2013
Obobin Hood wrote:
<quoted text>
That is so funny!!
There should be a law where nobody can be completely white anymore and find a way to inject African DNA into all newborns so that we wipe out the white race once and for all and then when President Obama gets to be president of planet earth he can do that to all of those stupid northern European nations that think they are so superior because they are all white or maybe they just think that they are all white maybe they already have some African DNA in their blood!!!!!
LMFAO
LMFAO
LMFAO
Yeah democrats are always right!!!!!
In your dreams pal...
Obamacare might be CURE for liberal disease ...
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#134342 Nov 13, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know if I love palin or bachmann more.
Imagine a Palin Bachmann ticket?
Imagine the matching leather bolero jackets, two of them eating corn dogs together. Praying for the gays, renouncing witchcraft, shooting moose from helicopters with assault weapons...while Marcus arranged flowers.
I'd invest heavily in any company producing political satire and comedy.
LMAO ... you nailed it.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
OZombies

San Diego, CA

#134344 Nov 13, 2013
Obobin Hood wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly!!
And by then the white race will be no more because everyone will be mixed and that is the strength of this country is diversity and all races will blend into one and then racism will be non existant because everybody will be the same race and that is mixed and that will be wonderful because they will all vote democrat!!!
WooHoo goooooooo Democrats!!!!!!!
There is no 100% pure race...

...when my daughter was little girl, her natural hair was kind of silver blond, blue eyes. People use to stop and look. She was beautiful, she still is.

Since: May 11

London, UK

#134345 Nov 13, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the GOP, profit first, people last. Oh Jr. was trying to vindicate his Dad's failure during Desert Storm and of course the $$$$$$.
GOP = themselves, BIG CORPS/PHARMA, and $$$$$$$$$$
DEMS = PEOPLE
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
Well Dubya screwed up the oil company his daddy bought for him and he also screwed up the country his brother stole for him.
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#134346 Nov 13, 2013
syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying we shouldn't expect this president to be better than the last.
When I vote I expect the newly elected one will be better than the last one.Now you are saying we should not have that expectation. I thought that was everybody's hope for the future.
You repukes say you don't read my comments but can't help yourselves huh? hahaha I said clearly yesterday when discussing the same thing that all Presidents LIE, they may not intend too, due to circumstances or CONgress. Like Bush Sr. "read my lips, no more taxes" although I believe Jr flat out lied to justify taking getting us into 2 wars to benefit them for the money, the oil, the vindication of his dad's Desert Storm etc...HALIBURTON! I won't explain it to you again. Why do you think President Obama's campaign slogan was Hope and Change. Too bad the CONS want to take us BACKWARDS instead of FORWARD. Don't put words in my comments that are not there. I'll let you in on something, our next PRESIDENT will finish what he started and make history as well being the FIRST WOMAN PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES. Wait for it. hahaha Now slither off to your other socks and threads. I won't comment back to your ignorance again.

RIP GOP CONS

HILLARY 2016

DITCH MITCH

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#134347 Nov 13, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Did Dick Cheney have any role in managing …
answers.yahoo.com/question/index...
Resolved ·
·
Published Jun 29, 2011
Jun 29, 2011 · Best Answer: Overtly, no. Cheney was the former CEO of Halliburton. Halliburton profited greatly from the unnecessary war in Iraq. It would be rather …
LMAO at using Yahoo Answers as your source.
Priceless!
Next thing you know you will be citing Sarah Palin :P

Since: May 11

London, UK

#134348 Nov 13, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Did Dick Cheney have any role in managing …
answers.yahoo.com/question/index...
Resolved ·
·
Published Jun 29, 2011
Jun 29, 2011 · Best Answer: Overtly, no. Cheney was the former CEO of Halliburton. Halliburton profited greatly from the unnecessary war in Iraq. It would be rather …
Dick Cheney had nexercised stock options in Halliburton. This is BEYOND DISPUTE.

He was able to actively influence the role of Halliburton in Iraq and therefore AFFECT THE VALUE OF HIS OWN STOCK.

Someone with an ounce of integrity would not stand to profit from a war which they had a certain amount of control over.

IT MATTERS NOT THAT HE HAD NO EXECUTIVE ROLE WITH HALLIBURTON, he was in a position whereby he could affect their value on Wall Street, so directily influence the value of his own shares.

One word...ETHICS!
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#134349 Nov 13, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a racist with absolutely no respect for the actual Office of President of the United States. You may not agree with the person occupying said office but one does not cheapen the office which they hold, and in the final analysis have been elected to using constitutional principles.
You are not a patriot, nor a supporter of your constitution, you are simply a fool and possibly everything which is wrong with your country.
In response to our earlier post...I don't think I have anything to fear from your...'intelect' or lack thereof.
We had a republic...before your country was born, the super-rich, super-powerful and super-religious got a little out of hand, we cut off their heads and reinstated the monarchy. You're a young country you'll learn, my house is older than the US....I say again....history class.
BRAVO...hit that ARIsockisadumbASS's nail on his pointy head. Him and most of his minion circus clowns here. Especially those two batshit crazy loons. Loving your comments.(catching up haha)

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#134350 Nov 13, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Dubya screwed up the oil company his daddy bought for him and he also screwed up the country his brother stole for him.
You are right. Those "chads" was another big embarrassment from the republiCONS. Little bro knows better than try to run. His party doesn't even want him and last election they wanted no part of GW. PRICELESS

They are good at eating their own. I am glad the DEMS are a united MAJORITY. lol

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#134351 Nov 13, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
All newborns have African DNA, already, always have, always will
...hard to blame Obama, directly....hahaha
We are all already African Americans!!!!!!!

Hallelujah!!!!!!!!!!

WooHoo Democrats rock!!!!!!!
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#134352 Nov 13, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
you know Neilsen put the median age of Fake Noise viewers at 65+.
In 10 years Faux News will just be a memory as their viewers die of a steady diet of chick fil a, skoal bandits and peptobismol...the GOP will need a new angle too.
....I still miss the crying man though, he made me laugh.
haha, Nielsen sure did. I lmao when I seen it since we suspected that anyway..mostly OLD WHITE senior teabagger types wanting to take our country BACKwards. Him, rush, and quitter palin are my favorite jokes on The Daily Show. Hope you have had the pleasure of laughing to anything "Jon Stewart Does Glenn Beck", if not check them out. You will roll on the floor laughing. I love how he covers their lunacy.

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#134353 Nov 13, 2013
I knew this was coming as soon as he got elected as NY's mayor. Just wondered how long it would be since they ate up Christie over his weight. Nothing but shallow, prejudice, racist CONS.

Biracial Families Make White People Want To Puke Says Washington Post Columnist

Richard Cohen wants you to know that there is no racism in the GOP at all. No way, no how, nuh-uh. They just find the idea of a white man married to a black woman to be nauseating. Why Richard Cohen, long time columnist at the Washington Post thinks this is not a phenomenally racist thing to say is unclear. What is clear is that Richard Cohen is a jackass and the Washington Post would be better off without him and his pervasive racism.

Richard Cohen made quite a stir earlier this year when he cheered George Zimmerman’s acquittal in the Trayvon Martin murder case. In his column he compared Trayvon in a hoodie to a white man wearing KKK robes. In essence, a black teen wearing a sweat jacket with the hood pulled up in the rain is a “uniform we all recognize.” You know, because criminals have a dress code and whatnot. No racism there or anything.

But Richard Cohen, not a racist, may have just topped himself.

Biracial couples make us want to vomit but don’t you say it’s racism!

Richard Cohen’s column finds the idea of Chris Christie winning the GOP nomination to be laughable because he’s just not conservative enough.“Conservative enough” meaning “brimming with racism and divisive religious rhetoric.”

Because heaven forbid you run as a fiscal conservative without quoting the Bible every 5 seconds.

But that wasn’t the part where Richard Cohen flew his Confederate flag. That was came further down in paragraph 7:

Today’s GOP is not racist, as Harry Belafonte alleged about the tea party, but it is deeply troubled — about the expansion of government, about immigration, about secularism, about the mainstreaming of what used to be the avant-garde.

People with conventional views must repress a gag reflex when considering the mayor-elect of New York — a white man married to a black woman and with two biracial children.(Should I mention that Bill de Blasio’s wife, Chirlane McCray, used to be a lesbian?) This family represents the cultural changes that have enveloped parts — but not all — of America. To cultural conservatives, this doesn’t look like their country at all.

It’s hard to imagine exactly how unself-aware a person has to be to say “I’m not racist, I just don’t like white people marrying black people.” But this is the conservative movement in a nutshell. For the last 5 years, they’ve screamed about how not racist they are and immediately pivoted into unbelievably racist rhetoric. It’s almost like they believe just saying the words “I’m not racist” give them free licence to be as racist as they want.

Richard Cohen has to go

It’s time for the Washington Post to dump Richard Cohen. He’s an embarrassment to the paper’s storied history and belongs somewhere more appropriate, like Breitbart.com or Stowrmfront.org . Or The National Enquirer.

Actually, that’s not fair to the Enquirer. They have some standards. It’s fine for the Post to present boith left and right leaning columns and opinions. It is not fine for them to allow there platform to be used to spew hatred and racism.
Contact the Washington Post and tell them to drop Richard Cohen here or drop by their Facebook page here.

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/11/12/richa...

They really want to go BACK. Too bad. It IS 2013, get with the times loser CONS.

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH

“I'm Not TRUMP...”

#134354 Nov 13, 2013
Obobin Hood wrote:
<quoted text>
We are all already African Americans!!!!!!!
Hallelujah!!!!!!!!!!
WooHoo Democrats rock!!!!!!!
Maintain there, Tiger...easy on the Ritilan
we are not all African Americans
but Democrats DO Rock
half a point

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#134355 Nov 13, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
you know Neilsen put the median age of Fake Noise viewers at 65+.
In 10 years Faux News will just be a memory as their viewers die of a steady diet of chick fil a, skoal bandits and peptobismol...the GOP will need a new angle too.
....I still miss the crying man though, he made me laugh.
Very interesting. I know that 33% of all Repubs are over 55. It gives new meaning to the term Grand OLD Party.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Save a lot 16 min lula 13
Poor Anjee 18 min Weallknow 3
I guess it's really over 19 min Broken 3
Grand Jury indicts Dexter Smith for perjury 1 hr Barb 25
Education 1 hr truth 21
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr Lanora 151,988
Annual east 80 sale in london ky 6 hr Concerned 1
Who will be the next Knox Co. Judge Exec.? 13 hr Ricky 57

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages