'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 224744 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

OZombies

United States

#134269 Nov 12, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
They have to make up things about you, then their dimocRAT butt buddies jump on here and repeat the accusations and judge their butt buddies post as excellent (or whatever the hell the judgie thingie is) and that's how they roll.
Liberal nut-jobs don't like people who tell the truth so they distort, distract and deceive and put the focus on anything else other than the issue being discussed. Their Cloward and Pivan bible tells them to never waste a good tragedy to take the focus off of what their messiah is doing. After the latest lie Obama was caught telling the nut-jobs will be in overdrive trying to focus on anything other than their messiahs many failures.
They answer to no one. They don't take responsibility for anything. They leave Americans behind. You are a Patriot and a good person. You owe the idiot ObaMORONS nothing. You don't have to explain anything to them about your life.
Thank you dear ...!!
You're good person too and a PATRIOT. I don't lie and maybe for some it's hard to understand. I love this country but I don't like what this liar of a president is doing to America. They don't like my opinions, well that's too bad. I don't let be pushed around and bullied. I know one thing, they don't like AL.either, she drives them nuts. They just love to see her gone for good. She is smart, bright, intelligent she brings very important information here. I love to read her posts.

Since: May 11

London, UK

#134272 Nov 13, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
CBS did apologize..but their credibility 'went walking out the door' as we say here (I like yours better)
Republicans will pretend it never happened, like the do the 2012 election. He's African, you know. Not a 'real' President.
Bloody sods.
"Bloody sods"...kudos old chap. lol

London, UK

#134274 Nov 13, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Feinstein joins push to keep health plans...
1 MILLION HAVE INSURANCE CANCELLED IN CALIFORNIA
you were saying mon petite merde.
well at least you read the byline...lol
Too funny

United States

#134275 Nov 13, 2013
This is all too funny. Small minded people
laundry day

Cub Run, KY

#134276 Nov 13, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Muslim world is different ...they all believe that killing in the name of God it's justified. It's the government teaching it. Killing gays it's also justified. Killing priests it's also justified. Honor killings it's also justified. In Saudi Arabia it's forbidden to build churches. You can't enter Mecca and Medina if you are not Muslim. Few years back Daniel Pearl was decapitated in Karachi, Pakistan just because he was a Jew. To kill non Muslim, infidels, Westerners, Jews, it's justified.
Not to long ago non Muslim was decapitated somewhere in middle east while young boys and men cheered and took cell phone pictures. Priest got 80 lashes just because he had some wine for the communion. Women had no rights or respect.
1600 years ago they decapitated people and they're still doing it today. In my country during Muslim slavery, Muslim Turks kidnapped our children for 500 years. Decapitated 900-1,000 people, Christians skinned heads and built a monument with those heads in it. Are they ever going to be civilized ...?? Where is so called modern Muslims? Where is Muslim governments?
Im pretty sure the muslims arent the only religion thats pro murder. Better dust off the old Bible.
Only muslims Kill Homosexuals ??
"If a man lies with a male as with a women,both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives." (Leviticus 20:13)
Only muslums believe killing in the name of God is justified??
Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of the judge or of the priest who represents the LORD your God must be put to death. Such evil must be purged from Israel.(Deuteronomy 17:12)
A man or a woman who acts as a medium or fortuneteller shall be put to death by stoning; they have no one but themselves to blame for their death.(Leviticus 20:27)
Whoever strikes his father or mother shall be put to death.(Exodus 21:15)
All who curse their father or mother must be put to death. They are guilty of a capital offense.(Leviticus 20:9)
AIf a man commits adultery with another man's wife,both the man and the woman must be put to death.(Leviticus 20:10)
A priest's daughter who loses her honor by committing fornication and thereby dishonors her father also,shall be burned to death.(Leviticus 21:9)
They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord,the God of their fathers,with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord,the God of Israel,was to be put to death,whether small or great,whether man or woman.(2 Chronicles 15:12-13).......is this the same as "death to infidels" or non Jews? "great or small???" Honor killing of non Christian babies?
do you think all Christians follow ALL the rules in their holy book? I dont. Some of the RADICAL ones do.
Just like RADICAL muslims. But, for the most part, like Christians, they are a peacful people. Just some bad eggs give them a bad name. Same as good chrustians.
Maybe you better research some of the atrocities during the crusades.
an old Vet

United States

#134278 Nov 13, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
"Bloody sods"...kudos old chap. lol
Yet you ole chaps expect us to accept the failure of a president's apology, over a major life changing event as the truth. The truth is not in him, nor in most in his administration.
whiehair

Louisville, KY

#134281 Nov 13, 2013
laundry day wrote:
<quoted text>
Im pretty sure the muslims arent the only religion thats pro murder. Better dust off the old Bible.
"If a man lies with a male as with a women,both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives." (Leviticus 20:13)
Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of the judge or of the priest who represents the LORD your God must be put to death. Such evil must be purged from Israel.(Deuteronomy 17:12)
A man or a woman who acts as a medium or fortuneteller shall be put to death by stoning; they have no one but themselves to blame for their death.(Leviticus 20:27)
The difference, for your information, is that there is a change in the Christian Religion with the Lord Jesus. This changed the old ways to the new and modern part of the Bible. That in no way removes the past, or should the past be hidden, but the new version, of the new Testament turns Christianity into what should be the Worlds Religion instead of the old ways of such as Muslims. There is no way Sharia should be any one`s law.
They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord,the God of their fathers,with all their heart and soul;
Given above.
laundry day

Cub Run, KY

#134282 Nov 13, 2013
an old Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Yet you ole chaps expect us to accept the failure of a president's apology, over a major life changing event as the truth. The truth is not in him, nor in most in his administration.
Hey Whitey!!!! Please, please, please tell us all the president we had...ever.....that didn't lie.

Meanwhile.....some truths.....

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promi...
whiehair

Louisville, KY

#134284 Nov 13, 2013
Sorry, the para was not put in.

My point was , the New Testament changed the Christian Religion. There is no way to change History, but with a new way, and Jesus presented this way with his Birth and Death, then his rising. So, when you consider the Christian with the New Testament compared to the ,such as Sharia Law, you can have a better understanding of our Lord. The old way ceased.

Believe on the Lord Jesus and his Father and you will be saved!!!
syl

Russell, KY

#134285 Nov 13, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me guess...you wanted to be a psychologist? King? lol Another wannabe that posts their opinions as if they are facts. Just what this forum needs. Scoot over old OLD crow, uncle flabby scooter...there's a new left-wing, nut-job wannabe in town. lol
And speaking about respect of The Office Of The President, our left wing nut king sits with his feet propped up on the desk in the oval office,probably smoking a joint ,when he's not on vacation or playing golf.
whiehair

Louisville, KY

#134290 Nov 13, 2013
an old Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Yet you ole chaps expect us to accept the failure of a president's apology, over a major life changing event as the truth. The truth is not in him, nor in most in his administration.
Where was his apology? He said he was sorry the people, some 450 million as last count, would lose their Insurance Policies. When he knew this some three years ago, persued the goal of this happening, lied about keeping your policy if you liked it, what apology are you referring to??

He lied from the beginning, no apology is accepted.

When someone lies for years, and right in our faces, there is no trust there again!!
laundry day

Cub Run, KY

#134297 Nov 13, 2013
whiehair wrote:
Sorry, the para was not put in.
My point was , the New Testament changed the Christian Religion. There is no way to change History, but with a new way, and Jesus presented this way with his Birth and Death, then his rising. So, when you consider the Christian with the New Testament compared to the ,such as Sharia Law, you can have a better understanding of our Lord. The old way ceased.
Believe on the Lord Jesus and his Father and you will be saved!!!
So the old testament is bullshit. Gotcha! there where Christians in the old testament??? Not all muslims follow or support sharia law you know? Just like every Christian doesn't believe the way westboro babtists believe. Is it fair to lump them together?

No way to change history. Good thing. I'm sure you would erase the part about what Christian crusades did to the muslims. And all other non Christian beliefs.

"No one of you becomes a true believer until he likes for his brother what he likes for himself".-the prophet Muhammad
OZombies

San Diego, CA

#134298 Nov 13, 2013
laundry day wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoever strikes his father or mother shall be put to death.(Exodus 21:15)
All who curse their father or mother must be put to death. They are guilty of a capital offense.(Leviticus 20:9)
AIf a man commits adultery with another man's wife,both the man and the woman must be put to death.(Leviticus 20:10)
A priest's daughter who loses her honor by committing fornication and thereby dishonors her father also,shall be burned to death.(Leviticus 21:9)
They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord,the God of their fathers,with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord,the God of Israel,was to be put to death,whether small or great,whether man or woman.(2 Chronicles 15:12-13).......is this the same as "death to infidels" or non Jews? "great or small???" Honor killing of non Christian babies?
do you think all Christians follow ALL the rules in their holy book? I dont. Some of the RADICAL ones do.
Just like RADICAL muslims. But, for the most part, like Christians, they are a peacful people. Just some bad eggs give them a bad name. Sam as good chrustians.
Maybe you better research some of the atrocities during the crusades.
What happened during crusades it's one thing, what is in the Bible it's another ...I was talking what's going on TODAY. You can't justified what's going today and what was happening before.
Muslims still decapitate people today in 21st century just because you're not one of them, while others watching and cheering...so KNOCK IT OFF!!
Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#134299 Nov 13, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
What happened during crusades it's one thing, what is in the Bible it's another ...I was talking what's going on TODAY. You can't justified what's going today and what was happening before.
Muslims still decapitate people today in 21st century just because you're not one of them, while others watching and cheering...so KNOCK IT OFF!!
Americans kill everybody for not being Christian you foreign trash illegal Alien.
OZombies

San Diego, CA

#134300 Nov 13, 2013
You can't say nothing against gays here, oh you are homophob, but defend Muslims while still hangs gays today, or old man marrying little girls or beheading people...just few bad apples right..?
Where is their governments to say NO to all of this?
Shut up...!!

London, UK

#134301 Nov 13, 2013
an old Vet wrote:
What on earth are you talking about? What does that have to do with CBS apologising for a piece of fiction?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#134302 Nov 13, 2013
syl wrote:
<quoted text>
And speaking about respect of The Office Of The President, our left wing nut king sits with his feet propped up on the desk in the oval office,probably smoking a joint ,when he's not on vacation or playing golf.
Why are Repubs always such hypocrites?
http://mediamatters.org/blog/2010/01/25/dear-...
OZombies

United States

#134304 Nov 13, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Feinstein joins push to keep health plans...
1 MILLION HAVE INSURANCE CANCELLED IN CALIFORNIA
you were saying mon petite merde.
...but Obama ZOMBIES saying how smooooooooth
signing for Obamacare is in CA ...

London, UK

#134305 Nov 13, 2013
obamaisadumbASS wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard the prophet muhammad, did it with goats, is that true?
Well mohammed did it with his 9 year old wife...I'd rather he stuck to he goats.

But then the christian 'god' knocked up a 12 year old so they're about even.
AMJ

Versailles, KY

#134306 Nov 13, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
...but Obama ZOMBIES saying how smooooooooth
signing for Obamacare is in CA ...
don,t be upset young'un.things will be even better with Hillery.in 2016 as your slowly learning when you get to far behind the times.an still can,t understand why you,ve become the old Drag behind REpug?party its kinda sad message after message.has publicly been sent an YE OLD REPUBLICAN.TEA Party.just can,t seem to catch on..just can,t get it..well have a wonderful holiday.an a Happy New year.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whats up with Brit Elswick 1 hr Scared 1
Diagnostic Review Kelly Doesnt have capacity 1 hr Money 51
I love you 1 hr kracken 16
Bad Wreck on Rt11 just past Blue Gable 2 hr Slow Down 1
Hampton funarel home what's up 15 hr Lil Jean 7
Vehicle break ins going on 17 hr Victim 5
csra customer service jobs 17 hr curious 1
What happen on rt11 22 hr justme 24
More from around the web

Personal Finance