'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 224768 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Since: May 11

London, UK

#134226 Nov 12, 2013
obamaisadumbASS wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you support your Constitution? I remember when you beheaded your king. Them your Monarchy changed it's tune! Didn't expect me to know about that, did you Limey? James I, or II, wasn't it?
We didn't have a constitution until very recently.

You remember when we beheaded our king? Strange, I'm pretty sure that was in 1649.
Jay

Springville, TN

#134227 Nov 12, 2013
Reality wrote:
Republicons copy/paste page after page which is like the ACA....never read.

Agree. If I want to read a friggin' magazine I'll go out and buy one!
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#134228 Nov 12, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a racist with absolutely no respect for the actual Office of President of the United States. You may not agree with the person occupying said office but one does not cheapen the office which they hold, and in the final analysis have been elected to using constitutional principles.
You are not a patriot, nor a supporter of your constitution, you are simply a fool and possibly everything which is wrong with your country.
In response to our earlier post...I don't think I have anything to fear from your...'intelect' or lack thereof.
We had a republic...before your country was born, the super-rich, super-powerful and super-religious got a little out of hand, we cut off their heads and reinstated the monarchy. You're a young country you'll learn, my house is older than the US....I say again....history class.
Let me guess...you wanted to be a psychologist? King? lol Another wannabe that posts their opinions as if they are facts. Just what this forum needs. Scoot over old OLD crow, uncle flabby scooter...there's a new left-wing, nut-job wannabe in town. lol

“I'll Build a Wall”

Since: Apr 13

..Just to PROVE I can.....

#134229 Nov 12, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree. If I want to read a friggin' magazine I'll go out and buy one!
and look at the pictures?
an old Vet

United States

#134230 Nov 12, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post on the republicans being the party of the middle classes?
The US Republican middle classes are a bunch of dupes who have been convinced by the super-rich that everything wrong with the country is the fault of the poor.
Giving a tax cut to an American billionaire does not result in any trickle-down when he buys himself an extra Italian speedboat. Wake up.
Who was it that docked their yacht in another state foe tax relief? A dem by the name of Kerry.

London, UK

#134231 Nov 12, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me guess...you wanted to be a psychologist? King? lol Another wannabe that posts their opinions as if they are facts. Just what this forum needs. Scoot over old OLD crow, uncle flabby scooter...there's a new left-wing, nut-job wannabe in town. lol
Ahh I see, everyone who doesn't agree with you merely has opinions, facts are the sole preserve of those you agree with.

I'l let you into a little secret shall I? Facts remain facts, even when you disagre with them.

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#134232 Nov 12, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
My people struggled and suffered through history
WWI and WWII before that 500 years slavery to Muslim Turks, and helping others and all sacrifices don't mean anything cold people like you. Yes there is few bad apples in every bunch but you only see that ...nothing but liberal twisting ...!!
Apparently you're one of those apples.
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#134233 Nov 12, 2013
Obama has always had plans to wipe out the middle class to further his agenda. He has always had plans to have American citizens on a Government program. Look how many depend on food stamps and welfare on Obama's watch. Look how many American citizens are unemployed and how many have just stopped looking for work out of frustration. The latter is 4.2 million American citizens that bought into the hope and change thingie and now they want their vote back. Broken promises that mess with a family's money is a sure-fire way to turn the masses against you. Obama has excelled in that category. lol Look at how many American families have found themselves living at or below the poverty level on Obama's watch. All those things fit into his plan of the redistribution of wealth. Those people will not bite the government hand that now force feeds them and controls the healthcare of their children. Job security for the democrats.

You can bet that this whole Obamacare train wreck is the step leading into the single-payer system. The system/agenda that EVERYONE pays the government to control their medical decisions. A panel of bureaucrats that will decide if your breast cancer has become too expensive and you are in your 60's and you are going to die soon anyway. Those bureaucrats that are making those decisions according to their government budget.

And y'all believed Obama when he said his healthcare agenda would make insurance available to all Americans? lol And what did he do? The opposite. How many millions are uninsured now due to Obamacare? When are you dumb asses going to wake up and do what is right for your kids and their kids instead of worshiping your newest messiah?

London, UK

#134234 Nov 12, 2013
an old Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Who was it that docked their yacht in another state foe tax relief? A dem by the name of Kerry.
Who voted against the auto bailout but when they got it made a profit of $15million dollars and stuck it in a 'blind' trust in the name of his wife?

I'll give you a clue...he wears 'special' underwear.
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#134235 Nov 12, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh I see, everyone who doesn't agree with you merely has opinions, facts are the sole preserve of those you agree with.
I'l let you into a little secret shall I? Facts remain facts, even when you disagre with them.
Now that you have shown you really do understand the difference of a fact and an opinion...practice what you preach, brutha man!
an old Vet

United States

#134236 Nov 12, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
Try stating some then Instead of opinion. The truth is, truth will surface. As it always does given a little time.
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#134237 Nov 12, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
and look at the pictures?
Hey uncle flabby scooter, where ya been, boy? lol Mommies basement got flooded? Depressed and distressed because your blowup-doll girlfriend sprung a leak? Poor little flabby scooter. Ahhh, it's okay flabby scooter. Just eat crow like repugnantCON does and you'll be alright. lmao

London, UK

#134238 Nov 12, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that you have shown you really do understand the difference of a fact and an opinion...practice what you preach, brutha man!
Perhaps you can provide me with a fact.

How many 'jobs bills' have the republicans supported in this session?

“I'll Build a Wall”

#134239 Nov 12, 2013
wtf wrote:
Obama has always had plans to wipe out the middle class to further his agenda. He has always had plans to have American citizens on a Government program. Look how many depend on food stamps and welfare on Obama's watch. Look how many American citizens are unemployed and how many have just stopped looking for work out of frustration. The latter is 4.2 million American citizens that bought into the hope and change thingie and now they want their vote back. Broken promises that mess with a family's money is a sure-fire way to turn the masses against you. Obama has excelled in that category. lol Look at how many American families have found themselves living at or below the poverty level on Obama's watch. All those things fit into his plan of the redistribution of wealth. Those people will not bite the government hand that now force feeds them and controls the healthcare of their children. Job security for the democrats.
You can bet that this whole Obamacare train wreck is the step leading into the single-payer system. The system/agenda that EVERYONE pays the government to control their medical decisions. A panel of bureaucrats that will decide if your breast cancer has become too expensive and you are in your 60's and you are going to die soon anyway. Those bureaucrats that are making those decisions according to their government budget.
And y'all believed Obama when he said his healthcare agenda would make insurance available to all Americans? lol And what did he do? The opposite. How many millions are uninsured now due to Obamacare? When are you dumb asses going to wake up and do what is right for your kids and their kids instead of worshiping your newest messiah?
unbelievable stupidity (almost)...it is wtf

“I'll Build a Wall”

#134240 Nov 12, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey uncle flabby scooter, where ya been, boy? lol Mommies basement got flooded? Depressed and distressed because your blowup-doll girlfriend sprung a leak? Poor little flabby scooter. Ahhh, it's okay flabby scooter. Just eat crow like repugnantCON does and you'll be alright. lmao
blowup doll is going to be ok, thanks for asking...
What happened to the CBS Benghazi story you all were creaming about a few weeks ago?
OZombies

San Diego, CA

#134241 Nov 12, 2013
laundry day wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you're saying we shouldn't blame an entire group of people for the actions of a few of them??? Do you speak for your wingnut anti Muslim pals??
Muslim world is different ...they all believe that killing in the name of God it's justified. It's the government teaching it. Killing gays it's also justified. Killing priests it's also justified. Honor killings it's also justified. In Saudi Arabia it's forbidden to build churches. You can't enter Mecca and Medina if you are not Muslim. Few years back Daniel Pearl was decapitated in Karachi, Pakistan just because he was a Jew. To kill non Muslim, infidels, Westerners, Jews, it's justified.
Not to long ago non Muslim was decapitated somewhere in middle east while young boys and men cheered and took cell phone pictures. Priest got 80 lashes just because he had some wine for the communion. Women had no rights or respect.
1600 years ago they decapitated people and they're still doing it today. In my country during Muslim slavery, Muslim Turks kidnapped our children for 500 years. Decapitated 900-1,000 people, Christians skinned heads and built a monument with those heads in it. Are they ever going to be civilized ...?? Where is so called modern Muslims? Where is Muslim governments?
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#134242 Nov 12, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
unbelievable stupidity (almost)...it is wtf
An opinion from flabby scooter while he ignores and refuses to state what is unbelievable. Typical democrat distort, distract and focus on anything but the facts. No surprise there! Next! lol

London, UK

#134243 Nov 12, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
blowup doll is going to be ok, thanks for asking...
What happened to the CBS Benghazi story you all were creaming about a few weeks ago?
I think the actions of an ex faux noise grifter made the entire story go,'arse over tit' as we say here.

I believe they're apologising for it....
OZombies

San Diego, CA

#134245 Nov 12, 2013
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>Apparently you're one of those apples.
Opinion from a liberal means nothing ...move on !!
I know who I am ...!!
Marcus

Haslet, TX

#134246 Nov 12, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
If someone is stalking you call the police. They will take care of it.
On the other hand, if nothing happens, you, I, and the rest of the world will have absolute proof that you are just some moron, suffering paranoid delusions trying to live her pathetic life on an online forum.
Have at it.
That's the truth!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Diagnostic Review Kelly Doesnt have capacity 1 hr Unfair 55
I love you 6 hr kracken 16
Bad Wreck on Rt11 just past Blue Gable 7 hr Slow Down 1
Hampton funarel home what's up 20 hr Lil Jean 7
csra customer service jobs 23 hr curious 1
Princess Hey (Mar '12) 23 hr Princess Hey 13
Missing dog Tue Curious 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages