'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 190469 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

American Lady

Danville, KY

#133746 Nov 8, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
If someone is stalking you call the police. They will take care of it.
On the other hand, if nothing happens, you, I, and the rest of the world will have absolute proof that you are just some moron, suffering paranoid delusions trying to live her pathetic life on an online forum.
Have at it.
I've "had" @ it ...
:)
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#133748 Nov 8, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#206375 1 hr ago
EasyEed wrote:
"American Lady"
Please continue to post, no matter the handle. You are good, you have a knack of pissing off liberal loons. That is a good thing.
Peace
AL said:
Well Thank you EE :)
That is a 'good' thing ...
I'd RUN[for the hills]
'if'
THAT ILK
were to not like me ...
:D
HAHAHA, and what thread did you lift that from crazy lady? You are pathetic and that was probably one of your arisocks stroking you while you take hits from the other posters no doubt. You two are a tag team right? Go suck you fifth of Jose' and run for the hills because no one likes you but the two or three that play your sock game here and probably everywhere you troll. Nice try loon.

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH

You pukes have fun slinging your shit and stomping icons trying to validate yourselves. I have had enough of your C~R~A~Z~Y for the night. I am sure your chemtrail zombie serb will be along soon for your midnight love fest. Tell her I said to fo. jayboy too
American Lady

Danville, KY

#133749 Nov 8, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHA, and what thread did you lift that from crazy lady? You are pathetic and that was probably one of your arisocks stroking you while you take hits from the other posters no doubt. You two are a tag team right? Go suck you fifth of Jose' and run for the hills because no one likes you but the two or three that play your sock game here and probably everywhere you troll. Nice try loon.
RIP GOP CONS
DITCH MITCH
You pukes have fun slinging your shit and stomping icons trying to validate yourselves. I have had enough of your C~R~A~Z~Y for the night. I am sure your chemtrail zombie serb will be along soon for your midnight love fest. Tell her I said to fo. jayboy too
You "should know"
You "troll it"

... lQQking ...

for ME!

;~)
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#133750 Nov 8, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
CONS are all about SELF, that is for sure...said the 'nutter'- one of the dumchits.
You B~E~T~C~H~A ...!!!
S~E~L~F IMPROVEMENT
Thus the Country
as a WHOLE
;~)
Groomimg, talking[education] ETC ...
CLASS in general ...
;~)
CONS that is all and SELF. Perfect description of the GOP.

GOP = Greed Over People

GOP = themSELVES, BIG CORPS/PHARMA, and $$$$$$$$$$

DEMS = PEOPLE

Suck it up repuke, that is the way it is and why you repukes won't win another election for some time.

HILLARY 2014

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH

nite, nite loser lemming loon
Waiting for Godot

Louisville, KY

#133751 Nov 8, 2013
injudgementisaquEER wrote:
<quoted text>
Only one sonofabitch has destroyed the U S economy! That black bastard your kind put in the White House!
American Lady wrote:
Above
Thanks to a *Patriot* poster.
~-~
Racist much?
It's almost hard to watch the teapubliklan party in it's death throws.
Pssssst...those FEMA camps are being converted into insane asylums. You're going to have your own private (padded) rooms.....YAY for U !!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#133752 Nov 8, 2013
A 'liberal' run site :)

Exclusive: Obama’s Secret Iran Détente
by Eli Lake, Josh Rogin Nov 8, 2013 5:45 AM EST
Long before a nuclear deal was in reach, the U.S. was quietly lifting some of the financial pressure on Iran, a Daily Beast investigation reveals. How the sanctions were softened.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/11...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#133753 Nov 8, 2013
WND COLUMNIST 'HONORED' BY >>> SALON <<< a 'libTARD' site
Names Bradlee Dean as 1 of 5 'hipsters trying to make fundamentalism cool'

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/11/wnd-columnist-hono...

that libTARDS love to post from

)8~D>
American Lady

Danville, KY

#133754 Nov 8, 2013
Waiting for Godot wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Racist much?
Pssssst...those FEMA camps are being converted into insane asylums. You're going to have your own private (padded) rooms.....YAY for U !!
WHAT do you THINK MEcare sign up IS for?
To get NAMES of ALL the FREELOADERS ...

;~)

Guess WHERE the "freeloaders" ARE going ...???

:(
American Lady

Danville, KY

#133755 Nov 8, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
CONS that is all and SELF. Perfect description of the GOP.
GOP = Greed Over People
GOP = themSELVES, BIG CORPS/PHARMA, and $$$$$$$$$$
DEMS = PEOPLE
Suck it up repuke, that is the way it is and why you repukes won't win another election for some time.
HILLARY 2014
RIP GOP CONS
DITCH MITCH
nite, nite loser lemming loon
Liberals
wii
BECOME
*extinct*

like the
do do [long o]
BIRD ...

American Lady

Danville, KY

#133756 Nov 8, 2013
wii
will

Sorry :)
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#133757 Nov 8, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
You "should know"
You "troll it"
... lQQking ...
for ME!
;~)
Don't flatter yourself you crazy loon. One only has to look below at all the US Politic threads and see you trolling from one site to the other. I don't have the time or desire to see more of the same ole same ole bullshit that you post or your minions. I don't look for C~R~A~Z~Y, you just keep coming back to spread more. Keep dreaming, I told that serb hag of yours I don't swing that way, stick to her and your midnight love fests. Loser freak

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
American Lady

Danville, KY

#133758 Nov 8, 2013
Waaasheeeeewwww
[wiping sweat off brow]

Entertaining libTARDS is 'tiring' FUN ...

Gotta take a break

Maybe have some
Pork Rinds
-n-
Coke

)8~D>
American Lady

Danville, KY

#133759 Nov 8, 2013
Waiting for Godot wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Racist much?
Racist much?... said a 'dumchit'

I am not racially intolerant. I am DumChit intolerant!
See ya place now ...???

:p

Toodles ...
Jay

Paris, TN

#133760 Nov 8, 2013
Corker Cosponsors Bill to Give Americans Freedom to Keep Their Current Health Care Plans

WASHINGTON —U.S. Senator Bob Corker, R-Tenn., today announced that he is a cosponsor of S. 1617, the If You Like Your Health Care Plan You Can Keep It Act. The bill, introduced by Senator Ron Johnson, R-Wis., and cosponsored by 37 Republican senators, would provide relief from Obamacare standards for current health care policies, giving Americans the freedom to keep their current health care plans if they so choose.

"A couple in Tennessee contacted me last week to tell me the policy they've enjoyed for five years - as self-employed missionaries - is being cancelled because it doesn't meet the standards of Obamacare. And now they face the stress of losing their health coverage in January despite failed efforts to enroll in a new plan on the federal exchange," said Corker. "And their story is not unique. Families all across Tennessee are seeing their policies cancelled after being told,'If you like your health care plan, you can keep your health care plan, period.'"

Corker strongly opposed the passage of Obamacare and has supported legislation to repeal it.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#133761 Nov 8, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Waaasheeeeewwww
[wiping sweat off brow]
Entertaining libTARDS is 'tiring' FUN ...
Gotta take a break
Maybe have some
Pork Rinds
-n-
Coke
)8~D>
Ever try wheat thins? Kashi sea salt pita chips?? They're really good. Water? It's quite refreshing.

I wanna see Phil Collins live. Is that weird?

Hola RC!
Jay

Paris, TN

#133762 Nov 8, 2013
Arrogant Obama “Apologizes” For Obamacare Lies

Apologetic Obama:‘I am sorry that they are finding themselves in this situation’

short video....

http://www.westernjournalism.com/arrogant-oba...

He's sorry alright. Sorry he lied. Sorry his ratings have fallen like an avalanche. Sorry he got himself in this sorry mess.
NeNe

Portsmouth, OH

#133763 Nov 8, 2013
Hey
OZombies

United States

#133764 Nov 8, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't flatter yourself you crazy loon. One only has to look below at all the US Politic threads and see you trolling from one site to the other. I don't have the time or desire to see more of the same ole same ole bullshit that you post or your minions. I don't look for C~R~A~Z~Y, you just keep coming back to spread more. Keep dreaming, I told that serb hag of yours I don't swing that way, stick to her and your midnight love fests. Loser freak
RIP GOP CONS
DITCH MITCH
Did you miss me baby girl? Can't be one night without you mentioning me? Do you dream about me in your big comfy bed? Really are you?
wtf

Horse Cave, KY

#133766 Nov 8, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
If someone is stalking you call the police. They will take care of it.
On the other hand, if nothing happens, you, I, and the rest of the world will have absolute proof that you are just some moron, suffering paranoid delusions trying to live her pathetic life on an online forum.
Have at it.
And your post attempting to analyze AL's life by an internet post is proof that you are a certified idiot. Same ole same old BS from your stupid ass.
Jay

Paris, TN

#133767 Nov 8, 2013
Feinstein's HILARIOUS Defense of Obama's Broken Promise

SCHIEFFER: The president said in the beginning that one thing was that if you liked the health care program you had, you could keep it. We now know there was debate within the administration before he said that as to whether that was actually a promise that could be kept. Should the president not have made that statement?

FEINSTEIN: Well, as I understand it, you can keep it up to the time — and I hope this is correct, but this is what I’ve been told — up to the time the bill was enacted, and after that, it’s a different story. That part of it, if true, was never made clear.

So let’s get this straight. The promise made by Barack Obama from 2007 forward all the way through the 2012 election, made dozens if not hundreds of times in those five years, meant that you could keep the plan you liked only if we never enacted the reform he proposed? I’ve heard some pretty fanciful spin on the “keep your plan” promise, but that really does take the cake.“Never made clear,” indeed.

http://nation.foxnews.com/2013/11/04/feinstei...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
~~Keep A Word~~Drop A Word Game. (Jun '10) 7 min Princess Hey 835
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 9 min Princess Hey 3,809
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 23 min Sabrina 142,479
discreet fun 1 hr john1948 1
cash job for women 1 hr forurpleasure :)) 30
Jennifer Denise Wheat 1 hr Who cares 2
Looking for Older Woman (Jul '12) 1 hr john1948 38
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages