'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 253621 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

wtf

Glasgow, KY

#134237 Nov 12, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
and look at the pictures?
Hey uncle flabby scooter, where ya been, boy? lol Mommies basement got flooded? Depressed and distressed because your blowup-doll girlfriend sprung a leak? Poor little flabby scooter. Ahhh, it's okay flabby scooter. Just eat crow like repugnantCON does and you'll be alright. lmao

Since: May 11

London, UK

#134238 Nov 12, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that you have shown you really do understand the difference of a fact and an opinion...practice what you preach, brutha man!
Perhaps you can provide me with a fact.

How many 'jobs bills' have the republicans supported in this session?

“ Trumpanzees...”

Since: Apr 13

..a basket of deplorables

#134239 Nov 12, 2013
wtf wrote:
Obama has always had plans to wipe out the middle class to further his agenda. He has always had plans to have American citizens on a Government program. Look how many depend on food stamps and welfare on Obama's watch. Look how many American citizens are unemployed and how many have just stopped looking for work out of frustration. The latter is 4.2 million American citizens that bought into the hope and change thingie and now they want their vote back. Broken promises that mess with a family's money is a sure-fire way to turn the masses against you. Obama has excelled in that category. lol Look at how many American families have found themselves living at or below the poverty level on Obama's watch. All those things fit into his plan of the redistribution of wealth. Those people will not bite the government hand that now force feeds them and controls the healthcare of their children. Job security for the democrats.
You can bet that this whole Obamacare train wreck is the step leading into the single-payer system. The system/agenda that EVERYONE pays the government to control their medical decisions. A panel of bureaucrats that will decide if your breast cancer has become too expensive and you are in your 60's and you are going to die soon anyway. Those bureaucrats that are making those decisions according to their government budget.
And y'all believed Obama when he said his healthcare agenda would make insurance available to all Americans? lol And what did he do? The opposite. How many millions are uninsured now due to Obamacare? When are you dumb asses going to wake up and do what is right for your kids and their kids instead of worshiping your newest messiah?
unbelievable stupidity (almost)...it is wtf

“ Trumpanzees...”

#134240 Nov 12, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey uncle flabby scooter, where ya been, boy? lol Mommies basement got flooded? Depressed and distressed because your blowup-doll girlfriend sprung a leak? Poor little flabby scooter. Ahhh, it's okay flabby scooter. Just eat crow like repugnantCON does and you'll be alright. lmao
blowup doll is going to be ok, thanks for asking...
What happened to the CBS Benghazi story you all were creaming about a few weeks ago?
OZombies

San Diego, CA

#134241 Nov 12, 2013
laundry day wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you're saying we shouldn't blame an entire group of people for the actions of a few of them??? Do you speak for your wingnut anti Muslim pals??
Muslim world is different ...they all believe that killing in the name of God it's justified. It's the government teaching it. Killing gays it's also justified. Killing priests it's also justified. Honor killings it's also justified. In Saudi Arabia it's forbidden to build churches. You can't enter Mecca and Medina if you are not Muslim. Few years back Daniel Pearl was decapitated in Karachi, Pakistan just because he was a Jew. To kill non Muslim, infidels, Westerners, Jews, it's justified.
Not to long ago non Muslim was decapitated somewhere in middle east while young boys and men cheered and took cell phone pictures. Priest got 80 lashes just because he had some wine for the communion. Women had no rights or respect.
1600 years ago they decapitated people and they're still doing it today. In my country during Muslim slavery, Muslim Turks kidnapped our children for 500 years. Decapitated 900-1,000 people, Christians skinned heads and built a monument with those heads in it. Are they ever going to be civilized ...?? Where is so called modern Muslims? Where is Muslim governments?
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#134242 Nov 12, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
unbelievable stupidity (almost)...it is wtf
An opinion from flabby scooter while he ignores and refuses to state what is unbelievable. Typical democrat distort, distract and focus on anything but the facts. No surprise there! Next! lol

Since: May 11

London, UK

#134243 Nov 12, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
blowup doll is going to be ok, thanks for asking...
What happened to the CBS Benghazi story you all were creaming about a few weeks ago?
I think the actions of an ex faux noise grifter made the entire story go,'arse over tit' as we say here.

I believe they're apologising for it....
OZombies

San Diego, CA

#134245 Nov 12, 2013
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>Apparently you're one of those apples.
Opinion from a liberal means nothing ...move on !!
I know who I am ...!!
Marcus

Haslet, TX

#134246 Nov 12, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
If someone is stalking you call the police. They will take care of it.
On the other hand, if nothing happens, you, I, and the rest of the world will have absolute proof that you are just some moron, suffering paranoid delusions trying to live her pathetic life on an online forum.
Have at it.
That's the truth!!!!!

“ Trumpanzees...”

#134247 Nov 12, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
An opinion from flabby scooter while he ignores and refuses to state what is unbelievable. Typical democrat distort, distract and focus on anything but the facts. No surprise there! Next! lol
"Obama has always had plans to wipe out the middle class"
THAT is what is unbelievable stupidity, except that it came from you, therefore the stupidity is a given....still unbelievable, tho.
Next!

“ Trumpanzees...”

#134248 Nov 12, 2013
What about "60 Minutes" Benghazi story?
someone pull you head out of your ass and give an account.
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#134249 Nov 12, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the actions of an ex faux noise grifter made the entire story go,'arse over tit' as we say here.
Really? Are you speaking about the victims families? They want and deserve the truth. Creaming? Ass over tits? Would you say that to the families? Those families want what most decent citizens want...the truth. CNN and other lame-stream media has been able to interview one of the terrorists responsible for the 4 Americans but Obama and his crew can't find him? Maybe they don't want to find him. If they did they would ask CNN to do it for them, ya think?

“ Trumpanzees...”

#134250 Nov 12, 2013
Glenn, Rush, Alex, Chemmy, BoyBanger?
Anyone?
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#134251 Nov 12, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
"Obama has always had plans to wipe out the middle class"
THAT is what is unbelievable stupidity, except that it came from you, therefore the stupidity is a given....still unbelievable, tho.
Next!
The numbers don't lie, do they? Good try tho.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#134252 Nov 12, 2013
Obama needs to:

1)Raise minimum wage to $15/Hr

2)Hire every unemployed person at $5/Hr above the minimum wage with built in raises and benefits including health insurance and a pension just to stimulate the economy because he is so awesome and incredible and should be President forever and then appoint the next President but of course it would have to be somebody that always wanted to control everything from how much money you can make to what you can have for supper.

Oh please Obama please make that your next crusade!!!

Go Obama Go!!!
Always vote Democrat always!!!

“ Trumpanzees...”

#134253 Nov 12, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
CBS did apologize..but their credibility 'went walking out the door' as we say here (I like yours better)
Republicans will pretend it never happened, like the do the 2012 election. He's African, you know. Not a 'real' President.
Bloody sods.
MrC

London, UK

#134254 Nov 12, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Are you speaking about the victims families? They want and deserve the truth. Creaming? Ass over tits? Would you say that to the families? Those families want what most decent citizens want...the truth. CNN and other lame-stream media has been able to interview one of the terrorists responsible for the 4 Americans but Obama and his crew can't find him? Maybe they don't want to find him. If they did they would ask CNN to do it for them, ya think?
Did it sound like I was speaking about the victims families? I said the story was tainted by the actions of a formerfake news staffer who reverted to type and basically lied about EVERYTHING!

Due dilligence and fact cchecking are not highly prized skills over at the house of murdoch.

“ Trumpanzees...”

#134255 Nov 12, 2013
Obobin Hood wrote:
Obama needs to:
1)Raise minimum wage to $15/Hr
2)Hire every unemployed person at $5/Hr above the minimum wage with built in raises and benefits including health insurance and a pension just to stimulate the economy because he is so awesome and incredible and should be President forever and then appoint the next President but of course it would have to be somebody that always wanted to control everything from how much money you can make to what you can have for supper.
Oh please Obama please make that your next crusade!!!
Go Obama Go!!!
Always vote Democrat always!!!
poor people don't need jobs, they have a 'safety net'
sick people don't need insurance, they have 'emergency rooms'
and, there's 12 million new jobs hidden somewhere in Mitt's little beany brain, remember?

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#134256 Nov 12, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Opinion from a liberal means nothing ...move on !!
I know who I am ...!!
If I unintentionally found something in your families past I apologize and assure you it was totally accidental. We all have skeletons in our closet, again I am sorry.

“ Trumpanzees...”

#134258 Nov 12, 2013
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>If I unintentionally found something in your families past I apologize and assure you it was totally accidental. We all have skeletons in our closet, again I am sorry.
she wants to slit the throats of 14 year olds and their entire families, hands bound behind their backs...not a skeleton...she said it, TWICE!!!
I'm convinced it's 'chemical' related, so I forgive her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mikey Bruner 1 min Aconcernedcitizen 26
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 12 min North Mountain 156,618
Just curious Old Datsun 280Z 42 min Curious 8
Knox Schools 2 hr Luther 8
Is Donrick Blevins OK? 4 hr Well 12
Brittany spencer 7 hr Nick 1
Listen up people 8 hr humm 7

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages