'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 229129 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

an old Vet

United States

#134115 Nov 12, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
So glad you came to your senses, she is a HAG, a serb hag. haha]
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a LIAR, she does trash our country and our PRESIDENT. YOU need to read thoroughly to see past the rush you get from her trashing our PRESIDENT.
You are right, you are not MY Jboy (maybe the chemtrail serb's or the lunatic lush), YOU aren't anything to me jboy but an ignorant, misinformed, racist, bigoted PIG.
YOU are right, you have every right to sling your trash about the PRESIDENT the MAJORITY elected TWICE and call people names because we are a FREE country, that's why her and all other implants come here. Kiss her ass, she is begging for it if you can get the )8~D> batshit crazy loon to move over.
I didn't like BUSH's leadership or his LYING while thousands died, but I would never disrespect him like you racist repukes and teabaggers have with all your nasty references and teabagger signs. Unlike you repukes I was brought up to RESPECT the COMMANDER IN CHIEF whether I liked him or agreed with his policies. I actually liked ole George and especially his wife. But HE was the one who took our country DOWN. OWN it loser freak.
Oh, and gfy too asshole.
RIP GOP CONS
DITCH MITCH
How can you talk about respect when it's plain to see you don't have any self respect
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#134116 Nov 12, 2013
Where's the lush loon's reality sock from the president bashing site...here's a dose for you repuke.

First Thoughts: A reality check on 2016

A reality check on 2016: Yes, it’s early. And yes, 2008 taught us that the early front-runners (Clinton and Giuliani) don’t always end up as the presidential nominees. But our new NBC News poll looking ahead to the 2016 presidential election reconfirms three current political realities. One, the Republican Party is divided.

According to the poll, 32% of Republican and Republican-leaning respondents say they would vote for New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie in a GOP presidential primary, while 31% prefer another Republican candidate (never mind the other third who are undecided, so together 68% of GOPers are not on board with Christie). Two, the Democratic Party is pretty unified. By comparison in the poll, 66% of Democratic or Democratic-leaning respondents say they’d back Hillary Clinton in a presidential primary, versus just 14% who say they’d vote for another Democratic candidate (and 34% total who claim not to be for Hillary yet). And three, Democrats continue to benefit from demographic trends that will be difficult for the GOP to overcome in 2016 -- and beyond. In a hypothetical matchup between Clinton and Christie, the poll finds the former Democratic secretary of state getting the support of 44% of all adults, while the Republican governor gets 34%. You might not think you need a poll to tell you these things, but a poll certainly helps to reinforce them.

Christie vs. a generic Republican: As mentioned above, our poll shows Republicans split over Christie: 32% would back him in a GOP primary, versus 31% who would support another Republican candidate. And it’s instructive to study the crosstabs to see where Christie over-performs and under-performs here. He over-performs among women (35%), minorities (46%), seniors (48%), and people in the Northeast (57%)-- you know, the folks who don’t dominate Republican primaries! But he under-performs among men (28%); Republicans ages 18-29, a la the Rand Paul crowd (15%); upper-income Republicans (26%); and residents in the Midwest (30%), South (27%), and West (22%)– or the Republicans who DO DOMINATE Republican primaries. This geographical divide is especially striking -- 57% support in the Northeast, but just 27% in the South and 22% in the West.

Clinton vs. a generic Democrat: It’s equally instructive to see where Clinton over-performs against another Democrat. She gets 70% among females, 70% among whites, 71% among seniors, 72% among the lowest-income Democrats, and 73% in the Northeast and 70% in the Midwest. Where she underperforms is among men (62%), college grads (62%), and 60% among upper-income Democrats – these are the remnants of Obama’s white coalition in the ’08 Democratic race.

But a reality check here: She’s still getting SIXTY PERCENT among these folks, which suggests there isn’t really a substantial opening for another Democratic candidate (whether it’s Joe Biden, Elizabeth Warren, or anyone else). Remember, in 2005, there was some real Clinton fatigue among Democrats that provided the opening for Obama. That’s not the evidence right now.

CONtinued:

RIP GOP CONS

HILLARY 2016

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#134117 Nov 12, 2013
CONtinued:

Demography continues to be destiny: As for our hypothetical general-election matchup between Clinton and Christie, Hillary is benefitting from the same demographic trends that helped President Obama win election in 2008 and re-election in 2012. She leads Christie among African Americans (83%-4%), respondents ages 18 to 29 (45%-31%), and Latinos (44%-33%). Clinton also holds the advantage with residents from the Northeast (52%-35%), West (43%-30%), the South (43%-35%) and Midwest (41%-37%). And she has a narrow edge among independents (39%-35%). Christie, meanwhile, leads among whites (41%-37%), seniors (44%-41%), and respondents with the highest incomes (46%-34%).

Just what Republicans want to hear: They are the part of old rich white people?(By the way, see today’s new L.A. Times poll of Californians, which should be a wakeup call to GOP officials nationally.) Folks, these numbers are pretty similar to the splits we saw between Obama and Romney in 2012. And the downside of being the ELECTABILITY candidate for Republicans? You better be leading (or close to it) against Clinton, and you better be performing better among particular demographic groups than Romney did. Right now, Christie isn’t doing either.

Press appears to be more eager for a Dem challenger to Hillary than Democrats are: The political story that went viral yesterday was the New Republic piece on Elizabeth Warren and whether she might challenge Hillary Clinton in 2016 -- despite Hillary’s numbers we mentioned above. From the article:“In addition to being strongly identified with the party’s populist wing, any candidate who challenged Clinton would need several key assets. The candidate would almost certainly have to be a woman, given Democrats’ desire to make history again. She would have to amass huge piles of money with relatively little effort. Above all, she would have to awaken in Democratic voters an almost evangelical passion.

As it happens, there is precisely such a person. Her name is Elizabeth Warren.” But here is the potential danger for Clinton: The political press corps appears to be MORE EAGER to search for a challenger for Clinton than Democrats are -- just see our poll.

About that pro-Hillary Super PAC: There’s one more piece of 2016 news worth mentioning today.“On Tuesday,[former Obama top aide Mitch] Stewart and a dozen or so other political operatives and 170 donors will gather in New York to plot how to help Mrs. Clinton win in 2016. The meeting is the first national finance council strategy meeting of Ready for Hillary, a ‘super PAC’ devoted to building a network to support Mrs. Clinton’s potential presidential ambitions,” the New York Times writes. Folks, it will be interesting to look through the Ready for Hillary FEC report when it comes out. Which consultants are making money?
http://firstread.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/11/12...

RIP GOP CONS

HILLARY 2016

RIP GOP CONS
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#134118 Nov 12, 2013
an old Vet wrote:
<quoted text> How can you talk about respect when it's plain to see you don't have any self respect
LOOK old Vet, you don't know me and I have every reason to have self respect and I DO. I don't however, have respect for ANYBODY that trashes our PRESIDENT freely elected by the MAJORITY, not once, but TWICE. Your opinion means nothing to me. So buzz off.

Thank you for your service, if you indeed are a VET. Now run along.

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
OZombies

United States

#134119 Nov 12, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Read the book and find out.
Obviously you haven't
What, have to pay now to listen to Obama lies...??
an old Vet

United States

#134120 Nov 12, 2013
It's also plain to see the dems on here have no more sense than the ones on cable tv
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#134121 Nov 12, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
You got the desperate, loser, underhanded internet addict parts right, anyway.
<quoted text>
LOLOL!:P
Hey woman, good to see you posting while I am here. You think the old lush loon got a time out for a few days for all her reposting on every thread and whining about her post being removed. Old chemtrail zombie thinks we reported her. hahahaha If we had that power with the mods the arisock wouldn't be spinning his names/proxies right? hahaha The arisock making all the filthy comments about blacks, donkeys, horses etc...is the ONLY one I have reported to have comments removed. It wouldn't be a comedy thread if those two hags weren't posting their nonsense. lol

I am glad I caught you here. I am staying in where it is warm. Ugh...winter. I hope you have a great day!! Notice all the new socks and posters from their numerous thread they troll? hahaha

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#134122 Nov 12, 2013
an old Vet wrote:
It's also plain to see the dems on here have no more sense than the ones on cable tv
hahaha, go make you some tea and watch fauxbox pundits then. See ya

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#134123 Nov 12, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
What, have to pay now to listen to Obama lies...??
You are the one who brought it up. I assumed you would think it important to know what you are talking about.
Obviously I was wrong.
OZombies

United States

#134124 Nov 12, 2013
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>
This will get you started.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Government_of_Na...
You must be reading standing on your head, that's why you have history upside down. I was talking about entire country, you're talking about group of people in his group were from Albania, Slovenia, Croatia. He was the sick man. Did he see
his people executed by the Germans, concentration camps, in 1941 Kragujevac, Serbia 10,000 rounded up in groups of 400 executed, of those were 7,000 children, all generations gone. Is this what you found? I don't want to waste my time on you but if you want to find who was my people you can find that. But you are not interested. If Yugoslavia collaborated with Germans you would see people hung on the streets by nazis ...really ...?? I was talking about suffering of entire nation not just group of losers.
Why Croatian didn't have same treatment from hitler?
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#134125 Nov 12, 2013
The teabagger nutjob that just keeps on giving...to late night comedy. haha PRICELESS

It’s A Sarah Palin Christmas: Jesus Would Like You To Buy Her Book (VIDEO)

Sarah Palin has kicked off the yearly whine about the non-existent “War on Christmas” early. She appeared on The Today Show Monday, with poor Matt Lauer, who tried to keep Caribou Barbie on topic. But that’s a nigh-on impossible task, as we all know. She has so many agendas that it’s difficult for the poor thing to keep them straight. Her biggest agenda is, of course, getting money and attention. Well, I will give her the latter — because she’s so unintentionally funny.

The Sarah Palin Christmas

So, Sarah’s latest ghost written book is called Good Tidings and Great Joy: Protecting the Heart of Christmas. As usual, though, Palin can’t really decide on what that is, exactly. In the book she says that the heart of Christmas is Jesus, and she decries the commercialization of the holiday. But with this comment…
“I love the commercialization of Christmas, because it spreads the Christmas cheer.”
… belies her words and gives away the real reason for her book — to make Sarah some money (her kind of Christmas cheer!). The book comes out on November 12 and Palin is making the rounds to push it onto the best sellers list. Upon which it will undoubtedly appear because of the conservative method of buying books in bulk (through the American Family Association’s “Book Club”) and then giving them away/selling them cheap to the faithful. How else would such drivel get on the list? Yet, I wonder what conservatives will think of the Sarah Palin Christmas?

Tired nonsense about the “War on Christmas”
Whether she’s railing against “the politically correct Scrooges seeking to take Christ out of Christmas” or telling Christians to “stand up for our beliefs” before Christmas gets ignored, it’s nonsense. Not that Christmas itself is nonsense — I’m a big fan — it’s just the Sarah Palin “Christmas is being attacked, oh noes!” theory that is nonsense. She is making the same argument that Bill O’Reilly makes every year: that the Christian holiday is under attack. It’s not.

What it is, is one of many winter holidays, all of which are important to those who celebrate them. And all of which are Constitutionally prohibited from being promoted by the government. As it is, Christmas has been cut plenty of slack. After all, it’s what the British call a “bank holiday.” And I have never seen a single Christian being stopped from celebrating it in their own fashion. So, no, there is no “War on Christmas.” Get over it.

Sarah just can’t help herself

But Sarah didn’t just talk about her book. Oh gosh, no! She has a camera on her so she has to lie about Obamacare. This is Sarah Palin, you know. Her lie, that “most Americans” will lose their insurance is demonstrably false. To his credit, Lauer called her on it, correcting that number to 5 percent of Americans and explaining that’s only because of junk plans. He asked her what the Tea Party plan would be and this is what came out:

“The plan is to allow those things that had been proposed over many years to reform a health-care system in America that certainly does need more help so that there’s more competition, there’s less tort reform threat, there’s less, um, trajectory of the cost increases, and those plans have been proposed over and over again. And what thwarts those plans, it’s the far left, it’s President Obama and his supporters who will not allow the Republicans to usher in free market, patient-centered, doctor patient relationship links to reform health care.”

Yep. Word salad. Palin’s speciality de jour. Every jour. Makes your brain hurt, doesn’t it? Palin has never met a topic that she can’t maul with her fakey “down home straight talk.” It’s a gift… just ask all the late night comedians.

Here’s the video:
http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/11/12/sarah...

hahaha too funny

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
an old Vet

United States

#134126 Nov 12, 2013
Have no respect for your elders either I see.
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#134127 Nov 12, 2013
Teabagger nutjob quitter palin .... a comedy gift that keeps on giving...to late night. PRICELESS

It’s A Sarah Palin Christmas: Jesus Would Like You To Buy Her Book (VIDEO)

Sarah Palin has kicked off the yearly whine about the non-existent “War on Christmas” early. She appeared on The Today Show Monday, with poor Matt Lauer, who tried to keep Caribou Barbie on topic. But that’s a nigh-on impossible task, as we all know. She has so many agendas that it’s difficult for the poor thing to keep them straight. Her biggest agenda is, of course, getting money and attention. Well, I will give her the latter — because she’s so unintentionally funny.

The Sarah Palin Christmas
So, Sarah’s latest ghost written book is called Good Tidings and Great Joy: Protecting the Heart of Christmas. As usual, though, Palin can’t really decide on what that is, exactly. In the book she says that the heart of Christmas is Jesus, and she decries the commercialization of the holiday. But with this comment…

“I love the commercialization of Christmas, because it spreads the Christmas cheer.”
… belies her words and gives away the real reason for her book — to make Sarah some money (her kind of Christmas cheer!). The book comes out on November 12 and Palin is making the rounds to push it onto the best sellers list. Upon which it will undoubtedly appear because of the conservative method of buying books in bulk (through the American Family Association’s “Book Club”) and then giving them away/selling them cheap to the faithful. How else would such drivel get on the list? Yet, I wonder what conservatives will think of the Sarah Palin Christmas?

Tired nonsense about the “War on Christmas”
Whether she’s railing against “the politically correct Scrooges seeking to take Christ out of Christmas” or telling Christians to “stand up for our beliefs” before Christmas gets ignored, it’s nonsense. Not that Christmas itself is nonsense — I’m a big fan — it’s just the Sarah Palin “Christmas is being attacked, oh noes!” theory that is nonsense. She is making the same argument that Bill O’Reilly makes every year: that the Christian holiday is under attack. It’s not. What it is, is one of many winter holidays, all of which are important to those who celebrate them. And all of which are Constitutionally prohibited from being promoted by the government. As it is, Christmas has been cut plenty of slack. After all, it’s what the British call a “bank holiday.” And I have never seen a single Christian being stopped from celebrating it in their own fashion. So, no, there is no “War on Christmas.” Get over it.
Sarah just can’t help herself
But Sarah didn’t just talk about her book. Oh gosh, no! She has a camera on her so she has to lie about Obamacare. This is Sarah Palin, you know. Her lie, that “most Americans” will lose their insurance is demonstrably false. To his credit, Lauer called her on it, correcting that number to 5 percent of Americans and explaining that’s only because of junk plans. He asked her what the Tea Party plan would be and this is what came out:

“The plan is to allow those things that had been proposed over many years to reform a health-care system in America that certainly does need more help so that there’s more competition, there’s less tort reform threat, there’s less, um, trajectory of the cost increases, and those plans have been proposed over and over again. And what thwarts those plans, it’s the far left, it’s President Obama and his supporters who will not allow the Republicans to usher in free market, patient-centered, doctor patient relationship links to reform health care.”

Yep. Word salad. Palin’s speciality de jour. Every jour. Makes your brain hurt, doesn’t it? Palin has never met a topic that she can’t maul with her fakey “down home straight talk.” It’s a gift… just ask all the late night comedians.

CONtinued:

RIP TEABAGGER GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#134128 Nov 12, 2013
CONtinued:

Our condolences go out to Matt Lauer’s poor brain
At that point, Lauer just gave up. What else could the poor man do? His brain was starting to smoke trying to parse that answer.

So Sarah Palin’s book is out on Tuesday. It will invariably hit the best seller lists by Friday, since the AFA has likely already ordered thousands of boxes of it (it’s already #1 on amazon’s Christmas books list). The rest of us will just have to proceed with our own holiday plans without the dubious joy of reading Palin’s “personal memories and family traditions” and seeing “more than a dozen family photos.” A Sarah Palin Christmas? Personally, I would rather be force fed a fir tree. That would probably be less cloying, anyway.

Here’s the video:
http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/11/12/sarah...

RIP TEABAGGER GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#134129 Nov 12, 2013
an old Vet wrote:
Have no respect for your elders either I see.
And if you are an OLD Vet bashing our President and country you are right .... I have no tolerance or respect for you anymore than I do the lowlife scum spewing hate, gloom, doom, racism and bigotry on this thread. So buzz off. YOU don't SEE anything!

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#134130 Nov 12, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey woman, good to see you posting while I am here. You think the old lush loon got a time out for a few days for all her reposting on every thread and whining about her post being removed. Old chemtrail zombie thinks we reported her. hahahaha If we had that power with the mods the arisock wouldn't be spinning his names/proxies right? hahaha The arisock making all the filthy comments about blacks, donkeys, horses etc...is the ONLY one I have reported to have comments removed. It wouldn't be a comedy thread if those two hags weren't posting their nonsense. lol
I am glad I caught you here. I am staying in where it is warm. Ugh...winter. I hope you have a great day!! Notice all the new socks and posters from their numerous thread they troll? hahaha
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
Hey RC Co-Cola! Good to see you, too. I've enjoyed your posts, especially the one about Psycho Palin's "healthcare plan". Yes indeedy, it's definitely a day to stay indoors where it's warm! The snow's pretty, but I'm completely with you on the "ugh-iness" of winter.

I'm sure the bottom feeding dumchit is lurking somewhere...probably make an appearance soon, whining about having to sign in to post or some such nonsense. I also noticed that the chemtrail said there's now three generations of her kind in the US. They must proliferate like rabbits. We can only hope that the younger ones are as sick of her hate speech as we are.

Hope you have a great day, too!

republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#134132 Nov 12, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey RC Co-Cola! Good to see you, too. I've enjoyed your posts, especially the one about Psycho Palin's "healthcare plan". Yes indeedy, it's definitely a day to stay indoors where it's warm! The snow's pretty, but I'm completely with you on the "ugh-iness" of winter.
I'm sure the bottom feeding dumchit is lurking somewhere...probably make an appearance soon, whining about having to sign in to post or some such nonsense. I also noticed that the chemtrail said there's now three generations of her kind in the US. They must proliferate like rabbits. We can only hope that the younger ones are as sick of her hate speech as we are.
Hope you have a great day, too!
Yeah that lunatic is a bag of laughs. I wish Tina Fey was still on SNL, she did stupid sarah perfectly. haha Big laughs.

I think they might have given that loon a time out. hahaha Or she is in rehab. lol Agree on the chemtrail zombie serb. I doubt they are sick of her hate speeches, you know they breed racism and hate. Look at the disgusting mother dressing her 7 yr old as a klansman for Halloween. That poor kid and all the kids trick or treating who had to see it and have their parents explain it to them. Those people have no level of low they won't stoop. Much like some of these circus clown socks and their minions.

I am having a good day. Housework done, chili in the crock pot. Snack trays made for the big #1 UK vs #2 Michigan State game tonight at my sister's with family and friends. We take turns having UK parties on game night. lol GO BIG BLUE!!!

Glad you enjoyed the articles. I love the ones on the teabagger and Grand OLD Party of NO eating their own. Saving campaign ad $$$$s for the DEMS. hahaha PRICELESS

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#134133 Nov 12, 2013
Four Key Issues that Undoubtedly Prove Republicans Don’t Care At All What Americans Want

Republicans are nothing if not consistent. They often gather a handful of talking points and simply repeat them over and over until nearly every one of their voters can recite them in their sleep. Basically, it’s a form of brainwashing.

Oh, I’m wrong? Let’s try a few of the terms they use all the time:

Obamacare (the Affordable Care Act)

Drill baby drill (proving they don’t know how oil is traded on the global market)

Job creators (anyone who’s rich)

Tax cuts create jobs (ignoring the fact that demand actually creates jobs)

Pro-life (only before the baby is born and let’s not forget about their staunch pro-death penalty stance)

Socialist (anytime someone dares to mention something good the government can do)

Communist (because most don’t understand communism and socialism are actually different)

Fascist (see above)

The Moral Majority (they base this solely on their anti-abortion stance and their opposition to homosexuals)

Constitutional values (until the Constitution doesn’t support their beliefs, then they often talk of secession)

Proud patriot (by advocating the violent overthrow of our government any time they don’t get their way)

I’ll stop there. I could have gone on for probably 3-4 pages, but you get the idea.

But the one I’ve heard lately from many of these Republicans that’s driven me insane is “we’re listening to the American people.” What complete and total garbage.

Let’s look at just four major issues Republicans have opposed that the vast majority of Americans wanted.

1) Expanded background checks for gun purchases
Depending on which poll you saw, somewhere between 80-90% of Americans (an unheard of statistic in American politics) supported expanding background checks to all gun purchases.

But guess what? Republicans in Congress killed any notion of that happening. Tell me again how they’re “listening to the American people” when at least 80% of Americans supported something, and yet they still refused to pass it?

2) Immigration reform
Here’s another one from that same article I linked above. About 69% of Americans (again, an extremely high percentage for American politics) favored sensible immigration reform much like what the Senate passed a few months ago.

Oh, but guess what? House Republicans killed that. In fact, they simply refuse to even bring it up for a vote—because it would pass. Again, they’re really “listening” to the American people.

3) The government shutdown
A poll released just after the shutdown began showed that 72% of Americans opposed shutting down the federal government to try to block “Obamacare.” Noticing a trend here? Not only are these issues supported by the majority of Americans, they’re overwhelmingly supported by them.

But as we all know, the government was shut down for 16 days by House Republicans.

4) Raising the minimum wage
Gallup released a new poll showing that 76% of Americans support raising the minimum wage to $9.00. Not only is this number extremely high, but it’s up 5% from March.

But, you guessed it, Republicans oppose any mention of raising the minimum wage. Hell, many Republicans oppose the minimum wage altogether.

Exactly how is any of this “listening to the American people?” These are four huge issues that have overwhelming American support that Republicans have refused to do a damn thing about—well, except the exact opposite of what most Americans want.

I would encourage everyone reading this to share it with any Republicans you know. Show it to them and then ask,“Exactly how are Republicans listening to the American people?”

Because going by these major issues, they’re listening to someone — it just sure as hell isn’t the majority of Americans.

http://www.forwardprogressives.com/four-key-i...

They are listening to their MINORITY CON voters

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#134134 Nov 12, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
And if you are an OLD Vet bashing our President and country you are right ....
Anybody that isn't proud of our country is treasonous, unlike the first lady who has always been PROUD of her country!!!

Go Democrats!! Go Obama!!

WooHoo Vote Democrat!!!
whiehair

Louisville, KY

#134135 Nov 12, 2013
What most Americans want? Better go back and find the polls about Obama Care on this one. Even Clinton now admits most Americans liked the policy they had and want to keep. He also suggests that Obama should keep his promises made to the American people!
It I very apparent you only listen to the speil of the Party about what Republicans want or wish to have and do. You have no clue as to reality on this one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 36 min Raji 149,022
Merrill speaks out, where? 1 hr Liked it 9
Loreana patterson peace 2 hr Not 13
stinking creek 5 hr truth 99
Three liquor stores in bville 6 hr swampfoot 27
Just Wondering!! 10 hr Kayak 4
has anyone seen april partin (Nov '08) 10 hr April partin 51
Jessie J. Mills 15 hr Olive 5

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages