'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 256431 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

#134060 Nov 11, 2013
http://www.google.com/m...

BROOMRIDER...second one looks like Hillary ...
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

#134061 Nov 11, 2013
Deport war criminals wrote:
The Challenge of Prosecuting Serbian Refugees
The U.S. is struggling to link Bosnian Serbs to the infamous Srebrenica massacre
LAS VEGAS – A man accused of commanding a police squad that rounded up Bosnian Muslims for slaughter in 1995 fashioned a new life in Las Vegas as a modest grocery store owner before being arrested and deported to his native country, his lawyer and U.S. officials say.
Dejan Radojkovic arrived Thursday in Sarajevo, Bosnia-Herzegovina, after an overnight commercial airline flight from Las Vegas accompanied by federal agents, Bosnian authorities and U.S. immigration officials said.
Radojkovic's lawyer in Las Vegas, Don Chairez, denied there was any evidence linking the 61-year-old man — a permanent U.S. resident and father of two — with the execution of Muslim boys and men in an event considered Europe's bloodiest mass killing since World War II.
"He is not a war criminal," Chairez told The Associated Press. "There is no evidence that Mr. Radojkovic ever killed anybody."
Prosecutors allege Radojkovic commanded a special police brigade that rounded up about 200 Muslim men in July 1995 in the Konjevic Polje region for execution, according to a statement from U.S. immigration officials.
Chairez said Radojkovic's national guard unit accepted the surrender of about 200 enemy soldiers and turned them over to Bosnian Serb forces. Chairez said Radojkovic didn't know the men would be killed.
Radojkovic was arrested in January 2009 for failing to disclose his wartime history when he entered the U.S., said Nicole Navas, an Immigration and Customs Enforcement spokeswoman in Washington, D.C.
Documents identify him as an ethnic Serbian refugee. An immigration judge in late 2009 ordered him deported on multiple grounds, finding that he ordered or participated in "extrajudicial killing."
Court documents show Radojkovic was accused of failing to report that he had been a squad commander in the Republika Srpska Special Police Squad.
U.S. and Bosnian authorities said Radojkovic was handed over to police at the Sarajevo airport for prosecution based on evidence collected by investigators from the ICE Human Rights Violators and War Crimes Center, the International Criminal Tribunal for the Former Yugoslavia at The Hague and prosecutors from Bosnia-Herzegovina.
"He's wanted on genocide charges," Navas said.
Prosecutors in Bosnia expressed "gratitude to the institutions of the United States for helping locate and extradite the suspect." They said he is suspected of committing crimes against humanity, but that no charges have been filed yet.
"For the families who lost loved ones at Srebrenica, justice has been a long time coming," Immigration and Customs Enforcement Director John Morton said in a statement announcing Radojkovic's deportation. "But they can take consolation in the fact that those responsible for this tragedy are now being held accountable."
First of all...people shouldn't be talking about something they don't know nothing about...
Bill Clinton should be charged as war criminal for supplying Muslims in Bosnia with weapons over Croatia and instigating 1990s war. Giving Kosovo, Serbian Holly land to Muslims and kicking Serbs from Croatia (Krajina) they use to live there for over 400 years, Kosovo for over 1,000...unless you post how many Muslims and Croatian leaders are sent to Hague? What is Camp Bondsteel, do you know ??
Shut up...clueless idiot ...!!

btw...what's your point...??

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#134062 Nov 11, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all...people shouldn't be talking about something they don't know nothing about...
Bill Clinton should be charged as war criminal for supplying Muslims in Bosnia with weapons over Croatia and instigating 1990s war. Giving Kosovo, Serbian Holly land to Muslims and kicking Serbs from Croatia (Krajina) they use to live there for over 400 years, Kosovo for over 1,000...unless you post how many Muslims and Croatian leaders are sent to Hague? What is Camp Bondsteel, do you know ??
Shut up...clueless idiot ...!!
btw...what's your point...??
Were you in Croatia during the Genocide?

Flat Lick Ky.

#134065 Nov 11, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
No, but I have 1st cousin, her husband and 2 children still in Croatia today. Serbs was kicked from Croatia from their homes, they use to live in Krajina, Croatia for over 400 years. Croats killed old and children, helpless that could not escape.
Nikola [Tesla] the scientist, father's church burned by Croats. Tesla was born in Croatia to Serb parents. His father was Orthodox priest. His house is also damaged during that war.
People are talking something they know nothing about. Croats also killed over over 350,000 Serbs in WWII...it was genocide. Slit their throats like animals. You can find this in world history books.
How long have you been in the U.S.?
OZombies

Van Nuys, CA

#134066 Nov 11, 2013
http://www.historycommons.org/context.jsp...

CONTEXT OF '1993: BOSNIAN PRESIDENT IZETBEGOVIC GRANTS BIN LADEN PASSPORT AS GESTURE OF APPRESIATION'.
OZombies

South El Monte, CA

#134067 Nov 11, 2013
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>How long have you been in the U.S.?
I would not mind telling you this, but people here are very much cruel...some, not everyone. Long enough to have 3 generations born in U.S. Long enough to get one day S.S. and pension from my job here...
Sorry no details.
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

#134068 Nov 11, 2013
http://english.pravda.ru/world/europe/01-03-2...

BIN LADEN IS BOSNIAN AND KARADZIC IS IN THE DOCKS?

Read this if you want to know what others are saying...about Srebrenica.

Flat Lick Ky.

#134069 Nov 11, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
I would not mind telling you this, but people here are very much cruel...some, not everyone. Long enough to have 3 generations born in U.S. Long enough to get one day S.S. and pension from my job here...
Sorry no details.
Was Slobodan Miloševi&#263; your hero?

Flat Lick Ky.

#134070 Nov 12, 2013
Sorry I copied and pasted the name to get the right spelling, it should have said....Slobodan Milosevic. Was he your hero?
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

#134071 Nov 12, 2013
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>Was Slobodan Miloševi&#263; your hero?
NO...not at all...!!!!!

Flat Lick Ky.

#134072 Nov 12, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry no details.
I'll be 60 my birth day and I have a good memory. I know more about that area of the world than you think I do.
OZombies

United States

#134073 Nov 12, 2013
http://www.teslasociety.com/500.htm

SERBS RESCUED 500 AMERICAN PILOTS IN WWII

If you want to know who Serbian people are, read this. It's a shame that people are attacking others, just because they're so mean, clueless and know nothing about anything.
OZombies

United States

#134075 Nov 12, 2013
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>I'll be 60 my birth day and I have a good memory. I know more about that area of the world than you think I do.
Fine...do you think Serbian people helped save Americans during WWII and today killing innocent civilians? Do you who know who was Tito, Tudjman, Izetbegovic or Hashim Tachi? You have to know everything, world history and that area, the Balkans. It's very complicated and for some, hard to understand at all. West was always involved ...splitting Macedonia in 3...giving part to Greece and part to Bulgaria. Forcing after WWII Muslim, Catholics and Orthodox to live next to each other and after 50 or 60 years force to split them up again and now lets start new ...Do you know why Yugoslavia was forced to split up in 1990s ??? Ask Bush...??
OZombies

United States

#134076 Nov 12, 2013
Good Night ...!!

Flat Lick Ky.

#134077 Nov 12, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Fine...do you think Serbian people helped save Americans during WWII and today killing innocent civilians? Do you who know who was Tito, Tudjman, Izetbegovic or Hashim Tachi? You have to know everything, world history and that area, the Balkans. It's very complicated and for some, hard to understand at all. West was always involved ...splitting Macedonia in 3...giving part to Greece and part to Bulgaria. Forcing after WWII Muslim, Catholics and Orthodox to live next to each other and after 50 or 60 years force to split them up again and now lets start new ...Do you know why Yugoslavia was forced to split up in 1990s ??? Ask Bush...??
Not all Serbs helped Americans during WWII. Some helped the Germans.
OZombies

San Diego, CA

#134078 Nov 12, 2013
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>Not all Serbs helped Americans during WWII. Some helped the Germans.
Croats collaborated with Germans ... Serbs was fighting Germans.

Who was that, sure like to know? Any links for that?
OZombies

San Diego, CA

#134079 Nov 12, 2013
http://jtf.org/forum/index.php...

GERMAN NAZI GENOCIDE IN SERBIA DURING WWII (warning : graphic)

This is history images.
In 1941 Hitler occupied Yugoslavia.
In Kragujevac, Serbia - Germans took children from all schools in that town in executed them 400 at the time till next day.
Germans gave permission to Croats to continue with genocide.

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#134080 Nov 12, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you know about your president, nothing,
you liberal monkey? What did Obama write in his book "DREAM FROM MY FATHER" if his father didn't have any influence on him, you dumba**??
Read the book and find out.
Obviously you haven't

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#134081 Nov 12, 2013
OZombies wrote:
This desperate liberal losers trying to get people banned from posting ...play dirty, what else is new? Today maybe me, tomorrow you !! Would not lose sleep over it. Maybe for some posting is nothing but addiction. Don't worry, Obamacare will cover it...!! Haha ...!!
Why would we try to get you banned? You're our greatest argument.
The fact that you have to accept at face value, what any person with a normal IQ would find ludicrous to validate your points, just proves how reasonable and valid the Presidents policies are.

Flat Lick Ky.

#134082 Nov 12, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Croats collaborated with Germans ... Serbs was fighting Germans.
Who was that, sure like to know? Any links for that?
This will get you started.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Government_of_Na...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Charmaine Bingham Partin Swanner Partin 1 min Wow 4
Bullock Busted 3 min Wow 23
Martha and randy 4 min Question 21
Amy 5 min Not 5
Looking for work 6 min Ginger 10
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min usa 158,054
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) 9 min Refer 112
Knox st Liquor Going Broke ! 1 hr Creeper 28
affairs !!!!!!! 6 hr Cheaters 5

Barbourville Jobs