'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 5,808)

Showing posts 116,141 - 116,160 of145,015
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

It is all they have left wrote:
<quoted text>
Those type of are on here ranting and raving 24/7. They've done since Obama was president and they'll still be doing it after they lose the presidency the time. It's like a final scream of their dying policital relevance.
...and we still have UNINFORMED and IGNORANT liberals voting for Obama not once but twice ...FUNDAMENTALLY TRANSFORMING AMERICA and GOVERNMENT RUN HEALTHCARE ...which is fine with liberals ...huh...I wonder why...???????

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

Syl
Grayson, KY
20 min ago

Bud
Grayson, KY
18 min ago

Oops. You've really should change your "diet". No further verification of your previous statement was necessary, but...thanks. This was pretty funny.
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

just curious wrote:
<quoted text>
"once upon a time" here we go again......
When was this time????
Please show everyone you have the slightest bit of credibility and answer the question for once.
"today, politicians are powerful, rich blah blah blah"
They weren't yesterday? Or 10 years ago? Or 20?
you CAN'T be this clueless. Right?
About that time when America use to have shops on every corner, when you can open door in every factory and start working right on the spot, when
private citizens use to owe little grocery stores, when government use to work for the people, when the government didn't tell you what to eat or drink or how to control and educate your children, when government didn't tell you what kind of healthcare you NEED, when politicians use to be like during Nixon, Republicans and Democrats and said, that was wrong and you Mr. President have to resign, when people had common sense and not depended so much on Government, when we didn't have 20 million illegals, when illegals couldn't drive LEGALY in U.S., when undocumented children didn't have same rights as American children. That was in my lifetime ...that was when America use to be great and people around the world admired, had fear and respected this great country. I guess you don't know your own country and that's shame.
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

You can sleep off drunk,
but
You can't sleep off uninformed liberal ...!!
just curious

Columbia, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
About that time when America use to have shops on every corner, when you can open door in every factory and start working right on the spot, when
private citizens use to owe little grocery stores, when government use to work for the people, when the government didn't tell you what to eat or drink or how to control and educate your children, when government didn't tell you what kind of healthcare you NEED, when politicians use to be like during Nixon, Republicans and Democrats and said, that was wrong and you Mr. President have to resign, when people had common sense and not depended so much on Government, when we didn't have 20 million illegals, when illegals couldn't drive LEGALY in U.S., when undocumented children didn't have same rights as American children. That was in my lifetime ...that was when America use to be great and people around the world admired, had fear and respected this great country. I guess you don't know your own country and that's shame.
Oh yea, the wonderful years of nixon, men being drafted and sent to war against there will. Good times. Cold war and assassinations...weeeee Let's not forget black people hosed in the streets with dogs attacking them. Good times ! Pretty sure current potus didnt order factories out of the country. How to educate your children???? Like, no child left behind? Being from a small town myself, lots of little shops on corners here . And small businesses opening all the time. You mention government working FOR the people again. As in infrastructure? I see quite a bit of road work around here. Or making sure everyone can afford to get medical help??? haven't had any bans on twinkies or big Macs that I know of.
Just because YOU lack common sense doesn't mean every one does. And your attitude is TO HELL WITH THE POOR?
Please show us how illegals drive legally here. That's just dumb. But, what else should we expect?
And there you go again. "when this country used to be great" . This country IS great. Despite previous gop leadership that did its best to ruin it!
The good people of this country aren't going to let imbeciles like you reverse the progress that's been made here. No matter how hard you REGRESSIVES try.
just curious

Columbia, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
You can sleep off drunk,
but
And you cant beat common sense into a rightwing regressive. Obviously
obamaisadumbASS

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

Crow__ wrote:
Syl
Grayson, KY
20 min ago
Bud
Grayson, KY
18 min ago
Oops. You've really should change your "diet". No further verification of your previous statement was necessary, but...thanks. This was pretty funny.
So now we have determined at least 1 person lives in Grayson KY, or maybe 2, and one or two of them post on the internet! You are a goddamn genius!
just curious

Columbia, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
You can sleep off drunk,
but
Quick question: would you consider increasing vet affairs budget and g.i. Bill increase a good thing??
Syl

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

It is all they have left wrote:
<quoted text>
Those type of are on here ranting and raving 24/7. They've done since Obama was president and they'll still be doing it after they lose the presidency the time. It's like a final scream of their dying policital relevance.
That scream you hear is the scream of defiance and determination not to let this country go down. Good people will fight against the likes of you uninformed Obama lackeys.We may not save this country,but if we don't, the screams you hear will your own.
OZombies

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

just curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yea, the wonderful years of nixon, men being drafted and sent to war against there will. Good times. Cold war and assassinations...weeeee Let's not forget black people hosed in the streets with dogs attacking them. Good times ! Pretty sure current potus didnt order factories out of the country. How to educate your children???? Like, no child left behind? Being from a small town myself, lots of little shops on corners here . And small businesses opening all the time. You mention government working FOR the people again. As in infrastructure? I see quite a bit of road work around here. Or making sure everyone can afford to get medical help??? haven't had any bans on twinkies or big Macs that I know of.
Just because YOU lack common sense doesn't mean every one does. And your attitude is TO HELL WITH THE POOR?
Please show us how illegals drive legally here. That's just dumb. But, what else should we expect?
And there you go again. "when this country used to be great" . This country IS great. Despite previous gop leadership that did its best to ruin it!
The good people of this country aren't going to let imbeciles like you reverse the progress that's been made here. No matter how hard you REGRESSIVES try.
California governor Jerry Brown [D] signed into a law that January 1st. Illegals are going to be able to go to DMV and legally get drivers licenses. Also you can't say anything to undocumented children. California is haven to illegal aliens. As I say, uniformed liberal, nothing else left to say.
TODAY MY STATE, TOMORROW YOURS...!!!!!!!
Syl

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Does that also explain why someone would respond to their own posts, forget which thread they're posting on, and reveal themselves to be a sock by making the same spelling, punctuation and grammar mistakes? Perhaps it would also explain deliberately spreading false information about employees losing their health insurance.
Thanks for clearing that up. The intelligent posters on this thread have been wondering what the hell's wrong with you. Now we know!
:P
You seem to be very upset about something. Are you angry about what happen over the last four weeks . You ought to be.
What a pity you have to eat all the wormy lies plus the hook, line and the sinker,
that was fed to you.
obamaisadumbASS

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

just curious wrote:
<quoted text>
And you cant beat common sense into a rightwing regressive. Obviously
I'm very right wing, I am a Tea Party member. I have a huge amount of common sense! I'm a man, unlike the person you are responding to ( I think OZ is a woman, if not I'm sorry). My main point is, I would love to meet the progressive Dimocrat sissy, that could beat anything into me! Unlike OZ, I'm in driveing distance!
OZombies

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

obamaisadumbASS wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm very right wing, I am a Tea Party member. I have a huge amount of common sense! I'm a man, unlike the person you are responding to ( I think OZ is a woman, if not I'm sorry). My main point is, I would love to meet the progressive Dimocrat sissy, that could beat anything into me! Unlike OZ, I'm in driveing distance!
Correct ...!!
Vern

Switzerland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

obamaisadumbASS wrote:
<quoted text>
So now we have determined at least 1 person lives in Grayson KY, or maybe 2, and one or two of them post on the internet! You are a goddamn genius!
hell yeah! Plus four from Owensboro Ky. too! Dumbocrat Crow is a damn genius. Kno what I mean? Teehee
Vern

Switzerland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to be very upset about something. Are you angry about what happen over the last four weeks . You ought to be.
What a pity you have to eat all the wormy lies plus the hook, line and the sinker,
that was fed to you.
he is not too smart, kno what I mean? Teehee
Vern

Switzerland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
...and we still have UNINFORMED and IGNORANT liberals voting for Obama not once but twice ...FUNDAMENTALLY TRANSFORMING AMERICA and GOVERNMENT RUN HEALTHCARE ...which is fine with liberals ...huh...I wonder why...???????
it is all they have left. Owensboro said so. I kno why, ignorance looking for free stuff, kno what I mean. How ya doin Oz?
OZombies

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

Our soldiers fight for us and our freedom every day. We should take very good care of them. Sadly I seen in down town Los Angeles our veterans homeless and helpless. That is very sad and shame. Talk to some of them...they said..."we fought for our country and our country forgot about us like we didn't exist"... how said...!!!!!!!
There is not enough money to buy 'your' freedom and we don't pay enough our soldiers.

God bless our soldiers and God bless United States of America...<3...!!
OZombies

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

Vern wrote:
<quoted text>it is all they have left. Owensboro said so. I kno why, ignorance looking for free stuff, kno what I mean. How ya doin Oz?
"kno what you mean" Vern ...
I'm fine, thank you and how is you and your family?
just curious

Columbia, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
California governor Jerry Brown [D] signed into a law that January 1st. Illegals are going to be able to go to DMV and legally get drivers licenses. Also you can't say anything to undocumented children. California is haven to illegal aliens. As I say, uniformed liberal, nothing else left to say.
TODAY MY STATE, TOMORROW YOURS...!!!!!!!
Nothing else left to say? Uninformed? I just informed you on how moronic you are, and I noticed you didn't rebut ALL the other points I made. can you think of a better way to get illegals to come in and be documented? As far as undocumented children go, undocumented means no benefits. So whats the problem. And you must have me confused with someone that is pro illegal aliens. Or a liberal for that matter. more evidence of your sub par mentallity. That's the only argument you low IQers can come up with. I think we should bring ALL troops home and station a couple of sharpshooters about every 300yards on the border. That sound liberal to you dufuss? As a matter of fact, I believe we should hang a no vacancy sign on the statue of liberty and turn away all immigrants. Legal or otherwise. Including America bashers like you.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

If you like your money, you can keep your money!!

Heh heh heh we'll see about that

WooHoo Democrats rock!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 116,141 - 116,160 of145,015
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

77 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 45 min Quantummist 128,060
blackberry's 47 min Mmmmmmm 7
which drug dealer in kj needs to be busted?? (Sep '08) 49 min Dbags 27
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder 54 min Parents failed 393
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 1 hr BIG_STEVIE 26,171
verna warren 1 hr know 6
Barbourville topix 1 hr la boogeroo 13
KC Basketball Coach 1 hr dink the shrink 73
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••