'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 190039 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

just curious

Campbellsville, KY

#133040 Nov 4, 2013
Onward Christian soldiers....

President Bush said to all of us:'I am driven with a mission from God'. God would tell me,'George go and fight these terrorists in Afghanistan'. And I did. And then God would tell me 'George,go and end the tyranny in Iraq'. And I did." Mr Bush went on: "And now,again,I feel God's words coming to me,'Go get the Palestinians their state and get the Israelis their security,and get peace in the Middle East'. And, by God,I'm gonna do it."

Oh he did it all right...
Anybody ever question this guys religious cred.?

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#133041 Nov 4, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>What do you find a problem with those. Your president said when all else fails he would side with the Muslims. That's Sharia Law pookie.........and they still do it, Christians don't.
Chris Christie: This “sharia-law business is crap ... and I’m tired of dealing with the crazies!”

The next gop presidential condidate the teahadists will hate. hahahahahahahahaha
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#133042 Nov 4, 2013
Certified agents can help Kentuckians pick health care plan on Kynect

Signing up for health insurance can be confusing, and the plans created in Kentucky under the Affordable Care Act are no exception.

But people signing up through the state program, Kynect, are getting an assist from 3,400 certified insurance agents trained to understand and work through the multiple offerings available through the new health care law, also called Obamacare.

The availability of certified insurance professionals is important because under the new health care law they are the only people who can suggest a specific plan, said Gwenda Bond, a spokeswoman for the state Cabinet for Health and Family Services.

The act provides for training and funding for an army of people to educate the public. In Kentucky they are called Kynectors, navigators and assistors. They are trained and required to explain how various programs work but to stop short of endorsing a particular plan, she said.

The important difference between navigators or assistors and certified agents is that certified agents can suggest a plan and actually log on to the web-based system and sign people up, Bond said. The site for Kentucky's health care plan is Kynect.Ky.Gov .

Under the Affordable Care Act, every American, with very few exceptions, is required to have health insurance or pay a penalty. Kentucky is one of 17 states that opted to create its own website and list of insurance offerings. Other states defaulted into using the federal exchange which has been rife with technical difficulties.

One of the options for states creating their own programs was including insurance agents and offering training to them, Bond said.

"From the beginning Kentucky felt it was important to include agents in the process. Insurance agents have a wealth of experience in helping clients choose an insurance plan for themselves, their families or their employees," she said.

Daryl Carlson, president-elect of the Central Kentucky Health Underwriters Association, said the training takes about eight to 10 hours and wasn't made available until Aug. 26. And, he said, even those with experience had a lot to learn. "This is a new process for almost everybody," he said. But training did a good job explaining how the process would work.

"I give a lot of credit to the Department of Insurance and I don't say that lightly," Carlson said. Creating the system has been a monumental task, but agents were involved in the process and helped shape how it was developed, he said.

People who will qualify for Medicaid, which is expanding in Kentucky to add families with higher incomes, probably don't need to consult an agent, he said. Their choices are limited because they are entering the government-run program.

But he recommends that other people and small business owners find a certified agent to help them determine which plan suits their needs.

Seeking advice is especially important for business owners, he said.

"There are so many variables," he said. "They really need someone who can make recommendations."

Sherry Wright, a consultant with Central Bank Insurance, was eager to take the training.

"We have been waiting for this for a long time."

Wright said consumers can be easily overwhelmed by the system and all the choices. An agent, she said, can be an advocate to make sure those applying for insurance have all the documentation they are going to need before beginning the application process.

People's insurance needs are as varied as the people themselves, she said, so she hopes people will seek out a certified agent to help them.

"There is no difference in the cost," she said. "Why not seek professionals with experience?"

Read more here: http://www.kentucky.com/2013/11/04/2911225/ce...

Glad our Democratic Governor is making it easy for my fellow Kentuckians to get good healthcare.

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
American Lady

Danville, KY

#133043 Nov 4, 2013
Democrats voted down the resolution that would have protected people, with grandfather clause, from losing their health insurance policies.
YEAS–40 (all republican) FOR it to help!
NAYS–59 DemocRats - AGAINST

[Congressional Record Volume 156, Number 133 (Wednesday, September 29, 2010)]
[Senate]
[Pages S7673-S7693]
From the Congressional Record Online through the Government Printing Office [www.gpo.gov]

CONGRESSIONAL DISAPPROVAL OF RULE RELATING TO GRANDFATHERED HEALTH
PLAN--MOTION TO PROCEED

http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/CREC-2010-09-29/...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#133044 Nov 4, 2013
Unskilled and unaware of it: How difficulties in recognizing one's own incompetence lead to inflated self-assessments.
Kruger, Justin; Dunning, David

Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, Vol 77(6), Dec 1999, 1121-1134.

http://psycnet.apa.org/...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#133045 Nov 4, 2013
Legislative prayer gets Supreme Court review
MARK SHERMAN
Associated Press

WASHINGTON (AP)-- The Supreme Court, which asks for God's protection before every public session, will settle a dispute over prayer in the halls of government.

http://www.wtop.com/209/3497236/Legislative-p...
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#133046 Nov 4, 2013
Legendary Former U.S. House Speaker Denied Voter ID Card Under Texas Voter ID Laws

“Nobody was ugly to us, but they insisted that they wouldn’t give me an ID.”— 90-year-old Jim Wright, beloved former U.S. speaker of the House, after being unable to get an ID that complies with the new Texas voter ID law.

These are the words of 90- year- old Jim Wright, legendary former U.S. House Speaker, after trying, and failing, to obtain the proper identification to vote at the Texas Department of Public Safety.

Wright told the Fort Worth Star Telegram that he and his assistant went to attempt to get a new ID, after he realized that all he had were an expired driver’s license and a Texas Christian University Faculty ID. It was confirmed at the Public Safety Office that these pieces were not, as Wright already knew, sufficient for the purpose of voting. Apparently, they were not sufficient to obtain a new ID, either, because Wright told the Star-Telegram that he will be back on Monday with his birth certificate. As for the experience itself? Mr. Wright says:

“I earnestly hope these unduly stringent requirements on voters won’t dramatically reduce the number of people who vote.”

Yeah, we hope the new Texas voter ID law won’t keep people from voting, too.

We have the same hope there, Mr. Wright. However, I think we both know that this is a losing battle. Further, we know that it is certain demographics of people, the types of people who would be unable to get all of the proper documents in time, who would be most affected by this. you know, the folks most likely to vote democrat. The racial minorities, the women whose names are changed due to marriage… people they don’t want to have a voice.

However, there is a ray of hope, here. As story after story comes out of these political figures having trouble voting with all of these new Texas voter ID laws in place, people begin to wonder. Less than two weeks ago, a Texas judge was nearly barred from voting in her own court house. They start to think, if a politician has trouble, won’t I have trouble? Won’t my friends have trouble? And they start to realize just how ridiculously unjust this all is, and this starts to backfire, and it blows up in the face of every GOP lawmaker around.

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/11/04/texas...

CONS perfect example of voter suppression. Typical

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#133049 Nov 4, 2013
The MSM is in fear of the mirror, they have become tools of an oppressive ELITE Washington DC administration, and their own sight sickens them.
http://rt.com/op-edge/obama-bush-nsa-snowden-...
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#133050 Nov 4, 2013
Still lmao@GRANDrand:

Rand Paul’s plagiarism allegations, and why they matter

Over the last week, Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) has been accused of multiple counts of plagiarism — both in speeches he gave and in a book he wrote.

So what has happened, and what does it mean going forward?

Here’s what you need to know.

What is he accused of?

The first accusations of plagiarism came from MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow, who noted that Paul recounted the plot of the film “Gattaca” using the same verbiage used on the film’s Wikipedia page.

Since then, there have been several other revelations.

1. BuzzFeed’s Andrew Kaczynski reported that Paul had also lifted language from Wikipedia while discussing the movie “Stand and Deliver” in a June 2012 speech.

2. Politico’s Alexander Burns reported that Paul, in a 2013 response to President Obama’s State of the Union address, used language that was exactly the same as a 2011 Associated Press report. And in a speech at Howard University earlier this year, Paul used language similar to the conservative Christian group Focus on the Family while discussing vouchers.

3. Kazcynski reported Saturday that three pages of Paul’s recently published book (more than 1,300 words) borrowed heavily from a 2003 study by the conservative Heritage Foundation, along with another example involving the Cato Institute.

How has Paul responded?

Paul hasn’t denied that the language was borrowed. Instead, he has argued that he is the victim of “haters” out to destroy his political career.

“The footnote police have really been dogging me for the last week,” Paul said on ABC’s “This Week” on Sunday.“I will admit that. And I will admit, sometimes we haven’t footnoted things properly.”

Paul added:“In some of the other things that are now going to pop up under thousands of things I’ve written, yeah, there are times when they have been sloppy or not correct or we’ve made an error.”

But while acknowledging that the cribbing went too far, Paul has also suggested that it wasn’t that bad.

Paul has argued that his speeches aren’t meant to be meticulously footnoted academic papers. He has also noted that he cited the movies he talked about and, in the case of his book, that the Heritage Foundation study and Cato were cited in the endnotes. Heritage and Cato have both released statements saying they don’t take issue with Paul’s use of their work.

In other words, Paul has sought to draw a line between sloppiness and dishonesty.

“I take it as an insult and I will not lie down and say people can call me dishonest, misleading or misrepresenting,” he said.“I have never intentionally done so.”

So is it plagiarism?

Yes, as long as the language was directly lifted and wasn’t quoted.

Despite Paul’s insistence that he provided citations, plagiarism is about the words used used as much as the ideas expressed.

So while Paul did indeed cite the movies “Gattaca” and “Stand and Deliver,” the issue is more about whether he acknowledged that he was using the exact language that Wikipedia used.

In the case of the Heritage Foundation and Cato, even if the think tanks were cited in the endnotes, that doesn’t give Paul license to re-print entire sections of their work without making clear that he has done so.

If a passage is paraphrased in the author’s own words, and footnoted or sourced in an endnote, then it isn’t considered plagiarism. But Paul’s problem is that some passages were used verbatim (or very close to it).

Whether you think plagiarism is a major sin or not, it’s pretty clear that this is plagiarism.

How much does it matter?

Plagiarism allegations have touched many politicians, often to little effect. The offenders include President Obama, who during the 2008 presidential campaign appeared to lift language from Massachusetts Gov. Deval Patrick (D). Others accused in recent years include former senator Scott Brown (R-Mass.) and Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper.

CONtinued:

RIP TEABAGGER GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#133051 Nov 4, 2013
CONtinued:

The one political plagiarism example that everyone cites, of course, is Obama’s second-in-command, Vice President Biden. Biden’s 1988 presidential campaign was infamously derailed amid multiple allegations of plagiarism, most notably from British Labor Party leader Neil Kinnock.

So if a series of allegations sunk Biden’s presidential hopes, what about Paul, who is himself a leading presidential hopeful in 2016?

At this point, it’s pretty clear that Biden’s sins were much more extensive than Paul’s.

From Rutgers University professor David Greenberg:

Biden lifted Kinnock’s precise turns of phrase and his sequences of ideas—a degree of plagiarism that would qualify any student for failure, if not expulsion from school. But the even greater sin was to borrow biographical facts from Kinnock that, although true about Kinnock, didn’t apply to Biden. Unlike Kinnock, Biden wasn’t the first person in his family history to attend college, as he asserted; nor were his ancestors coal miners, as he claimed when he used Kinnock’s words. Once exposed, Biden’s campaign team managed to come up with a great-grandfather who had been a mining engineer, but he hardly fit the candidate’s description of one who “would come up [from the mines] after 12 hours and play football.” At any rate, Biden had delivered his offending remarks with an introduction that clearly implied he had come up with them himself and that they pertained to his own life.

As you can see, Biden was guilty of more than just plagiarism; he apparently appropriated someone else’s life story. The plagiarism allegations also fit into a pattern of exaggerations that called into question Biden’s character itself.

In Paul’s case, the plagiarism — for now — appears to be more about sloppiness.

But when it comes to presidential politics, sloppiness can be deadly as well. And given the growing number of examples, it’s pretty clear the sloppiness wasn’t limited to one or two circumstances.

Paul, we all must remember, is still something of a political outsider, having won just one statewide election. He’s a gifted messenger himself, but he’s got a largely untested political team around him, and that team’s handling of this situation will say a lot about whether it can put up with well-funded and experienced opposition research operations during the 2016 presidential campaign.

“This is a make or break moment,” said one GOP consultant allied with the tea party and requested anonymity to discuss the matter candidly.

Paul’s plagiarism problems aren’t huge news right now. To the extent that they belie a sloppy operation and similar problems that lie ahead, they could matter a great deal.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/w...

GRANDrand will have a hard time living this down. haha I am sure there is more to come. Can't wait to watch late night comedy for their take and big laugh. haha

RIP TEABAGGER GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#133054 Nov 4, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
CONtinued:
Paul is a sloppy mess!!! He doesn't even comb his hair right!!

Stupid republican!!!!!!

Obama keeps his hair neat!!!!

Obama - President for life!!!
Well

Pikeville, KY

#133056 Nov 4, 2013
Ffffff
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#133057 Nov 4, 2013
hahaha, another deadbeat story from 2010 only on fauxbox and briebert fright winged nut daily and means what jimbob? hahaha Desperate attempt to slander people of other religions. Like I said earlier:

You might be a republiCON if you believe that freedom of religion is fine, as long as it is your religion.

Sharia Comes to Michigan

Under Sharia law, it is forbidden to proselytize to Muslims, and no Muslim can leave the faith. Dearborn, Michigan, is home to a substantial Muslim population, and there is strong evidence that local authorities now enforce sharia in preference to the Constitution of the United States. Thus this Associated Press story about the arrest of four Christian missionaries that took place on Friday:

Police in the heavily Arab Detroit suburb of Dearborn say they arrested four Christian missionaries for disorderly conduct at an Arab cultural festival.
Police Chief Ron Haddad says his department made the arrests Friday. The four are free on bond.

Here is video of the arrest. The “disorderly conduct” consisted of handing out copies of the Gospel of John outside the festival. Note the police demand that one of the group stop filming the arrest:

http://nation.foxnews.com/culture/2010/06/23/...

lmao@ignorant losers like jimbob sock

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
obamaisadumbASS

Kingsport, TN

#133058 Nov 4, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
Is Tennessee Threatened By The Phantom Menace Of Sharia Law?(AUDIO)
For some reason, most right-wingers can’t get a handle on Sharia Law. They seem to think it is some kind of Muslim writ for conquering the world or blueprint for terrorism. If anyone tries to explain what it actually is, the nut jobs get all twisted up in their pretzel logic, as they try to blame it for the end of America as we know it.
This guy is insane about hating Sharia Law.
One of the pretzeliest nut jobs when it comes to Sharia Law is John Guandolo, a philandering, conspiracy-loving ex-FBI agent. Guandolo has been cashing in on anti-Muslim hysteria for a few years, now. This is the guy who floated the idea that CIA director John Brennan had converted to Islam and pushes the fear that President Obama is bringing Al Qaeda into the country. He warns that Islamic radicals have infiltrated the government and has no qualms about accusing people of supporting terrorism based on nothing more than his whims. Guandolo is nothing more than a wannabe McCarthy, whipping up anti-Muslim hysterics wherever he goes.
Lately, he went on Crosstalk with Vic Eliason to flog his anti-Muslim, anti-Sharia Law nonsense. When a listener called in from Tennessee, Guandolo went off:
“I have spent a lot of time in Tennessee because Tennessee is one of the most dangerous states in the union with regard to this threat, you have some very courageous state legislators who are addressing the threat but you also have some folks there in leadership positions who are not addressing it.”
This is true, Guandolo says, because “Muslim Brotherhood members” had confirmed it. Really? How did someone so gullible — or conniving , depending on how much credit one gives him — become an FBI agent? Granted, Tennessee is a hotbed of something, but Islam is not it: with only 1% of the population professing that faith, it’s hardly a threat.
Here’s the audio from Right Wing Watch:
Why does Sharia Law make the right-wingers so crazy?
What is it about Sharia Law that makes the righties so crazy? If they took even a few minutes to look into what it really is, what it means to Muslims and why it is no threat to us… but we all know that’s just not how they work. Educate themselves about something they don’t understand?
Blasphemy! That’s not how we roll, though.
Sharia Law refers to guidelines for correct living and religious practice in Islam. Muslim scholars debate about what these are and have for centuries. What they are not, however, is a “legal-political-military doctrine,” as the Center for Security Policy asserts. It is simply a reference point for Muslims on how to live their lives. Much the same as Halakha law is for Jews, with the big difference being that Sharia Law is not contained in any document or book. It is interpreted by Muslim scholars as they try to make it just, fair and merciful through the lens of their particular culture. Whether or not we agree with that judgement isn’t the point (and, man, do we usually not agree!).
Heck, Muslims don’t even agree on it. The strict dress code for women is not the same in all Muslim countries, nor are the strict punishments for breaking Sharia Law. These and other points are disputed and argued by Muslim scholars and can change at any time, anywhere in the Muslim world.
This is both a source of hope and horror. In a more open culture, like, ironically, the United States, Sharia “Law” is fairly innocuous. In a more repressive, theocratic culture in can a be a terrible weapon for oppression. The upshot is that a culture can outgrow the violent abuse of Sharia so there’s hope in those theocratic hellholes. But aside from all of this, it is not even remotely what the right thinks it is.
CONStinued:
RIP GOP HYPOCRITES
DITCH MITCH
You know something about Sharia law? Post your knowledge,(not your copy and paste horseshit) and I'll rip it to peices! We will start with the great Osambo ally, Saudi Arabia!
just curious

Campbellsville, KY

#133059 Nov 4, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Well my multiple named mental midget, you always have the opportunity to prove me wrong. I guess since all you did was attack, I win Again.
you are kind of beating the multiple name thing to death. And coming from you, quite hypocritical, dont ya think? I also never attacked you. I have been busy postIng Scripture and websites to prove my point. all you have done is basically ram your fingers in your ears and say nuh uh. and "according to my information" which you have failed to share any. you only deny and divert, offering no intelligent debate whatsoever.
since you replied to a post that was not directed at you, you still have failed to answer the question. just divert. So, the anti American ladies talk about how great this country USED to be, when was that exactly? seems like a simple enough question for the AmeriCA bashing Crew

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#133060 Nov 4, 2013
Muslims are peaceful, forgiving and loving!!!!

Quit hating on Muslims!!!

Democrats yay!!!

Since: Dec 11

#133061 Nov 4, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
CONtinued:
The one political plagiarism example that everyone cites, of course, is Obama’s second-in-command, Vice President Biden. Biden’s 1988 presidential campaign was infamously derailed amid multiple allegations of plagiarism, most notably from British Labor Party leader Neil Kinnock.
So if a series of allegations sunk Biden’s presidential hopes, what about Paul, who is himself a leading presidential hopeful in 2016?
At this point, it’s pretty clear that Biden’s sins were much more extensive than Paul’s.
From Rutgers University professor David Greenberg:
Biden lifted Kinnock’s precise turns of phrase and his sequences of ideas—a degree of plagiarism that would qualify any student for failure, if not expulsion from school. But the even greater sin was to borrow biographical facts from Kinnock that, although true about Kinnock, didn’t apply to Biden. Unlike Kinnock, Biden wasn’t the first person in his family history to attend college, as he asserted; nor were his ancestors coal miners, as he claimed when he used Kinnock’s words. Once exposed, Biden’s campaign team managed to come up with a great-grandfather who had been a mining engineer, but he hardly fit the candidate’s description of one who “would come up [from the mines] after 12 hours and play football.” At any rate, Biden had delivered his offending remarks with an introduction that clearly implied he had come up with them himself and that they pertained to his own life.
As you can see, Biden was guilty of more than just plagiarism; he apparently appropriated someone else’s life story. The plagiarism allegations also fit into a pattern of exaggerations that called into question Biden’s character itself.
But when it comes to presidential politics, sloppiness can be deadly as well. And given the growing number of examples, it’s pretty clear the sloppiness wasn’t limited to one or two circumstances.
Paul, we all must remember, is still something of a political outsider, having won just one statewide election. He’s a gifted messenger himself, but he’s got a largely untested political team around him, and that team’s handling of this situation will say a lot about whether it can put up with well-funded and experienced opposition research operations during the 2016 presidential campaign.
“This is a make or break moment,” said one GOP consultant allied with the tea party and requested anonymity to discuss the matter candidly.
Paul’s plagiarism problems aren’t huge news right now. To the extent that they belie a sloppy operation and similar problems that lie ahead, they could matter a great deal.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/w...
GRANDrand will have a hard time living this down. haha I am sure there is more to come. Can't wait to watch late night comedy for their take and big laugh. haha
RIP TEABAGGER GOP CONS
DITCH MITCH
I seriously doubt there will be any problems For Rand Paul...Biden is VP isn't he? Even after more serious offenses than Rand Paul is "accused" of (and Biden actually was guilty of)still made it pretty far.

Since: Dec 11

#133064 Nov 4, 2013
just curious wrote:
<quoted text>
you are kind of beating the multiple name thing to death. And coming from you, quite hypocritical, dont ya think? I also never attacked you. I have been busy postIng Scripture and websites to prove my point. all you have done is basically ram your fingers in your ears and say nuh uh. and "according to my information" which you have failed to share any. you only deny and divert, offering no intelligent debate whatsoever.
since you replied to a post that was not directed at you, you still have failed to answer the question. just divert. So, the anti American ladies talk about how great this country USED to be, when was that exactly? seems like a simple enough question for the AmeriCA bashing Crew
Everyone seems to interject (invited or not)- as I am doing now; I believe America IS the greatest nation on this big blue marble we call planet earth. It's the people who are color blind, hard working, honest and care for each other in a way other nations fail to grasp, that makes America the shining example the world still seeks to emulate.

No matter who has balance of power (house or congress); no matter who is POTUS, we are still #1. Love Obama or Hate Obama, this is still the America I love and always have.

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#133066 Nov 4, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>WASHINGTON – The architect of the Affordable Care Act insisted on “Fox News Sunday” that President Obama isn’t to blame for the rocky rollout of ObamaCare and deflected charges that the administration misled Americans about being able to keep their current health plans.
Ezekiel Emanuel, a bioethicist, was part of the president’s health care reform team for two years and is the brother of former Obama Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel.
“We grandfathered in plans,” Emanuel said.
Host Chris Wallace pressed Emanuel to defend the growing number of cancellation notices sent to people whose plans changed after the law was implemented, but Emanuel could not.
Instead, he blamed much of the problems on insurance companies and not the new law.
Emanuel is also the architect of the death panels......the blame game is all liberal have had for 6 years. Words.......Just Words.
I saw "death panels", so I disregarded the rest. The law has been out long enough to know what's in it.
wtf

Horse Cave, KY

#133068 Nov 4, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw "death panels", so I disregarded the rest. The law has been out long enough to know what's in it.
As probably most see your name and disregard your whole post. We, all of America, is just now seeing what is in the Obamacare crap law and the majority don't like it, want it or agree with it. Does Obama care? No. Does Obama care that we all now know that he lied big time? No. He is trying to divert our attention back to jobs and immigration and homosexuals rights. That's his go-to subjects (for the last 5 years) when Obama wants to distort and deceive and distract.

Once a liar, always a liar. We learned that lesson with Nixon and Clinton. Now Americans have a little lie of their own to fight fire with fire...if you like your democrat representative in office you can keep your democrat representative in office. LMAO See you liars in the midterm elections.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 13 min Mike Duquette 142,382
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 57 min Princess Hey 3,799
~~Keep A Word~~Drop A Word Game. (Jun '10) 1 hr Princess Hey 823
Perverts of knox co. 1 hr bimble 10
Tony Mills and his women 2 hr wrong place wrong... 29
Randy smith and Shelia 3 hr haha 11
Everything is Fake. 4 hr sad 8
sugars daddies 10 hr larry 22
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages