'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
115,861 - 115,880 of 147,342 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
Vern

Switzerland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

this ones for you wrote:
Must go now getting sleepy...I'll close my eyes and worry about Swit-zer-land and da dir-ty Vater!
PEACE
TOFY
please play for America if you believe in God and know him. Otherwise it would be a wasted suggestion on my part. You do know many American citizens serve and seek employment in other countries on America's behalf don't you? Guess not! Seems to me you cannot restrain yourself from posting crap to others after you spanked someone for giving it back to your kind in thought? You are not a fair person in that judgement hippy. Give it a rest punk.

Now say PEACE after typing the words you did. you are the......da dir-ty Vater, happy hippy! Wake up it is 2013
Vern

Switzerland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

Pray not play but you do play so...
Vern

Switzerland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Lil touchy there ... eh?
Did I expose an illegal or does this one support them? Coyoteeeee! Howlllllll
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

Nobody wants to talk and children suffer. Cowards!
Another one!

Severe Child Abuse At Ohio Mosque
November 2, 2013 by NewsEditor

Allegations of severe child abuse at an Ohio madrassah (Islamic school) are being investigated by police after a group of Somali children (who attend a public school in the daytime) reported being chained to a wall by their wrists and ankles and beaten…

http://www.westernjournalism.com/severe-child...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

Pelosi: People Getting Their Health Insurance Cancelled Because We Know What’s Best For Them ...

Breathtaking arrogance.

Via The Hill:[http://thehill.com/homen ews/house/188697-pelosi-defend s-obamacare-in-face-of-critici sm-over-dropped-plans]

“No matter what people say about whether they like their plan or not, their plan was not going to be their plan,” she said.“Everybody’s premiums were going up.”

http://thehill.com/homenews/house/188697-pelo...

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

Good night y'all.

May you find that which makes you happy;and if you can't, dream of it often...until you do.

May those dreams wrap you in a comfortable blanket, and keep you warm and safe from harm.

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
Nobody wants to talk and children suffer. Cowards!
Another one!
Severe Child Abuse At Ohio Mosque
November 2, 2013 by NewsEditor
Allegations of severe child abuse at an Ohio madrassah (Islamic school) are being investigated by police after a group of Somali children (who attend a public school in the daytime) reported being chained to a wall by their wrists and ankles and beaten…
http://www.westernjournalism.com/severe-child...
Anyone, anywhere who harms an innocent child like that should be castrated with a rusty can lid...slowly!
Beechwood Babe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

http://www.Cash4Job.com/...

this needs to be seen
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

Matthew 18:6
Psalm 127:3-5
Mark 9:42

And for those 'condemning' me about WHAT I post ...
Luke 17:3

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

Once the American Health Services Community is broken, the AGENDA will need to make it die.
A Marxist will call it inevitability and 'go on vacation'.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Psalm 127:3-5
Mark 9:42
And for those 'condemning' me about WHAT I post ...
Luke 17:3
NOT off topic!

King James Version (KJV)
6 But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.

offend
a : to cause difficulty, discomfort, or injury
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/off...

In response to Jay's post of GREAT HARM to the little one.

IDIOCY abounds on THIS forum.

Enough of it for the day.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

Good Night *Patriots*
God Bless You
and
PLEASE God ... Bless The United States of America
<3
Dale

Hutchinson, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

this ones for you wrote:
Well let me ask a question and please feel free to interject. I'm truly interested in your thoughts on this.
The other day a man came to my yard as I was raking leaves he looked as if he had the shakes from alcohol withdrawal I pretty much knew it but anyway he asked me if i could spare five dollars So I gave him five bucks and he headed on his way.
My question is did I do a act of kindness or did I commit a immoral thing?
The money may have helped him get through another night without feeling sick or did i just add to his demise
by feeding his addiction?
tofy
Addictions comes in many forms, both physical and mental! Flip a coin!!
Dale

Hutchinson, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
OR ...
did ya do it just to get him on "down the road" ...
;~)
Good reply.
Dale

Hutchinson, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

this ones for you wrote:
You know I think we all make false assumptions about people especially when in defense of our politic ideologies.
I've read Ari's comments long enough to say he expresses himself in a genuine manner and his angst is political not racial.
Sometimes we all say things that seem slanted toward
hipocrocy..so we share tainted words backward and forward.
PEACE
tofy
The Constitution is supposed to be interperted in the context as it was written, not in the form as some people read it today.
Dale

Hutchinson, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Pelosi: People Getting Their Health Insurance Cancelled Because We Know What’s Best For Them ...
Breathtaking arrogance.
Via The Hill:[http://thehill.com/homen ews/house/188697-pelosi-defend s-obamacare-in-face-of-critici sm-over-dropped-plans]
“No matter what people say about whether they like their plan or not, their plan was not going to be their plan,” she said.“Everybody’s premiums were going up.”
http://thehill.com/homenews/house/188697-pelo...
Yep, thanks for the intrusion into my personal affairs, that seams to violate my 4th and 14th amendment rights (privacy).
obamaisadumbASS

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
You can make good arguments without the racial shit (chicken?).
I have brothers in nearly every continent...some are darker than me, and some are as white as new fallen snow. Racism makes me want to puke, I would lay down my life for my brothers and their families. You can be opposed to Obama's policies without carrying the Klan Banner dude.
Some have mistaken your opinions for mine...never bothered me...till THIS!
Say what you want; I want nothing to do with your opinions tainted with racism.
Well thats well stated and valid, More than anything I was trying to piss that muslim off, and I thought anyone of reason would see it as a joke,(the chicken part only)! As I've pointed out before I really could care less what anyone's opinion of what I say are, yours included! I have black friends, and I've used that very phrase on them, they just came back with something for me, which I found funny too! I carry NO Klan banner dude, and I resent your remark! You say what you want, and many times it's very off color and rude, but I give you no lectures! I don't need any from you!
Dale

Hutchinson, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, thanks for the intrusion into my personal affairs, that seams to violate my 4th and 14th amendment rights (privacy).
Oh my!! Seems like I put the wrong seams into to my post, but I guess my stitching was correct.
wtf

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

I have an idea that will help Obama "get back in touch" with reality. The president says he didn't know anything about F&F, he wasn't aware that foreign leaders were being spied on by the US, he claims he doesn't know anything more than we do about the Benghazi terrorists (even tho several US news programs have interviewed at least one of the people that took part in the murders), he had no clue that Holder was obtaining fraudulent warrants to spy on a Fox News reporter and his elderly parents (Obama's constant slamming of Fox News might have gave Holder the idea to do so), claims he had no clue his staff had spied on the press and he claims he didn't know about the IRS's criminal behavior until he read it in the newspaper along with the rest of us.

How about one of his biased newspaper rags print up a newspaper with nothing but the details of all of Obama's scandals...so our president can update himself and get informed about what is happening in our country? Sound like a plan? Maybe, since Obama is so great at organizing, he can get get things started by Executive Order. lol
LOLOL

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

Never see this on MSNBC or CNN. ROTFL at this one,

“We see Obama as a man supporting terrorism here in Egypt by funding and helping Muslim Brotherhood terrorists,” Gina Adel said in an interview with Fox News from Cairo.

“Egyptian people here hate Obama and say let him cut the aid so we can be free from American domination on us.”

However, did see this one on MSNBC, another ROTFL,

ANALYSIS: Somehow, Syria's President Bashar Assad not only got away with a chemical attack, but appears to have emerged stronger after it. NBC's Richard Engel asks: How is that possible?

Can't wait to see what red line hussein oblamer draws next,

LOLOLOL,

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

63 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
chicken fight felony 24 min duh 10
Nikki Vaughn (married to Adam Vaughn) 1 hr a friend 5
Is James Brown single? (Apr '13) 2 hr jerry 12
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr ChromiuMan 129,056
john sowders 4 hr stephanie 14
christina sowders 4 hr look out 1
yard sale 6 hr baby 1
New club in Barbourville? 7 hr Bville resident 20
Who will barbourvilles NEW police chief 12 hr I think 23