'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 183329 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#132940 Nov 3, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Go to any Walmarts and this is what you will see and 99% of these obese people are food stamp recipients in which this government is telling Americans are starving and poor.
Disgusting
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =SX86viXrV_4XX
You know what you could do? Stop shopping at WalMart. Or move. OZ is moving. You could go with her.
While you're here visiting though, go to Target. Much cleaner.

Location hidden

#132941 Nov 3, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not hope your your demise ...
but when you do die...
I KNOW where you'll be going.
IF you don't change your evil ways.
;~)
I don't believe in hell, if that's what you mean. So, I won't be going there.

And I still hope Obama is Muslim. I'm not sorry that upsets you.

Location hidden

#132942 Nov 3, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
People like her are destroying America. Some people don't want to assimilate and take America as their "new home" but you must take their ways.
That's why America is not what once use to be.
Yes. And this is why you are moving.
OZombies

Rowland Heights, CA

#132944 Nov 3, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay so then we agree, you should move.
I'm not going to waste my time on you anymore. Remember Latinos are most Catholics/Christians, some of them Jews, and they don't like Muslims, you naive girl. So, you lose again. So, "we agree" that you're one dumb, ignorant, immature loser.
I have nothing against Latinos, I just want my phone calls of politicians they want me to vote for to be in English ...end of story ..........

I didn't agree to do anything. America is my country and my home...you lose again ...!!!!!

Adios...!!
Jay

Paris, TN

#132945 Nov 3, 2013
OZombies wrote:
....and over and over and over ...those that want to kill, will N~O~T go for background check. They will find the way to [I~L~L~E~G~A~L~L~Y] get that weapon ...is the L~E~G~A~L way, only way to get weapons? Background check is just fine. How are you going to make those go for background check...in the first place?
WHY CAN'T YOU EVER ANSWER THAT QUESTION?

OZ, stop trying to explain this to the brain-dead. I am for background checks just like they are, BUT, you can go to Chicago any day of the week and buy anything you want out of a trunk of a car. It reminds me of prohibition. More booze flowed during prohibition than probably any time in history. Where there's a will there's a way. You will scrutinize the law abiding citizen, and he will probably be ok with it because he knows he can pass a background check. The non-law abiding citizen or non-citizen will still get the guns he wants in the black market.

Guns flow into this country from every source imaginable, many from Mexico. These gangs that abound in the major cities have all kinds of connections. You will not stop the criminal intent no matter how many laws you pass. To think you can do this you have to live in a fantasy world.

I would rather be a legal gun carrier than no gun because when you do some up against the need for it, the chances are it will not be against anyone also legal, it will be the criminal, intent on harming or destroying you or yours.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#132946 Nov 3, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
It don't 'upset' me ...
It 'saddens' me ...

I 'pity' you.

Sad ...
To SEE this once BEAUTIFUL & FREE Country
go to HELL with the BUNCH of ILLEGALS coming in ...

WE are being 'infiltrated' by mooslims and criminals ...

With the ignorance TAUGHT in our schools, and without God present in them any longer, it's no wonder WE are like WE are!
Jay

Paris, TN

#132948 Nov 3, 2013
obamaisadumbASS wrote:
<quoted text>
Read your posts? I counted them, dont flatter yourself! No one reads your posts! The Democrats dont respond to you, and the Reublicans sure as hell don't! Do you really think anyone cares what you say? About anything? You have your little clan, and no one else at all, yet you fill page after page with your stupid shit and think 'anyone' cares? They dont! You are a fool and a joke!

Right ON!!!
Jay

Paris, TN

#132951 Nov 3, 2013
Something I've always wondered:

When a Muslim man dies, he goes to LaLa Land or wherever or whatever it's called, and gets 75 virgins.

What does the woman get?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#132952 Nov 3, 2013
NEWSPAPERS DIRECTED: COVER UP BLACK VIOLENCE
City's epidemic silenced by national 'journalism' society

The SPJ story was just repeating what dozens of chapters around the country tell its members in regular seminars: Unless someone is considerate enough to wave around a sign saying,“Kill Honky,” or issue a press release or utter racial expletives in front of lots of witnesses, the fact that the suspects just happen to be black has no bearing on the story.

And if you wonder about it, you are probably a “racist and hater,” said the SPJ.

Never mind that when Indianapolis police dispatchers take a 911 call, one of the first questions they ask is about race.

Never mind when these same dispatchers talk to patrolmen on publicly accessible scanners, one of the first pieces of information they broadcast is the race of the suspects.

Never mind that Indianapolis is the scene of dozens of recent examples of black mob violence, though you would not know it from reading the Indianapolis Star.

Many of these episodes are centered downtown, near the gleaming but increasingly empty Circle Mall. Many are connected to the Indiana Black Expo held every summer. And when police flood the zone to prevent more black mob violence downtown – with helicopters and horses and SWAT teams – the rowdy sometimes take a bus to a local mall and create violence and mayhem there.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/11/newspapers-ordered...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#132953 Nov 3, 2013
HELP GIRLS LIVING IN FEAR OF ISLAMIC HONOR CODE
Exclusive: Pamela Geller sheds light on horrific murders sanctioned by Shariah law

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/11/help-girls-living-...
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

#132954 Nov 3, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
OZ, stop trying to explain this to the brain-dead. I am for background checks just like they are, BUT, you can go to Chicago any day of the week and buy anything you want out of a trunk of a car. It reminds me of prohibition. More booze flowed during prohibition than probably any time in history. Where there's a will there's a way. You will scrutinize the law abiding citizen, and he will probably be ok with it because he knows he can pass a background check. The non-law abiding citizen or non-citizen will still get the guns he wants in the black market.
Guns flow into this country from every source imaginable, many from Mexico. These gangs that abound in the major cities have all kinds of connections. You will not stop the criminal intent no matter how many laws you pass. To think you can do this you have to live in a fantasy world.
I would rather be a legal gun carrier than no gun because when you do some up against the need for it, the chances are it will not be against anyone also legal, it will be the criminal, intent on harming or destroying you or yours.
Just like to see one time some of them answer that question. How are you going to make those, that want to kill go through background check? Boston terrorist brothers purchased their weapons on internet. That guy in Colorado or the other day LAX airport ...lunatic, or gang members? Would they go for background check?

I HAVE JUST ONE QUESTION FOR DEMOCRATS ...
HOW ARE YOU GOING TO HAVE THIS LUNATICS DO IT?? Come on guys...??

YES, YES, YES, BACKGROUND CHECK YES, YES, YES.

Do you think Jay they understand ...?????
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

#132955 Nov 3, 2013
Didn't mean to do it twice...??
Maybe I did...some times is worth repeating ...!!
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

#132957 Nov 3, 2013
Jay wrote:
When a Muslim man dies, he goes to LaLa Land or wherever or whatever it's called, and gets 75 virgins.
What does the woman get?
Jay, it's 72 virgins ...
Woman gets 72 year old man...!!
Hiac

Switzerland

#132958 Nov 3, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe so but I would bet one day you will hate what you just hoped for punk. why not go to one of those countries where YOU get all the benefits of being a muslim and act like you do on here. how long would you live? so that takes care of your hope.
Hiac

Switzerland

#132959 Nov 3, 2013
Jay wrote:
What does the woman get?
ANSWER this one ILIH!

wondering the same since the women pretty much have little to no freedom while alive. former muslims tell me they just die.
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

#132961 Nov 3, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
The LAX gunman, Paul Ciancia, wrote that he'd "made the conscious decision to try to kill" and that he wanted to "instill fear in their traitorous minds."
This is your typical conservative.
One sweeping generalization deserves another, right?
That is your liberal lunatic, who I'm sure didn't have permit for that weapon. Law abiding citizens would not go and start shooting innocent people.
Can you please tell us, how would you make people like him go for background check ??
Put up or shut up...!!
Jay

Paris, TN

#132962 Nov 3, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Jay, it's 72 virgins ...
Woman gets 72 year old man...!!

(((LMAO!)))

OK, Oz...ROTFLMAO!!!
OZombies

Rowland Heights, CA

#132963 Nov 3, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
(((LMAO!)))
OK, Oz...ROTFLMAO!!!
<3 !!!!!
Jay

Paris, TN

#132965 Nov 3, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like to see one time some of them answer that question. How are you going to make those, that want to kill go through background check? Boston terrorist brothers purchased their weapons on internet. That guy in Colorado or the other day LAX airport ...lunatic, or gang members? Would they go for background check?
I HAVE JUST ONE QUESTION FOR DEMOCRATS ...
HOW ARE YOU GOING TO HAVE THIS LUNATICS DO IT?? Come on guys...??
YES, YES, YES, BACKGROUND CHECK YES, YES, YES.
Do you think Jay they understand ...?????

No, it seems to me they don't understand....

OZ, the bottom line is, you can't! When you make something illegal, you insight those who resent this to take it to the black market. Those who do not intend to follow the law just get more and more clever. Guns, drugs, booze, whatever you make illegal will always find it's way into the hands of those who resent the laws. If it was that easy, why can't they stop the drug cartels? No gang member in his right mind would walk into a legitimate gun store and purchase - or attempt to purchase a gun. The gun owner runs a check on the individual who brings a gun up to the counter for purchase. This check can be done in a few minutes. If the intended buyer is denied, the gun store owner will not know why. He will simply tell the customer he was denied and they didn't tell him why. If the customer is surprised by this denial, he will have to make some phone calls and find out why himself. If there is a felony on the customer's record, or anything on record, he will find out himself and they will tell him he can not own a gun to carry, period. Who, in their right mind knowing they have a felony on their record would even try this? He will get his gun one way or another, and there will be plenty of contacts for him out there.

Since it is mostly the democrats that want to take everyone's gun from them, I'd also like to hear the answer to your question......c'mon guys, let's hear your plan!
OZombies

Rowland Heights, CA

#132966 Nov 3, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it seems to me they don't understand....
OZ, the bottom line is, you can't! When you make something illegal, you insight those who resent this to take it to the black market. Those who do not intend to follow the law just get more and more clever. Guns, drugs, booze, whatever you make illegal will always find it's way into the hands of those who resent the laws. If it was that easy, why can't they stop the drug cartels? No gang member in his right mind would walk into a legitimate gun store and purchase - or attempt to purchase a gun. The gun owner runs a check on the individual who brings a gun up to the counter for purchase. This check can be done in a few minutes. If the intended buyer is denied, the gun store owner will not know why. He will simply tell the customer he was denied and they didn't tell him why. If the customer is surprised by this denial, he will have to make some phone calls and find out why himself. If there is a felony on the customer's record, or anything on record, he will find out himself and they will tell him he can not own a gun to carry, period. Who, in their right mind knowing they have a felony on their record would even try this? He will get his gun one way or another, and there will be plenty of contacts for him out there.
Since it is mostly the democrats that want to take everyone's gun from them, I'd also like to hear the answer to your question......c'mon guys, let's hear your plan!
Guns, drugs, booze, criminals, lunatics, etc. This people don't care about their own life, why would they care about "yours"? Would it be nice, if there is none of this crap in the world and their is no
more poor and everyone obeys the law. Really...!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 min ChromiuMan 138,530
Pixie 10 min Who 2
Jerry Rabbit Cox (Jul '14) 32 min Women being stalked 24
Yard sale 32 min Yard seller 1
Johnny dixon 32 min Doug 7956 1
Whos gonna be principal at GR Hampton 1 hr Mom 1
Tony Mills 1 hr Kim 14
Rabbitt cox arrest 5 hr Women being stalked 17
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]