'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story

Since: Dec 11

#132813 Nov 2, 2013
Jay wrote:
Nobody wants to talk and children suffer. Cowards!
Another one!
Severe Child Abuse At Ohio Mosque
November 2, 2013 by NewsEditor
Allegations of severe child abuse at an Ohio madrassah (Islamic school) are being investigated by police after a group of Somali children (who attend a public school in the daytime) reported being chained to a wall by their wrists and ankles and beaten…
http://www.westernjournalism.com/severe-child...
Anyone, anywhere who harms an innocent child like that should be castrated with a rusty can lid...slowly!
Beechwood Babe

United States

#132814 Nov 2, 2013
http://www.Cash4Job.com/...

this needs to be seen
American Lady

Danville, KY

#132815 Nov 2, 2013
Matthew 18:6
Psalm 127:3-5
Mark 9:42

And for those 'condemning' me about WHAT I post ...
Luke 17:3

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#132816 Nov 2, 2013
Once the American Health Services Community is broken, the AGENDA will need to make it die.
A Marxist will call it inevitability and 'go on vacation'.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#132817 Nov 2, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Psalm 127:3-5
Mark 9:42
And for those 'condemning' me about WHAT I post ...
Luke 17:3
NOT off topic!

King James Version (KJV)
6 But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.

offend
a : to cause difficulty, discomfort, or injury
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/off...

In response to Jay's post of GREAT HARM to the little one.

IDIOCY abounds on THIS forum.

Enough of it for the day.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#132818 Nov 2, 2013
Good Night *Patriots*
God Bless You
and
PLEASE God ... Bless The United States of America
<3
Dale

Wichita, KS

#132819 Nov 2, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
Well let me ask a question and please feel free to interject. I'm truly interested in your thoughts on this.
The other day a man came to my yard as I was raking leaves he looked as if he had the shakes from alcohol withdrawal I pretty much knew it but anyway he asked me if i could spare five dollars So I gave him five bucks and he headed on his way.
My question is did I do a act of kindness or did I commit a immoral thing?
The money may have helped him get through another night without feeling sick or did i just add to his demise
by feeding his addiction?
tofy
Addictions comes in many forms, both physical and mental! Flip a coin!!
Dale

Wichita, KS

#132820 Nov 2, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
OR ...
did ya do it just to get him on "down the road" ...
;~)
Good reply.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#132821 Nov 2, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
You know I think we all make false assumptions about people especially when in defense of our politic ideologies.
I've read Ari's comments long enough to say he expresses himself in a genuine manner and his angst is political not racial.
Sometimes we all say things that seem slanted toward
hipocrocy..so we share tainted words backward and forward.
PEACE
tofy
The Constitution is supposed to be interperted in the context as it was written, not in the form as some people read it today.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#132822 Nov 2, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Pelosi: People Getting Their Health Insurance Cancelled Because We Know What’s Best For Them ...
Breathtaking arrogance.
Via The Hill:[http://thehill.com/homen ews/house/188697-pelosi-defend s-obamacare-in-face-of-critici sm-over-dropped-plans]
“No matter what people say about whether they like their plan or not, their plan was not going to be their plan,” she said.“Everybody’s premiums were going up.”
http://thehill.com/homenews/house/188697-pelo...
Yep, thanks for the intrusion into my personal affairs, that seams to violate my 4th and 14th amendment rights (privacy).
obamaisadumbASS

Kingsport, TN

#132823 Nov 2, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
You can make good arguments without the racial shit (chicken?).
I have brothers in nearly every continent...some are darker than me, and some are as white as new fallen snow. Racism makes me want to puke, I would lay down my life for my brothers and their families. You can be opposed to Obama's policies without carrying the Klan Banner dude.
Some have mistaken your opinions for mine...never bothered me...till THIS!
Say what you want; I want nothing to do with your opinions tainted with racism.
Well thats well stated and valid, More than anything I was trying to piss that muslim off, and I thought anyone of reason would see it as a joke,(the chicken part only)! As I've pointed out before I really could care less what anyone's opinion of what I say are, yours included! I have black friends, and I've used that very phrase on them, they just came back with something for me, which I found funny too! I carry NO Klan banner dude, and I resent your remark! You say what you want, and many times it's very off color and rude, but I give you no lectures! I don't need any from you!
Dale

Wichita, KS

#132824 Nov 3, 2013
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, thanks for the intrusion into my personal affairs, that seams to violate my 4th and 14th amendment rights (privacy).
Oh my!! Seems like I put the wrong seams into to my post, but I guess my stitching was correct.
wtf

Horse Cave, KY

#132826 Nov 3, 2013
I have an idea that will help Obama "get back in touch" with reality. The president says he didn't know anything about F&F, he wasn't aware that foreign leaders were being spied on by the US, he claims he doesn't know anything more than we do about the Benghazi terrorists (even tho several US news programs have interviewed at least one of the people that took part in the murders), he had no clue that Holder was obtaining fraudulent warrants to spy on a Fox News reporter and his elderly parents (Obama's constant slamming of Fox News might have gave Holder the idea to do so), claims he had no clue his staff had spied on the press and he claims he didn't know about the IRS's criminal behavior until he read it in the newspaper along with the rest of us.

How about one of his biased newspaper rags print up a newspaper with nothing but the details of all of Obama's scandals...so our president can update himself and get informed about what is happening in our country? Sound like a plan? Maybe, since Obama is so great at organizing, he can get get things started by Executive Order. lol
LOLOL

Lansing, MI

#132831 Nov 3, 2013
Never see this on MSNBC or CNN. ROTFL at this one,

“We see Obama as a man supporting terrorism here in Egypt by funding and helping Muslim Brotherhood terrorists,” Gina Adel said in an interview with Fox News from Cairo.

“Egyptian people here hate Obama and say let him cut the aid so we can be free from American domination on us.”

However, did see this one on MSNBC, another ROTFL,

ANALYSIS: Somehow, Syria's President Bashar Assad not only got away with a chemical attack, but appears to have emerged stronger after it. NBC's Richard Engel asks: How is that possible?

Can't wait to see what red line hussein oblamer draws next,

LOLOLOL,

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#132833 Nov 3, 2013
Sugary drinks like soda should be taxed $2 a can because people cannot resist them and then it ruins their health. Anything that Washington DC decides is bad for you should also be added to the list. People cannot control themselves and so the US GOVERNMENT must take over and protect them.

If you don't like that then sit back and STFU!!!

Washington DC knows what is best!!!
LOLOL

Lansing, MI

#132834 Nov 3, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
Well let me ask a question and please feel free to interject. I'm truly interested in your thoughts on this.
The other day a man came to my yard as I was raking leaves he looked as if he had the shakes from alcohol withdrawal I pretty much knew it but anyway he asked me if i could spare five dollars So I gave him five bucks and he headed on his way.
My question is did I do a act of kindness or did I commit a immoral thing?
The money may have helped him get through another night without feeling sick or did i just add to his demise
by feeding his addiction?
tofy
or did you just satisfy your own superficial conscience by "passing the buck", a real concerned person would have walked with him to the store and purchased food for him as opposed to him using his new contribution to quite possibly further his apparent addiction,

just saying, you did not help this person if you truly are convinced he may purchase alcohol,
LOLOL

Lansing, MI

#132835 Nov 3, 2013
Still ROTFL at this, mooslums in mooslum countrys see hussein oblamer as supporting terrorism, but the libs in this country love him,

LOLOL, Jay Leno is having a field day on this,
LOLOL

Lansing, MI

#132836 Nov 3, 2013
LOLOL wrote:
<quoted text>
or did you just satisfy your own superficial conscience by "passing the buck", a real concerned person would have walked with him to the store and purchased food for him as opposed to him using his new contribution to quite possibly further his apparent addiction,
just saying, you did not help this person if you truly are convinced he may purchase alcohol,
But then again, never saw a lib that had anything deeper than a superficial conscience, just saying,

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#132842 Nov 3, 2013
President Obama should take away Faux license to be on television!! They say mean things about our President and they should not be able to do that!!

Go Obama go!!!

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#132843 Nov 3, 2013
Our deficits are falling at the fastest rate in 60 years

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state...

Thanks Obama :-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
truck payments 3 min okk 5
Need food badly 14 min okk 20
it should be against the law for a woman to drive 22 min yea 2
hp laptop 58 min travis 15
city of barbourville 1 hr common sense is b... 14
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr ChromiuMan 131,853
Wanted: Automatic Transmission for 2002 Chevy S... 3 hr Still Looking 5
Porsche mills 5 hr Prayers 17
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Dec 15 Corky 51
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:58 am PST

NFL 6:58AM
Dez Bryant's big night headlines Week 15's awards
Bleacher Report 7:18 AM
Tennessee Titans vs. Jacksonville Jaguars: Complete Week 16 Preview for Tennesse
NBC Sports12:38 PM
Dexter McCluster out Thursday, likely out Week 17 as well
NBC Sports 2:30 PM
Manziel looking for better showing in second start - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 2:48 PM
Titans RB McCluster ruled out of game vs. Jaguars - NBC Sports