'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 194360 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Jay

Paris, TN

#132796 Nov 2, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>We used to laugh at our cousins from the city when they came in for the summer. They couldn't walk barefoot in little ole gravel without crying. lol :)
tofy

LOL "little ole gravel"?--- sounds like me when I go to the mailbox in stocking feet. Ow, ow, ow, ow!!! When I was a kid I use to run barefoot in the summer. Folks had a gravel driveway and I could walk across it with not so much as a whimper. Even tho the first thing I slide out of is shoes when I come in the house, I can't do that anymore. It's too painful!!! LOL!!!!

By the way....the Kennedy story is true. Even tho I got spammed for telling it, if you go back in photo's of the Kennedy's at the Compound, you will see them all barefoot. Even the president ran around in white shorts and bare feet. They were a real era, that clan!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#132797 Nov 2, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar. What about that heinous joke you posted about the nun and the Muslim, or your giddy high fiving of the obscenities posted by others, or that post you made the other day about your middle finger getting excited, hmmm?
As it is, I have something much more entertaining to do, so I'm not going to bother pasting them. It's time for Svengoolie, and his shtick is much more believable than yours and Jethro's.
I do POST satire occasionally!
As has been explained!

MORE THAN ONCE!

I'm NOT sinless!
AS has ALSO been EXPLAINED!

Comedy IS a different story altogether!

I do NOT use FOUL LANGUAGE on a 'regular' basis
NEVER!

WHAT was WRONG about the finger quote?
Just because YOU didn't like it?

Is erection a DIRTY word to YOU?
Get over it!

It's PART of 'human nature'...

Without it, there'd BE NO babies!

USE some "common sense" ...!!!

Since: Oct 11

Middlesboro, KY

#132798 Nov 2, 2013
Vern wrote:
<quoted text>OMG it got so chilly, I had to put another log in the fireplace rack. For real do you really think another country, it's people who care about America and are concerned is not needed? Your must be one kukhuvud and a pajas. Dra â helvete. Bottom feeder is used here frequently by your arsel kind all the time. Send them the same suggestion or you can stfu pajas.
Hola pendejo! Please? arsel kind and razzle dazzle to you no concern vern.
PEACE
tofy

Middlesboro, KY

#132799 Nov 2, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL "little ole gravel"?--- sounds like me when I go to the mailbox in stocking feet. Ow, ow, ow, ow!!! When I was a kid I use to run barefoot in the summer. Folks had a gravel driveway and I could walk across it with not so much as a whimper. Even tho the first thing I slide out of is shoes when I come in the house, I can't do that anymore. It's too painful!!! LOL!!!!
By the way....the Kennedy story is true. Even tho I got spammed for telling it, if you go back in photo's of the Kennedy's at the Compound, you will see them all barefoot. Even the president ran around in white shorts and bare feet. They were a real era, that clan!
I do enjoy anything Kennedy related Jay thanks!
tofy
American Lady

Danville, KY

#132800 Nov 2, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
THAT was *Camelot*
WE have 'ghetto'...
NOW!
NOT racist!
WHITE people along with other 'races' live THERE TOO!

ghetto
—n.,
—pl.-tos,-toes.
1. a section of a city, esp. a thickly populated slum area, inhabited predominantly by members of an ethnic or other minority group, often as a result of social or economic restrictions, pressures, or hardships.
2.(formerly, in most European countries) a section of a city in which all Jews were required to live.
3. a section predominantly inhabited by Jews.
4. any mode of living, working, etc., that results from stereotyping or biased treatment: job ghettos for women; ghettos for the elderly.
Random House Unabridged Dictionary, Copyright © 1997, by Random House, Inc., on Infoplease.

Read more: ghetto: meaning and definitions | Infoplease.com http://dictionary.infoplease.com/ghetto#ixzz2...

Middlesboro, KY

#132801 Nov 2, 2013
Must go now getting sleepy...I'll close my eyes and worry about Swit-zer-land and da dir-ty Vater!

PEACE
TOFY

Since: Aug 13

#132802 Nov 2, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
Must go now getting sleepy...I'll close my eyes and worry about Swit-zer-land and da dir-ty Vater!
PEACE
TOFY
Good night my brother, may you dream of running barefoot through tall grass and have "Nice Dreams".
American Lady

Danville, KY

#132803 Nov 2, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Hola pendejo! Please? arsel kind and razzle dazzle to you no concern vern.
PEACE
tofy
Lil touchy there ... eh?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#132804 Nov 2, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
PEACE
TOFY
Are you of Spanish descent 'tofy'...
Sure you aren't an ILLEGAL ...

;P
Jay

Paris, TN

#132805 Nov 2, 2013
WTH is this garbage!? How can anyone with any common sense support Sharia law?

Sick mofo's!

3-year-old Saudi girl gang-raped
Girl still in intensive care unit
By Staff
Published Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Several men abducted a three-year-old Saudi girl and took turns in raping her before dumping the child near a hospital in a serious condition.

Disclosing the crime on Monday, police said they had arrested three suspects and two women and that more could be arrested in connection with the rape.

Doctors at the hospital in the Western Red Sea port of Jeddah said the child was found crying and in serious condition in front of the hospital on Ramadan 13, adding that she is still in the intensive care unit struggling for her life.

http://www.emirates247.com/crime/region/3-yea...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#132806 Nov 2, 2013
Obama Lied, Media Credibility Died
-Ben Shapiro

The administration, NBC News said, had known all of this since 2010. Even as President Obama repeatedly told the American people that nobody had to lose their insurance, he recognized that millions would lose their insurance.

But just as importantly,

the Obama-defending media knew all of this years before the 2012 election ... and they downplayed it or ignored it altogether.

In June 2012, PolitiFact, a supposed nonpartisan fact-checking site, said that Obama's "if you like your health plan, you can keep it" language was "half-true."

The media routinely ignored President Obama's provably false promise.

And so he was re-elected.

And now, here we are, almost a year after that re-election, and some in the media are now telling the truth about Obama's lies. Too little, too late.

http://www.gopusa.com/commentary/2013/10/30/o...

Comment by pwpmmp
October 30, 2013 @ 9:46 am
I am so done with this lying, incompetent, ruinous administration and the butt-kissing, fawning, tingle-legged press which, instead of doing its job, bent over backwards to insure this incapable numskull was re-elected. But, when some jerk male columnist has the gall to actually say that I am stupid and “don’t know what’s best for me,” I sincerely want to rip his throat out with my teeth.(I would never do that, of course, I have lovely teeth and would not want to damage them on the off-chance some of the rocks would fall out of his head in the process and cause my pearly-whites harm.) Why can’t people see when they are being hoodwinked and patronized? It’s like we woke up one day and found ourselves living in a horrifying funhouse instead of the best country in the world. Side note: I am wrapping myself in computer cables and cancellation notices and going to Halloween parties this year as “Obama-scare”.

~~~~~~~~~~

Boo Yah :)
Vern

Switzerland

#132807 Nov 2, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
PEACE
TOFY
please play for America if you believe in God and know him. Otherwise it would be a wasted suggestion on my part. You do know many American citizens serve and seek employment in other countries on America's behalf don't you? Guess not! Seems to me you cannot restrain yourself from posting crap to others after you spanked someone for giving it back to your kind in thought? You are not a fair person in that judgement hippy. Give it a rest punk.

Now say PEACE after typing the words you did. you are the......da dir-ty Vater, happy hippy! Wake up it is 2013
Vern

Switzerland

#132808 Nov 2, 2013
Pray not play but you do play so...
Vern

Switzerland

#132809 Nov 2, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Lil touchy there ... eh?
Did I expose an illegal or does this one support them? Coyoteeeee! Howlllllll
Jay

Paris, TN

#132810 Nov 2, 2013
Nobody wants to talk and children suffer. Cowards!
Another one!

Severe Child Abuse At Ohio Mosque
November 2, 2013 by NewsEditor

Allegations of severe child abuse at an Ohio madrassah (Islamic school) are being investigated by police after a group of Somali children (who attend a public school in the daytime) reported being chained to a wall by their wrists and ankles and beaten…

http://www.westernjournalism.com/severe-child...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#132811 Nov 2, 2013
Pelosi: People Getting Their Health Insurance Cancelled Because We Know What’s Best For Them ...

Breathtaking arrogance.

Via The Hill:[http://thehill.com/homen ews/house/188697-pelosi-defend s-obamacare-in-face-of-critici sm-over-dropped-plans]

“No matter what people say about whether they like their plan or not, their plan was not going to be their plan,” she said.“Everybody’s premiums were going up.”

http://thehill.com/homenews/house/188697-pelo...

Since: Dec 11

#132812 Nov 2, 2013
Good night y'all.

May you find that which makes you happy;and if you can't, dream of it often...until you do.

May those dreams wrap you in a comfortable blanket, and keep you warm and safe from harm.

Since: Dec 11

#132813 Nov 2, 2013
Jay wrote:
Nobody wants to talk and children suffer. Cowards!
Another one!
Severe Child Abuse At Ohio Mosque
November 2, 2013 by NewsEditor
Allegations of severe child abuse at an Ohio madrassah (Islamic school) are being investigated by police after a group of Somali children (who attend a public school in the daytime) reported being chained to a wall by their wrists and ankles and beaten…
http://www.westernjournalism.com/severe-child...
Anyone, anywhere who harms an innocent child like that should be castrated with a rusty can lid...slowly!
Beechwood Babe

United States

#132814 Nov 2, 2013
http://www.Cash4Job.com/...

this needs to be seen
American Lady

Danville, KY

#132815 Nov 2, 2013
Matthew 18:6
Psalm 127:3-5
Mark 9:42

And for those 'condemning' me about WHAT I post ...
Luke 17:3

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 24 min Manuel L 143,216
Prayers for Clerk Kim Davis 1 hr James 15
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 1 hr Rogers Suks 729
Jeff Mills 1 hr Friend 3
Old drive inn 6 hr Intheknow 6
Judge hall gives daughters boyfriend health dep... 7 hr Mug head 8
Qualfications of a Pastor? 7 hr Blaster 15
Is judge ex Jm hall going to prison ? 9 hr Observation 24
Sixty minutes asking questions about Knox court... Thu lost my faith 20
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages