'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story

“Eat your weedies?”

Since: Oct 11

Cumberland Mountains

#132728 Nov 2, 2013
Well let me ask a question and please feel free to interject. I'm truly interested in your thoughts on this.

The other day a man came to my yard as I was raking leaves he looked as if he had the shakes from alcohol withdrawal I pretty much knew it but anyway he asked me if i could spare five dollars So I gave him five bucks and he headed on his way.
My question is did I do a act of kindness or did I commit a immoral thing?

The money may have helped him get through another night without feeling sick or did i just add to his demise
by feeding his addiction?

tofy
American Lady

Danville, KY

#132729 Nov 2, 2013
Saturday, November 2, 2013

Si Bill US gets a ‘GIFT’

http://thedailysmug.blogspot.com/2013/11/kath...

“Eat your weedies?”

Cumberland Mountains

#132730 Nov 2, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Same ol' same ol'.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =TRQ2WwiMndYXX
Nice! Makes me want to play conductor. Instead of air guitar...lol
PEACE
tofy

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#132731 Nov 2, 2013
obamaisadumbASS wrote:
<quoted text>
Iv'e got a sock on all right! A # 13, I like to keep it warm!
How do black people act? Their families have to buy them a chicken to show them how to walk, for one thing! They won't work! they take up 90% or the prison population, even though they make up 13% of the real population! Hell you ought to know more than anyone, Muslims had 10 times as many African slaves than all white nations put together, they are just to stupid to know that!
I don't know any black folk like the ones you've described.
And 90% is a bullshit ass number, Ari #13.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#132733 Nov 2, 2013
Boston Strong: Red Sox Place World Series Trophy On The Marathon Finish Line And Sing ‘God Bless America’

http://patdollard.com/2013/11/boston-strong-r...

<3
Jay

Paris, TN

#132734 Nov 2, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
Well let me ask a question and please feel free to interject. I'm truly interested in your thoughts on this.
The other day a man came to my yard as I was raking leaves he looked as if he had the shakes from alcohol withdrawal I pretty much knew it but anyway he asked me if i could spare five dollars So I gave him five bucks and he headed on his way.
The money may have helped him get through another night without feeling sick or did i just add to his demise
tofy

You're speculating tofy.

The man could have had the shakes from not eating. Or he's a diabetic with low blood sugar.

If your story is true. You did an act of kindness. Nothing immoral about that.

Given his unknown situation, you will never know if you fed him, or fed his addiction.

I would have done the same as you did.

JMO.

“Eat your weedies?”

Cumberland Mountains

#132735 Nov 2, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Boston Strong: Red Sox Place World Series Trophy On The Marathon Finish Line And Sing ‘God Bless America’
http://patdollard.com/2013/11/boston-strong-r...
<3
That was a nice thing the Red Sox did!
But I don't know about that website?
PEACE
tofy

Location hidden

#132736 Nov 2, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
tofy
Your instincts told you to give him the money, so I'd say you did the right thing. You can't be certain what he did with it anyway so it can't be immoral.

Location hidden

#132737 Nov 2, 2013
Ew. Did I just agree with Jay?

I feel sick.

“Eat your weedies?”

Cumberland Mountains

#132739 Nov 2, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
You're speculating tofy.
The man could have had the shakes from not eating. Or he's a diabetic with low blood sugar.
If your story is true. You did an act of kindness. Nothing immoral about that.
Given his unknown situation, you will never know if you fed him, or fed his addiction.
I would have done the same as you did.
JMO.
Thanks Jay,
I've seen a lot of pain caused from alcoholism especially at a real young age and I can't get the look of his eyes out of my head. It reminded me of the past.I just wonder sometimes about things and like to know how other people feel.
PEACE
tofy
American Lady

Danville, KY

#132740 Nov 2, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
tofy
OR ...
did ya do it just to get him on "down the road" ...

;~)

“Eat your weedies?”

Cumberland Mountains

#132741 Nov 2, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Your instincts told you to give him the money, so I'd say you did the right thing. You can't be certain what he did with it anyway so it can't be immoral.
Thanks lily,
I worry about all the wrong things I've done and it don't seem to matter how many nice things I've done it's like they don't count.
Does that make sense?
Peace
tofy
American Lady

Danville, KY

#132742 Nov 2, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>That was a nice thing the Red Sox did!
But I don't know about that website?
PEACE
tofy
WHY make a 'stab' at the website
IF ... ya don't KNOW about it ...???

;~)

“Eat your weedies?”

Cumberland Mountains

#132745 Nov 2, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
I feel sick.
Outré my friend...lol
tofy
Jay

Paris, TN

#132746 Nov 2, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks Jay,
I've seen a lot of pain caused from alcoholism especially at a real young age and I can't get the look of his eyes out of my head. It reminded me of the past.I just wonder sometimes about things and like to know how other people feel.
PEACE
tofy

There was a young man standing under a tree by the Taco Bell. A young woman sat on the ground holding a baby about 18 months old. They had their dog with them. They didn't look dirty, just unkempt and tired. The sign read, "Will work for food". They looked like they may have been traveling or something. But you never know. So, we went in to Taco Bell, ate and came out with a bag with two Bell Grande's, some cinnamon sticks. two drinks, one water and two small taco's.

We called him over and he came to the window. When we handed him the bag he said, "Oh, thank you, thank you so much, Sir. God Bless You! God Bless You"!!

My daughter was concerned. She asked me if babies can eat Taco's...?

Did we aid this family or were we the subject of a ploy? We'll never know, but we didn't take any chances either.
Jay

Paris, TN

#132747 Nov 2, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
I feel sick.

Take two aspirin and call your doctor in the morning!

“Eat your weedies?”

Cumberland Mountains

#132749 Nov 2, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
WHY make a 'stab' at the website
IF ... ya don't KNOW about it ...???
;~)
The bias Al the bias!
PEACE
tofy

Since: Dec 11

#132750 Nov 2, 2013
obamaisadumbASS wrote:
<quoted text>
Iv'e got a sock on all right! A # 13, I like to keep it warm!
How do black people act? Their families have to buy them a chicken to show them how to walk, for one thing! They won't work! they take up 90% or the prison population, even though they make up 13% of the real population! Hell you ought to know more than anyone, Muslims had 10 times as many African slaves than all white nations put together, they are just to stupid to know that!
You can make good arguments without the racial shit (chicken?).
I have brothers in nearly every continent...some are darker than me, and some are as white as new fallen snow. Racism makes me want to puke, I would lay down my life for my brothers and their families. You can be opposed to Obama's policies without carrying the Klan Banner dude.
Some have mistaken your opinions for mine...never bothered me...till THIS!
Say what you want; I want nothing to do with your opinions tainted with racism.

“Eat your weedies?”

Cumberland Mountains

#132752 Nov 2, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
There was a young man standing under a tree by the Taco Bell. A young woman sat on the ground holding a baby about 18 months old. They had their dog with them. They didn't look dirty, just unkempt and tired. The sign read, "Will work for food". They looked like they may have been traveling or something. But you never know. So, we went in to Taco Bell, ate and came out with a bag with two Bell Grande's, some cinnamon sticks. two drinks, one water and two small taco's.
We called him over and he came to the window. When we handed him the bag he said, "Oh, thank you, thank you so much, Sir. God Bless You! God Bless You"!!
My daughter was concerned. She asked me if babies can eat Taco's...?
Did we aid this family or were we the subject of a ploy? We'll never know, but we didn't take any chances either.
Agree

tofy

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#132753 Nov 2, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know any black folk like the ones you've described.
And 90% is a bullshit ass number, Ari #13.
Hiya ILiH! Good to see you.

Jethro doesn't know any black folks, so of course his answer is racist idiocy. To get an accurate answer he'd have to email the friend of a friend who knows some black folks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 23 min HistoricallySpeaking 133,261
Same ole Gary and Bonita Williams 1 hr Boozer 10
Looking For Tommy Witt 5 hr lucky guess 2
Knoxwood Apartments (Oct '12) 5 hr Detroit 8
~~Keep A Word~~Drop A Word Game. (Jun '10) 8 hr funny 480
pnc 8 hr PncCustomer 14
any girls in barbourville strip 8 hr LOL 4
Hampton Funeral Home Question? 11 hr jack 6
dinky phipps 12 hr literally 27
To the Garland family Sun Elvis 16
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web