'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
American Lady

Danville, KY

#132213 Oct 30, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>For someone that always is throwing in the Bible verses in post I guess you over looked this one.
Then a poor widow came and gave two very small copper coins. These coins were not even worth a penny. Jesus called his followers to him. Jesus said, "I tell you the truth. This poor widow gave only two small coins. But she really gave more than all the rich people.
Mark 12:41-44
You do not even know the concept of this quote.

That widow IS a great comparison of the NEEDY in this Country.
Even though she "needed it" herself, and it shows

She GAVE her last 'money' to SHOW her LOVE for God.
Therefore since she did GIVE

It shows she IS a 'giver'...
NOT a 'taker'...

She "wanted" to pay her own way.
It SHOWS her TRUE HEART!
A 'giver' NOT a 'taker'
~~~~~~~~~~

GREAT comparison of the TAKERS of today.
They are ALL gimme, gimme, gimme!
Freeloaders!
More, more, more!

WE need MORE with HEART like her!
Then we'd HAVE a BETTER Country!

Instead of TAKERS like
-you & your ILK!-

"Taking" from the 'poor' to
SPREAD the wealth around.
Trickle down.

-Taking- the KEY word!

Her story IS about GIVING!
Out of the GOODNESS of her HEART!

Christian Conservatives *DO THAT*
That's WHY there are 'charities' in this Country!

The *CHRISTIAN* people!

You & your ILK are just BLIND to it!
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

#132214 Oct 30, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
What exactly do you think made the trails?
What do you think?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#132215 Oct 30, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>For someone that always is throwing in the Bible verses in post I guess you over looked this one.
Did ya 'overlQQk' THIS one?
==========

2 Thessalonians 3:10-11
10 For even when we were with you, we commanded you this: If anyone will not work, neither shall he eat.

11 For we hear that there are some who walk among you in a disorderly manner, not working at all, but are busybodies.

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#132216 Oct 30, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you think?
I thinks jets, but Im not in California to see them so I cannot say for sure.
That's why I asked you.
If not jets then what made them?
If I see bird sh!t I assume a bird made it even though I see none.

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#132217 Oct 30, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you think?
Let me try this again :p

I think jets, but I'm not in California to see so I cannot say for sure.
That's why I asked you.
If not jets then what made the trails?
wtf

Horse Cave, KY

#132221 Oct 30, 2013
LOL It just keeps getting better, doesn't it? KS confirmed that our president doesn't know anything. She made that point several times in her testimony. She took full responsibility for the train wreck implementation of Obamacare. She accepts the blame and let us know that we, tax payers, will also foot the bill for the attempted correction of her tremendous first attempted failure. No biggie. You don't like it? Too bad. And still the president knows nothing. He is in Boston campaigning and blaming Romney again. That's how up-to-date he is on his failed train wreck policy.

I think it was the old OLD crow who posted that another poster and I should get together on our opinions about the insurance companies. Of course the old OLD crow bases that on her personal experience of stating her opinion only when she can get her butt buddies to agree and tell her she is correct. lol Actually the other poster was correct also. I said the insurance companies were loving Obamacare and the other poster said they hated it. We are both right. The insurance companies are loving it right now but since the many lies from the president and the democrats are coming out and we are now allowed to read the fine print Pelosi was talking about...the insurance companies are starting to understand the governments goal to use them right now and exterminate them within a year or so. The government has set out, from the beginning, to make the insurance companies policies obsolete according to Obamacare standards. All that will be left (eligible) under Obamacare standards will be 4 choices of insurance. All four being offered only by the government which will be a single-payer system paid to whom? The government.

That action will cause a reaction of a panel of bureaucrats to make your medical decisions (medicines, procedures, re-admittance to the hospitals, etc) of which they will make those decisions based on a government budget and not on your actual medical care determined by a physician.

I hope I cleared that up for you, old OLD crow. I know that you have expressed being impressed with my posts (you're welcome) and I'm glad I have impressed you so much but there comes a time when you have to actually think for yourself and step outside of the ObaMORON box/cage you have limited your intelligence within.

Do what Pelosi suggested...read the fine print that she and the democrats wouldn't allow you to know about before the law was passed. Do what Obama suggested, many times, that you ObaMORONS do...do the math. The CBO took Obama up on his suggestion and did the math. Obamacare will cost tax payers TRIPLE of what Obama and the dems initially claimed. Hell, the train wreck roll out of Obamacare will cost tax payers TRIPLE of what the democrats and Obama claimed.

I suggest, since you are so impressed with me, that you do your homework. That way you won't continually be seen as a dumb ass. You're welcome!
wtf

Horse Cave, KY

#132222 Oct 30, 2013
I haven't done any research about chem trails so I'm not stating any facts other than what I have seen with my own eyes which makes me question some things. I saw 2 planes flying side-by-side the other day with the trails y'all are talking about. Within minutes 2 more planes side-by-side with the trails following the same path as the first 2. Minutes later 1 plane with the trails, on the same path. I have never questioned that practice as I have seen it many times but after thinking about it...why would planes be flying that close together with other planes flying that close together right behind them? Don't the experts claim that close proximity practice is dangerous and we have airport controllers working to make sure that doesn't happen? The planes were very high so I couldn't see if they were Military planes which is usually the only other times I have noticed planes that close, back-to-back.
Barenaked Lady

Louisa, KY

#132223 Oct 30, 2013
Don't expect you to be enlightened by it whitehair. I didn't post it for you teabagger CONS who don't believe anything outside fauxbox or winged nut daily. Feel free to go back and read the lunatics articles or their asskissing love fest. You think it's okay for children, seniors, and VETERANS to go hungry. We get that. That is what your two parties do...starve a child to feed a corporation. And for your info...the money could come from ending the bush tax cuts for the 1%. So no, you don't know better, only what the likes of beck, Hannity, or rush tells you, all while laughing all the way to bank. Besides, you need to watch out for your Medicaid and SS, I told you many times here, they weren't coming for your guns, but the teabagger CONS are coming for your Medicaid and SS. Especially McCONnell.

...I know of personally: three families with drug head fathers and mothers receiving around $ 600 in foodstamps. They've been receiving an EBT card for years. If I could work and sustain a family of 4 on $1200 a month for three years- until hubby finished his trade training-these losers can as well. Empathy, my ass.They get enough support.
wtf

Buffalo, NY

#132224 Oct 30, 2013
no one cares
Barenaked Lady

Louisa, KY

#132225 Oct 30, 2013
The people who are losing their plan, the way it's being described all over the internet, are losing it because the law requires certain standards of coverage which the old plan does not have. Add more, costs more......that's how it is with everything......including your own car insurance. The more coverage you have, the higher your premium. Even if you never need it! And that's the bottom line!

@ Jay, this is true. Hubby is a contractor with a trucking company in Springfield,Mo. They have discontinued their insurance plans for lease/ independent operators. Up until last year, family insurance were offered to all employees. Now, it is seek and find either a private company or state exchanges. Terrible for the small business owner and the working class in general. I have no idea why anyone wants to promote Obama's and Sebelius' plan for healthcare. They are nimrods:(
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

#132226 Oct 30, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me try this again :p
I think jets, but I'm not in California to see so I cannot say for sure.
That's why I asked you.
If not jets then what made the trails?
Let me try this again and for the last time!

You're not in CA, I am. Few years ago a saw bunch of dead birds on the street while spraying. Was that reason, I don't know. I called City Hall to report, they gave me phone number where to call. Now, we have dead bees everywhere in CA. They're very sensitive to chemicals. Dead lady bugs too. Instead of mocking me, why don't you go and research it yourself. I know about bees, because my uncle's all died after bombing Yugoslavia by Clinton in 1999. NATO used depleted uranium. Also when this spraying is going on, you don't see jet at all. Maybe once or twice I saw small plane very high and disappeared very fast. You see this lines going in every direction. Few days later CA sky looks very unusual, like huge spider web. This is not normal blue sky white clouds or just clouds before the rain. I have pictures on my cell phone. You believe what you want. U.S. government never experimented on their own people right? Government is very honest and have no secrets, right? Why don't you go and read 'experiments on black men' in I think it was in 1950s.

Why government is ignoring about chemtrails even reportings on the news?

I don't care what you and some think but CA residents are not happy and no answer from anyone. As I said before, I use to live next to LAX airport and planes landing one per minute and didn't see this trails ...why now, for the last 3 years or so?
Barenaked Lady

Louisa, KY

#132227 Oct 30, 2013
OZombies wrote:
http://www.thegatewaypundit.co m/2013/10/dr-ben-carson-double s-down-obamacare-worst-thing-s ince-slavery-video/
DR. BEN CARSON DOUBLES -DOWN- "OBAMACARE WORST THING SINCE SLAVERY"
Video- Posted by Jim Hoft on Saturday October 19, 2013, 3:46 PM
Dr. Carson left (Roland) Martin speechless.
I have a lot of respect for Ben Carson. An intelligent, black surgeon who has accomplished so much. He has more integrity and intelligence than the whole Obama Administration. Hell, Michael Steele would be an improvement over Barry.
jdohe

Friendsville, TN

#132228 Oct 30, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>You need to do some research into what this wacko is claiming when she talks about Chemtrails. It's a belief that the government is doing population control by somehow spraying chemicals to kill us all. Total nut case.
P.S. Cancer occurrence rates have deceased since 2005 in the US.
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.3322/ca...
Why you deny that chemicals cause cancer? Also, why are you so furious? What is its origin? Just asking.:)

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#132229 Oct 30, 2013
Barenaked Lady wrote:
<quoted text>I have a lot of respect for Ben Carson. An intelligent, black surgeon who has accomplished so much. He has more integrity and intelligence than the whole Obama Administration. Hell, Michael Steele would be an improvement over Barry.
Improvement in Integrity on ObamaWorld is very easy.
OZombies

Rowland Heights, CA

#132231 Oct 30, 2013
Barenaked Lady wrote:
<quoted text> I have a lot of respect for Ben Carson. An intelligent, black surgeon who has accomplished so much. He has more integrity and intelligence than the whole Obama Administration. Hell, Michael Steele would be an improvement over Barry.
Amen to that...!!

Location hidden

#132232 Oct 30, 2013
NSA collects the dirt, on the Pope.
jdohe

Friendsville, TN

#132233 Oct 30, 2013
To Ozombies;
I, for one, acknowledge that you saw cloud seeding being done by military jets. I don't recall the reason given, only that a federal gov't rep admitted it on PBS. I watched it during 2013. Another country, China I think, said they had successfully produced rain, within minutes, by cloud seeding.

Location hidden

#132235 Oct 30, 2013
http://nationalreport.net/rfid-chip-now-being...
An opt-out after deemed alive is impossible.
Happy Holloween !
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

#132237 Oct 30, 2013
http://beforeitsnews.com/wikileaks/2013/01/ba...

JANUARY 1st. 2013 New Year's resolution - Take Action to End Aerosol Spraying WORLDWIDE
Joshua Tree (CA) Chemtrails New Year's Day 2010
Chemtrails Line Clouds
(CHEMTRAILS=GeoEngineering)

Location hidden

#132238 Oct 30, 2013
jdohe wrote:
To Ozombies;
I, for one, acknowledge that you saw cloud seeding being done by military jets. I don't recall the reason given, only that a federal gov't rep admitted it on PBS. I watched it during 2013. Another country, China I think, said they had successfully produced rain, within minutes, by cloud seeding.
No One in China speaks against the state, with family still there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dustin patterson 22 min bville15 1
wreck in flat lick 24 min jack 4
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 59 min Larry 134,324
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 2 hr Diva 3,744
~~Keep A Word~~Drop A Word Game. (Jun '10) 2 hr Diva 634
Who was at stinking creek Fire department when ... (Jan '13) 2 hr who Cares 4
Loretta Gray, Manager of the Projects (Jan '10) 5 hr carr 7
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Sun Physics_Works 71

Winter Storm Watch for Knox County was issued at March 02 at 3:49PM EST

Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:55 am PST

CBS Sports 5:55AM
Devon Still tweets that daughter Leah is home after latest treatment