'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 186364 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Vern

Switzerland

#132095 Oct 29, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Should business owner stay in state, or go?
http://www.ocregister.com/articles/california...
John Anaheim, California
@ Riley Ray Robbins:
your facts can't be trusted. Business owners live in the real world and we deal with real numbers not rosy projections.
I have 10 close friends that left the state and they showed me the real numbers and it is amazing how much CA businesses are paying in comparison to Texas, NV and AZ businesses!!!
I just wished more people voted for fiscal discipline rather the nanny state...
no more north or south. liberals upper eastern, lower western and the rest conservative. those states that conserve will survive those that spend liberally will not. that is how history shows happy people live...conserving! you Americans should tell NYers, Cali fornians to go ahead shelter those illegals. But do not cross to the conservative state unless you crawl in with shame. hale you liberals get what you liberally threw out.
Vern

Switzerland

#132096 Oct 29, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
LOLOL! The bottom-feeding dumchit is presuming to know what other people are thinking and their modes of transportation, no doubt while wearing her tinfoil helmet. You...poor little terrified Jethro...presume to answer for me as to what I will and will not discuss? You can barely cobble semi-coherent posts together as it is, much less speak for someone else. LOLOLOL!
My post was not directed to you, because frankly I find you a completely boring little troll and I don't engage you unless I'm bored. The subject of said post was a specific lie told and sworn to by the Syl sock. It had nothing whatsoever to do with your cowardly self or your attempt to divert to a new subject. Any "lies" you could come up with would be regressive spam, easily debunked and therefore not...worth...my...time.
Thanks for playing. The bottom feeder has some lovely parting gifts for you.
what a load of crap. oh, good morning.(@_@)

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#132097 Oct 29, 2013
These letters that folks are getting cancelling their existing policies....what sort of letterhead are they on? White House stationary or Aetna, Cigna and BCBS stationary?

Who stands to gain if the ACA is perceived as a failure? The President, who has devoted his time and energy to providing insurance for all Americans? Or the insurance companies, who are pissed because they're having to actually provide decent coverage for a change?
Chica Bonita

Louisa, KY

#132098 Oct 29, 2013
OZombies wrote:
Joe Biden on Obamacare ...
"This is big f________g deal"...
Yeah ....million Americans kicked off their insurance companies, yes...
This is big f________g deal...
Where is Joe Biden now ...?????
Even those defending Obama, don't know how to defend Obamacare disaster. So many join now Medicaid, free...who is going to pay for this people now when no one is buying insurance? WE DID PAID FOR POOR BEFORE ANYWAY ...
"what a fine mess you got us into, Nuts Pelosi"...
It's a deliberate attempt to establish another European union. Whatever happened to a 40 hr. work week? I read somewhere that these clowns are suggesting 30 full-time. We should have expected this. Look at Odumbo's friends. Do they want the little. old poor Americans to be successful or think for themselves? Heck, no. They want to destroy our buildings and the principles. We know Ayers and his barracuda wife are such exemplary citizens. Never forget the 20 years Dumbo was in Rev. Wright's congregation.
OZombies

Rowland Heights, CA

#132099 Oct 29, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
I live out in the country. There is no crops growing, no mosquitos to kill.....so what is this spraying all about.
The farmers will not start tilling the ground until March of next year.
What is going on? There were at least 10 different chemtrails over my area Sunday morning and rain is predicted three days this week beginning Tuesday. Why not last week when we didn't have rain.
CANCER.
Are you sure you're not from the Third world country, Reality...and you don't understand? That's what Injudgement told me last night.

Yesterday we had rain. Today, nice blue sky, cotton white clouds. I saw one jet...HEY, NO TRAILS...miracle. This is not busy air traffic area. I'm away from the airport. Why, when you see those lines all over sky, NO JET...because spraying
has to be done very high. Spraying is done in CA in the last 3 years. Saturday, lines was going in every direction but not one jet that you can see. I use to live years ago right next to LAX airport...I didn't see this lines, ever. Spraying was not done then...!!
wtf

Horse Cave, KY

#132100 Oct 29, 2013
The ObaMORONS on the Hill are blaming the Insurance companies for employees insurance plans being dropped. What they "forget" to tell these people is that the insurance companies were "forced" to drop those plans because they did not meet the governments Obamacare criteria.

Same ole same old...distort (just a few fixable computer glitches lol), deceive (if you like your plan and your doctor you can keep them. NO ONE WILL TAKE THEM AWAY FROM YOU) Deny,(the president didn't know, the Senate dems didn't know, the House dems didn't know) Divert (talk about Bush or the Republicans that just want everyone to die slowly according to the dems and refer to Bush again, on and on and on)
Vern

Switzerland

#132101 Oct 29, 2013
wtf wrote:
Obamacare was written by a chairman that says he doesn't understand it, passed by a democrat Congress that didn't read it but exempted themselves from it, signed by a President that with every new scandal on his watch admits he knows nothing about anything that is going on, funding administered by a treasury chief who didn't pay his taxes, all to be overseen by an obese Surgeon General and financed by our country that is 17 trillion dollars in debt and broke!! What could go wrong? lol
The only sure thing that people have figured out about Obamacare is that if you are married it will save you thousands of dollars a year to divorce and just live together.
Any of you dimocrats get signed up and enrolled yet? lol Kentucky...82% of the people the State exchange enrolled...signed up for medicaid. FREE medical healthcare (if you can even call it healthcare)and Beshear is making the rounds on the news programs and bragging about that. And you dimocrats drink that orange Obama kool-aid like there's no tomorrow.
careful you told the obamatruth! I hear the dimocrats signed up in record numbers, bragging about it with a huge smile but when asked had no idea how or what they signed on for exactly. When the obamatruth hits...wake up time.
Vern

Switzerland

#132102 Oct 29, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
These letters that folks are getting cancelling their existing policies....what sort of letterhead are they on? White House stationary or Aetna, Cigna and BCBS stationary?
Who stands to gain if the ACA is perceived as a failure? The President, who has devoted his time and energy to providing insurance for all Americans? Or the insurance companies, who are pissed because they're having to actually provide decent coverage for a change?
you are just full of crap! you figure out how!
Chica Bonita

Louisa, KY

#132103 Oct 29, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you sure you're not from the Third world country, Reality...and you don't understand? That's what Injudgement told me last night.
Yesterday we had rain. Today, nice blue sky, cotton white clouds. I saw one jet...HEY, NO TRAILS...miracle. This is not busy air traffic area. I'm away from the airport. Why, when you see those lines all over sky, NO JET...because spraying
has to be done very high. Spraying is done in CA in the last 3 years. Saturday, lines was going in every direction but not one jet that you can see. I use to live years ago right next to LAX airport...I didn't see this lines, ever. Spraying was not done then...!!
We see the chemtrails in eastern Ky as well. They seem to take forever to dissipate. Hubby's from Yucaipa/ San Bernardino;)
wtf

Horse Cave, KY

#132104 Oct 29, 2013
AL, the government green cheese eater is giving you a break from obsessing about you but I see the old OLD crow just can't help herself. She is still obsessing about you. Says she is bored with you but replies to you quite often. LOL Also says you are not worth her time as SHE MAKES TIME to reply to you.
Smell their fear!! LMMFAO
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

#132105 Oct 29, 2013
Chica Bonita wrote:
<quoted text> My Hubby is an independent operator of a big rig. He watched a video from his company. They've discontinued insurance policies through their company. They have asked that the contractors buy private insurance or go with state exchanges. It is BS. These costly websites will be a bigger burden as well. There will be no balance. Insurance premiums and deductibles will raise indefinitely:(
Yes and I wish you good luck. This is only a begging. Obama wants to take over healthcare and everyone sand money to the government. They can't print or barrow money for ever. Destroying insurance companies and taking over. When they control insurance, they're controlling you :(
Vern

Switzerland

#132106 Oct 29, 2013
Chica Bonita wrote:
<quoted text> It's a deliberate attempt to establish another European union. Whatever happened to a 40 hr. work week? I read somewhere that these clowns are suggesting 30 full-time. We should have expected this. Look at Odumbo's friends. Do they want the little. old poor Americans to be successful or think for themselves? Heck, no. They want to destroy our buildings and the principles. We know Ayers and his barracuda wife are such exemplary citizens. Never forget the 20 years Dumbo was in Rev. Wright's congregation.
nor the first four years he was the president of USA. What did he do? Divide and conquer with his form of hope and change. He was very successfully. Got another four to finish messing up exactly as planned. Moronic little sheep off to the slaughter.
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#132107 Oct 29, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
YOU tell them Crow. They know it. I seen this on facebook, I thought of the teabagging CONS and these dumbass loser lemming tools:

Definition of Stupid:
Knowing the TRUTH, seeing the TRUTH, but still believing the LIES.

I had a busy and full day. Not wasting time on C~R~A~Z~Y tonight. Guess the president bashing thread got to them and they ran looking for the )8~D> batshit crazy loon over here. I am posting a couple articles once again about their racist, ignorant, deceptions and the minions who believe that bullshit they sling. Have fun with them.

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#132108 Oct 29, 2013
wtf wrote:
AL, the government green cheese eater is giving you a break from obsessing about you but I see the old OLD crow just can't help herself. She is still obsessing about you. Says she is bored with you but replies to you quite often. LOL Also says you are not worth her time as SHE MAKES TIME to reply to you.
Look again, gutless. I didn't reply to the bottom feeder, I replied to jimbob. Are you saying that the bottom feeder and jimbob are the same person?

Interesting. Thanks for the info, gutless.

:D
Vern

Switzerland

#132109 Oct 29, 2013
wtf wrote:
fighting and clawing time toward those who warned them. They are so happy they say but oh how they act. boom. there is the truth.
wtf

Horse Cave, KY

#132110 Oct 29, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
Think about it, dumb ass. The insurance companies love Obamacare. Million of new paying customers, premiums already skyrocketing even before this train wreck has really started, ten million new high premium paying customers but no additional doctors so people won't be able to use their insurance that much because they can't get an appointment but they still have to make that insurance payment anyway and even tho they can't turn anyone down Obamacare took care of them with a provision that allows the insurance companies to charge 50% higher premiums for people with pre-existing conditions. Everything you have EVER been to the doctor for is now considered a pre-existing condition to the insurance companies because that's how they will continue to make their big profits.
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#132111 Oct 29, 2013
They never learn....re-inventing themselves eh? haha

Nevada GOP Rep: If My Constituents Wanted Me To, I’d Vote To Bring Back Slavery

A Nevada GOP state representative told a crowd of conservatives that he would vote to bring back slavery if that’s what his constituents want.
Nevada Republican Jim Wheeler says he’d vote to bring back slavery.

According to the Las Vegas Sun, that’s exactly what assemblyman Jim Wheeler told a group of Republicans in Storey County.

Earlier this year, Wheeler voted for a piece of legislation in the Nevada state legislature because his constituents told him to do so.

Normally, that wouldn’t be a problem. But then Wheeler had to go and brag to his constituents that he’d vote the way they wanted on anything.

And that’s when Wheeler went a bridge too far.

“I was hired to do a job, what the people wanted me to do, so if it is clear to me, even if it’s against my own wishes, what my constituents want, that’s the way I am going to vote,” Wheeler told the crowd.

Then Wheeler regaled the crowd with a question asked of him by Chuck Muth, the leader of a conservative group called Citizens Outreach.
“What if those citizens decided they wanted to, say, bring back slavery?” Muth asked in a blog post.“Hey, if it’s what the citizens want, right Jim?”

“Yeah, I would,” Wheeler promised the Republicans standing before him.“I may not agree with you but if it’s what you want, hey, you can live with the consequences.”

Wheeler backtracked and made excuses when confronted about his remark on slavery.

In true Republican form, after being approached by the media, Wheeler immediately backed away from the comment and claimed he was merely exaggerating to make a point.

“That’s the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever heard if anyone could even fathom believing it,” Wheeler stated.“I don’t care if every constituent in District 39 wanted slavery, I wouldn’t vote for it. That’s ridiculous. Nobody in that meeting took it literally either. I never heard a comment about it until now. If someone is offended by this, then I sincerely apologize.”

Wheeler also blamed Democrats, accused “liberal” activists of taking his words out of context and claimed he was being targeted because of his opposition to gun control.

Democrats and Republicans were quick to condemn Wheeler’s remark on slavery.

Wheeler’s remarks prompted an immediate rebuke from Jodi Stephens, the director of the state Senate Republican caucus.“I don’t care what point he was trying to make,” Stephens said via Twitter.“Jim Wheeler’s comments about slavery are disgusting and unacceptable.”

Nevada Governor Brian Sandoval was also quick to blast the insensitive remarks.

“Assemblyman Wheeler’s comments are deeply offensive, and have no place in our society, the Governor stated.”

Even Nevada US Senator Dean Heller had words for his fellow Republican.

“Assemblyman Wheeler’s comments were insensitive and wrong,” Heller wrote.“As an elected representative, it is Assemblyman Wheeler’s responsibility to protect Nevadans’ civil liberties at all times. Such statements have no place in public discourse.”

Wheeler is not the first Republican to stick their foot in their mouth over slavery.

GOP officials should be commended for condemning Wheeler’s remarks. Unfortunately, Wheeler is not the first Republican in recent years to gin up conservatives by talking about slavery. Just last fall, Arkansas House GOP Rep. Jon Hubbard called slavery “a blessing in disguise“. A few days later, another Republican said that slavery wasn’t bad because the Bible didn’t say it was. In 2011, Michele Bachmann also came out in support of slavery. And earlier this year, CPAC actually defended slavery during a forum on tolerance.
Could the conservative base demand Republicans vote to reinstate slavery?

CONtinued:

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#132112 Oct 29, 2013
CONtinued:

Clearly, many Republicans long for the days when people of color were in chains. And what’s truly frightening is that a GOP Rep is actually telling his conservative constituents that if they want him to vote for reinstating slavery, he’ll do it. A Republican like Wheeler is a dream come true for members of the Tea Party. This is just one more reason why minorities are rejecting the GOP.

Considering that the conservative base has embraced blatant racism, it wouldn’t be surprising if they start demanding such votes from Republicans. Would the most conservative Republicans in government respond positively to such a demand from an extreme base that isn’t afraid to primary them? Maybe they wouldn’t do so in public just yet, but give them time. Of course, if Republicans do not start seriously embracing diversity, their presence in government will be so small that it may not even matter.

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/10/29/nevad...

Don't even hide it anymore. Their true colors emerging and don't care who knows it. They want to go back alright. bye, bye

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
OZombies

Rowland Heights, CA

#132113 Oct 29, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
No way, no how ...
Try and try again ..

They can't keep this people because Obamacare rules and regulations and they are canceled as of December 31, 2013. Why now and not before? Are you that clueless? Even Democrats can't defend this one.

You can't keep your insurance and you can't keep your doctor ...PERIOD...
Obama lied....PERIOD...

How all this insurance companies will benefit for canceling hundred of thousands their clients ???

You are out of your mind.
wtf

Horse Cave, KY

#132114 Oct 29, 2013
Oh and there will still be 30 million people without insurance according to the CBO. Obama wants everybody to be on a government program. We are already a "welfare state" nation. I think it must have something to do with that mumbo-jumbo talk about changing America to what his father dreamed for us. lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 min ChromiuMan 141,451
Best place to get your car fixed? 27 min Nobody 16
The Oven Mitt 36 min Food 19
Big n lil Danny hubbard 55 min Arrest both 6
Fireworks 🎆 in B'ville 57 min Well 2
Are funerals held at Funeral Homes, Church's &... 1 hr Crank 2
Courtney Mills 1 hr Skeet 4
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages