'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
114,921 - 114,940 of 150,349 Comments Last updated 6 min ago

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Really ...I have 3 generations born in U.S. and not on welfare. I worked for years in the U.S. and deserve my way in and didn't get anything for free. Why don't you talk about this millions illegals
in U.S.... but of course you have to know difference between
LEGAL IMMIGRANTS
and
ILLEGAL ALIENS ...
I came the right way with documents and have right to work and reside in U.S. so, I was NOT Illegal
I was an Immigrant.
This millions that you have in U.S. what you call them
UNDOCUMENTED, they're ILLEGAL ALIENS.
You still don't know and don't understand.
Remember, your land is my land.
Your government is my government.
Your country is my country.
I have same rights you do, only I can't be president,
I have all the same rights you have. My passport is blue same as yours..........
And nothing you can do about that. Get over it !!
we can spray you from the sky
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Greg Walden, NRCC Chair, Blasts Conservatives For Opposing Him: It 'Made Nancy Pelosi's Day'

Rep. Greg Walden (R-Ore.), chairman of the National Republican Congressional Committee, said Friday that Republicans attempting to oust him for a more conservative candidate are doing so at their own risk.

"I figure my primary opponent, probably -- when he announced this week -- made Nancy Pelosi's day," Walden told conservative radio host Mike Huckabee.

According to the Oregonian, the Club for Growth targeted Walden this year after he rebuked President Barack Obama's plan to scale back Social Security's cost-of-living increases -- a proposal that House Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) and other Republicans backed.

Walden now faces a primary challenge in the 2014 election from Klamath County Commissioner Dennis Linthicum. The Club For Growth is withholding judgment on Linthicum so far.

"We're watching the race," spokesman Barney Keller told The Huffington Post recently.

Walden argued that the challenge does more to help Democrats than Republicans.

"The focus needs to be to stop Barack Obama from reinstalling Nancy Pelosi as Speaker of the House," Walden told Huckabee. "We'll have our differences of opinion on different things as Republicans -- we all know that. But for heavens sake, those are tiny -- tiny -- compared with what will happen if Nancy Pelosi comes back."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/25/greg...

Love it when they eat their own....and it benefits the DEMS every time. They are scared Nancy will be the next Speaker of the House. haha They should be.

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

this ones for you wrote:
R.I.P LOU REED
thisonesforyou
http://youtu.be/4p_cXfdz8Hw
PEACE
tofy
I love Velvet Underground
Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Copy/Pasted
FROM a
*Patriot*
frend
;~)
INTERESTING OBSERVATION
1. The sport of choice for the urban poor is BASKETBALL.
2. The sport of choice for maintenance level employees is BOWLING.
3. The sport of choice for front-line workers is FOOTBALL.
4. The sport of choice for supervisors is BASEBALL.
5. The sport of choice for middle management is TENNIS.
And...
6. The sport of choice for corporate executives and officers is GOLF.
THE AMAZING CONCLUSION:
The higher you go in the corporate structure, the smaller your balls become. There must be a boat load of people in Washington playing
marbles.
==========
You know you WILL PASS THIS ONE ON!
LMAO!!! And Obastard is standing on his head trying to stack BBs.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
talking about repeating ...
Mother HAG...
KISS KISS MY SERBIANS ASS YOU UGLY FACE...
KISS KISS MITCH YOU OBSESSED {B}ITCH...
Piss off you liberal COW...you like to attack others just because they think different. I don't answer back to you unless you attack me first. I fight back.
oooooh, you're scary
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Juan Williams Accuses Republicans Of 'Empty Rhetoric' On Obamacare (VIDEO)

Fox News analyst Juan Williams hit out at Republicans on Sunday over their opposition to Obamacare.

Williams appeared on a "Fox News Sunday" panel. He responded to Chris Wallace's charge that some Americans are losing their health insurance plans under Obamacare.

"I get the sense that people on the Republican side are enjoying this moment, but this is empty rhetoric," Williams said. He added that some plans are being cancelled because they do not meet Obamacare standards, but that those affected have received offers "for better packages at lower costs with more benefits."

"This is not the apocalypse," Williams added.

Brit Hume disagreed, saying,“The president promised explicitly — we heard it on this program—if you like the coverage you have now you can keep it, period... They’re now being told they can’t have those polices anymore. They must have policies that involve coverage for things they may feel they don’t need.”

The two continued to clash in the clip above.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/27/juan...

Repukes looking for failure. They will really find it come election time. ACA will be a big success by then and we won't forget the lies or the 24 billion dollar gov't shutdown.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>stuck in your spin cycle, heh Dic?
LMAO!!! 2x4's don't have a spin cycle.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Calvin. Hope you had a great weekend. I did. I think she is a Serbian mail order bride who probably sucks off the gov't more than the ones she complains about that are illegal. Watch her tonight, she skipped her meds or got an overdose of the cali chemtrail fog. haha
RIP GOP CONS
DITCH MITCH
she is wound up, wouldn't want to be around when her spring breaks
...had a great weekend, thanks
..except I got bitten by a brown recluse spider, didn't even feel it, but have a gross sore on the top of my foot...it's healing tho
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Doo, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo!!! Got anything else to say? Your Civil Rights are plainly stated in the 14th amendment and if that ain't good enough, you might want to checkout the Civil Rights Act of 1866!!! Doo, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo!!!
Be sure and go wipe your ass doo doo dale. You are clueless. Just like the rest of the repuke loser lemming tools here.

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! 2x4's don't have a spin cycle.
2 by 4? which is the length and which is the girth, big boy?
Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Be sure and go wipe your ass doo doo dale. You are clueless. Just like the rest of the repuke loser lemming tools here.
RIP GOP CONS
DITCH MITCH
LMAO!!! And she said, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo!!!!
OZombies

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Calvin. Hope you had a great weekend. I did. I think she is a Serbian mail order bride who probably sucks off the gov't more than the ones she complains about that are illegal. Watch her tonight, she skipped her meds or got an overdose of the cali chemtrail fog. haha
RIP GOP CONS
DITCH MITCH
Think again liberal lying witch... you have to be illegal or mail order bride, right...????? Usually they're from Russia...I came over Italy with my husband, where my daughter was also born . You are reaaallly stupid. But I'm sure you already know that...!! To talk to you, someone has to stoop to your level and it's not easy...

KISS KISS MY SERBIAN ASS YOU UGLY FACE...
KISS KISS MITCH YOU UGLY {B}ITCH...
Piss off mother HAG ...
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

Blueprint: California Showing What Democratic Majorities Are Capable Of

As the President Obama is under constant obstruction by Republicans and their extremist faction, Jerry Brown, Governor of California, has been busy advancing the state and repairing the damage that Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger created.

When Governor Schwarzenegger completed his second term as governor, the state was in bad shape, not the least of which was the enormous debt, which was racked up largely because of tax cuts given to the wealthy, with no additional revenue to make up for the lost intake. Other factors that contributed to California’s debt stemmed back to two of the first measures that were implemented back in 2003. The first eliminated the vehicle license fee, which cost the state billions of dollars. The second bill passed Proposition 57, which created a $15 billion “Economic Recovery Bond.” Proposition 57 did not solve the problems the state was having, because, in true Republican fashion, it recklessly paid the bills with borrowed money.

By the time Jerry Brown was elected Governor for the second time, non-consecutively, California was $25.4 billion in debt. State pension programs and healthcare plans were raided under Schwarzenegger and owed more money than taxpayers spend each year on all state programs combined.

Brown, realizing that tough decisions had to be made, did what most of us do when we get over our heads in debt. He hunkered down, cut what could be cut, saved what needed to be saved, and found new means of income.

Initially, Brown wanted to cut over $1 billion in welfare and Medi-Cal, the states own healthcare system for low income families. He also propose over $500 billion in cuts from the University of California system. When all was said and done, Browns budget proposal came in a whole $20 billion lower than Gov. Schwarzenegger’s $103 billion budget.

The problem was, it cut too much from the bottom and not enough from the top. Democrats and unions resisted the austerity cuts. In the end, the budget was revised, but deep cuts were still put in place.

Then, Brown did something so impressive that it is still held up as a model of what the country could do if the Republican Party had a backbone. Brown brought Proposition 30 and 39 to the ballot in the 2012 election. Proposition 30 raised sales tax throughout the state from 7.25% to 7.5% and income tax rates increased for those making over $250,000 a year. Proposition 39 closed tax loopholes that rewarded out of state companies for taking jobs out of California and, for tax purposes, treats out of state companies the way California based companies are treated.

Remarkably, both Propositions passed with a majority of the vote. That’s right, Californians voted to raise their own taxes to get the states fiscal house in order. Proposition 30 is estimated to bring in nearly $13 billion in less than 3 years in income tax revenue and an additional $2 billion in 2 years time in sales tax.

CONtinued:

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
Eddie

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

Eddie wrote:
<quoted text> http://themoderatevoice.com/176169/mitch-mcco... Another example of how he is vacationing on KY cash! LOL
http://www.opensecrets.org/pfd s/CIDsummary.php?CID=N00003389 &year=2010. FYI
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

CONtinued:

During the 17 days that the federal government shutdown, Governor Brown was busy doing the people’s work. He passed 363 bills in to law. To put that in to perspective, President Obama has only signed 90 bills in to law in all of 2013, because of the obstruction in Congress. Most of those were renaming Post Offices.

“While Washington waffles on immigration, California’s forging ahead. I’m not waiting,” Brown said when he signed legislation limiting how long detainees believed to be in the country illegally can be kept in jail for minor offenses.
"
The bills that Brown signed were mainly focused on immigration reform, and the bill as a whole was broken up in to smaller parts.

The Executive Director of California Immigrant Policy Center Reshma Shamasunder said of the laws,“I’d say in terms of a package, it was not like anything I’ve seen before.” The Los Angeles Times called it a,“milestone.”

The continued success of California still has a long way to go. However, the state is on the right track. Californians realize which party took them in the wrong direction, and which corrected the course. In November 2012, thirty-eight new members were to the state assembly. An overwhelming number of those were Democrats, giving the party the supermajority in the legislature. This has left Governor Brown in control of the future of the state, with little to no obstruction in his way.

“You don’t need a single thing from the Republican caucus,” said Democratic consultant Sean Clegg. He has been an extremely effective governor. I think probably the most effective California governor since his dad.”
"
Despite the supermajority, Brown still has to keep moderation in the laws he puts forward. When Governor Schwarzenegger was still in office, he changed the election rules so that Democrats and Republicans can vote in the primary for either candidate, regardless of party affiliation. Schwarzenegger also gave the power to draw redistricting lines to the citizens’ commission, instead of the politicians. As the Right swings more and more to the extreme, ironically, both of those changes have been to the benefit of the Democrats. However, that can change at any moment if the laws being passed start to become too Left. While it is too soon to know for sure the full impact the changes will have on future elections, activists in Ohio, Oregon, Utah and Virginia are looking to adopt similar measures.

California has always been a petri dish for the nation. Usually laws passed in California will start to trickle around the nation in 3 years time, depending 1. How successful they have been and 2. How liberal the state is. The budget cuts in California have hurt everybody across the board. While the lower income citizens are no doubt feeling it more than those at the top, the progressive taxation increases in the state have spread the burden of debt equally. Governor Brown may not be the raging Lefty that many of us like, but he is showing what Government can do if allowed to function properly. Government should along side the citizens instead of in opposition to it. President Obama has lowered the deficit at the fastest rate since the end of WWII, despite Republican obstructionism. Imagine what we could achieve if they just got out of the way. 2014 will be here faster than you realize, and what happens in that election will have consequences for years to come.

Video

Governor Brown is looking to push forward a number of liberal bills, one of which is an increase of the minimum wage in the state to $10 an hour.

http://www.occupydemocrats.com/california-mod...

Guess the chemtrail serb hag liked old pervert Arnie..hahaha

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
OZombies

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
she is wound up, wouldn't want to be around when her spring breaks
...had a great weekend, thanks
..except I got bitten by a brown recluse spider, didn't even feel it, but have a gross sore on the top of my foot...it's healing tho
Back to jail cell Calvin foolish ...?????
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Think again liberal lying witch... you have to be illegal or mail order bride, right...????? Usually they're from Russia...I came over Italy with my husband, where my daughter was also born . You are reaaallly stupid. But I'm sure you already know that...!! To talk to you, someone has to stoop to your level and it's not easy...
KISS KISS MY SERBIAN ASS YOU UGLY FACE...
KISS KISS MITCH YOU UGLY {B}ITCH...
Piss off mother HAG ...
HAHAHA, stroke out chemtrail Serbian big bertha butt hag. You are hilarious. That is all you got. gfy

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
Eddie

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

Eddie wrote:
http://themoderatevoice.com/17 6169/mitch-mcconnells-net-wort h-tripled-from-2007-to-2010/. FYI
Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>2 by 4? which is the length and which is the girth, big boy?
LMAO!!! I can see you haven't any idea.
RepubliCONS

France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

But the funniest part of all this is that obama is not only getting laughed at by Putin, Brazil, Israel, China, North Korea, now he is being laughed at by Germany and the rest of the country, his obamacare site is a disaster so what does he do, he goes on a campaign trip, this is hilarious,

but, in the overall scheme of things, he is still my president because he is black, no other reason, just because he is black and you all know how I feel about black men, donkeys and horses,

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lesb or Bi 3 min jhon doe 5
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 14 min Lol 1,037
Man standing with " will work" sign 20 min Carl 1
fish for sale 29 min travis 1
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 56 min Mike Duquette 130,326
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 1 hr BIG_STEVIE 26,222
ps3 1 hr travis 1

Search the Barbourville Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE