'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Read more

“Equal Opportunity”

Since: Apr 13

Blasphemer

#131687 Oct 27, 2013
SYL wrote:
<quoted text>
I just went back to read your post. I apologize for my misstatement. I had not heard the latest. Fed X apparently had a change of mind because they told the employees that last week.
No one is happier than me. I will try to find out what happened and if I do I will post it i here.
I don't post lies if I'm not reasonably sure they are true. Just for reasons like this.[I still don't like you]
Liar
your son is a Liar, too.
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#131688 Oct 27, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>you were illegal in Serbia, that's why you ran, right?
Hi Calvin. Hope you had a great weekend. I did. I think she is a Serbian mail order bride who probably sucks off the gov't more than the ones she complains about that are illegal. Watch her tonight, she skipped her meds or got an overdose of the cali chemtrail fog. haha

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
Dale

Wichita, KS

#131689 Oct 27, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the repukes' new "re-inventing themselves" motto. She is right. You should have to keep fighting over and over for civil rights, women's rights, worker's rights etc..but I wouldn't expect a clueless loser CON to admit to that. You idiots eat your own and cut off your nose to spite your face. You are just too stupid to realize it.
RIP GOP CONS
DITCH MITCH
LMAO!!! Doo, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo!!! Got anything else to say? Your Civil Rights are plainly stated in the 14th amendment and if that ain't good enough, you might want to checkout the Civil Rights Act of 1866!!! Doo, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo!!!

“Equal Opportunity”

Blasphemer

#131690 Oct 27, 2013
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Do aliens lose their citizenship and allegiance to their country of origin while in the US? If not then their children born here are citizens of their father's country.
Nor can it be doubted that it is the inherent right of every independent nation to determine for itself, and according to its own constitution and laws, what classes of persons shall be entitled to its citizenship.
[T]he provision is, that 'all persons born in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens.' That means 'subject to the complete jurisdiction thereof.' What do we mean by 'complete jurisdiction thereof?' Not owing allegiance to anybody else. That is what it means.
Like I have always said, violations of the US Constitution does not make law.
stuck in your spin cycle, heh Dic?
OZombies

United States

#131691 Oct 27, 2013
SYL wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes you just can't pay any attention to them.They seem to be in a rather fowl mood right now. They got their asses nailed to the wall and painted red this week.
This cowardly liberal monkeys, wouldn't call million of illegal Mexicans, criminals ...most of them are Mexicans, that would be racist right? But, go after my nationality. They don't understand I have same rights they do, and I'm not going anywhere. That's what bothers them ...!!

“Equal Opportunity”

Blasphemer

#131692 Oct 27, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
ha ha ha ha ha ...
WHERE IS 'a' LIE
in THAT post ???
o 'smart' one
;~)
what post? lololololololol

“Equal Opportunity”

Blasphemer

#131693 Oct 27, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Really ...I have 3 generations born in U.S. and not on welfare. I worked for years in the U.S. and deserve my way in and didn't get anything for free. Why don't you talk about this millions illegals
in U.S.... but of course you have to know difference between
LEGAL IMMIGRANTS
and
ILLEGAL ALIENS ...
I came the right way with documents and have right to work and reside in U.S. so, I was NOT Illegal
I was an Immigrant.
This millions that you have in U.S. what you call them
UNDOCUMENTED, they're ILLEGAL ALIENS.
You still don't know and don't understand.
Remember, your land is my land.
Your government is my government.
Your country is my country.
I have same rights you do, only I can't be president,
I have all the same rights you have. My passport is blue same as yours..........
And nothing you can do about that. Get over it !!
we can spray you from the sky
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#131694 Oct 27, 2013
Greg Walden, NRCC Chair, Blasts Conservatives For Opposing Him: It 'Made Nancy Pelosi's Day'

Rep. Greg Walden (R-Ore.), chairman of the National Republican Congressional Committee, said Friday that Republicans attempting to oust him for a more conservative candidate are doing so at their own risk.

"I figure my primary opponent, probably -- when he announced this week -- made Nancy Pelosi's day," Walden told conservative radio host Mike Huckabee.

According to the Oregonian, the Club for Growth targeted Walden this year after he rebuked President Barack Obama's plan to scale back Social Security's cost-of-living increases -- a proposal that House Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) and other Republicans backed.

Walden now faces a primary challenge in the 2014 election from Klamath County Commissioner Dennis Linthicum. The Club For Growth is withholding judgment on Linthicum so far.

"We're watching the race," spokesman Barney Keller told The Huffington Post recently.

Walden argued that the challenge does more to help Democrats than Republicans.

"The focus needs to be to stop Barack Obama from reinstalling Nancy Pelosi as Speaker of the House," Walden told Huckabee. "We'll have our differences of opinion on different things as Republicans -- we all know that. But for heavens sake, those are tiny -- tiny -- compared with what will happen if Nancy Pelosi comes back."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/25/greg...

Love it when they eat their own....and it benefits the DEMS every time. They are scared Nancy will be the next Speaker of the House. haha They should be.

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH

“Equal Opportunity”

Blasphemer

#131695 Oct 27, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
R.I.P LOU REED
thisonesforyou
http://youtu.be/4p_cXfdz8Hw
PEACE
tofy
I love Velvet Underground
Dale

Wichita, KS

#131696 Oct 27, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Copy/Pasted
FROM a
*Patriot*
frend
;~)
INTERESTING OBSERVATION
1. The sport of choice for the urban poor is BASKETBALL.
2. The sport of choice for maintenance level employees is BOWLING.
3. The sport of choice for front-line workers is FOOTBALL.
4. The sport of choice for supervisors is BASEBALL.
5. The sport of choice for middle management is TENNIS.
And...
6. The sport of choice for corporate executives and officers is GOLF.
THE AMAZING CONCLUSION:
The higher you go in the corporate structure, the smaller your balls become. There must be a boat load of people in Washington playing
marbles.
==========
You know you WILL PASS THIS ONE ON!
LMAO!!! And Obastard is standing on his head trying to stack BBs.

“Equal Opportunity”

Blasphemer

#131697 Oct 27, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
talking about repeating ...
Mother HAG...
KISS KISS MY SERBIANS ASS YOU UGLY FACE...
KISS KISS MITCH YOU OBSESSED {B}ITCH...
Piss off you liberal COW...you like to attack others just because they think different. I don't answer back to you unless you attack me first. I fight back.
oooooh, you're scary
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#131698 Oct 27, 2013
Juan Williams Accuses Republicans Of 'Empty Rhetoric' On Obamacare (VIDEO)

Fox News analyst Juan Williams hit out at Republicans on Sunday over their opposition to Obamacare.

Williams appeared on a "Fox News Sunday" panel. He responded to Chris Wallace's charge that some Americans are losing their health insurance plans under Obamacare.

"I get the sense that people on the Republican side are enjoying this moment, but this is empty rhetoric," Williams said. He added that some plans are being cancelled because they do not meet Obamacare standards, but that those affected have received offers "for better packages at lower costs with more benefits."

"This is not the apocalypse," Williams added.

Brit Hume disagreed, saying,“The president promised explicitly — we heard it on this program—if you like the coverage you have now you can keep it, period... They’re now being told they can’t have those polices anymore. They must have policies that involve coverage for things they may feel they don’t need.”

The two continued to clash in the clip above.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/27/juan...

Repukes looking for failure. They will really find it come election time. ACA will be a big success by then and we won't forget the lies or the 24 billion dollar gov't shutdown.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
Dale

Wichita, KS

#131699 Oct 27, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>stuck in your spin cycle, heh Dic?
LMAO!!! 2x4's don't have a spin cycle.

“Equal Opportunity”

Blasphemer

#131700 Oct 27, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Calvin. Hope you had a great weekend. I did. I think she is a Serbian mail order bride who probably sucks off the gov't more than the ones she complains about that are illegal. Watch her tonight, she skipped her meds or got an overdose of the cali chemtrail fog. haha
RIP GOP CONS
DITCH MITCH
she is wound up, wouldn't want to be around when her spring breaks
...had a great weekend, thanks
..except I got bitten by a brown recluse spider, didn't even feel it, but have a gross sore on the top of my foot...it's healing tho
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#131701 Oct 27, 2013
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Doo, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo!!! Got anything else to say? Your Civil Rights are plainly stated in the 14th amendment and if that ain't good enough, you might want to checkout the Civil Rights Act of 1866!!! Doo, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo!!!
Be sure and go wipe your ass doo doo dale. You are clueless. Just like the rest of the repuke loser lemming tools here.

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH

“Equal Opportunity”

Blasphemer

#131702 Oct 27, 2013
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! 2x4's don't have a spin cycle.
2 by 4? which is the length and which is the girth, big boy?
Dale

Wichita, KS

#131703 Oct 27, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Be sure and go wipe your ass doo doo dale. You are clueless. Just like the rest of the repuke loser lemming tools here.
RIP GOP CONS
DITCH MITCH
LMAO!!! And she said, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo!!!!
OZombies

United States

#131704 Oct 27, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
RIP GOP CONS
DITCH MITCH
Think again liberal lying witch... you have to be illegal or mail order bride, right...????? Usually they're from Russia...I came over Italy with my husband, where my daughter was also born . You are reaaallly stupid. But I'm sure you already know that...!! To talk to you, someone has to stoop to your level and it's not easy...

KISS KISS MY SERBIAN ASS YOU UGLY FACE...
KISS KISS MITCH YOU UGLY {B}ITCH...
Piss off mother HAG ...
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#131705 Oct 27, 2013
Blueprint: California Showing What Democratic Majorities Are Capable Of

As the President Obama is under constant obstruction by Republicans and their extremist faction, Jerry Brown, Governor of California, has been busy advancing the state and repairing the damage that Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger created.

When Governor Schwarzenegger completed his second term as governor, the state was in bad shape, not the least of which was the enormous debt, which was racked up largely because of tax cuts given to the wealthy, with no additional revenue to make up for the lost intake. Other factors that contributed to California’s debt stemmed back to two of the first measures that were implemented back in 2003. The first eliminated the vehicle license fee, which cost the state billions of dollars. The second bill passed Proposition 57, which created a $15 billion “Economic Recovery Bond.” Proposition 57 did not solve the problems the state was having, because, in true Republican fashion, it recklessly paid the bills with borrowed money.

By the time Jerry Brown was elected Governor for the second time, non-consecutively, California was $25.4 billion in debt. State pension programs and healthcare plans were raided under Schwarzenegger and owed more money than taxpayers spend each year on all state programs combined.

Brown, realizing that tough decisions had to be made, did what most of us do when we get over our heads in debt. He hunkered down, cut what could be cut, saved what needed to be saved, and found new means of income.

Initially, Brown wanted to cut over $1 billion in welfare and Medi-Cal, the states own healthcare system for low income families. He also propose over $500 billion in cuts from the University of California system. When all was said and done, Browns budget proposal came in a whole $20 billion lower than Gov. Schwarzenegger’s $103 billion budget.

The problem was, it cut too much from the bottom and not enough from the top. Democrats and unions resisted the austerity cuts. In the end, the budget was revised, but deep cuts were still put in place.

Then, Brown did something so impressive that it is still held up as a model of what the country could do if the Republican Party had a backbone. Brown brought Proposition 30 and 39 to the ballot in the 2012 election. Proposition 30 raised sales tax throughout the state from 7.25% to 7.5% and income tax rates increased for those making over $250,000 a year. Proposition 39 closed tax loopholes that rewarded out of state companies for taking jobs out of California and, for tax purposes, treats out of state companies the way California based companies are treated.

Remarkably, both Propositions passed with a majority of the vote. That’s right, Californians voted to raise their own taxes to get the states fiscal house in order. Proposition 30 is estimated to bring in nearly $13 billion in less than 3 years in income tax revenue and an additional $2 billion in 2 years time in sales tax.

CONtinued:

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
Eddie

Wooster, OH

#131706 Oct 27, 2013
Eddie wrote:
<quoted text> http://themoderatevoice.com/176169/mitch-mcco... Another example of how he is vacationing on KY cash! LOL
http://www.opensecrets.org/pfd s/CIDsummary.php?CID=N00003389 &year=2010. FYI

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sarah tye 6 min Wondering 10
What is going on at Walmart ? 49 min SecretShopper 3
sirens in Artemus area 50 min wondering 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr TeachThat 135,013
Barbourville Internet 1 hr bville girl 7
Stacy keys and jason carnes 1 hr lol 12
sabrina kagin spicer warrenn baker corey 1 hr Big Bug Podge 39
New romeo's restaurant 18 hr Bottom line 30
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]