'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 194069 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#131679 Oct 27, 2013
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! "Dances with Lies", Elizabeth Warren!!!
That's the repukes' new "re-inventing themselves" motto. She is right. You should have to keep fighting over and over for civil rights, women's rights, worker's rights etc..but I wouldn't expect a clueless loser CON to admit to that. You idiots eat your own and cut off your nose to spite your face. You are just too stupid to realize it.

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
Uncle Tab

United States

#131680 Oct 27, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>Really ...I have 3 generations born in U.S. and not on welfare. I worked for years in the U.S. and deserve my way in and didn't get anything for free. Why don't you talk about this millions illegals
in U.S.... but of course you have to know difference between

LEGAL IMMIGRANTS
and
ILLEGAL ALIENS ...

I came the right way with documents and have right to work and reside in U.S. so, I was NOT Illegal
I was an Immigrant.

This millions that you have in U.S. what you call them
UNDOCUMENTED, they're ILLEGAL ALIENS.

You still don't know and don't understand.

Remember, your land is my land.
Your government is my government.
Your country is my country.
I have same rights you do, only I can't be president,
I have all the same rights you have. My passport is blue same as yours..........

And nothing you can do about that. Get over it !!
Nah!

You're a freeloader on goverment assistance.

No need to lie. We all already know lol

And no, you're not the same as me in any way. I'm all for EVERYONE'S rights here, not just who agrees with me.

Uncle Tab

United States

#131681 Oct 27, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
R.I.P LOU REED

thisonesforyou
http://youtu.be/4p_cXfdz8Hw

PEACE
tofy
I saw that today.

What a shame! A loss of a true talent! Shame!
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#131682 Oct 27, 2013
Rick Santorum: Ted Cruz 'Did More Harm' Than Good With Government Shutdown

Former senator and Republican presidential candidate Rick Santorum (R-Pa.) criticized Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) for the partial government shutdown, admitting Cruz "did more harm" than good with his attempt to defund President Barack Obama's health care law.

"I would say that in the end he did more harm," Santorum said during an appearance on NBC's "Meet the Press" on Sunday. "I think it was not his objective. I think his objective was a laudable one."

Prior to the shutdown, which left hundreds of thousands of federal workers furloughed without pay for over two weeks and cost the U.S. economy an estimated $24 billion, Santorum voiced support for Cruz's plan to tie anti-Obamacare measures to the government funding bill.

"Itís too soon to tell whether the strategy has worked or not, will it move the debate this way? But I think thatís really ultimately, what I think Tedís is trying to accomplish and I think heís certainly is pulling out all the bullets to get it done," Santorum told CNN in September.

However, on Sunday, Santorum said Cruz's plan failed in its execution.

"I think he didn't do a very good job in pointing [his objective] out," Santorum said. "It's one thing to have a goal, and another thing to have a plan to get you to that goal, and he didn't figure that out."

While Cruz has faced backlash from both sides of the aisle in the aftermath of the 16-day shutdown, he maintains that his efforts were worthwhile.

"One of the things we accomplished in the fight over Obamacare is we elevated the national debate over what a disaster, what a train wreck, how much Obamacare is hurting millions of Americans across this country," Cruz said Friday at a GOP dinner in Iowa.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/27/rick...

Love it when they eat their own. hahaha All while they are still campaigning. We won't forget that 24 billion he cost the taxpayers either.

RIP TEABAGGER GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
American Lady

Danville, KY

#131683 Oct 27, 2013
Copy/Pasted
FROM a
*Patriot*
frend

;~)

INTERESTING OBSERVATION
1. The sport of choice for the urban poor is BASKETBALL.

2. The sport of choice for maintenance level employees is BOWLING.

3. The sport of choice for front-line workers is FOOTBALL.

4. The sport of choice for supervisors is BASEBALL.

5. The sport of choice for middle management is TENNIS.
And...

6. The sport of choice for corporate executives and officers is GOLF.

THE AMAZING CONCLUSION:

The higher you go in the corporate structure, the smaller your balls become. There must be a boat load of people in Washington playing
marbles.
==========

You know you WILL PASS THIS ONE ON!
OZombies

Whittier, CA

#131684 Oct 27, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah!
And no, you're not the same as me in any way. I'm all for EVERYONE'S rights here, not just who agrees with me.
Really, "I'M ALL FOR EVERYONE'S RIGHTS HERE"...
except those that disagree with you...right...?????
I'm U.S. citizen and according to you I don't have rights here because I think different ...but millions of
ILLEGAL ALIENS have rights because Democrats think so, but who cares, that they are illegally here, they're criminals.

“I Walk On Water”

Since: Apr 13

..Just to PROVE I can.....

#131685 Oct 27, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Would it help if I tell you ...
I'M an IMMIGRANT, but I was never ILLEGAL...!!!!!
you were illegal in Serbia, that's why you ran, right?
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#131686 Oct 27, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah!
....and we could run for PRESIDENT. haha

She sure is trying to convince someone she isn't illegal, huh? and how much she loves our country while slandering our President and DEMS wanting to take care of people. haha

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH

“I Walk On Water”

#131687 Oct 27, 2013
SYL wrote:
<quoted text>
I just went back to read your post. I apologize for my misstatement. I had not heard the latest. Fed X apparently had a change of mind because they told the employees that last week.
No one is happier than me. I will try to find out what happened and if I do I will post it i here.
I don't post lies if I'm not reasonably sure they are true. Just for reasons like this.[I still don't like you]
Liar
your son is a Liar, too.
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#131688 Oct 27, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>you were illegal in Serbia, that's why you ran, right?
Hi Calvin. Hope you had a great weekend. I did. I think she is a Serbian mail order bride who probably sucks off the gov't more than the ones she complains about that are illegal. Watch her tonight, she skipped her meds or got an overdose of the cali chemtrail fog. haha

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
Dale

Wichita, KS

#131689 Oct 27, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the repukes' new "re-inventing themselves" motto. She is right. You should have to keep fighting over and over for civil rights, women's rights, worker's rights etc..but I wouldn't expect a clueless loser CON to admit to that. You idiots eat your own and cut off your nose to spite your face. You are just too stupid to realize it.
RIP GOP CONS
DITCH MITCH
LMAO!!! Doo, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo!!! Got anything else to say? Your Civil Rights are plainly stated in the 14th amendment and if that ain't good enough, you might want to checkout the Civil Rights Act of 1866!!! Doo, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo!!!

“I Walk On Water”

#131690 Oct 27, 2013
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Do aliens lose their citizenship and allegiance to their country of origin while in the US? If not then their children born here are citizens of their father's country.
Nor can it be doubted that it is the inherent right of every independent nation to determine for itself, and according to its own constitution and laws, what classes of persons shall be entitled to its citizenship.
[T]he provision is, that 'all persons born in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens.' That means 'subject to the complete jurisdiction thereof.' What do we mean by 'complete jurisdiction thereof?' Not owing allegiance to anybody else. That is what it means.
Like I have always said, violations of the US Constitution does not make law.
stuck in your spin cycle, heh Dic?
OZombies

United States

#131691 Oct 27, 2013
SYL wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes you just can't pay any attention to them.They seem to be in a rather fowl mood right now. They got their asses nailed to the wall and painted red this week.
This cowardly liberal monkeys, wouldn't call million of illegal Mexicans, criminals ...most of them are Mexicans, that would be racist right? But, go after my nationality. They don't understand I have same rights they do, and I'm not going anywhere. That's what bothers them ...!!

“I Walk On Water”

#131692 Oct 27, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
ha ha ha ha ha ...
WHERE IS 'a' LIE
in THAT post ???
o 'smart' one
;~)
what post? lololololololol

“I Walk On Water”

#131693 Oct 27, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Really ...I have 3 generations born in U.S. and not on welfare. I worked for years in the U.S. and deserve my way in and didn't get anything for free. Why don't you talk about this millions illegals
in U.S.... but of course you have to know difference between
LEGAL IMMIGRANTS
and
ILLEGAL ALIENS ...
I came the right way with documents and have right to work and reside in U.S. so, I was NOT Illegal
I was an Immigrant.
This millions that you have in U.S. what you call them
UNDOCUMENTED, they're ILLEGAL ALIENS.
You still don't know and don't understand.
Remember, your land is my land.
Your government is my government.
Your country is my country.
I have same rights you do, only I can't be president,
I have all the same rights you have. My passport is blue same as yours..........
And nothing you can do about that. Get over it !!
we can spray you from the sky
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#131694 Oct 27, 2013
Greg Walden, NRCC Chair, Blasts Conservatives For Opposing Him: It 'Made Nancy Pelosi's Day'

Rep. Greg Walden (R-Ore.), chairman of the National Republican Congressional Committee, said Friday that Republicans attempting to oust him for a more conservative candidate are doing so at their own risk.

"I figure my primary opponent, probably -- when he announced this week -- made Nancy Pelosi's day," Walden told conservative radio host Mike Huckabee.

According to the Oregonian, the Club for Growth targeted Walden this year after he rebuked President Barack Obama's plan to scale back Social Security's cost-of-living increases -- a proposal that House Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) and other Republicans backed.

Walden now faces a primary challenge in the 2014 election from Klamath County Commissioner Dennis Linthicum. The Club For Growth is withholding judgment on Linthicum so far.

"We're watching the race," spokesman Barney Keller told The Huffington Post recently.

Walden argued that the challenge does more to help Democrats than Republicans.

"The focus needs to be to stop Barack Obama from reinstalling Nancy Pelosi as Speaker of the House," Walden told Huckabee. "We'll have our differences of opinion on different things as Republicans -- we all know that. But for heavens sake, those are tiny -- tiny -- compared with what will happen if Nancy Pelosi comes back."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/25/greg...

Love it when they eat their own....and it benefits the DEMS every time. They are scared Nancy will be the next Speaker of the House. haha They should be.

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH

“I Walk On Water”

#131695 Oct 27, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
R.I.P LOU REED
thisonesforyou
http://youtu.be/4p_cXfdz8Hw
PEACE
tofy
I love Velvet Underground
Dale

Wichita, KS

#131696 Oct 27, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Copy/Pasted
FROM a
*Patriot*
frend
;~)
INTERESTING OBSERVATION
1. The sport of choice for the urban poor is BASKETBALL.
2. The sport of choice for maintenance level employees is BOWLING.
3. The sport of choice for front-line workers is FOOTBALL.
4. The sport of choice for supervisors is BASEBALL.
5. The sport of choice for middle management is TENNIS.
And...
6. The sport of choice for corporate executives and officers is GOLF.
THE AMAZING CONCLUSION:
The higher you go in the corporate structure, the smaller your balls become. There must be a boat load of people in Washington playing
marbles.
==========
You know you WILL PASS THIS ONE ON!
LMAO!!! And Obastard is standing on his head trying to stack BBs.

“I Walk On Water”

#131697 Oct 27, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
talking about repeating ...
Mother HAG...
KISS KISS MY SERBIANS ASS YOU UGLY FACE...
KISS KISS MITCH YOU OBSESSED {B}ITCH...
Piss off you liberal COW...you like to attack others just because they think different. I don't answer back to you unless you attack me first. I fight back.
oooooh, you're scary
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#131698 Oct 27, 2013
Juan Williams Accuses Republicans Of 'Empty Rhetoric' On Obamacare (VIDEO)

Fox News analyst Juan Williams hit out at Republicans on Sunday over their opposition to Obamacare.

Williams appeared on a "Fox News Sunday" panel. He responded to Chris Wallace's charge that some Americans are losing their health insurance plans under Obamacare.

"I get the sense that people on the Republican side are enjoying this moment, but this is empty rhetoric," Williams said. He added that some plans are being cancelled because they do not meet Obamacare standards, but that those affected have received offers "for better packages at lower costs with more benefits."

"This is not the apocalypse," Williams added.

Brit Hume disagreed, saying,ďThe president promised explicitly ó we heard it on this programóif you like the coverage you have now you can keep it, period... Theyíre now being told they canít have those polices anymore. They must have policies that involve coverage for things they may feel they donít need.Ē

The two continued to clash in the clip above.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/27/juan...

Repukes looking for failure. They will really find it come election time. ACA will be a big success by then and we won't forget the lies or the 24 billion dollar gov't shutdown.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
free jess hubbard!!! 13 min Speakclearly 47
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Mickey402 143,165
Donrick Blevins 1 hr Sickened 1
Flat Lick Ball Coach Devin Mills 1 hr Whatever 27
Sarah tye (Mar '15) 2 hr fact 27
I hate almost Everyone. 2 hr Fub 3
Joe Ore arrested again 2 hr trash 6
Is judge ex Jm hall going to prison ? 3 hr Knox county voter 21
Sixty minutes asking questions about Knox court... 4 hr Kit 18
Shooting at Walmart??? 16 hr sunshine 54
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages