'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Revenge_is_mine

United States

#131485 Oct 26, 2013
The emperor has no clothes, no game, and no allies!
http://rt.com/news/nsa-un-resolution-talks-78...
Who you think this is?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#131487 Oct 26, 2013
Germany, Brazil enlist 19 more countries for anti-NSA UN resolution

Twenty-one countries, including US allies France and Mexico, have now joined talks to hammer out a UN resolution that would condemn “indiscriminate” and “extra-territorial” surveillance, and ensure “independent oversight” of electronic monitoring.

The resolution was proposed earlier this week by Germany and Brazil, whose leaders have been some of the most vocal critics of the comprehensive spying methods of the US National Security Agency.

It appears to have gained additional traction after the Guardian newspaper published an internal NSA memo sourced from whistleblower Edward Snowden on Friday, which revealed that at least 35 heads of state had their phones tapped by American intelligence officials.

One of those is likely German Chancellor Angela Merkel. Earlier this week the White House failed to deny that her personal cell phone had been tapped in the past, though it claims that it no longer listens in on Merkel’s private conversations.

While the document does not single out the US as the chief electronic spy, its text seems to be a direct response to alleged NSA practices.

The draft says that UN member states are “deeply concerned at human rights violations and abuses that may result from the conduct of extra-territorial surveillance or interception of communications in foreign jurisdictions.”

http://rt.com/news/nsa-un-resolution-talks-78...

Barry Kuda 26.10.2013 22:35
"... the White House ... claims that it no longer listens in on Merkel’s private conversations."

You morons think that's alright then, do you?

This is tantamount to a man who killed his wife announcing that he is no longer feeling murderous.
OZombies

Whittier, CA

#131488 Oct 26, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Noun Adjective.
:-D
Let that auto-correct eat you up...... But when your simpleton ass doesn't know the difference between a noun and an adjective..... Everyone sees who the idiot is.
Don't let your temper get to you now...why don't you go cool off and go poach some deer after dark.
Big hunter now..... Internet college which is failing you miserably, FarmVille farm with a cartoon horse, former marine (chuckle) a bunker.... Now the big hunter.
Be all that you can be LMMFAO!
Noun..... Adjective.
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Look who is talking ...and constantly trying to put others down, someone who DOESN'T KNOW difference between
IMMIGRANTS
and
ILLEGALS
right uncle tabby ...??
American Lady

Danville, KY

#131489 Oct 26, 2013
Revenge_is_mine wrote:
The emperor has no clothes, no game, and no allies!
http://rt.com/news/nsa-un-resolution-talks-78...
Who you think this is?
Thank you Rim
for the
head's UP

:)
Jay

Paris, TN

#131490 Oct 26, 2013
Sebelius suggests Republicans to blame for ObamaCare website woes
by FoxNews.com | published on October 26, 2013

Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius took a swipe Friday at those calling for her to resign over the botched ObamaCare website rollout, suggesting that Republican efforts to delay and defund the law contributed to HealthCare.gov ’s glitch-ridden debut.

http://www.1776coalition.com/rise-up-1/sebeli...

**********

Sniveling, incompetent crybaby!!! You've had three years to work this out, but it's always somebody else's fault with the failures of this administration. Typical democrats!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#131492 Oct 26, 2013
Jay wrote:
Sebelius suggests Republicans to blame for ObamaCare website woes
by FoxNews.com | published on October 26, 2013
Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius took a swipe Friday at those calling for her to resign over the botched ObamaCare website rollout, suggesting that Republican efforts to delay and defund the law contributed to HealthCare.gov ’s glitch-ridden debut.
http://www.1776coalition.com/rise-up-1/sebeli...
**********
Sniveling, incompetent crybaby!!! You've had three years to work this out, but it's always somebody else's fault with the failures of this administration. Typical democrats!
You got it Jay!
TYPICAL

of
libTARDISM!

;~)

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Merry Christmas!

#131493 Oct 26, 2013
America is woven of many strands. I would recognise them and let it so remain. Our fate is to become one, and yet many. This is not prophecy, but description.
Ralph Ellison

C'est la vie

PEACE
tofy
OZombies

United States

#131494 Oct 26, 2013
Jay wrote:
Sebelius suggests Republicans to blame for ObamaCare website woes
by FoxNews.com | published on October 26, 2013
Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius took a swipe Friday at those calling for her to resign over the botched ObamaCare website rollout, suggesting that Republican efforts to delay and defund the law contributed to HealthCare.gov ’s glitch-ridden debut.
http://www.1776coalition.com/rise-up-1/sebeli...
**********
Sniveling, incompetent crybaby!!! You've had three years to work this out, but it's always somebody else's fault with the failures of this administration. Typical democrats!
Yeah Jay, and she doesn't work for those that wants her to resign. Typical democRAT. Republicans screwed up Obamacare site with their 'magic touch'. In Socialist regime you don't have responsibility, only blame others.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#131495 Oct 26, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
America is woven of many strands. I would recognise them and let it so remain. Our fate is to become one, and yet many. This is not prophecy, but description.
Ralph Ellison
C'est la vie
PEACE
tofy
I
SEE
you
got
rid
of

your "unattractive" avatar ...
BUT
Not your 'unattractive' philosophy

;~)

THIS IA AMERICA!

Not ALL worlds COMBINED!
[tho that is WHAT libTARDS want]

IF you are WISHING for GLOBAL Peace ...

It won't GET HERE
until
God
makes
His
COMEBACK

<3
American Lady

Danville, KY

#131496 Oct 26, 2013
Another dose of
TYPICAL libTARDISM ...

#131477
#131481
#131483
#131486

M~I~A

THEY can't STAND THE TRUTH!

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Merry Christmas!

#131499 Oct 26, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I
SEE
you
got
rid
of
your "unattractive" avatar ...
BUT
Not your 'unattractive' philosophy
;~)
THIS IA AMERICA!
Not ALL worlds COMBINED!
[tho that is WHAT libTARDS want]
IF you are WISHING for GLOBAL Peace ...
It won't GET HERE
until
God
makes
His
COMEBACK
<3
I see you still have your "WHITES ONLY" signs!
BTW if liberals are "tards" as you say...how come the psychosis,paranoia and delusionalism comes from the right? i.e goop radio?
PEACE
tofy

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Merry Christmas!

#131500 Oct 26, 2013
You know the DINOSAURS didn't know they were becoming extinct...even when their bones were piling up!
Sound familiar Goopers?
PEACE
tofy
republiscum

Anonymous Proxy

#131501 Oct 26, 2013
obamaisadumbASS wrote:
<quoted text>
I own you, WIGGER!
Wigger: derogatory racist term for "N" word wannabe. Or white "N" word.

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Merry Christmas!

#131502 Oct 26, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I
SEE
you
got
rid
of
your "unattractive" avatar ...
BUT
Not your 'unattractive' philosophy
;~)
THIS IA AMERICA!
Not ALL worlds COMBINED!
[tho that is WHAT libTARDS want]
IF you are WISHING for GLOBAL Peace ...
It won't GET HERE
until
God
makes
His
COMEBACK
<3
Btw don't ever question my loyalty! It's unwavering!
And not for you to mock!!!!
PEACE
tofy

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Merry Christmas!

#131503 Oct 26, 2013
What are you doing AL looking up some Jesse Helms quotes as to why this country should be segregated?
PEACE
tofy
American Lady

Danville, KY

#131504 Oct 26, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>I see you still have your "WHITES ONLY" signs!
BTW if liberals are "tards" as you say...how come the psychosis,paranoia and delusionalism comes from the right? i.e goop radio?
PEACE
tofy
You don't HAVE very good EYES then!
I'm ALL for equality!

From CIVILIZED people ...

White, Black, polka dotted ... etc!

Just not with jihadi WARRING mooslims ...
OR

the THUGOCRACY of Blacks!

Some White people are evil TOO.

THAT's why people, WHATEVER COLOR or creed
that DO evil
are CALLED *Criminals*

I don't LIKE anybody's evil ways!

Got it???

IF not ...

GET it!
-n-
Grow the HELL up!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#131505 Oct 26, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Btw don't ever question my loyalty! It's unwavering!
And not for you to mock!!!!
PEACE
tofy
I can tho ...
Remember?

I called you on it!

Do 'you' want ME to PROVE it?
[no?]

IF not ...

B~A~C~K OFF!

You KNOW "I" can.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#131506 Oct 26, 2013
correction:

You've had a lifetime to work this out,- can't you hear?
"your not controlling anyone".-Misguided-.
Revenge_is_mine

United States

#131507 Oct 26, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Rim
for the
head's UP
:)
You're welcome...

:b

Got'em all spooked!

Beware of scary clowns!
LMAO!

P.S. woof woof :)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#131508 Oct 26, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
What are you doing AL looking up some Jesse Helms quotes as to why this country should be segregated?
PEACE
tofy
I don't WANT 'segregation'

dumbass!

I WANT

C~I~V~I~L~I~T~Y

from OUR
[once]
civilized government
AND
Country!!!

You do not know HOW to READ me ...

So QUIT 'trying'...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 min Historicallyspeaking 131,855
Need food badly 1 hr Keep trying 24
truck payments 1 hr hunter 9
city of barbourville 1 hr Three losers 15
Rats?? just wondering 2 hr pacman 4
it should be against the law for a woman to drive 3 hr yea 2
hp laptop 4 hr travis 15
Porsche mills 8 hr Prayers 17
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Dec 15 Corky 51
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:18 am PST

Bleacher Report 7:18AM
Tennessee Titans vs. Jacksonville Jaguars: Complete Week 16 Preview for Tennesse
NBC Sports12:38 PM
Dexter McCluster out Thursday, likely out Week 17 as well
NBC Sports 2:30 PM
Manziel looking for better showing in second start - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 2:48 PM
Titans RB McCluster ruled out of game vs. Jaguars - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 5:47 PM
Denver Broncos vs. Cincinnati Bengals Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick